Car Accident Lawyers in Savannah, Georgia (GA) - Montlick & Associates
Experienced Auto Accident Attorneys Fighting For YOUR Maximum Compensation After You or a Loved One Has Been Injured by a Negligent Driver.
We Know What It Takes to Win™ Motor Vehicle Injury and Wrongful Death Cases in Savannah, Georgia (GA)
For over 38 years, Montlick & Associates has helped personal injury victims and their families to obtain legal justice. Our legal professionals aggressively pursue the financial compensation our clients deserve after being injured or losing loved ones in a automobile, motorcycle, or tractor-trailer truck accidents, and our reputation proves it! In fact, throughout the years, our law firm has obtained Billions of dollars on behalf of our clients.*
We represent our clients in all types of motor vehicle, personal injury, and wrongful death cases, and are dedicated to providing exceptional legal services for each one of our clients. Our attorneys operate with a strong moral compass, integrity, honesty, and unquestionable ethics.
If you or a member of your family have been injured in a motor vehicle accident in Savannah, Georgia caused by another’s negligence, simply call Montlick & Associates, Injury Attorneys, today for your free consultation.Contact us Nationwide 24/7 at 1-800-LAW-NEED (1-800-529-6333), or by simply dialing #WIN(#946) from your cellphone. You may also visit us at Montlick.com and contact us through our Free Case Evaluation Form or Free 24-hour live chat.
This Web Page at a Glance:
- The Top Four Reasons Why People Select Montlick & Associates
- Why Retaining an Attorney Can Make a Difference to Personal Injury Victims
- How Our Personal Injury Lawyers Can Help Savannah Accident Victims
- Legal Time Deadlines: Act Now to Preserve Your Right to Recover Maximum Compensation
- What is My Savannah Auto Accident Case Worth?
- What We Do for Our Georgia Personal Injury Claimants
- Our Promise to You
- Types of Traffic Accident Cases Our Firm Handles Throughout Georgia
- Free Case Review and Consultation to Protect Your Legal Rights
The Top Four Reasons Why People Select Montlick & Associates:
“The Powerhouse Firm that Puts You First!”™
1. Our attorneys and legal support staff work tirelessly to maximize the monetary value of each of our clients’ cases under Georgia law. Initially following any accident caused by someone else’s negligence, you likely do not know the full nature and extent of your injuries. Insurance companies understand this, and commonly try to offer financial compensation early, before you speak with a qualified accident injury lawyer, and learn your valuable legal rights. In fact, insurance company adjusters and their representative often try to pressure personal injury claimants to accept quick, “low-ball” settlement checks to settle their claims. They understand that once your traffic accident injury case is settled, your case cannot be reopened, even if you find out later that you need extended medical care, or that your injuries are more serious than you initially thought. Our lawyers understand the true monetary values of our clients claims, and we work hard to maximize the compensation to which our clients are entitled to recover under Georgia law. We also assist our clients in navigating the accident claims process, and advise them on how to counter common insurance company tactics to reduce the value of their claim.
2. Montlick & Associates is a client-driven firm. Since 1984, our firm has been dedicated to our goal of providing exceptional service to each and every client. We stay in touch with our clients on a regular basis, promptly return phone calls, and keep them fully informed of all-important developments.
3. Our law practice is limited to personal injury law. We believe that our attorneys can do the finest job possible by focusing and limiting their practice to one area of the law. We only represent injured people, never insurance companies or corporations.
4. Our Experience Pays!™ Our law firm has been assisting injured people and their families in recovering the monetary compensation their cases deserve for over 38years, and our law firm has recovered Billions of dollars for our clients.
If you or a loved one have been injured because of someone else’s careless actions, simply call Montlick & Associates for your Free Consultation. Our legal professionals will explain your legal rights and advise you about the essential steps to protect those legal rights. At Montlick & Associates, there are no fees unless we win. Contact us Nationwide 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year at1-800-LAW-NEED(1-800-529-6333), dial#WIN (946)from your cellphone, or visit Montlick.com and use our Free 24-Hour Live Chat.
Why Retaining Experienced Attorneys Can Make a Difference to Personal Injury Claimants:
Personal injury victims and their loved ones are often at a disadvantage following traffic accidents caused by negligent drivers. The first couple of days after a car accident can be overwhelming. Injury victims often have several important legal issues to deal with, including obtaining a rental, getting compensated for the damage to your motor vehicle, disabling injuries, lost income, physical disability, and pain and suffering. Moreover, families are usually overwhelmed with accident-related expenses, medical bills and other costs that must be paid while injured loved ones despair over when they will be able to return to work.
