Personal Injury Lawyers in Savannah, Georgia
We Fight Hard to Obtain Maximum Compensation for Our Injury Clients in Savannah, Georgia (GA)
Fighting Hard & Winning Cases® in Georgia Since 1984
For over 38 years, Montlick Injury Attorneys has been fighting for victims of personal injury and wrongful death accidents. Our Savannah Personal Injury Attorneys work hard to obtain economic recoveries for victims of auto, bicycle, motorcycle, pedestrian, 18-wheeler, and workplace accidents, and our law firm has the success to prove it! Montlick Injury Attorneys has recovered Billions of dollars in compensation for our clients, demonstrating that Our Experience Pays!®*
Montlick Injury Attorneys has received many prestigious awards for offering high quality legal services, including awards for providing the highest levels of professional excellence, skill, ethics, and integrity. At Montlick Injury Attorneys, we are here for you and those you love, and our compassionate Personal Injury Attorneys in Savannah handle every client’s case as if it was our very own case.
If you or a loved one were harmed in any accident caused by another, or if your family has tragically lost a loved one due to the negligent acts of another in Savannah or anywhere in the United States, call Montlick Injury Attorneys for your free consultation.* Call us Nationwide, 24/7 at 1-800-LAW-NEED (1-800-529-6333), or (912) 216-5059, or by simply dialing #WIN (#946) from your cellphone. You may also visit us at Montlick.com and contact us through our Free Case Evaluation Form or Free 24-hour live chat.
How Retaining a Savannah Personal Injury Attorney Makes a Difference in Your Case:
Savannah Personal injury claimants are typically at a disadvantage when injured by the negligent actions of another. The initial days following a personal injury can be very stressful and painful. You or your family member may have several legal and medical issues to deal with, including costly medical bills, disability, lost earnings, pain and suffering.
Auto insurance claims adjusters know how to take advantage of an injury claimants’ lack of experience in the property damage and injury claims process. It is important to understand that insurance companies are "for-profit" corporations and their primary goal is to make a profit. Profits are made when insurance companies collect monthly premiums and cut expenses by paying the least amount of money possible on personal injury claims. Insurance companies accomplish this goal by diminishing, delaying, and denying payment on property damage and injury claims. Moreover, insurance agents typically try to record interviews with claimants to record statements that the insurance company can use against the claimants. Insurance claims adjusters also try to persuade claimants from speaking with a Savannah Personal Injury Lawyer about their case. This is because their own industry research proves that insurance companies often pay out more money to personal injury claimants who were represented by an attorney.
According to an Insurance Research Council (IRC) study:
- 85% of injury claims payouts from insurance companies went to claimants who retained personal injury lawyers.
- Personal Injury claimants who retained personal injury lawyers received substantially more money than claimants who were unrepresented.
- On average, personal injury claimants with lawyers recovered 300% more financial compensation than those who did not retain a lawyer.
For those reasons, having an experienced attorney by your side in your Savannah personal injury case can greatly improve your odds of winning your personal injury case and recovering the financial compensation that your injury case deserves.
How OurPersonal Injury Lawyers Can Help Savannah Injury Victims
- We Begin to Work Your Claim Fast! Once our Savannah personal injury law attorneys will advise you of your valuable legal rights and should you choose our Savannah law firm, our legal professionals will promptly take the actions necessary to protect your legal rights. Let our Savannah law firm handle your legal issues, so that you or your loved one can focus on healing.
- We Assume the Financial Risk: At Montlick Injury Attorneys, there are No Fees Or Costs Unless You Win! Our Savannah law firm handles personal injury claims on a “contingency fee” basis. This “contingency fee” arrangement means that our clients pay legal fees and costs after our law firm is successful in negotiating a settlement agreement, or a verdict or judgment against the at-fault party who is responsible for the personal injuries, and other damages.
- Overcoming Insurance Company Traps: Insurance company claims adjusters will often appear sympathetic to your claim, but their ultimate goal is to increase the company's bottom-line by collecting in premiums and paying out the least amount of money as possible on claims.
