Sandy Springs Auto Accident Attorneys
Our Sandy Springs auto accident attorneys at Montlick and Associates has been providing diligent and compassionate representation to injury victims since our law firm was established in 1984. The impact of a serious car accident on an accident victim and the victim’s family can be substantial. Sandy Springs auto accident victims typically endure many hardships including anxiety, pain and the inability to continue one’s chosen livelihood. Some auto collision victims are unable to pay their household bills, mortgage or children’s educational expenses because they do not obtain representation from a proven Sandy Springs auto accident attorney.
Insurance companies increase revenue by avoiding liability on claims and reducing the amount they pay on a claim. Because insurance companies handle thousands of claims, they are extremely skilled at navigating the legal process so you are at a distinct disadvantage if you decide to go it alone. Our experienced Sandy Springs auto accident attorneys at the law firm of Montlick and Associates have experience with the tactics used by insurance companies to avoid or minimize liability as well as the skill to navigate potential pitfalls in the legal process. We have successfully obtained millions of dollars for our clients since our law firm was founded almost three decades ago.
While many Sandy Springs auto accidents may have multiple causes, driver error is the most common cause of motor vehicle accidents in Sandy Springs and throughout the surrounding area. If you are injured because of a driver’s negligent or reckless driving practices, this may provide a legal basis to seek financial compensation. Negligent conduct refers to conduct that essentially is unreasonably careless which often involves intoxicated drivers, distracted drivers, drivers violating traffic rules and similar forms of unsafe driving.
Even if you are able to prove that unreasonably unsafe driving caused your accident and the resulting injuries, there are other issues that may severely impact the viability and value of a Sandy Springs auto accident claim. One of the most important issues is the availability of insurance coverage. Where the other driver’s unsafe driving causes your accident, it is important that the other driver have adequate insurance to cover the cost of your personal injury claim. If the other driver is uninsured or underinsured, our Sandy Springs auto accident attorneys may be able to seek compensation from other sources, such as third parties. Examples of third parties that may share liability for an auto accident include:
- Public entities that fail to maintain or that design unsafe roads
- Employers that permit their employees to use cell phones while driving in the scope of employment
- Vehicle owners who entrust their vehicles to drivers they know lack the skill or experience to drive safely
- Vehicle manufacturers that produce motor vehicles with product defects
Where there is no evidence that a third party contributed to your Sandy Spring auto accident, our experienced Sandy Springs auto accident attorneys may still be able to represent you in pursuing a claim against your own insurance carrier under you uninsured/underinsured (UM/UIM) coverage. Because our motor vehicle accident attorneys and staff have been successfully representing those injured in serious auto accident for many years, we have the skill and experience to analyze the facts of our clients’ cases to identify viable defendants and the best negotiation or litigation strategies.
Our Shady Springs auto accident law firm focuses our practice on handling personal injury and other tort claims so we have the experience, skill and resources to effectively represent clients in a broad variety of personal injury cases including:
- Vehicles driven by drivers impaired by alcohol or drugs
- Motorists that are not concentrating their full attention on their driving
- Public entities who fail to address road hazards
- Teen or elderly drivers who lack experience or with declining physical or mental faculties
- Defectively designed roads and intersections
- Drivers violating traffic laws by speeding, tailgating or running traffic lights, etc.
- Motorists that are not responsive to adverse traffic conditions or weather
- Road rage and aggressive driving incidents
If you or a close family member is injured by any of these forms of negligence or any other form of unsafe conduct, financial compensation may be essential to obtaining appropriate medical care and providing for the needs of you and your family. Shady Springs auto accidents are not unusual events although they are typically unexpected disruptions that can take many forms including:
- Single car accidents
- Bicyclists hit by cars, truck and SUVs
- Road departure accidents
- Accidents involving rental cars with defective components
- Commuter, tourist, public transit and long distance bus accidents
- Vehicles that sideswipe other motorists
- Deadly head-on impact collisions
- Pedestrians hit while walking and jogging
- Rollovers especially in vehicles with a high center of gravity (i.e. SUVs)
- T-bone collisions in intersections
- Two-vehicle collisions
Our Sandy Springs auto accident lawyers have built a reputation that often motivates insurance carriers to offer reasonable settlements through negotiation or other modes of alternate dispute resolution. Our law firm is built on the principle of delivering big firm results with a small firm’s personal service orientation. We often receive telephone calls from frustrated Sandy Springs auto accident victims represented by law firms that lack focus and experience in handling significant motor vehicle accident claims or that treat clients with indifference by failing to provide reasonable communication. At our Sandy Springs auto accident law firm, our attorneys understand that when accident victims are treated with a lack of attention, compassion and importance, it may feel like they are being victimized all over again. Our Shady Springs auto accident attorneys work hard to provide relevant discovery of the facts, reasonable communication, proven legal tactics and effective negotiation or litigation.
Shady Springs auto accidents frequently result in devastating injuries or wrongful death. Our Shady Springs auto accident attorneys may be able to obtain damages for many kinds of injuries and loss including:
- Head injuries like concussions and traumatic brain injuries (TBIs)
- Disfigurement and severe burns
- Loss of movement and sensation from spinal injuries
- Fractures of bones
- Debilitating pain from whiplash injuries
- Loss of extremities
- Damage to tendons and ligaments that require surgical repair
It is sometimes hard to imagine the profound ways that this type of serious injury may adversely impact your life and daily activities. These types of injuries can mean suffering for years with debilitating pain, lack of mobility, impaired mental functioning and many other effects that decrease one’s quality of life. The quality of life of Shady Springs auto accident victims may also be diminished by the loss of one’s ability to continue in one’s chosen occupation and physical inability to afford the same standard of living. Our Shady Spring auto accident attorneys may be able to obtain the compensation you need to maintain the highest quality of life including:
- Emergency room and other medical costs
- Lost wages and diminished future earning capacity
- Emotional distress
- Pain and suffering
- Adverse effects on enjoyment of life
- Loss of emotional and financial benefits to a marital partner
- Vehicle damage and other property loss
- Wrongful death damage claims (burial/funeral expenses)
- Exemplary/Punitive damages (depending on the facts)
Know your legal rights! If you or someone you love has been injured in a Shady Springs auto accident, our experienced Sandy Springs auto accident attorneys at Montlick and Associates are committed to seeking the best possible resolution for our clients. We encourage you to schedule a free consultation because there is absolutely no obligation for us to evaluate your Shady Springs auto accident claim. No matter where you are located our attorneys are just a phone call away, and we will even come to you. Call us 24 hours a day/7 days a week for your Free Consultation at 1-800-LAW-NEED (1-800-529-6333). You can also visit us online at www.montlick.com and use our Free Case Evaluation Form or 24-hour Live Online Chat.