Insurance company claims adjusters and their representatives know how to take advantage of a claimant´s lack of experience and understanding of the accident injury claims process. The insurance companies’ primary goal, as for-profit organizations, is to take in accident insurance premiums while lower costs by delaying, denying and minimizing claims. In fact, insurance claims adjusters employ tactics in order to do so. For example, accident adjusters commonly try to conduct recorded interviews of accident victims in an attempt to record any statements that they may use against claimants. This strategy can be particularly effective when the injured victim isn´t represented by experienced legal counsel. An accident claimant that provides a recorded statement to an insurance adjuster could inadvertently make damaging statements or comments that can be used out of context. In fact, insurance companies try to discourage claimants from consulting with or retaining a personal injury attorney, because their own insurance industry research demonstrates that they generally pay out significantly more money to accident victims who have retained legal representation (see more on this below).
One study performed by the Insurance Research Council (IRC) illustrated that
- 85% of personal injury claim payouts from insurance companies went to personal injury victims represented by an attorney.
- Injured individuals who retained an attorney generally received substantially greater financial recoveries than unrepresented parties.
- On average, personal injury claimants with attorneys received 300 percent more financial compensation than those who did not retain an attorney.
For these reasons alone, having an experienced car accident lawyer in your Savannah auto accident case can be a critical step to improving your prospects of success and obtaining the monetary compensation you deserve.
How Our Personal Injury Lawyers Can Help Savannah Accident Victims
We Get to Work Fast! At the beginning of legal representation our legal team immediately begin taking the necessary steps required to protect our clients’ rights. We want our clients to focus on getting well while we handle the nuances of the claims process.
Overcoming Insurance Company Traps: Insurance company claims adjusters and their representative may seem caring and cooperative; however, their primary goal is to preserve the financial interests of the insurance company’s policyholders and to increase their profits for their investors and shareholders. This means the insurance company’s financial interests are in direct conflict with your financial interests and you case´s claim value.
Insurance companies handle a tremendous amount of motor vehicle accident claims each year. They utilize effective negotiation strategies and techniques to reduce, delay or even deny claims payouts. Unfortunately, many individuals who speak directly with the at-fault party’s insurance company after an auto accident unwittingly compromise their claims’ monetary value. Our lawyers help our clients overcome these pitfalls, and help preserve the value of their personal injury claims.
Assessing the Value of Your Accident Injury Claim: Evaluation of a personal injury claim involves not only the calculation of medical bills, lost wages, and vehicle repair costs, but also difficult-to-value intangible damages such as pain and suffering, diminished earning capacity, mental anguish, and punitive damages (when applicable). Our lawyers know how to value our clients’ claims and, when appropriate, also conduct research into verdicts and settlements involving similar types of cases in comparable jurisdictions in order to quantify a range of case value.
Navigating Legal Complexities: While most traffic accident cases settle out of court, when litigation is required, plaintiffs (the injured party) need a mastery of the rules of civil procedure, evidentiary rules, court rules, case law, and applicable Georgia statutes. Our attorneys are trained, educated and experienced with the nuances of the law and how to navigate the complex personal injury claims process. We fight hard to obtain all of the financial compensation our clients’ cases deserve!
Legal Time Deadlines: Act Now to Preserve Your Right to Recover Maximum Compensation
All types of legal claims are subject to “statutes of limitations” or legal time deadlines.
WARNING: Failing to comply with a statute of limitations will permanently bar your right to a recovery.
According to O.C.G.A. § 9-3-33, the statute of limitations for personal injury cases in Georgia is generally 2 years from the date of the motor vehicle accident,but there are exceptions that can greatly shorten or even lengthen the deadline! For example, claims against the government have shorter deadlines. Moreover, in some cases, a combination of different types of legal claims may exist that involve different time frames, which may be due to multiple defendants and/or even the laws of more than one jurisdiction. That statute of limitations or legal time deadline may also be extended when a minor is involved. Statutes of limitations also vary from state to state.
Our experienced traffic accident lawyers can examine the circumstances and facts relevant to your case to determine which statute of limitations (deadlines) apply.
