Car Accident Lawyers Serving Columbus, Georgia (GA)
Experienced Auto Collision Attorneys Fighting for Maximum Compensation for Victims Injured or Killed by Negligent Drivers in Columbus, Georgia
We Know What It Takes to Win™ Car Crash Cases in Georgia*
For over 39, Montlick & Associates has been helping injured people in Columbus, Georgia to obtain justice, by aggressively pursuing the compensation they deserve after being injured in automobile, truck or motorcycle accidents. With billions of dollars recovered for our clients, Our Experience Pays!™*
We represent clients in all types of motor vehicle injury cases, and we are dedicated to providing outstanding legal services for all of our clients. Our experienced legal professionals handle each of our client’s cases as if it was their own, and we proudly operate with a strong moral compass, integrity, honesty, and unequivocal ethics.
If you or a member of your family have been harmed in a traffic accident in Columbus, Georgia caused by someone else’s negligence, call Montlick & Associates, Injury Attorneys, today for your free consultation.* Contact us Nationwide, 24/7 at 1-800-LAW-NEED (1-800-529-6333), or by simply dialing #WIN (#946) from your cellphone. You may also visit us at Montlick.com and contact us through our Free Case Evaluation Form or Free 24-hour live chat.
This Web Page at a Glance:
- The Top Four Reasons Why People Select Montlick & Associates
- Why Retaining an Attorney Can Make a Difference to Personal Injury Victims
- How Our Personal Injury Lawyers Can Help Georgia Accident Victims
- Legal Time Deadlines: Act Now to Preserve Your Right to Recover Maximum Compensation
- What is My Georgia Auto Accident Case Worth?
- What We Do for Our Georgia Personal Injury Claimants
- Our Promise to You
- Types of Traffic Accident Cases Our Firm Handles Throughout Georgia
- Free Case Review and Consultation to Protect Your Legal Rights
The Top Four Reasons Why People Select Montlick & Associates:
“The Powerhouse Firm that Puts You First!”™
- Our attorneys and legal support professionals work tirelessly to maximize the monetary value of each of our clients’ cases under Georgia’s applicable law. Initially following any accident precipitated by the negligence of another, you may not know the full extent and nature of your personal injuries. Insurance companies understand this and will often attempt to offer financial compensation early, before you know the severity of your personal injury or have obtained legal advice. Insurance company representatives may pressure a personal injury claimant to accept a quick, “low-ball” offer to settle their claim. Once your accident case is settled, your case cannot be reopened, even if you find out later that your injuries are much more severe. Montlick & Associates fights hard for each and every client in order to collect the maximum compensation to which they are entitled under Georgia personal injury law.*
- Montlick & Associates is a client-driven firm. Since 1984 we have been dedicated to our goal of providing exceptional service to each and every client. We stay in touch with our clients on a regular basis, and keep them fully informed of all-important developments.
- Our law practice is limited to personal injury law. We believe that our lawyers can do the finest job possible by focusing and limiting their practice to one area of the law. We only represent injured people, never insurance companies or corporations.
- Our Experience Pays!TM Our law firm has been assisting injured people and their families in recovering the monetary compensation their case deserves for over 39 years, and our firm has recovered billions of dollars for our clients.**
If you or someone you love have been harmed or injured because of the negligent actions of an individual or corporation, simply contact Montlick & Associates for your Free Consultation. We will explain your legal rights and advise you about the steps necessary to protect those rights. There are no fees unless you win. Contact us Nationwide, 24/7 at 1-800-LAW-NEED (1-800-529-6333), or by simply dialing #WIN (#946) from your cellphone. You may also visit us at Montlick.com and contact us through our Free Case Evaluation Form or Free 24-hour live chat.
Why Retaining an Attorney Can Makes a Difference to Personal Injury Victims:
Personal injury victims and their loved ones are often at a significant disadvantage being involved in a traffic accident caused by a negligent driver. The first few days after an auto accident are overwhelming. You have many important issues to cope with, including physical injuries, getting your motor vehicle repaired, renting a vehicle, and worrying about potential legal issues, and potentially preserving important accident evidence. Families are often overwhelmed with medical expenses and other accident-related costs that must be paid prior to returning to work.
