Car Accident Lawyers Representing Clients in Hall County, Georgia GA
Our Motor Vehicle Collision Attorneys Fight Hard to Recover Full Financial Compensation for Clients Injured or Tragically Killed by Negligent Motorists in Hall County, Georgia (GA).
Fighting Hard & Winning Cases® in Georgia Since 1984!
For more than 38 years, Montlick & Associates, Injury Attorneys, has been consistently representing personal injury and wrongful death victims in Hall County, Georgia. Our Georgia attorneys fight hard to recover maximum compensation and justice for those who have been harmed in car, pedestrian, truck, 18-wheeler truck, or motorcycle accidents. Montlick & Associates has obtained Billions of dollars in financial compensation for our clients, proving that Our Experience Pays!™*
At Montlick, we are here for you and your family. Our dedicated lawyers, paralegals, and legal support staff handle each one of our clients' cases as if it were their own.
Montlick & Associates is a top rated law-firm that has received several honors for providing years of exceptional legal services. This includes including being recognized for achieving the highest level of professional excellence, ethics, & integrity.
Our Attorneys Know What It Takes To Win®
If you or someone you love has been injured or tragically killed in a motor vehicle collision caused by a reckless or distracted driver in Hall County, Georgia or anywhere in the United States, call Montlick & Associates, Injury Attorneys for your free consultation.* Call us Nationwide, 24/7 at 1-800-LAW-NEED (1-800-529-6333), or by simply dialing #WIN (#946) from your cellphone. You may also visit us at Montlick.com and contact us through our Free Case Evaluation Form or Free 24-hour live chat.
This Automobile Accident Page at a Glance:
- The Top Four Reasons Why People Select Montlick & Associates
- Why Retaining an Attorney Can Make a Difference to Personal Injury Victims
- How Our Personal Injury Lawyers Can Help Georgia Accident Victims
- Legal Time Deadlines: Act Now to Preserve Your Right to Recover Maximum Compensation
- What is My Georgia Auto Accident Case Worth?
- What We Do for Our Georgia Personal Injury Claimants
- Our Promise to You
- Types of Traffic Accident Cases Our Firm Handles Throughout Georgia
- Free Case Review and Consultation to Protect Your Legal Rights
The Top Four Reasons Why People Select Montlick & Associates:
Fighting Hard & Winning Cases®
- Our team of experienced attorneys, paralegals, and legal support staff works hard to maximize the economic value of our clients' cases according to Georgia personal injury law. After a motor vehicle collision caused by a negligent or distracted driver's carelessness, you might not understand the entire extent of your injuries, property damage, and other economic damages. Insurance companies rely on an auto accident claimant's lack of understanding of the accident claims process.
Auto accident insurance company claims adjusters frequently try to offer financial compensation quickly, before you have realized the severity of your personal injuries and other accident-related damages and before you have obtained legal advice. Auto accident insurance claims adjusters regularly press a personal injury claimant to accept a quick, “low-ball” insurance accident claim settlement to reconcile the victim´s insurance claim. However, once you or your loved one´s auto accident case has been settled, your accident injury case may not be reopened, even if you find out later that your injuries and other damages are considerably more severe than previously understood.
- Montlick & Associates fights hard for every one of our auto accident injury clients. We work hard to obtain the maximum compensation that the injured person or the family of a victim killed in a wrongful death accident are empowered to receive under Georgia personal injury law.*
- Montlick & Associates is a client-focused, client-driven personal injury law firm. Since 1984, our legal professionals have been dedicated to our goal of providing exceptional legal service to each one of our clients. We keep in touch with our clients on a regular, consistent basis. We also keep our clients fully informed of all-important case developments.
- Our law practice is limited to personal injury law. Montlick & Associates believes that our auto accident lawyers are able to do the best, most exceptional job possible by focusing their practice to one area of the law. Our law firm only represents injured people, never corporations or insurance companies.
- Our Experience Pays!TM Our personal injury law firm has been helping injured people and families who tragically lost a loved one recover complete monetary compensation for over 38 years. Our personal injury law firm has recovered Billions of dollars for our clients.*
If you or someone you love are injured, or if you tragically lost a family member due to the negligent actions of an individual or corporation, simply call Montlick & Associates for your Free Consultation. We are here to explain your legal rights and advise you about the critical actions necessary to protect those valuable rights. There are no fees unless you win. Contact us Nationwide, 24/7 at 1-800-LAW-NEED (1-800-529-6333), or by simply dialing #WIN (#946) from your cellphone. You may also visit us at Montlick.com and contact us through our Free Case Evaluation Form or Free 24-hour live chat.