- Assessing the Value of Your Accident Injury Claim: Evaluation of a Savannah personal injury case involves the calculation of lost wages, medical expenses, property damage, mental anguish, punitive damages (should the defendant’s conduct be egregious enough to warrant punitive damages), diminished earning capacity, pain and suffering. Our Savannah personal injury attorneys have the skill and experience necessary to calculate the true value of personal injury and wrongful death cases in Savannah. Our attorneys, when necessary, conduct research into settlements and verdicts involving similar personal injury cases in similar jurisdictions to quantify a range of case value.
- Navigating Legal Complexities: While most Savannah personal injury cases settle out of court, when litigation be required, plaintiffs (the injured party) need a Savannah attorney who has a mastery of the rules of court rules, civil procedure, evidentiary rules, Georgia case law, and applicable Georgia statutes. Our Savannah injury attorneys are trained, educated, and are experienced with the nuances of the Georgia and Federal laws. They understand how to effectively navigate the complicated personal injury claims process. Our Savannah injury law firm works hard to obtain all of the monetary compensation our clients’ cases deserve!
Legal Time Deadlines: Protect Your Legal Right to Receive Maximum Compensation
All personal injury claims are subject to legal time deadlines “Statutes of Limitations.”
WARNING: Failing to comply with Georgia's "Statute of Limitations" will permanently prevent your right to a recovery.
According to O.C.G.A. 9-3-33, the "Statute of Limitations" for personal injury claims in Georgia is generally 2 years from the date of the injury. Warning: there are a few exceptions that may substantially shorten the time deadline in your case! For example, some injury claims against governmental entities have much shorter deadlines and also have specific notification requirements. Statutes of Limitations also vary from state to state.
Our experienced personal injury attorneys in Savannah are here to review the facts and circumstances in your case and help you understand which statute of limitations (filing deadlines) are applicable in your personal injury or wrongful death case.
There are several other reasons for not delaying in calling us for legal advice and assistance. Insurance policies contain other valuable insurance coverages and insurance policies have certain notification deadlines, if missed, can cause a loss of valuable compensation and benefits. Do not delay and contact Montlick Injury Attorneys today.
What is My Savannah Personal Injury Case Worth?
Georgia Personal Injury Laws usually permit injury victims or the families who tragically lost family members recover economic and non-economic damages from the at-fault parties who caused the victims´ injuries and damages. At-fault parties can include individuals, companies, public utilities, business organizations, public agencies, and others, either acting alone or in concert with each other.
Our Savannah law firm aggressively fights for all the money that our clients' are entitled to receive under Georgia law, including:
- Past and future medical bills
- Past and future lost wages
- Loss of earning capacity
- Property damage, including damage to motor vehicles and personal property
- Pain and suffering
- Emotional distress
- Loss of enjoyment of life
- Punitive Damages if the defendant’s conduct rises to the level of gross negligence
- Loss of companionship, consortium and guidance
- Wrongful death/survival damages, including value of the loss of the decedent and burial expenses.
The value of a personal injury claim in Savannah depends on numerous factors, including, by way of example:
- the strength of legal liability
- the facts and circumstances of the incident,
- the strength of the applicable law and evidence
- the venue or locality where a claim must be brought
- the likeability and credibility that witnesses would have to a jury
- the extent of a client’s injuries
- the costs of medical treatment- including past and future, impact on the quality of life
- the extent of pain and suffering
- whether plaintiff is temporarily or permanently disabled
Our Savannah Personal Injury Attorneys advise our clients on a range of potential case values after reviewing all of the evidence. It is essential to know the extent and long-term effects of the injuries.
