Motorcycle Accident Lawyers Serving North Carolina (NC) & Nationwide
We Know What It Takes to Win™ Motorcycle Crashes With Personal Injuries or Wrongful Death Claims in N.C.
Montlick & Associates: Protecting the Rights of Motorcyclists & Bikers Nationwide!
For over 39 years, Montlick & Associates has earned a reputation of being hard working, knowledgeable, dedicated, and ethical advocates for injured bikers, and the families of wrongful death victims. Our attorneys understand the devastating consequences of serious motorcycle accidents, which involve expensive medical care, lost income, disabilities, pain and suffering, and other hardships. We fight hard on behalf of each client in order to get them the compensation they deserve, and we have the track record to prove it! In fact, over the years, we have recovered billions of dollars on behalf of our clients who have been injured in accidents.*
Our team of legal professionals and support staff serve clients hurt in all types of motor vehicle accidents, personal injury accidents and wrongful death cases in North Carolina and nationwide.** We provide exceptional service to each client, and handle each case as if it was our own. Our attorneys return phone calls promptly and inform our clients of all important developments in their cases. Moreover, we operate with strong moral compass; with unquestionable ethics, honesty and integrity.
If you or a loved one have been injured or lost a family member in a North Carolina motorcycle accident caused by someone else’s negligence, contact Montlick & Associates, Injury Attorneys, today for your free consultation. Contact us Nationwide, 24/7 at 1-800-LAW-NEED (1-800-529-6333), or by simply dialing #WIN (#946) from your cellphone. You may also visit us at Montlick.com and contact us through our Free Case Evaluation Form or Free 24-hour live chat.
This Motorcycle Accident Practice Area Page at a Glance:
- The Reason Why Motorcycle Accidents Are So Dangerous
- The Top Four Reasons Why People Select Montlick & Associates
- Why Retaining Experienced Legal Counsel Can Make a Difference in Your Case
- Legal Time Deadlines: Act Now to Preserve Your Right to Recover Maximum Compensation in North Carolina
- What is My North Carolina Motorcycle Accident Case Worth?
- What We Do for Our North Carolina Motorcycle Accident Claimants
- Our Promise to You!
- Types of Motorcycle Accident Cases Our Firm Handles Throughout North Carolina
- Free Case Review and Consultation to Protect Your Legal Rights
The Reason Why Motorcycle Accidents Are So Dangerous
At Montlick & Associates, our caring attorneys and support staff see first-hand the devastation caused by motorcycle collisions. Statistically, motorcycle crashes are among the most dangerous of all vehicular collisions. According to a recent study by the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration (NHTSA), motorcycle fatalities occurred 28 times more frequently than fatalities in other motor vehicles. The primary cause for this high mortality rate is that bikers and their passengers have significantly less protection when operating their vehicles than in traditional passenger vehicles. Also, passenger vehicles, sedans, SUVs, trucks and the like have additional safety features, such as seatbelts and airbags, as well as a steel-reinforced frame that offers substantially more protection to the occupants. As a result, motorcyclists are commonly ejected off of their motorcycle upon impact, increasing the likelihood of serious injury or death.
The Top Four Reasons Why People Select Montlick & Associates:
“The Powerhouse Firm that Puts You First!”™
- Our plaintiff´s personal injury attorneys and legal support professionals work relentlessly to maximize the value of each of our clients’ cases according to their rights under North Carolina Law. Initially, following any motorcycle crash caused by someone else’s negligence, the extent of your injuries are not always known. Insurance companies understand this, and their representatives will often try to offer monetary compensation prematurely, before you have sought legal advice and learned the potential value of your case. Once your motorcycle accident case is settled, it can never be reopened, even if you find out later that your injuries are more serious than you initially realized or were legally entitled to other types of monetary compensation that was not considered in your claim. Our attorneys can determine the approximate value of your case, as well as advise you on your legal rights and the steps that must be taken to protect those rights.