Insurance company representatives and their accident claims adjusters know how to exploit a victim’s lack of experience and of knowledge with the accident claims process. Their ultimate goal, as a for-profit enterprise, is to generate as much money as possible. They do this by having their claims adjusters and representatives decline, delay, minimize the amount of money that they pay you for your accident claim. Insurance representatives often attempt to conduct recorded interviews of traffic accident victims in an attempt to record any statement that they can use against claimants. Insurance companies don´t want you to speak with or retain a lawyer, because their own industry research indicates that they pay out considerably more money to injured people who have retained experienced legal representation (see more on this below).
One study conducted by the Insurance Research Council (IRC) showed that
- 85% of personal injury claim payouts from insurance companies went to personal injury claimants represented by legal counsel.
- Injured individuals who retained legal representation generally received substantially greater financial recoveries than unrepresented parties.
- On average, personal injury victims with lawyers received 300 percent more financial compensation than those who did not retain legal representation.
For these reasons alone, having representation in your Columbus auto accident case by an experienced personal injury lawyers may significantly improve your prospects of success and getting the monetary compensation you deserve.
How Our Personal Injury Lawyers Can Help Georgia Accident Victims
We Get to Work Fast! Once we advise you of your legal rights and you choose our firm, our legal team will immediately begin taking the essential steps required to protect your valuable legal rights. Let us worry about your legal issues, so you and your family can focus on getting well.
We Assume the Financial Risk: No Fee Or Costs Unless You Win! We handle personal injury cases on a “contingency fee” basis. This legal fee arrangement means that clients only owes legal fees and costs if our law firm is successful in obtaining a negotiated settlement agreement with the insurance company or defendant, or a judgment or verdict against the individual or company responsible for the crash, personal injuries, and other accident-related damages.
Overcoming Insurance Company Traps: Insurance company adjusters and representatives might initially seem cooperative and sympathetic, but their primary goal is to preserve the financial interests of the insurance company’s policy holders and to increase their profits for their shareholders. In other words, the insurance company’s financial interests are directly in conflict with the value of your claim and your financial interests.
Insurance companies work a remarkable number of accident injury claims each year, and have implemented effective methods and tactics to diminish, delay, or even dismiss financial payouts. Unfortunately, many people who speak directly with insurance companies following an accident unwittingly compromise the value of their claims. For instance, an accident injury claimant in may give a recorded statement without the presence of an experienced attorney, revealing damaging facts or making comments that are taken out of context.
Not being trained as a personal injury lawyer, it is understandable that most accident victims are not cognizant of their valuable and time-sensitive legal rights or the necessary steps they need to take in order to protect those valuable rights. Another frequent error made by several accident victims is settling claims before realizing the entire extent of their crash-related injuries. Due to the complexities of Georgia law, many victims may also mistakenly commit other tactical missteps.
Our experienced personal injury attorneys negotiate against the at-fault party’s insurance company and navigate the insurance company mine traps for our clients.
Assessing the Value of Your Accident Injury Claim: Evaluation of a personal injury claim involves not only the calculation of medical bills, lost wages, and vehicle repair costs, but also difficult-to-value intangible damages, such as pain and suffering, diminished earning capacity, mental anguish, and punitive damages (when the defendant’s conduct is egregious). Our attorneys have experience determining the true value of personal injury cases that involve a broad range of accidents. When appropriate, we also conduct research into settlements and verdicts involving similar types of cases in comparable jurisdictions in order to quantify a range of value.
Navigating Legal Complexities: While most traffic accident cases settle out of court, when litigation is required, plaintiffs (the injured party) need a mastery of the rules of civil procedure, evidentiary rules, court rules, case law, and applicable Georgia statutes. Our attorneys are trained, educated and experienced with the nuances of the law and how to navigate the complex personal injury claims process. We fight hard to obtain all of the financial compensation our clients’ cases deserve!
Legal Time Deadlines: Act Now to Preserve Your Right to Recover Maximum Compensation
All types of legal claims are subject to “statutes of limitations” or legal time deadlines.
WARNING: Failing to comply with a statute of limitations will permanently bar your right to a recovery.
According to O.C.G.A. 9-3-33, the statute of limitations for personal injury cases in Georgia is generally 2 years from the date of the accident.Warning: there are exceptions that can greatly shorten or even lengthen the deadline! By way of example only, certain types of accident claims against governmental entities in Georgia as well as claims against the Federal Government can have much shorter deadlines and specific notification requirements. In some cases, a combination of different types of legal claims may exist that involve different time frames, which may be due to multiple defendants and/or even the laws of more than one jurisdiction. That statute of limitations or legal time deadline may be extended when a minor is involved. Statutes of limitations also vary from state to state.