What We Do for Our Savannah Personal Injury Claimants
Caring, Dedication, Experience, Results!®
Montlick Injury Attorneys has represented Georgians who have been injured, harmed, or killed due to the negligent behaviors of others for more than 38 years. With 43 personal injury lawyers and 170 support staff, in addition to affiliated law firms, we have the resources and the manpower and to protect our clients’ legal rights, and provide our clientele with close, personalized attention, and care.**
Real legal help begins with a free personal injury consultation. Our personal injury claims lawyers in Savannah, Georgia, will examine the facts of of your case, inform you on your valuable rights, and explain the necessary steps to protect those legal rights. If our firm is able to take your personal injury case, our Savannah personal injury attorneys and legal support team will quickly start handling your injury claim.
Montlick Injury Attorneys does not collect a legal fee unless we obtain a settlement, judgment, or verdict on your behalf. Contact our law firm Nationwide, 24/7 at 1-800-LAW-NEED (1-800-529-6333), or (912) 216-5059, or by simply dialing #WIN (#946) from your cellphone. You may also visit us at Montlick.com and contact us through our Free Case Evaluation Form or Free 24-hour live chat.
Montlick & Associates- Fighting Hard & Winning Cases® since 1984.
Our Promise to You
To Treat Your Case As If It Were Our Own. Our legal professionals will treat you and your family as we would want to be treated.
To Protect You From Powerful Insurance Companies. With more than 38 years of experience in personal injury law, our attorneys help you and your family navigate the insurance company minefields to avoid their traps.
To Analyze Your Case at No Charge to You. Our attorneys will help you protect your valuable legal rights, at no upfront cost to you. We invite you to call us 24 hours a day, including holidays and weekends to receive your free consultation with an experienced Savannah personal injury lawyer or use our website's 24/7 online chat.
To Vigorously Fight to Obtain the Compensation and Benefits Your Case Deserves. Our personal injury attorneys work very hard for every client, and we always do the right thing for our clients' cases.
To Give Your Case Our Personal Attention. We work for you and our legal professionals keep you updated and address your questions and concerns throughout the personal injury claims process.
To Promptly Return Phone Calls and Keep You Informed. We keep our clients informed of all case developments and we routinely send copies of correspondence regarding our clients' cases.
Be There for You When You Need Us Most. We fight the insurance company on your behalf to help you receive the compensation that your case deserves.
Always Treat You With Dignity and Respect. We promise to operate with integrity, high moral character, honesty, and unquestionable ethics. And we willl treat you and your family the respect and dignity that you deserve.
The Types of Personal Injury Cases Our Firm Handles in Savannah and Throughout Georgia
Our Savannah personal injury attorneys have represented hundreds of personal injury and wrongful death victims in all kinds of personal injury claims including defective products, construction accidents, medical malpractice, car accidents, nursing home abuse/neglect, slip and falls, and all other injury claims throughout Georgia and the Southeast. Our Savannah personal injury law firm is committed to pursuing maximum compensation for clients who suffer serious injuries or lost a family member. We are committed to providing effective negotiation and persuasive advocacy in pursuing the best possible settlement or verdict for our Savannah personal injury clients. During our long tenure representing Savannah injury victims, we have handled a staggering variety of personal injury cases, but some of the most common Savannah personal injury claims our firm handles includes the following:
- Savannah Auto Accidents: While there are many forms of negligent conduct, which in simple terms is “unreasonably careless conduct”, the most common cause of personal injury claims is motor vehicle accidents involving cars, big-rigs, SUVs, 15-passenger vans, buses, bicycles, pedestrians and any other type of motor vehicle. Savannah auto accidents are the leading cause of accident related injury and wrongful death. Motor vehicle accidents may be caused by many types of unsafe conduct but some of the most common driving practices that lead to Savannah auto accidents are speeding, tailgating, distracted driving, drunk driving, stoplight running and unsafe lane changes. A Savannah motor vehicle accident victim will often suffer severe injuries which may cause enormous financial obstacles and entail significant medical treatment. Our Savannah auto accident attorneys can handle our clients’ insurance and legal issues so that they can focus on their physical recovery.
