Hit-By-Car Pedestrian Accident Injury & Wrongful Death Lawyers
We Know What It Takes to Win™ Pedestrian Accident Cases
For over 38 years, the personal injury law firm of Montlick & Associates has been fighting hard on behalf of pedestrian auto accident victims and their families. With billions of dollars recovered for our clients, Our Experience Pays! ™*
If you or someone you love has been struck by a vehicle resulting in injury or has lost a loved one in a pedestrian auto accident, speak with Montlick & Associates, Injury Attorneys, today for your free personal injury consultation.** Contact us Nationwide 24/7 at 1-800-LAW-NEED (1-800-529-6333), or by simply dialing #WIN (#946) from your cellphone. You may also visit us at Montlick.com and contact us through our Free Case Evaluation Form or Free 24-hour live chat.
Legal Time Deadlines: Act Now to Preserve Your Right to Recover Maximum Compensation
All types of legal claims are subject to time deadlines set by law called “statutes of limitations.”
WARNING: Failing to comply with a statute of limitations will permanently bar your right to a recovery.
Statute of limitations set forth the number of years, starting from the date of the accident, in which a victim or the family of the victim may bring a personal injury or wrongful death case, whichever may apply. The amount of time a person has to resolve or file a lawsuit for a personal injury claim varies from state to state. Warning: there are also exceptions that can greatly shorten or even lengthen the deadline! By way of example only: certain types of pedestrian accident claims against state or federal government entities can have much shorter deadlines. In some pedestrian accident cases, there could be a combination of different types of injury claims that may involve different time frames, multiple defendants, and/or the laws of more than one jurisdiction. Also, in some states, the statute of limitations could be extended when the personal injury case involves a minor child.
Additionally, these legal doctrines and rules can be ambiguous or subject to narrow exceptions depending on the specific law and facts, so you should seek immediate legal advice to find out which rules may apply to your potential case. An experienced attorney who carefully analyzes the facts of your situation can advise you of your obligations and the applicable deadlines in your case. Failure to comply with any critical deadline will result in permanent bar to your right to compensation.
In addition to legal deadlines, there are other reasons not to delay. For example, most auto insurance policies contain their own contractual notification deadlines that, if allowed to lapse, can result in a denial of coverage. Additionally, witnesses can eventually forget what happened, and important evidence, such as items at the scene or video footage, can also disappear. Our attorneys diligently work to comply with applicable legal and insurance requirements, gather evidence and interview important witnesses when appropriate.
Why it is Important to Speak with a Pedestrian Accident Attorney
Pedestrian accidents can result in serious, and even life-threatening injuries. Injured victims of such accidents generally require costly, long-term medical care, and suffer extraordinary financial hardship. Retaining an attorney to pursue your claim can be a critical step to obtaining compensation for your injuries. For example, at-fault drivers in pedestrian accidents typically blame the victims for causing the accident in order to avoid liability and corresponding criminal charges. In turn, insurance companies, which welcome this, will often initially attempt to speak with victims in an effort to obtain information to deny or minimize their claims. Our attorneys shield our clients from such insurance traps and pitfalls.
Additionally, pedestrian accident victims may not understand that their own auto insurance policies could provide additional uninsured/underinsured motorist as well as Medical Payments (MedPay) and/or Personal Injury Protection (PIP) coverage for their injuries. Our attorneys work to identify all viable avenues of recovery, and in the past, we have been successful in discovering additional defendants and insurance policies that our clients were not aware of, or that other insurance companies did not disclose. Our attorneys work hard on behalf of each client to maximize the value of their cases under the law.
Montlick & Associates- Fighting Hard & Winning Cases™ Since 1984.
Our Promise to You
- Treat your case as if it were our own. We'll treat you the same way we would want to be treated – as if it were our own case - or the case of a close friend or family member.
- Protect you from powerful insurance companies. One of the first things the insurance adjuster will typically say is that you do not need an attorney. That's because the insurance company's goal is to pay you as little money as possible. And they know that injured people receive substantially more money with an attorney representing them. With over 38 years of experience dealing with insurance companies, we can help you navigate through the insurance company minefields and avoid any traps.
- Analyze your case at no charge to you. We'll evaluate your situation and advise you how to best protect your rights at no charge to you. We invite you to call us 24 hours a day, including weekends and holidays, to request a free consultation with one of our experienced personal injury lawyers. Or use our 24/7 online chat right here on our website.
- Vigorously fight on your behalf in order to obtain all the compensation and benefits you deserve. There's always a lot at stake after a serious injury, and when our clients rely on us for help, we never take that situation lightly. We work extremely hard, and we will always do the right thing when it comes to our clients.
- Give your case our personal attention. We tell our clients: "We want you to concentrate on getting well. We want to hear from you if you have any questions or concerns. We work for you, not the other way around."
- Promptly return phone calls and keep you informed. We are sure you've heard about professionals who do not return phone calls. Or, perhaps you have spoken to people using other law firms who never knew what was going on with their case. That won't happen with us. We keep our clients well-informed of important developments and routinely send copies of correspondence regarding their case.
- Be there for you when you need us most. When our clients first call us after a serious injury, they're understandably really worried. And we say to them, "You don't have to do this alone." We'll take on the applicable insurance company and help you fight for the money you deserve for your medical treatments, lost wages, car repairs and pain and suffering. That's the kind of help we've been giving for over 38 years.
- Always treat you with dignity and respect. Our promise is to operate at all times with honesty, integrity, high moral character and unquestionable ethics. And we'll treat you with kindness and give you and your family the dignity and respect that you deserve.
Free Case Review and Consultation to Protect Your Legal Rights
Our pedestrian accident attorneys fight hard to get our clients the compensation they deserve. No matter where you are located, we are just a phone call away.
For your Free Consultation contact Montlick & Associates, Nationwide 24/7 at 1-800-LAW-NEED (1-800-529-6333) or by simply dialing #WIN (#946) from your mobile phone. We also can be contacted at Montlick.com where you can submit a Free Case Evaluation Form 24/7 or utilize our 24-Hour Live Chat.
*Dollars recovered are cumulative and not indicative of individual case results. Each case is unique. Results depend on the facts and applicable law.
**Legal Services are provided by Montlick & Associates, P.C. and local associated law firms at no additional cost to you depending on the jurisdiction, and any specialized expertise required. For more information, click here.