Car Accident Lawyers Serving Augusta, Georgia (GA) - Montlick & Associates
Auto Accident Attorneys Fighting for Maximum Compensation for Victims Injured, Harmed, or Killed by Careless or Distracted Drivers in Augusta and All of Georgia.
We Know What It Takes to Win™ Motor Vehicle Injury and Wrongful Death Cases in Georgia*
Billions of Dollars Recovered Since 1984.* Experience that Pays!™
For over 36 years, Montlick & Associates, Injury Attorneys, has been serving Augusta injury victims and their families by aggressively pursuing the compensatory damages they deserve after being harmed in car, motorcycle, or 18-wheeler truck accidents. With billions of dollars recovered for our clients, Our Experience Pays!™
We handle all types of personal injury cases involving negligence, and we are dedicated to providing high-quality legal representation for each of our clients. Our caring and accomplished attorneys manage each of our client's cases as if it were their own, and proudly operate with a strong moral compass, honesty, integrity, and unquestionable ethics.
If you or someone your love has been harmed in a car accident in Augusta, Georgia caused by someone else’s negligence, call Montlick & Associates, Injury Attorneys, today for your free consultation.* Contact us Nationwide 24/7 at 1-800-LAW-NEED (1-800-529-6333), or by simply dialing #WIN (#946) from your cellphone. You may also visit us at Montlick.com and contact us through our Free Case Evaluation Form or Free 24-hour live chat.
This Web Page at a Glance:
- The Top Four Reasons Why People Select Montlick & Associates
- Why Retaining an Attorney Can Make a Difference to Personal Injury Victims
- How Our Personal Injury Lawyers Can Help Augusta Accident Victims
- Legal Time Deadlines: Act Now to Preserve Your Right to Recover Maximum Compensation
- What is My Augusta Auto Accident Case Worth?
- What We Do for Our Augusta Personal Injury Claimants
- Our Promise to You
- Types of Traffic Accident Cases Our Firm Handles Throughout Georgia
- Free Case Review and Consultation to Protect Your Legal Rights
The Top Four Reasons Why People Select Montlick & Associates:
"The Powerhouse Firm that Puts You First!" ™
- Our 44 attorneys and 170 members of our support staff work tirelessly to maximize the monetary value of each of our clients' cases under Georgia law. Initially following any accident caused by the negligence of another, you may not know the full extent and nature of your injuries. Insurance companies understand this and will often attempt to offer financial compensation early, before you know the severity of your injuries or have obtained legal advice. In fact, insurance company representatives may pressure personal injury claimants to accept a quick, "low-ball" offer to settle their claims. However, once your accident case is settled, your case cannot be reopened, even if you find out later that your injuries are more severe than you initially thought. Montlick & Associates fights hard for each and every client in order to collect the maximum compensation to which they are entitled under Georgia personal injury law.*
- Montlick & Associates is a client-driven firm. Since 1984 we have been dedicated to our goal of providing exceptional service to each and every client. We stay in touch with our clients on a regular basis, and keep them fully informed of all-important developments.
- Our law practice is limited to personal injury law. We believe that our lawyers can do the finest job possible by focusing and limiting their practice to one area of the law. We only represent injured people, never insurance companies or corporations.
- Our Experience Pays! TM Our law firm has been assisting injured people and their families in recovering the monetary compensation their case deserves for over 36 years, and our firm has recovered billions of dollars for our clients.**
If you or a member of your family have been injured or harmed by the negligent actions of a corporation or an individual, simply contact Montlick & Associates for your Free Consultation. We will explain your legal rights and advise you about the steps necessary to protect those rights. There are no fees unless you win. Contact us Nationwide, 24/7 at 1-800-LAW-NEED (1-800-529-6333), or by simply dialing #WIN (#946) from your cellphone. You may also visit us at Montlick.com and contact us through our Free Case Evaluation Form or Free 24-hour live chat.
Why Retaining an Attorney Can Makes a Difference to Personal Injury Victims:
Personal injury accident victims and their loved ones are usually at a significant disadvantage following a traffic accident caused by a negligent driver. The first few days following a car accident can be difficult. You have numerous urgent matters to deal with, including renting a car, obtaining medical treatment, getting your motor vehicle repaired, worrying about possible legal issues, and preserving crucial evidence. Families are usually overwhelmed with medical bills and other crash-related expenses that must to be paid while worrying about when they or their injured loved ones will be able to return to work.