- Montlick & Associates is a client-driven personal injury firm. Since 1984 we have been dedicated to our goal of providing exceptional service to each and every client. Our attorneys and their support staff stay in touch with our clients on a regular basis, and keep them fully informed of all-important case developments.
- Our law firm´s practice is limited to personal injury law. We believe that our lawyers can do the finest job possible by focusing and limiting their practice to one area of personal injury and accident law. We only represent injured people, never insurance companies or corporations.
- Our Experience Pays!TM Our law firm has been assisting injured people and their families in recovering the monetary compensation their personal injury case deserves for over 39 years, and our law firm has recovered billions of dollars for our clients.*
If you have been injured in a motorcycle accident or lost a loved one because of someone else’s negligence, contact Montlick & Associates for your Free Consultation. Our compassionate team of legal professionals are ready to explain your legal rights and advise you about the crucial steps necessary to protect those valuable rights. At Montlick & Associates, there are no fees unless you win. Contact us Nationwide 24/7 days a week, 365 days a year at 1-800-LAW-NEED (1-800-529-6333), dial #WIN (#946) from your cellphone. You may also visit us at Montlick.com and contact us through our Free Case Evaluation Form or Free 24-hour live chat.
Why Retaining Experienced Legal Counsel Can Make a Difference in Your Case
Motorcycle accident victims and their loved ones are usually at a disadvantage after being involved in an accident caused by a negligent or negligent driver. The initial few days following a motorcycle crash can be painful and overwhelming emotionally. Insurance carriers know how to take advantage of victims’ trust and their lack of knowledge and experience of the motorcycle collision claims process. The goal of insurance companies, as for-profit corporations, are to increase revenues and grow profitability by taking in monthly premiums while their claims adjusters work hard to minimize and deny claims.
Insurance company financial interests are not favorable for claimants, regardless of how politely their claims representatives treat you. In fact, insurance claims representatives often attempt to record phone calls when talking to motorcycle crash victims or their families in an attempt to extract information they can later use against the claimants. Some insurance representatives even use those recorded statements out of context to achieve this goal. As a result, many personal injury victims who directly correspond with insurance companies, or submit to recorded statements to the insurance company adjusters without an attorney unwittingly jeopardize the value of their claims. Therefore, accident insurance companies do not want you to speak with or retain an experienced personal injury attorney, because their own industry research demonstrates that insurance companies statistically pay out much more monetary compensation to accident claimants who retain a lawyer than those who do not.
One study conducted by the Insurance Research Council (IRC) revealed that:
- 85% of personal injury claim payouts from insurance companies went to personal injury victims represented by legal counsel.
- On average, personal injury victims with lawyers received 300% more financial compensation than those who did not retain legal representation.
For these reasons alone, having aggressive and experienced legal representation by your side in your North Carolina motorcycle accident case can significantly increase your prospects of success in obtaining the monetary compensation you or your loved one´s case deserves.
Montlick & Associates knows what is essential to hold careless drivers accountable by ensuring, when appropriate, that crucial motorcycle accident evidence, such as witness testimony, police reports, camera footage, and other evidence, is preserved. We navigate the motorcycle accident claims process so that our clients can focus on getting well and rebuilding their lives.
While many motorcycle accident cases typically settle out of court, when litigation is necessary, plaintiff attorneys must have a mastery of the evidentiary rules, rules of civil procedure, court rules, case law, and applicable North Carolina, Federal and any other states’ statutes and case law that could apply. Our attorneys are knowledgeable in the nuances of personal injury law and how to navigate the complex civil court system. Our legal professionals work hard on behalf of each client to maximize their financial recovery in accordance with federal and North Carolina law, and, when appropriate, take such cases through litigation and ultimately to trial when necessary to protect our clients’ rights.
If you have been injured or lost a loved one in an accident caused by another driver, contact Montlick & Associates for your Free Consultation. Our attorneys will advise you of your legal rights as well as the necessary steps to protect those rights. Contact us Nationwide 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year at 1-800-LAW-NEED (1-800-529-6333), dial #WIN (946) from your cellphone, or visit Montlick.com and use our Free 24-Hour Live Chat.