- Savannah Slip & Falls/Trip & Falls: Many people have no idea how serious injuries suffered in a Savannah slip and fall accident can be until it happens to them. When you are patronizing a Savannah business, it is reasonable to expect that the proprietor of the business will conduct reasonable inspections for potential hazards and either warn patrons of dangers that may not be readily apparent or correct the hazardous condition. Our Savannah slip and fall attorneys have the experience to investigate and identify hazards like uneven flooring, improper lighting and other hazards that may increase the risk of a Savannah slip and fall accident so contact us today.
- Savannah Truck Accident Claims:: Tractor-trailers may weigh 80,000 pounds when transporting a full load, which may be more than 25 times the weight of a passenger car. This vast difference in the size and weight of vehicles in a Savannah trucking accidents can mean life-changing injuries and a high risk of wrongful death. While the intrastate and interstate trucking industries are heavily regulated, trucking companies sometimes cut corners and disregard safety regulations in the pursuit of increased revenue. Effective legal representation in Savannah tractor-trailer accidents requires extensive knowledge of trucking regulations and industry practices. Our Savannah trucking accident lawyers are well aware of the practices used by trucking companies to avoid liability for injuries caused by their drivers. If you are injured by an improperly screened, trained or supervised driver, our experienced Savannah truck accident attorneys seek the best possible outcome for our clients.
- Savannah Motorcycle Accidents: While all motor vehicle accidents may result in severe injury, motorcyclists have no physical protection in a collision, and motorcycles are far less stable than other types of vehicles. Fatality rates are much higher when a motorcycle is involved in a collision. Because Savannah motorcycle accidents often result in devastating injuries that require long-term rehabilitative care, our Savannah motorcycle accident attorneys seek the full measure of compensation possible when pursuing motorcycle injury settlements and lawsuits.
- Savannah Dog Attacks (Dog Bite Claims): Millions of people are bitten in dog attacks each year with almost 800,000 of those victims suffering dog attack injuries severe enough to require medical treatment. The massive number of dog bite victims and seriousness of dog bite injuries are reflected in the fact that dog bite injuries account for nearly a billion dollars a year in insurance claims. If you are injured because a property owner chooses to keep a hostile and aggressive dog or fails to restrain their dog on a leash or behind a fence, our Savannah dog attack lawyers have obtained compensation for dog mauling victims who have suffered serious injury including reconstructive surgery.
- Savannah Wrongful Death Claims: When you lose someone you love in a motor vehicle accident, construction accident or other serious accident, you may face intense emotional loss and financial burdens. It is a fundamental principle of law that victims of injury caused by unsafe or intentional misconduct of others should be compensated even if they die as a result of their injuries. Wrongful death actions can provide compensation that accident victims would have received had they survived the injuries caused by a third party. A Savannah wrongful death claim action may also provide compensation to family members for their own losses incurred because a loved one is prematurely taken from them. Our Savannah wrongful death legal team understands the challenge families face when they lose someone they love, and we are committed to pursuing the compensation that our clients need.
- Savannah Nursing Home Neglect and Abuse Claims: As baby boomers age, the strain on resources to care for our elderly loved ones continues to increase. Many nursing homes are already understaffed or staffed with under-qualified employees. When Savannah nursing homes put cutting cost above resident care, the result can be physical, emotional and financial abuse or chronic neglect. Our Savannah nursing home attorneys are committed to holding nursing homes accountable for providing the care that they have promised to provide. If your vulnerable loved one has been injured by nursing home abuse and neglect, we invite you to contact our Savannah nursing home abuse law firm to see how we can help.
- Savannah Construction Site Injuries (Construction Accidents): Savannah construction sites are dangerous workplaces filled with many injury risks including falls from ladders, roofs and scaffoldings; accidents involving heavy machinery including backhoes, excavators, cranes, booms and front-end loaders; injuries caused by electrocution or fire; and exposure to hazardous substances. Construction accident claims pose unique issues including identifying viable defendants for personal injury claims and preventing critical evidence from disappearing from Savannah construction projects which may be in massive flux. Our Savannah construction accident attorneys understand the unique obstacles that must be navigated to effectively pursue a Savannah construction accident claim.
