Car Accident Lawyers in Warner Robins : Auto Accident Attorneys Warner Robins
Car Accident Lawyers in Warner Robins, Georgia
Our Attorneys Fight Hard to Get You the Maximum Amount of Compensation
Car accidents tend to cause everyone a great deal of stress. The process of repairing your vehicle, seeking medical treatment, and missing time from work can be overwhelming. Having to deal with the insurance company in addition to of all of these problems can escalate the situation from stressful or frustrating to debilitating and unbearable. At Montlick and Associates, our Georgia car accident lawyers fight hard on behalf of each injured client to recover the maximum amount of compensation necessary under the law.
What to Do After a Car Accident:
If you have been involved in an automobile crash, there are some important steps you should take to protect your health and legal rights.
- Contact the law enforcement authorities and obtain a copy of your accident report. Your car accident report may prove important later, so review it closely for accuracy.
- Make sure that all those injured in an accident receive medical care as quickly as possible. Call 911 if necessary so that injured accident victims are treated immediately. Be aware that some injuries may not be readily apparent after the accident, so be on the alert for signs of injury hours or days after the crash.
- Do not leave the scene of the accident until you have exchanged information with the other drivers involved and met with the police. Gather vital information, such as names, phone numbers, driver’s license numbers, and insurance information from all other drivers. Also, gather the names and contact information from any witnesses to the crash. If you are able, take pictures of the all cars involved with your cell phone. Be sure to take pictures of all four sides of each car involved as well.
- Do not discuss the accident or your injuries with anyone other than the police. Contact your attorneys at Montlick and Associates as soon as possible after the crash to learn about your legal rights and options as well as what steps are necessary to protect those rights. Do not provide a statement to any insurance adjusters until you first consult with one of our attorneys.
Compensation for Car Accident Claims
One of the first questions posed by many of our new clients is, “how much is my case worth?” The answer is that every case is truly different. Your damages are generally the most important factors in determining your case value, but other factors can include how strong the liability is, the amount of insurance covering the negligent person or company, where your accident happened, and the laws and cases that that apply to your situation. If the at-fault driver was drunk, or fled the scene, you may also be entitled to punitive damages. However, your compensation generally will depend on the extent of your injuries, the quality and length of your treatment, medical bills, pain and suffering, damage to all vehicles and many other factors.
Injured victims of accidents caused by someone else’s negligence can normally seek a financial recovery for the following types of damages, including:
- Past and future medical expenses
- Past and future lost wages
- Pain and suffering
- Loss of enjoyment of life
- Permanent disability associated losses
- Loss of consortium
Losses associated with a car accident can climb significantly in the aftermath of the crash, as the true extent of your injuries becomes apparent. This is why it is important that car accident victims consider potential medical and wage-related losses to when evaluating any settlement offer.
Put Our Experienced Warner Robins Car Accident Attorneys to Work on Your Case!
If you, a loved one, or a friend has been injured in any sort of accident involving negligence, the Warner Robins, Georgia Car Accident Attorneys at Montlick and Associates can help. For over 33 years, our law firm has assisted clients injured in all types of traffic accidents, including drunk driving crashes, motorcycle accidents, head-on collisions, catastrophic auto accidents, trucking accidents, slip and fall injuries and more. We welcome anyone who has been injured in an accident involving negligence to contact our firm for a free initial consultation.
No matter where you are located, our attorneys are just a phone call away, and we will even come to you. Call us 24 hours a day/7 days a week for your Free Consultation at 1-800-LAW-NEED (1-800-529-6333). You can also visit us online at www.montlick.com and use our Free Case Evaluation Form or 24-hour Live Online Chat.