Legal Time Deadlines: Act Now to Preserve Your Right to Recover Maximum Compensation
All types of legal claims are subject to “statutes of limitations” or legal time deadlines.
WARNING: Failing to comply with a statute of limitations will permanently bar your right to compensation
The statute of limitations for personal injury cases and wrongful death cases in North Carolina is generally 3 years from the date of the motorcycle accident, but there are exceptions that can greatly shorten or even lengthen the deadline! By way of example only, certain types of accident claims against governmental entities in North Carolina as well as claims against the Federal Government can have much shorter deadlines. In some cases, a combination of different types of legal claims may exist that involve different time frames, which may be due to multiple defendants and/or even the laws of more than one jurisdiction. Statutes of limitation also vary from state to state. Our experienced motorcycle attorneys can examine the facts and circumstances relevant to your case to determine which statute of limitations (deadlines) apply. We take the required actions to preserve all important legal deadlines on behalf of our clients.
In addition to North Carolina´s legal time deadlines, there are several other critical reasons not to delay in seeking legal advice and assistance. Many injured people are surprised to learn that their own insurance policies (or depending on the facts, sometimes those owned by household family members) can contain valuable insurance coverage, such as, by way of example only, Uninsured/Underinsured Motorist, Medical Payments (“MedPay”) and/or Personal Injury Protection (“PIP”) coverage. It is critical to keep in mind that insurance policies typically have timely notification deadlines, which, if allowed to lapse, can result in a denial of coverage.
There is more! In addition to notice requirements and legal time deadlines, there are other reasons to act without delay. For example, with the passage of time witnesses can become difficult to locate, or they can forget important details. Other times, important evidence can be destroyed or disappear. You should not delay in seeking legal assistance as you have a limited amount of time to pursue your claim.
Put Our Motorcycle Accident Experience to Work for You! Protect Your Valuable Legal Rights Today.
Our Motorcycle Accident Lawyers at Montlick & Associates review all applicable avenues of financial recovery and our attorneys ensure that any relevant contractual and legal notification deadlines are met. Our legal professionals also act to protect vital motorcycle accident evidence and interview accident witnesses when applicable. Do not delay in protecting your valuable legal rights and contact Montlick & Associates today.
Our attorneys are commited to aggressively pursuing the best results possible on behalf of our clients, whether they live in North Carolina or anywhere else in the United States. Call us Nationwide 24 hours a day, seven days a week, 365 days a year at 1-800-LAW-NEED (1-800-529-6333) or #WIN (#946) on your mobile phone, for your free consultation with a Montlick & Associates’ attorney. We are also available day and night through our Free Live Chat and through our Free Case Evaluation Form at Montlick.com.
What is My North Carolina Motorcycle Accident Case Worth?
North Carolina motorcycle accident laws ordinarily allow victims to recover financial damages from those responsible for their injuries or the tragic, accidental death of their family members. Our lawyers pursue all types of economic damages to which our clients are entitled by North Carolina law.
Some examples of the kinds of economic damages North Carolina personal injury plaintiffs can be entitled to include:
- Past, present and future lost wages
- Past, present and future medical bills
- Property damage, including damages to your motorcycle and any specific and any added-on accessories
- Loss of earning capacity
- Loss of enjoyment of life
- Pain and suffering
- Emotional distress
- Punitive Damages in the event of malice, fraud, and willful or wanton conduct.
- Loss of consortium
- Wrongful Death Damages, including loss of deceased’s services, protection, care and assistance, society, companionship, comfort, and guidance, future income, burial expenses, and more.