Insurance adjustors and their claims adjusters commonly take advantage of victims’ lack of experience and knowledge with the motor vehicle accident and injury claims process. Their ultimate goal, as a for-profit enterprise, is to earn as much money as possible by collecting premiums and minimizing payouts. To that end, insurance representatives frequently try to conduct recorded interviews of traffic accident victims in an effort to learn information that they can use against the claimant. Insurance companies do not want you to talk to or retain a personal injury lawyer because their own industry research indicates that they generally pay out considerably more monetary compensation to injured persons who have retained legal representation.
One study administered by the Insurance Research Council (IRC) proved that:
• 85% of personal injury claim payouts from insurance companies went to personal injury victims represented by legal counsel.
• Injured people who retained legal representation generally received substantially greater monetary recoveries than unrepresented accident claimants.
• On average, personal injury victims with attorneys received 300 percent more monetary compensation than individuals who did not retain an attorney.
For these reasons alone, having representation in your Augusta auto accident case by an experienced personal injury lawyer cam significantly increase your probabilities of success in receiving the financial compensation you deserve.
How Our Personal Injury Lawyers Can Help Augusta Accident Victims
We Get to Work Fast! Once we advise our clients of their legal rights, our legal team will immediately begin taking the essential steps required to protect their valuable legal rights. Let us worry about your legal issues, so you and your family can focus on getting well.
We Assume the Financial Risk: No Attorney Fee or Costs Unless You Win! We handle personal injury accident cases on a "contingency fee" basis. This attorney fee arrangement means that clients only owe legal fees and expenses if our firm successfully obtained a negotiated settlement agreement with the insurance company or defendant, or a judgment or verdict against the person or company responsible for the accident, injuries, and damages.
Overcoming Insurance Company Traps: Insurance company adjusters and representatives might seem caring and cooperative. However, their main objective is to preserve the financial interests of the insurance company's policyholders and to increase their profits for their shareholders. This means the insurance company's financial interests are directly in conflict with your claim value and financial interests. Insurance companies handle an extraordinary amount of accident claims each year. As a result, they have implemented effective techniques and strategies to minimize, delay, or even deny financial payouts. Sadly, many people who speak directly with the at-fault party's insurance company after an accident unwittingly compromise their claim's monetary value. For example, an accident claimant may inadvertently disclose damaging facts or make comments that are taken out of context. Not being educated and trained as a personal injury attorney, it is understandable that most people are not aware of their valuable legal rights and the actions they must take to protect those rights. Another common mistake made by accident victims is resolving claims prior to realizing the full extent of their accident-related injuries. Due to the complexities of Georgia law, people may also mistakenly commit other tactical errors.
Our experienced personal injury attorneys negotiate against the other party's insurance company and navigate the insurance company mine traps for our clients.
Assessing the Value of Your Accident Injury Claim: Evaluation of a personal injury claim involves not only the calculation of medical bills, lost wages, and vehicle repair costs, but also difficult-to-value intangible damages such as pain and suffering, diminished earning capacity, mental anguish, and punitive damages (when the defendant’s conduct rises to the level of gross negligence). Our attorneys can determine how much your case is worth. When appropriate, we also conduct research into settlements and verdicts involving similar types of cases in comparable jurisdictions in order to quantify a range of case value.
Navigating Legal Complexities: While most traffic accident cases settle out of court, when litigation is required, plaintiffs (the injured party) need a mastery of the rules of civil procedure, evidentiary rules, court rules, case law, and applicable Georgia statutes. Our attorneys are trained, educated, and experienced with the nuances of the law and how to navigate the complex personal injury claims process. We fight hard to obtain all of the financial compensation our clients' cases deserve!
Legal Time Deadlines: Act Now to Preserve Your Right to Recover Maximum Compensation
All types of legal claims are subject to "statutes of limitations" or legal time deadlines.
WARNING: Failing to comply with a statute of limitations will permanently bar your right to a recovery.
According to O.C.G.A. § 9-3-33, the statute of limitations for personal injury cases in Georgia is generally 2 years from the date of the accident, but there are exceptions that can greatly shorten or even lengthen the deadline! By way of example only, certain types of accident claims against governmental entities in Georgia as well as claims against the Federal Government can have much shorter deadlines and/or specific notification requirements. In some cases, a combination of different types of legal claims may exist that involve different time frames, which may be due to multiple defendants and/or even the laws of more than one jurisdiction. In Georgia, the statute of limitations or legal time deadline may be extended when a minor is involved. Statutes of limitations also vary from state to state. Our experienced traffic collision attorneys can review the facts and circumstances relevant to your accident injury claim to determine which statute of limitations (deadlines) apply.
