Personal Injury Lawyers Serving Augusta, Georgia
Proudly Representing the Victims of Negligence in Augusta, GA
Accidents result in millions of injuries and deaths each year. No one anticipates being injured in an accident, but they happen suddenly and can seriously impact people’s lives. At Montlick and Associates, we assist clients injured in ALL types of accidents involving negligence. Our firm tackles the insurance company on our clients’ behalf so that they can focus on their medical recoveries. We are a compassionate law firm with a client-driven approach and strive to obtain the best possible legal outcome under the law for our injured clients.
Types of Personal Injury Cases
Personal injury claims can arise from any sort of accident involving negligence. At Montlick and Associates, Attorneys at Law, we handle ALL types of cases involving negligence, including, among others:
- Car accidents: If you have been injured by a negligent driver, you may be entitled to compensation for your accident-related losses. Our car accident lawyers will evaluate the facts surrounding your crash and advise you on your legal rights and options.
- Truck accidents: When a truck collides with a passenger motor vehicle, the results can be catastrophic. Our truck accident attorneys have the knowledge of federal and state trucking laws to maximize the value of our clients’ cases within the bounds of the law.
- Slip and falls: If you have been injured on the property of another person or company due to a dangerous condition, we can help you to pursue compensation from the negligent property owner. Common sites of slip and falls include shopping malls, apartment complexes, sidewalks, restaurants, grocery stores, hotels, and others.
- Medical malpractice: We rely on medical professionals to help us in our time of need, but not all doctors and staff meet the expectations of their trade. If a medical professional causes you injury due to negligent care, you should contact our attorneys who can review your medical treatment and determine your legal rights as well as what steps are necessary to protect those rights.
- Workplace injuries: Hundreds of thousands of workers are injured on the job each year. Injured employees may be able to seek coverage for a portion of their losses through the workers’ compensation system. At times, injured workers can simultaneously pursue a personal injury action against a negligent third party responsible for their injury while also receiving workers’ compensation benefits.
Damages in a Personal Injury Case
Injured accident victims can normally seek compensation for the following, among others:
- Medical expenses
- Lost wages
- Pain and Suffering
- Psychological harm
- Loss of consortium
In certain limited circumstances, a plaintiff will be awarded punitive damages to punish the person or entity that caused his or her injuries and deter future misconduct. Punitive damages are usually awarded in situations involving gross negligence or other egregious conduct.
If you have been injured in ANY type of accident that may have involved negligence, you should consult with our Augusta, Georgia personal injury lawyers as soon as possible. In many cases, important evidence must be gathered in the aftermath of the crash to protect your legal rights. Do not delay in seeking legal assistance, as you have a limited amount of time to pursue a claim.
Put Our Law Firm's Over 36 Years of Legal Experience to Work For Your Case!
If you have been injured in any type of accident involving negligence, contact the Augusta Personal Injury Lawyers at Montlick and Associates, Attorneys at Law to learn about your rights as well as what steps are necessary to protect those rights. For over 36 years, our firm has assisted thousands of injured clients across Georgia. We offer you a free case review to explain your legal rights and the actions necessary to protect those legal rights.
No matter where you are located, our attorneys are just a phone call away, and we will even come to you. Call us 24 hours a day/7 days a week for your Free Consultation at 1-800-LAW-NEED (1-800-529-6333). You can also visit us online at www.montlick.com and use our Free Case Evaluation Form or 24-hour Live Online Chat.