Our experienced and caring motor vehicle accident lawyers can review the facts and circumstances relevant to your claim to determine which statute of limitations (filing deadlines) apply. We take the required actions to preserve all important legal deadlines on behalf of our clients.
In addition to Georgia’s legal time deadlines, there are several other critical reasons for not delaying in seeking legal advice and assistance. Many injured people are surprised to learn that many times their own insurance policies (or depending on the facts sometimes those of a resident relative) can contain valuable insurance coverage, such as, by way of example only, Uninsured/Underinsured Motorist coverage or Medical Payments Coverage (“MedPay,” an optional no-fault type of insurance that covers medical expenses). It is critical to keep in mind that insurance policies typically have timely notification deadlines, which, if allowed to lapse, can result in the loss of valuable compensation and benefits.
There is more! In addition to notice requirements and legal time deadlines, there are other reasons to act without delay. By way of example only, with the passage of time witnesses can become difficult to locate, or they can forget important details. Other times, important evidence can be destroyed or disappear.
Put Our Experience to Work for You! Protect your valuable legal rights today.
Our Traffic Accident Attorneys at Montlick & Associates review all applicable avenues of financial recovery and ensure that any relevant legal and contractual notification deadlines are met. We also act to protect critical accident evidence and interview witnesses as appropriate. Do not delay in protecting your legal rights and contact Montlick & Associates today.
Our Georgia Car Accident Attorneys are dedicated to aggressively pursuing our clients’ cases, whether they live in Georgia or anywhere else in the United States.** Contact us Nationwide, 24/7 at 1-800-LAW-NEED (1-800-529-6333), or by simply dialing #WIN (#946) from your cellphone. You may also visit us at Montlick.com and contact us through our Free Case Evaluation Form or Free 24-hour live chat.
What is My Georgia Auto Accident Case Worth?
Georgia car accident law generally allows accident personal injury victims or the families who have lost loved ones to recover monetary damages from negligent individuals or companies responsible for their injuries. Negligent parties can include individuals, public utilities, companies, public agencies, governmental bodies, other business organizations, and others, either acting alone or in concert with each other.
Our aggressive lawyers pursue all types of damages that our clients are entitled to under Georgia law, including:
- Past and future medical bills
- Past and future lost wages
- Loss of earning capacity
- Property damage, including damage to motor vehicles and personal property
- Pain and suffering
- Loss of enjoyment of life
- Punitive Damages if the defendant’s conduct is malicious or egregiously reckless
- Loss of companionship, consortium and guidance
- Monetary compensation for emotional distress
The value of a claim depends on numerous factors, including, by way of example:
- the strength of legal liability
- the facts and circumstances of the incident,
- the strength of the applicable law and evidence
- the venue or locality where a claim must be brought
- the likeability and credibility that witnesses would have to a jury
- the extent of a client’s injuries
- the costs of medical treatment- including past and future, impact on the quality of life
- the extent of pain and suffering
- whether someone is temporarily or permanently disabled
The amount of economic damages an auto accident injury victim might recover in the State of Georgia is specific to the circumstances and facts of the case. As such, each individual accident claim is unique. Predicting the exact dollar amount you and your family could receive from an accident claim is generally not possible at the outset of your traffic accident case. However, our lawyers are able to advise our clients on the range of predicted case values, once all of the evidence has been reviewed, we understand the extent and long-term effects of the injury or injuries, we have reviewed all medical expenses and records, and have evaluated the applicable Georgia law and the strength of the evidence.
Our collision injury attorneys work and fight hard on behalf of each individual client to maximize the value of their claims according to Georgia law.
Protect your legal rights today. Call us to understand your legal rights and learn about the steps that need to be taken to protect those valuable rights. Contact us Nationwide, 24/7 at 1-800-LAW-NEED (1-800-529-6333), or by simply dialing #WIN (#946) from your cellphone. You may also visit us at Montlick.com and contact us through our Free Case Evaluation Form or Free 24-hour live chat.
What We Do for Our Georgia Personal Injury Claimants
Caring, Dedication, Experience, Results!™
Montlick & Associates, Attorneys at Law, has been representing Georgians injured by the careless actions of others for over 39 years. With 43 attorneys and 170 team members, in addition to affiliated law firms, we have the resources and manpower to do what is necessary to protect our clients’ rights, and provide the personalized attention and care our clients’ cases deserve.