In addition to Georgia's legal time deadlines, there are several other critical reasons for not delaying in seeking legal advice and assistance. Many injured people are surprised to find out that many times their own accident insurance policies (or depending on the facts sometimes those of a resident relative) can contain valuable insurance coverages, such as, by way of example only, Uninsured/Underinsured Motorist coverage or Medical Payments Coverage (“MedPay”, an optional no-fault type of insurance that covers medical expenses). It is essential to keep in mind that insurance policies usually have time notification deadlines, which, if allowed to lapse, may result in the loss of valuable benefits and compensation.
There is more! In addition to legal time deadlines and notice requirements, there are many other important reasons to act without delay. With the passage of time, accident witnesses can become difficult to find, or can forget crucial details. Other times, critical evidence can disappear, get lost or be destroyed.
Put Our Experience to Work for You! Protect your valuable legal rights today.
Our lawyers are devoted to aggressively pursuing our clients' cases, whether they live in Augusta, in a rural Georgia community, or anywhere else in the United States.** Call us Nationwide 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year at1-800-LAW-NEED(1-800-529-6333), dial #WIN (946) from your cellphone, for your free consultation with a Montlick & Associates' attorney. We are also available day and night through our visit Montlick.com and use our Free 24-Hour Live Chat and through our Free Case Evaluation Form at Montlick.com.
What is My Augusta Auto Accident Case Worth?
Georgia personal injury law typically allows personal injury victims to recover monetary damages from the individual or company responsible for their injuries when another has been negligent. Negligent parties can include: individuals, companies, public utilities, governmental bodies, public agencies, and other business organizations, either acting alone or in concert with each other.
Our caring and dedicated attorneys pursue all forms of economic damages that our clients are entitled to under Georgia law. The value of a personal injury claim depends on numerous factors, including:
- the strength of legal liability
- the facts and circumstances of the incident,
- the strength of the applicable law and evidence
- the venue or locality where a claim must be brought
- the likeability and credibility that witnesses would have to a jury
- the extent of a client's injuries
- the costs of medical treatment- including past and future, impact on the quality of life
- the extent of pain and suffering
- whether someone is temporarily or permanently disabled
Some examples of the types of economic damages our personal injury lawyers have recovered on behalf of our Georgia clients are compensation for:
- Past and future medical bills
- Past and future lost wages
- Loss of earning capacity
- Property damage, including damage to motor vehicles and personal property
- Pain and suffering
- Loss of enjoyment of life
- Punitive Damages if the defendant's conduct is malicious or egregiously reckless
- Loss of companionship, consortium and guidance
- Monetary compensation for emotional distress
The amount of compensatory damages an Augusta accident injury victim might recover in the State of Georgia is specific to the unique facts and circumstances of a given case. Every individual accident claim is unique. Predicting the exact dollar amount you and your family could receive from an accident claim is not possible at the beginning stages of your accident claim. However, our lawyers are able to advise our clients on the range of predicted accident injury case values, once all of the evidence has been collected, we understand the extent and long-term effects of the injury or injuries, we have reviewed all medical expenses and records, and have evaluated the applicable, Georgia law and the strength of the evidence.
Our traffic collision injury attorneys fight hard on behalf of each individual client to maximize the value of their claim under Georgia law.
Protect your legal rights today. Call us to understand your legal rights and learn about the steps that need to be taken to protect those valuable rights. Call us Nationwide 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year at1-800-LAW-NEED(1-800-529-6333), dial #WIN (946) from your cellphone, for your free consultation with a Montlick & Associates' attorney. We are also available day and night through our visit Montlick.com and use our Free 24-Hour Live Chat and through our Free Case Evaluation Form at Montlick.com.
What We Do for Our Augusta Personal Injury Claimants
Caring, Dedication, Experience, Results!™
Montlick & Associates, Attorneys at Law, has been representing Georgians injured by the negligent actions of others for over 36 years. With 44 attorneys and 170 team members, in addition to associate law firms, we have the resources and the manpower to do what is required to protect our clients' rights, and provide the personalized care and attention our clients' cases deserve.**
Our legal services start with a free personal injury case analysis and consultation. Our attorneys will examine the circumstances and facts of what occurred and advise you on your important legal rights, as well as the steps necessary to protect those valuable legal rights. If we take your accident case, our lawyers and legal support staff will immediately begin working your case, gathering evidence, collecting records, and documentation to substantiate your insurance claim. We do this at no upfront, out-of-pocket costs to you.
