Recovering Compensation After an Accident Causing Spinal Cord Injury or Paralysis
Individuals who have suffered a serious spinal cord injury or who have been left paralyzed following an accident quickly discover that attending to their needs and continuing to meet their personal and family obligations is challenging if not possible at all. It can be difficult to know how much compensation is needed, much less how much can be reasonably obtained through a potential case.
The compensation injured clients may seek through spinal cord injury cases and paralysis cases can include:
- Initial medical treatment and surgery costs as well as the costs of any ongoing or future medical care that may be needed;
- The costs associated with having home healthcare services or a nurse available to help with one’s daily activities;
- Therapeutic services designed to help the injured person regain as much mobility and independence as possible;
- Physical pain that one experiences as well as the mental trauma that comes from being unable to enjoy life in the same way as one was once used to doing;
- Pay that a person could have earned at work had he or she not been injured. This includes future wages that the person was likely to have been able to earn but for his or her injuries;
- Other costs associated with personal injuries as a result of an accident caused by the negligence of another
Every potential case is different and requires a careful case analysis by one of our skilled attorneys. Available compensation for a potential case depends on many factors, such as the state in which an accident occurred, the specific facts of the accident, available insurance or asset information, doctor records, doctor testimony, and much more.
Do Not Delay in Filing Your Spinal Cord Injury or Paralysis Case
The more time that passes, the more challenging it can be to get ahold of crucial pieces of evidence and witnesses who clearly remember how you were injured along with other important details. In some states, spinal cord injury and paralysis victims may have as little as one year to file a lawsuit to seek monetary compensation. Our Montlick injury attorneys are available for your free consultation every day of the week.
Put Our Law Firm's Legal Experience To Work For You! We Know What It Takes To Win!™
While we hope you are safe and never need our services, we are here to help you if you are involved in any type of accident or just have a question. Call Montlick & Associates, Injury Attorneys, for your free consultation today. Our law firm has been representing those who suffer serious injuries for over 37 years and our attorneys have recovered billions of dollars for our clients. We Know What It Takes To Win!™ Please visit our read Montlick & Associates reviews to see what our clients have to say about our commitment to exceptional service.
No matter where you are located our attorneys are just a phone call away, and we will even come to you. Call us nationwide 24 hours day/7 days a week for your Free Consultation at 1-800-LAW-NEED (1-800-529-6333), or simply dial #WIN (#946) from your mobile phone. You can also visit us online at Montlick.com and use our Free Case Evaluation Form or Free 24-hour live chat.