- Savannah Workers’ Compensation Claims: When an employee suffers a workplace injury, it can result in disability from employment and the need for significant medical care. A workers’ compensation claim in Savannah generally provides a no-fault basis for seeking compensation for workplace injuries. While the system does not require you to prove the negligence of your employer, it also fails to provide certain important damages that may be available in a personal injury claim, such as pain and suffering, impaired quality of life and punitive damages. Our Savannah workers’ compensation attorneys at Montlick and Associates often pursue both a personal injury claim against a third party and a workers’ compensation claim against our client’s employer because it may provide the broadest scope of recovery.
- Savannah Pedestrian Accidents: The growing concern over health issues has prompted many people to walk, jog and run when negotiating the streets and roads of Savannah. Unfortunately, there are many drivers who fail to pay attention or drive safely and cause serious injury to unsuspecting pedestrians. Because pedestrians have no protection when they are struck by a motor vehicle, “minor” pedestrian accidents are rare. If you suffer the type of life-altering injuries that are common in a pedestrian collision, our experienced Savannah pedestrian accident attorneys aggressively oppose insurance company tactics like trying to shift the responsibility for a Savannah pedestrian accident to the victim.
- Savannah Premises Liability: Property owners have an obligation to keep their property reasonably safe for those who come on their property for legitimate reasons or to warn of potential hidden dangers. Our experienced premises liability lawyers are committed to providing effective legal advice and representation to those injured by dangerous conditions on the premises of others including animal attacks, trips and falls, failure to provide adequate security and other injuries caused by unsafe conditions on the property of others.
- Savannah Defective Products (Product Liability): When companies sell products to Savannah consumers, they have a legal obligation to design, produce and market safe products that do not pose dangers to consumers who purchase their products when used as intended. Despite this obligation, many defective products sold by Savannah retailers cause significant injuries to unsuspecting consumers. If you have been injured by a product because of substandard workmanship, poor design or marketing/instructions that do not provide adequate instructions or warning of potential risks, our experienced Savannah product liability attorneys may be able to pursue a product liability claim against anyone in the production or distribution chain. Our Savannah defective product law firm is committed to holding companies accountable that endanger the public with unsafe products including defective medical devices, bad drugs, faulty consumer electronics, hazardous children’s toys and other unsafe consumer products.
Understand your valuable legal rights! Whether you are injured by the negligent, reckless or intentional misconduct of a third party, speak to an experienced Savannah personal injury attorney at Montlick and Associates. Call us today for your Free Consultation.
No matter where you are located our attorneys are just a phone call away, and we will even come to you. Call us 24 hours a day/7 days a week for your Free Consultation at 1-800-LAW-NEED (1-800-529-6333). You can also visit us online at www.montlick.com and use our Free Case Evaluation Form or 24-hour Live Online Chat.
Free Case Review and Consultation to Protect Your Legal Rights
Our Savannah injury firm works hard to obtain the monetary compensation our clients’ cases deserve. No matter where you are located, we are just a phone call away. For your Free Consultation contact Montlick & Associates, Nationwide, 24/7 at 1-800-LAW-NEED (1-800-529-6333), (912) 216-5059, or by simply dialing #WIN (#946) from your cellphone. You may also visit us at Montlick.com and contact us through our Free Case Evaluation Form or Free 24-hour live chat.
*Dollars recovered are cumulative and not indicative of individual case results. Each case is unique. Results depend on the facts and applicable law.
**Legal Services are provided by Montlick & Associates, P.C. and local associated law firms at no additional cost to you depending on the jurisdiction, and any specialized expertise required. For more information, click here.
Savannah Office Location
By appointment only
Montlick Injury Attorneys
100 Bull St #2642
Savannah, GA 31401
Tel: (912) 216-5059
Hours: Open, Open 24 Hours