Financial Recovery for Hotel and Motel Accidents in Atlanta
With the holiday season quickly approaching, many families are making travel plans that include stays in motels and hotels in Atlanta and the surrounding areas of Georgia. While resorts, inns and other lodging establishments can offer many luxuries and forms of recreation, there also are a multitude of potential hazards that can cause injury to patrons. If a person is injured while visiting family in Georgia in a slip or fall accident or a violent assault due to inadequate security, the process of pursuing a claim for financial compensation for injuries can be extremely daunting. Our Atlanta hotel accident lawyers at Montlick and Associates represent both in state and out of state clients who are injured by the failure of owners of hotels and motels to provide safe and secure premises.
There are many types of accidents that can be caused by unsafe conditions on the premises of lodging establishments in Georgia that include:
- Slip and falls in hotel restaurants and bars
- Drowning accidents in swimming pools
- Falls on staircases that are poorly lit or otherwise do not comply with building codes
- Rapes or sexual assaults committed by other patrons or those who wonder onto the property
- Food poisoning caused by contaminated food or health code violations
- Physical assaults because of lack of security precautions
- Sexual molestation of children in kids’ club activities
- Motor vehicle accidents in parking lots and stacked parking structures
- Injuries involving recreational activities like scuba diving, parasailing & snorkeling
- Personal watercraft (PWC) accidents caused by lack of instruction or poorly maintained vessels
The process of pursuing financial compensation for injuries suffered because of the failure of the resort owners to clear hazardous conditions, properly screen employees, implement adequate security measures and provide properly maintained recreational equipment, can be logistically difficult when you reside hundreds of miles away. However, our Atlanta travel injury lawyers routinely represent clients who reside in other states who are injured in Georgia, and we deal with the insurance companies and legal issues for you. In a most cases, personal injury victims from out of state may do not need to appear in a Georgia court.
Put Our Law Firm's Over 30 Years Experience to Work For You
Our Georgia premises liability attorneys have been representing injury victims for over thirty years throughout all of Georgia and the Southeast, including but not limited to Albany, Athens, Atlanta, Augusta, Columbus, Gainesville, Macon, Marietta, Rome, Roswell, Savannah, Smyrna, Valdosta, Warner Robins and all smaller cities and rural areas in the state.
No matter where you are located our attorneys are just a phone call away, and in most cases we will even come to you. Call us 24 hours a day/7 days a week for your Free Consultation at 1-800-LAW-NEED (1-800-529-6333). You can also visit us online at www.montlick.com and use our Free Case Evaluation Form or 24-hour Live Online Chat.