Why Retaining an Attorney Can Makes a Difference to Personal Injury Victims:
Auto collision injury claimants are regularly at a significant disadvantage when hurt in a traffic accident caused by a negligent driver. The first few days following an auto accident are incredibly stressful and painful. You or your family member will have numerous, significant legal and medical issues to cope with, such as pain, physical injuries, renting a vehicle, depression, car repairs, post-traumatic stress, and anxiety, in addition to having to preserve car wreck evidence. Families are usually feeling overwhelmed with medical expenses and other traffic accident-related costs that must be paid, in addition to returning to work.
Car accident insurance claims adjusters understand how to take advantage of a claimant’s lack of knowledge and familiarity with the automobile accident injury and property damage claims process. As a for-profit corporation, insurance companies´ ultimate goal is to take in as much money as possible while paying out the smallest amount of money possible on auto accident and personal injury claims. They accomplish this goal by instructing their car accident claims adjusters to diminish claims value, delay payment on claims, and outright decline payment on accident claims. Also, insurance claims representatives oftentimes attempt to record interviews with auto accident claimants in an effort to record statements they may use later against them. Auto insurance companies don´t want you to speak with an attorney because their own industry research confirms that insurance companies pay out significantly more money to personal injury claimants who have hired experienced legal representation (see more on this below).
One study conducted by the Insurance Research Council (IRC) showed that
- 85% of personal injury claim payouts from insurance companies went to personal injury claimants represented by legal counsel.
- Injured individuals who retained legal representation generally received substantially greater financial recoveries than unrepresented parties.
- On average, personal injury victims with lawyers received 300 percent more financial compensation than those who did not retain legal representation.
For these reasons alone, having knowledgeable, experienced, and skilled legal advocates by your side in your Hall County car wreck case may substantially increase your chances of winning your case and receiving the maximum monetary compensation your case deserves.
How Our Personal Injury Lawyers Can Help Georgia Accident Victims
We Get to Work Fast! Once we advise you of your legal rights and you choose our law firm, our legal professionals will work quickly to take the essential steps necessary to protect your valuable legal rights. Let us worry about your legal issues, so you and your family can focus on getting well.
We Assume the Financial Risk: No Fee Or Costs Unless You Win! We handle personal injury cases on a “contingency fee” basis. This legal fee arrangement means that clients only owe legal fees and costs if our law firm is successful in obtaining a negotiated settlement agreement with the insurance company or defendant, or a judgment or verdict against the individual or company responsible for the crash, personal injuries, and other accident-related damages.
Overcoming Insurance Company Traps: Insurance company adjusters and their agents often appear cooperative and sympathetic, but their primary objective is to preserve the financial interests of the insurance company’s policy holders and to increase shareholder profits. In other words, the insurance company’s financial interests are directly in conflict with the value of your claim and your financial interests.
Insurance companies handle a tremendous amount of personal injury and wrongful death claims each year, and have implemented effective tactics and techniques to diminish, delay, or even dismiss financial payouts. Unfortunately, many claimants who speak directly with insurance companies may unknowingly compromise the monetary value of their claims. For example, a car accident injury claimant may give a recorded statement, without having an attorney present, and unintentionally reveal damaging statements or make comments that could be taken out of context to devalue, delay, or deny a claim.
Not being trained as a personal injury lawyer, it is understandable that many auto accident victims are not aware of their valuable, time-sensitive legal rights or the important actions necessary to protect those valuable rights. Another common error made by many auto accident claimants is settling their claims before understanding the full extent of their crash-related personal injuries and damages. Due to the complexities of Georgia law, many victims may also mistakenly commit other tactical missteps.
Our skilled traffic accident attorneys negotiate against the at-fault party’s insurance company, and we navigate the insurance company mine traps for our clients.
Assessing the Value of Your Accident Injury Claim: Evaluation of a personal injury claim involves not only the calculation of medical bills, lost wages, and vehicle repair costs, but also difficult-to-value intangible damages, such as pain and suffering, diminished earning capacity, mental anguish, and punitive damages (when the defendant’s conduct is egregious). Our accident injury attorneys have the experience necessary to determine the actual value of personal injury and wrongful death cases. When appropriate, we also conduct research into settlements and verdicts involving similar types of cases in comparable jurisdictions in order to quantify a range of value.
Navigating Legal Complexities: While most traffic accident cases settle out of court, when litigation is required, plaintiffs (the injured party) need a mastery of the rules of civil procedure, evidentiary rules, court rules, case law, and applicable Georgia statutes. Our attorneys are trained, educated, and experienced with the nuances of the law and how to navigate the complex personal injury claims process. We fight hard to obtain all of the monetary compensation our clients’ cases deserve!
Legal Time Deadlines: Act Now to Preserve Your Right to Recover Maximum Compensation
All types of legal claims are subject to “statutes of limitations” or legal time deadlines.
WARNING: Failing to comply with a statute of limitations will permanently bar your right to a recovery.