In addition to Georgia’s legal time deadlines, there are several other critical reasons for not delaying in seeking legal advice and assistance. Many injured people are surprised to learn that their own insurance policies (or depending on the facts sometimes those of a resident relative) can contain valuable insurance coverage, such as, by way of example only, Uninsured/Underinsured Motorist coverage or Medical Payments Coverage (an optional no-fault type of insurance that covers medical expenses). It is critical to keep in mind that insurance policies typically have timely notification deadlines, which, if allowed to lapse, can result in the loss of valuable compensation and benefits.
There is more! In addition to legal notice requirements and mandatory time deadlines, there are other reasons to act without hesitation. By way of example only, with the passage of time accident witnesses can become difficult to locate, or they might forget important details. Other times, critical evidence can disappear or be destroyed. Our legal professionals take the required actions to meet all important legal deadlines on behalf of our clients, and make sure that all essential evidence is collected and preserved when appropriate.
Put Our Experience to Work for You! Protect your valuable legal rights today.
Our Georgia Car Accident Lawyers at Montlick & Associates review all applicable avenues of financial recovery and ensure that any relevant legal and contractual notification deadlines are met. We also act to protect essential motor vehicle accident evidence and interview eyewitnesses as appropriate. Do not delay in protecting your valuable legal rights and contact Montlick & Associates today!
Our attorneys are dedicated to aggressively pursuing our clients’ cases, whether they live in Georgia or anywhere else in the United States.Call us Nationwide 24/7 at 1-800-LAW-NEED (1-800-529-6333) or #WIN (#946) on your mobile phone, for your free consultation with a Montlick & Associates’ attorney. We are also available day and night through our Free Live Chat and through our Free Case Evaluation Form at Montlick.com.
What is My Savannah Auto Accident Case Worth?
Georgia car accident law generally permits personal injury victims of accidents to recover monteary damages from the individual or company responsible for their injuries and damages when someone has been negligent. Negligent parties can include: individuals, companies, public agencies, governmental bodies, public utilities, and other business organizations, either acting in concert with each other or alone.
Our hardworking attorneys pursue all forms of financial damages that our clients are entitled to receive in accordance to Georgia law. The value of an accident injury or wrongful death claim depends on numerous factors, including, by way of example:
- the strength of legal liability
- the facts and circumstances of the incident
- the strength of the applicable law and evidence
- the venue or locality where a claim must be brought
- the likeability and credibility that witnesses would have to a jury
- the extent of a client’s injuries
- the costs of medical treatment- including past and future, impact on the quality of life
- the extent of pain and suffering
- whether someone is temporarily or permanently disabled
Some examples of the types of damages our personal injury lawyers have recovered on behalf of our Georgia clients are compensation for:
- Past and future medical bills
- Past and future lost wages
- Loss of earning capacity
- Property damage, including damage to motor vehicles and personal property
- Pain and suffering
- Emotional distress
- Loss of enjoyment of life
- Punitive Damages if the defendant’s conduct rises to the level of gross negligence
- Loss of companionship, consortium and guidance
- Wrongful death damages (when applicable)
In cases of tragic death of a family member, surviving family member may be entitled to the full value of the life of the victim, burial costs, medical expenses incurred prior to death, and more. The amount of monetary compensation an accident injury claimant recovers in the State of Georgia is specific to the circumstances of the accident and the facts of a given case. As such, every traffic accident injury claim is unique. Predicting the exact dollar amount you and your family will recover from a car accident claim is not possible at the beginning of your case. However, our experienced attorneys are able to advise our clients on the range of predicted accident case values, once all of the evidence has been reviewed, we understand the extent and long-term effects of the injury or injuries, we have reviewed all medical expenses and records, and have evaluated the applicable Georgia law and the strength of the evidence. Our car accident and wrongful death lawyers work hard and fight hard on behalf of each individual client to maximize the value of their claims according to Georgia law.
Protect your valuable legal rights today. Call us to understand your legal rights and learn about the steps that need to be taken to protect those valuable rights. Contact us Nationwide 24/7 by calling 1-800-LAW-NEED (1-800-529-6333) or dial #WIN (#946) from your cell phone, use our online consultation form or use our 24-Hour Live Chat at www.Montlick.com.