Our legal services start with a free personal injury case analysis and consultation. Our attorneys will examine the facts of what occurred and advise you on your important legal rights, as well as explain the steps necessary to protect those valuable legal rights. If we take your accident case, our attorneys and legal support staff will immediately begin working your case, collecting records, gathering evidence, and documentation to substantiate your insurance claim. We do this at no upfront, out-of-pocket costs to you. Moreover, we provide these legal services with no financial risk to you or your family. Montlick & Associates does not take a legal fee unless we obtain a judgment, settlement, or verdict on your behalf.
Contact us Nationwide, 24/7 at 1-800-LAW-NEED (1-800-529-6333), or by simply dialing #WIN (#946) from your cellphone. You may also visit us at Montlick.com and contact us through our Free Case Evaluation Form or Free 24-hour live chat.
Montlick & Associates- Fighting Hard & Winning Cases™ since 1984.
Our Promise to You
1. Treat your case as if it were our own. We'll treat you the same way we would want to be treated – as if it were our own case, or the case of a close friend or family member.
2. Protect you from powerful insurance companies. One of the first things the insurance adjuster will typically say is that you do not need an attorney. That's because the insurance company's goal is to pay you as little money as possible. And they know that injured people get substantially more money with an attorney representing them. With over 39 years of experience dealing with insurance companies, we can help you navigate through the insurance company minefields and avoid any traps.
3. Analyze your case at no charge to you. We'll evaluate your situation and advise you how to best protect your rights, at no charge to you. We invite you to call us 24 hours a day, including weekends and holidays to request a free consultation with one of our experienced personal injury lawyers. Or use our 24/7 online chat right here on our website.
4. Vigorously fight on your behalf in order to obtain all the compensation and benefits you deserve. There's always a lot at stake after a serious injury, and when our clients rely on us for help, we never take that situation lightly. We work extremely hard, and we will always do the right thing when it comes to our clients.
5. Give your case our personal attention. We tell our clients: "We want you to concentrate on getting well. We want to hear from you if you have any questions or concerns. We work for you, not the other way around."
6. Promptly return phone calls and keep you informed. We are sure you've heard about professionals who do not return phone calls. Or, perhaps you have spoken to people using other law firms who never knew what was going on with their case. That won't happen with us. We keep our clients well informed of important developments and routinely send copies of correspondence regarding their case.
7. Be there for you when you need us most. When our clients first call us after a serious injury, they're understandably really worried. And we say to them, "You don't have to do this alone." We'll take on the insurance company for you and help you get the money you deserve for your medical treatments, lost wages, car repairs and pain and suffering. That's the kind of help we've been giving for over 39years.
8. Always treat you with dignity and respect. Our promise is to operate at all times with honesty, integrity, high moral character and unquestionable ethics. And we'll treat you with kindness and give you and your family the dignity and respect that you deserve.
Types of Traffic Accident Cases Our Firm Handles Throughout Georgia
Our law firm handles claims arising out of ALL types of traffic accidents involving negligence, such as:
- Car Accidents
- Truck Accidents, (all types, including 18-wheeler tractor trailer trucks, big rigs, semis, box trucks, delivery & garbage trucks, pick-up trucks, 15 passenger vans)
- DUI and Drug-impaired Driver Accidents
- Motorcycle Accidents
- Pedestrian Accidents
- Personal Injury Claims
- Slip, Trip and Fall Accidents
- SUV Rollovers
- Hit-By-Car Pedestrian Accidents
- Bus Accidents
- Bicycle Accidents
- Train Accidents
- Construction Accidents
- Uninsured Motorist Accidents
- Workers Compensation
- Fatal Accidents – Wrongful Death
Free Case Review and Consultation to Protect Your Legal Rights
Our attorneys fight hard to get our clients the compensation they deserve. No matter where you are located, we are just a phone call away. For your Free Consultation contact Montlick & Associates, Nationwide, 24/7 at 1-800-LAW-NEED (1-800-529-6333), or by simply dialing #WIN (#946) from your cellphone. You may also visit us at Montlick.com and contact us through our Free Case Evaluation Form or Free 24-hour live chat.
* Dollars recovered are cumulative and not indicative of individual case results. Each case is unique. Results depend on the facts and applicable law.
**Legal Services are provided by Montlick & Associates, P.C. and local associated law firms at no additional cost to you depending on the jurisdiction, and any specialized expertise required. For more information, click here