According to O.C.G.A. 9-3-33, the statute of limitations for personal injury cases in Georgia is generally 2 years from the date of the accident. Warning: there are exceptions that can greatly shorten or even lengthen the deadline! By way of example only, certain types of accident claims against governmental entities in Georgia as well as claims against the Federal Government can have much shorter deadlines and specific notification requirements. In some cases, a combination of different types of legal claims may exist that involve different time frames, which may be due to multiple defendants and/or even the laws of more than one jurisdiction. That statute of limitations or legal time deadline may be extended when a minor is involved. Statutes of limitations also vary from state to state.
Our experienced traffic accident lawyers can evaluate the facts and circumstances related to your claim to ascertain which statute of limitations (filing deadlines) apply. We take the required actions to protect all-important legal deadlines on behalf of our clients.
In addition to Georgia’s legal deadlines, there are many other crucial reasons for not delaying in seeking legal advice and assistance. Many injured people are astonished to discover that many times their own insurance policies (or depending on the facts sometimes those of a resident relative) can include valuable insurance coverage, such as, by way of example only, Uninsured/Underinsured Motorist coverage or Medical Payments Coverage (“MedPay,” an optional no-fault type of insurance that covers medical expenses). It is important to keep in mind that insurance policies typically have timely notification deadlines, which, if allowed to lapse, can result in the loss of valuable compensation and benefits.
There is more! In addition to notice requirements and legal time deadlines, there are other reasons to act without delay. By way of example only, with the passage of time, witnesses can become difficult to locate, or they can forget important details. Other times, important evidence can be destroyed or disappear.
Put Our Experience to Work for You and Protect Your Valuable Legal Rights Today.
If our personal injury law firm is able to represent you or your family member, your Montlick & Associates team will work hard to obtain the maximum compensation that is deserved in accordance to Georgia Law. Our law firm will explore all potential avenues of a financial recovery, and we will make sure that all relevant legal and contractual notification deadlines are met. We will also act to protect essential accident evidence and interview eyewitnesses as appropriate. Do not delay in protecting your legal rights and contact Montlick & Associates today.
Our Georgia Car Accident Lawyers are dedicated to aggressively recovering maximum compensation on behalf of our clients, whether they live in Georgia or anywhere else in the United States.** Contact us Nationwide, 24/7 at 1-800-LAW-NEED (1-800-529-6333), or by simply dialing #WIN (#946) from your cellphone. You may also visit us at Montlick.com and contact us through our Free Case Evaluation Form or Free 24-hour live chat.
What is My Georgia Auto Accident Case Worth?
Georgia Car Accident Laws usually allow auto accident victims or the families who have lost loved ones to obtain complete compensation from careless individuals or companies who caused the collision and the victims´ losses. Negligent parties might include individuals, public utilities, companies, public agencies, governmental bodies, business organizations, and others, either acting alone or in concert with each other.
Our law firm is aggressive and we pursue all forms of compensation that our clients are entitled to under Georgia law, including:
- Past and future medical bills
- Past and future lost wages
- Loss of earning capacity
- Property damage, including damage to motor vehicles and personal property
- Pain and suffering
- Loss of enjoyment of life
- Punitive Damages if the defendant’s conduct is malicious or egregiously reckless
- Loss of companionship, consortium and guidance
- Monetary compensation for emotional distress
The value of a claim depends on numerous factors, including, by way of example:
- the strength of legal liability
- the facts and circumstances of the incident,
- the strength of the applicable law and evidence
- the venue or locality where a claim must be brought
- the likeability and credibility that witnesses would have to a jury
- the extent of a client’s injuries
- the costs of medical treatment- including past and future, impact on the quality of life
- ·the extent of pain and suffering
- ·whether someone is temporarily or permanently disabled
The amount of monetary compensation a car accident injury victim might receive in the State of Georgia is specific to the circumstances and facts of the incident. As such, each individual car wreck claim is unique. Predicting the exact dollar amount that you and your family may receive from a car accident claim is usually not possible at the beginning of your automobile collision case. However, our attorneys are able to advise our clients on the range of predicted case values, once: all of the accident evidence has been reviewed, we know the extent and long-term effects of the injury or injuries, we have analyzed all medical expenses and records, and have evaluated the applicable Georgia law and the strength of the evidence.
Our car wreck attorneys fight hard on behalf of each individual client to maximize the value of their claims under Georgia law.
Protect your legal rights today. Contact us to learn about your valuable legal rights and understand the steps necessary to protect those rights. Contact us Nationwide, 24/7 at 1-800-LAW-NEED (1-800-529-6333), or by simply dialing #WIN (#946) from your cellphone. You may also visit us at Montlick.com and contact us through our Free Case Evaluation Form or Free 24-hour live chat.