What We Do for Our Georgia Personal Injury Claimants
Caring, Dedication, Experience, Results!™
Montlick & Associates, Attorneys at Law, has been representing people injured or killed by the negligence of others for more than 38years. With 43 attorneys and 170legal support members, in addition to affiliated law firms, we have the manpower and resources to do what is necessary to protect our clients’ legal rights and provide the personalized care and attention our clients’ cases deserve.**
Our services start with afree personal injury case analysis and consultation. Our lawyers will review the circumstances and facts of what occurred and advise you on your important legal rights, as well as the steps necessary to protect those valuable legal rights. If we are able to accept your traffic accident case, our lawyers and legal support staff will immediately begin working your case, collecting records, gathering evidence, and documentation to substantiate your insurance accident claim.
If the at-fault party´s insurance company is unwilling to offer enough money to reasonably compensate our client, our law firm has the resources and experience to navigate the litigation process and take cases to trial. In such circumstances, the client is always integral to the decision to file a lawsuit and litigate a claim.
Montlick & Associates- Fighting Hard & Winning Cases™ since 1984.
Our Promise to You
1. Treat your case as if it were our own. We'll treat you the same way we would want to be treated – as if it were our own case, or the case of a close friend or family member.
2. Protect you from powerful insurance companies. One of the first things the insurance adjuster will typically say is that you do not need an attorney. That's because the insurance company's goal is to pay you as little money as possible. And they know that injured people get substantially more money with an attorney representing them. With over 38years of experience dealing with insurance companies, we can help you navigate through the insurance company minefields and avoid any traps.
3. Analyze your case at no charge to you. We'll evaluate your situation and advise you how to best protect your rights, at no charge to you. We invite you to call us 24 hours a day, including weekends and holidays to request a free consultation with one of our experienced personal injury lawyers. Or use our 24/7 online chat right here on our website.
4. Vigorously fight on your behalf in order to obtain all the compensation and benefits you deserve. There's always a lot at stake after a serious injury, and when our clients rely on us for help, we never take that situation lightly. We work extremely hard, treat our client’s cases as if they were our own, and we will always do the right thing when it comes to our clients.
5. Give your case our personal attention. We tell our clients: "We want you to concentrate on getting well. We want to hear from you if you have any questions or concerns. We work for you, not the other way around."
6. Promptly return phone calls and keep you informed. We are sure you've heard about professionals who do not return phone calls. Or, perhaps you have spoken to people using other law firms who never knew what was going on with their case. That won't happen with us. We keep our clients well informed of important developments and routinely send copies of correspondence regarding their case.
7. Be there for you when you need us most. When our clients first call us after a serious injury, they're understandably really worried. And we say to them, "You don't have to do this alone." We'll take on the insurance company for you and help you get the money you deserve for your medical treatments, lost wages, car repairs and pain and suffering. That's the kind of help we've been giving for over 38years.
8. Always treat you with dignity and respect. Our promise is to operate at all times with honesty, integrity, high moral character and unquestionable ethics. And we'll treat you with kindness and give you and your family the dignity and respect that you deserve.
Types of Personal Injury Cases Our Law Firm Handles Throughout Georgia
Our law firm handles claims arising out of ALL types of traffic accidents involving negligence, such as:
- Car Accidents
- Truck Accidents, (all types, including 18-wheeler tractor trailer trucks, big rigs, semis, box trucks, delivery & garbage trucks, pick-up trucks, 15 passenger vans)
- DUI and Drug-impaired Driver Accidents
- Motorcycle Accidents
- Pedestrian Accidents
- SUV Rollovers
- Hit-By-Car Pedestrian Accidents
- Bus Accidents
- Bicycle Accidents
- Train Accidents
Free Case Review and Consultation to Protect Your Legal Rights
Our attorneys and legal support staff work hard to get our clients the financial compensation they deserve. No matter where you are located, we are just a phone call away. For your Free Consultation contact Montlick & Associates, Nationwide 24/7 at 1-800-LAW-NEED (1-800-529-6333)or by simply dialing #WIN (#946)from your mobile phone. We also can be contacted at Montlick.com where you can submit a Free Case Evaluation Form 24/7 or utilize our 24-Hour Live Chat.
*Dollars recovered are cumulative and not indicative of individual case results. Each case is unique. Results depend on the facts and applicable law.
**Legal Services are provided by Montlick & Associates, P.C. and local associated law firms at no additional cost to you depending on the jurisdiction, and any specialized expertise required. For more information, click here.
Savannah Office Location
By appointment only
Montlick Injury Attorneys
100 Bull St #2642
Savannah, GA 31401
Tel: (912) 216-5059
Hours: Open, Open 24 Hours