Car Accident Lawyers Serving Georgia
Georgia Car Accident Lawsuits and Attorneys Protecting Your Legal Rights
Being involved in a car accident can be a frightening and even life-changing experience. The Association for Safe International Road Travel reports that over 1.3 million people tragically die in car accidents each year internationally. Another 20 to 50 million are injured or disabled. Car accident victims can sustain serious injuries, including head trauma, broken bones, back or spinal cord injuries, and more.
Montlick & Associates: Protecting Your Interests to the Fullest
Insurance companies are private companies that have financial incentives to deny or minimize your claim. No matter how nice the insurance adjuster may seem, all adjusters are protecting their interests and not your own. At Montlick & Associates, Attorneys at Law, our Georgia car accident lawyers tirelessly fight to protect the legal rights of each of our clients. We empower our clients to take on the powerful insurance companies and obtain the compensation they deserve.
How Can a Car Accident Attorney Help Me?
Car accident law is intricate and bringing a personal injury claim requires decisive, but also thoughtful action. A car accident lawyer can take the appropriate steps to protect your rights. An automobile accident lawyer can prepare maximize the value of your claim by taking the following steps, if applicable, to preserve your rights to compensation:
- Obtaining the police report
- Questioning witnesses
- Taking photographs of the accident scene, your injuries, and damage to your vehicle
- Obtaining and analyzing medical records
- Retaining experts to reconstruct the accident scene
- Handling communications with the insurance company
Fighting for Your Full Recovery
Auto accidents can result in an array of damages, consisting of economic and non-economic damages, including, among others:
- Medical expenses: Your medical expenses can include emergency room visits, hospital bills, physical therapy, emergency surgery, and more.
- Future medical expenses: If you were seriously injured in the accident, you might have ongoing medical expenses, including additional doctor’s visits, rehabilitation, prescription drug costs, and the like.
- Lost wages: Car accident victims can seek compensation for the time they were temporarily or permanently disabled from work due to their injuries sustained in the accident.
- Pain and suffering: Car accident injuries can inflict considerable pain and suffering. You may be awarded damages for these losses, which will depend on the severity of your injuries, treatment, recovery time, and prognosis.
These are just examples of potential damages that you could be awarded in a personal injury action. Schedule a consultation with one of our knowledgeable auto accident attorneys for an individualized assessment of your legal rights as well as a proposed pathway for moving forward.
Put Our Law Firm's Over 36 Years of Legal Experience to Work For Your Auto Accident Case!
If you have been injured in a car accident, the Georgia Car Accident Attorneys at Montlick and Associates, Attorneys at Law, are here to help. For over 36 years, our firm has assisted thousands of individuals injured in car accidents across Georgia, including but not limited to Albany, Athens, Atlanta, Augusta, Columbus, Gainesville, Macon, Marietta, Rome, Roswell, Savannah, Smyrna, Valdosta, Warner Robins and all smaller cities and rural areas in the state.
No matter where you are located, our attorneys are just a phone call away, and we will even come to you. Call us 24 hours a day/7 days a week for your Free Consultation at 1-800-LAW-NEED (1-800-529-6333). You can also visit us online at www.montlick.com and use our Free Case Evaluation Form or 24-hour Live Online Chat.