What We Do for Our Georgia Personal Injury Claimants
Caring, Dedication, Experience, Results!™
Montlick & Associates, Injury Attorneys, has been serving those harmed, injured, or killed due to the careless actions of others for more than 38 years. With 43 attorneys and 170 staff members, in addition to affiliated law firms, we have the resources and manpower to do what is necessary to protect our clients’ rights, and provide the personalized attention and care our clients’ cases deserve.**
Our legal services begin with a free personal injury consultation. Our auto accident claims attorneys will review the facts of what occurred and advise you on your valuable legal rights, as well as explain the steps necessary to protect those valuable legal rights. If we take your auto accident case, our attorneys and legal support staff will immediately begin working your case, collecting records, and gathering evidence and documentation to substantiate your auto accident insurance claim. We do this at no upfront, out-of-pocket costs to you. Moreover, we provide these legal services with no financial risk to you or your family. Montlick & Associates does not take a legal fee unless we obtain a judgment, settlement, or verdict on your behalf.
Contact us Nationwide, 24/7 at 1-800-LAW-NEED (1-800-529-6333), or by simply dialing #WIN (#946) from your cellphone. You may also visit us at Montlick.com and contact us through our Free Case Evaluation Form or Free 24-hour live chat.
Montlick & Associates- Fighting Hard & Winning Cases™ since 1984.
Our Promise to You
- To Treat Your Case As If It Were Our Own. We'll treat you the same way we would want to be treated – as if it were our own case, or the case of a close friend or family member.
- To Protect You From Powerful Insurance Companies. One of the first things the insurance adjuster will typically say is that you do not need an attorney. That's because the insurance company's goal is to pay you as little money as possible. And they know that injured people get substantially more money with an attorney representing them. With over 38 years of experience dealing with insurance companies, we can help you navigate through the insurance company minefields and avoid any traps.
- To Analyze Your Case at No Charge to You. We'll evaluate your situation and advise you how to best protect your rights, at no charge to you. We invite you to call us 24 hours a day, including weekends and holidays to request a free consultation with one of our experienced personal injury lawyers. Or use our 24/7 online chat right here on our website.
- To Vigorously Fight on Your Behalf in Order to Obtain All the Compensation and Benefits You Deserve. There's always a lot at stake after a serious injury, and when our clients rely on us for help, we never take that situation lightly. We work extremely hard, and we will always do the right thing when it comes to our clients.
- To Give Your Case Our Personal Attention. We tell our clients: "We want you to concentrate on getting well. We want to hear from you if you have any questions or concerns. We work for you, not the other way around."
- To Promptly Return Phone Calls and Keep You Informed. We are sure you've heard about professionals who do not return phone calls. Or, perhaps you have spoken to people using other law firms who never knew what was going on with their case. That won't happen with us. We keep our clients well informed of important developments and routinely send copies of correspondence regarding their case.
- Be There for You When You Need Us Most. When our clients first call us after a serious injury, they're understandably really worried. And we say to them, "You don't have to do this alone." We'll take on the insurance company for you and help you get the money you deserve for your medical treatments, lost wages, car repairs and pain and suffering. That's the kind of help we've been giving for over 38 years.
- Always Treat You With Dignity and Respect. Our promise is to operate at all times with honesty, integrity, high moral character and unquestionable ethics. And we'll treat you with kindness and give you and your family the dignity and respect that you deserve.
Types of Traffic Accident Cases Our Firm Handles Throughout Georgia
Our law firm represents clients in claims arising out of ALL types of motor vehicle accidents involving negligence, such as:
- Car Accidents
- Truck Accidents, (all types, including 18-wheeler tractor trailer trucks, big rigs, semis, box trucks, delivery & garbage trucks, pick-up trucks, 15 passenger vans)
- DUI and Drug-impaired Driver Accidents
- Motorcycle Accidents
- Pedestrian Accidents
- SUV Rollovers
- Hit-By-Car Pedestrian Accidents
- Bus Accidents
- Bicycle Accidents
- Train Accidents
Free Case Review and Consultation to Protect Your Legal Rights
Our Georgia law firm works hard to recover the financial compensation our clients deserve. No matter where you are located, we are just a phone call away. For your Free Consultation contact Montlick & Associates, Nationwide, 24/7 at 1-800-LAW-NEED (1-800-529-6333), or by simply dialing #WIN (#946) from your cellphone. You may also visit us at Montlick.com and contact us through our Free Case Evaluation Form or Free 24-hour live chat.
*Dollars recovered are cumulative and not indicative of individual case results. Each case is unique. Results depend on the facts and applicable law.
**Legal Services are provided by Montlick & Associates, P.C. and local associated law firms at no additional cost to you depending on the jurisdiction, and any specialized expertise required. For more information, click here.