Our attorneys aggressively fight for each and every client in order to maximize the value of their cases under the law. In the appropriate situation, if the insurance company is unwilling to offer enough money to reasonably compensate our clients, when appropriate, our law firm has the resources and experience to navigate the litigation process and take cases to trial. In such circumstances, the client is always integral to the decision to file a lawsuit and litigate a claim.
We provide these legal services with no financial risk to you or your family. Montlick & Associates does not take a legal fee unless we obtain a judgment, settlement, or verdict on your behalf.
At Montlick & Associates, our legal professionals care a greatly about our clients. Our attorneys and staff understand how stressful it is to be injured. We aim to treat each client the way we would want to be treated if we were a client. To us, this includes promptly returning phone calls, keeping clients well informed of important developments, and routinely sending correspondence regarding their accident injury cases.
Montlick & Associates- Fighting Hard & Winning Cases™ since 1984.
Our Promise to You
- Treat your case as if it were our own. We'll treat you the same way we would want to be treated – as if it were our own case, or the case of a close friend or family member.
- Protect you from powerful insurance companies. One of the first things the insurance adjuster will typically say is that you do not need an attorney. That's because the insurance company's goal is to pay you as little money as possible. And they know that injured people get substantially more money with an attorney representing them. With over 36 years of experience dealing with insurance companies, we can help you navigate through the insurance company minefields and avoid any traps.
- Analyze your case at no charge to you. We'll evaluate your situation and advise you how to best protect your rights, at no charge to you. We invite you to call us 24 hours a day, including weekends and holidays to request a free consultation with one of our experienced personal injury lawyers. Or use our 24/7 online chat right here on our website.
- Vigorously fight on your behalf in order to obtain all the compensation and benefits you deserve. There's always a lot at stake after a serious injury, and when our clients rely on us for help, we never take that situation lightly. We work extremely hard, and we will always do the right thing when it comes to our clients.
- Give your case our personal attention. We tell our clients: "We want you to concentrate on getting well. We want to hear from you if you have any questions or concerns. We work for you, not the other way around."
- Promptly return phone calls and keep you informed. We are sure you've heard about professionals who do not return phone calls. Or, perhaps you have spoken to people using other law firms who never knew what was going on with their case. That won't happen with us. We keep our clients well informed of important developments and routinely send copies of correspondence regarding their case.
- Be there for you when you need us most. When our clients first call us after a serious injury, they're understandably really worried. And we say to them, "You don't have to do this alone." We'll take on the insurance company for you and help you get the money you deserve for your medical treatments, lost wages, car repairs and pain and suffering. That's the kind of help we've been giving for over 36years.
- Always treat you with dignity and respect. Our promise is to operate at all times with honesty, integrity, high moral character and unquestionable ethics. And we'll treat you with kindness and give you and your family the dignity and respect that you deserve.
Types of Traffic Accident Cases Our Firm Handles Throughout Georgia
Our law firm handles claims arising out of ALL types of traffic accidents involving negligence, such as:
- Car Accidents
- Construction Accidents
- Truck Accidents, (all types, including 18-wheeler tractor trailer trucks, big rigs, semis, box trucks, delivery & garbage trucks, pick-up trucks, 15 passenger vans)
- DUI and Drug-impaired Driver Accidents
- Motorcycle Accidents
- Pedestrian Accidents
- Slip, Trip and Fall Accidents
- SUV Rollovers
- Hit-By-Car Pedestrian Accidents
- Bus Accidents
- Bicycle Accidents
- Train Accidents
- Wrongful Death Accidents
Free Case Review and Consultation to Protect Your Legal Rights
Our attorneys fight hard to get our clients the compensation they deserve. No matter where you are located, we are just a phone call away. For your Free Consultation, simply contact us Nationwide 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year at1-800-LAW-NEED(1-800-529-6333), dial #WIN (946) from your cellphone, or visit Montlick.com and use our Free 24-Hour Live Chat.
*Legal Services are provided by Montlick & Associates, PC and local associated law firms at no additional cost to you depending on the jurisdiction, and any specialized expertise required. For more information, click here
**Dollars recovered are cumulative and not indicative of individual case results. Each case is unique. Results depend on the facts and applicable law.