The value of a personal injury claim in North Carolina depends on numerous factors, including, by way of example:
- The strength of liability
- The facts and circumstances of the incident,
- The strength of the applicable law and evidence
- The venue or locality where a claim must be brought
- The likeability and credibility that witnesses would have to a jury
- The extent of a plaintiff’s injuries
- The costs of medical treatment - including past and future impact on the quality of life
- The extent of pain and suffering
- Whether the plaintiff is temporarily or permanently disabled
The amount of economic damages a motorcycle crash victim could recover in the State of North Carolina is specific to the circumstances and facts of a given case. Each individual motorcycle accident claim is unique. Predicting the exact dollar amount you and your family should expect to recover from an accident claim is generally not possible at the outset of your case. However, our attorneys are able to advise our clients on the range of predicted claim value, once all of the crucial evidence has been collected, we understand the extent and long-term effects of the injury or injuries, we have reviewed all medical expenses and records, and have evaluated the applicable, North Carolina law and the strength of the evidence.
Our Motorcycle Attorneys fight hard on behalf of each individual client to maximize the monetary value of their claims under North Carolina law.
Protect your legal rights today. Call us to learn about your legal rights as well as the necessary steps to protect those valuable rights. Contact us Nationwide 24/7 by calling 1-800-LAW-NEED (1-800-529-6333) or dial #WIN (#946) from your cell phone, use our online consultation form or use our 24-Hour Live Chat at www.Montlick.com.
Caring, Dedication, Experience, Results!™
Montlick & Associates, Attorneys at Law, has been representing accident injury victims and their families for over 39 years. With 43 lawyers and 170 staff members, in addition to affiliated law firms, Montlick & Associates has the resources and the manpower to do what is required to protect our clients’ legal rights, and provide the personalized care and attention our clients’ cases deserve.
Our legal services start with a free motorcycle accident case analysis and consultation. Our attorneys will review the facts and circumstances of what occurred and advise you of your valuable legal rights, as well as the actions essential to protect those valuable legal rights. Once our firm begins representing our clients, our attorneys and legal support staff immediately begin working on their cases, gathering evidence, collecting records and documentation, and directly communicated with the insurance companies.
Our motorcycle accident attorneys fight for each and every client in order to maximize the monetary value of their accident case according to the law. In the appropriate situation, when insurance carriers are not willing to offer enough compensation to our clients for their damages, our firm, when appropriate, will not hesitate to file lawsuits against those responsible and take our clients’ cases to trial.
At Montlick & Associates, our lawyers and staff care greatly about our clients and their families. We aim to treat each client the way we would want to be treated if we were a client. To us, this includes keeping clients well informed of important developments and promptly returning phone calls.
Contact us Nationwide 24/7/365 by calling 1-800-LAW-NEED (1-800-529-6333) or dial #WIN (#946) from your cell phone, use our online consultation form or use our 24-Hour Live Chat at www.montlick.com.
Montlick & Associates- Fighting Hard & Winning Cases™ since 1984.
Our Promise to You
1. Treat your case as if it were our own. We'll treat you the same way we would want to be treated – as if it were our own case, or the case of a close friend or family member.
2. Protect you from powerful insurance companies. One of the first things the insurance adjuster will typically say is that you do not need an attorney. That's because the insurance company's goal is to pay you as little money as possible. And they know that injured people get substantially more money with an attorney representing them. With over 39 years of experience dealing with insurance companies, we can help you navigate through the insurance company minefields and avoid any traps.
3. Analyze your case at no charge to you. We'll evaluate your situation and advise you how to best protect your rights, at no charge to you. We invite you to call us 24 hours a day, including weekends and holidays to request a free consultation with one of our experienced personal injury lawyers. Or use our 24/7 online chat right here on our website.
4. Vigorously fight on your behalf in order to obtain all the compensation and benefits you deserve. There's always a lot at stake after a serious injury, and when our clients rely on us for help, we never take that situation lightly. We work extremely hard, and we will always do the right thing when it comes to our clients.
5. Give your case our personal attention. We tell our clients: "We want you to concentrate on getting well. We want to hear from you if you have any questions or concerns. We work for you, not the other way around."
6. Promptly return phone calls and keep you informed. We are sure you've heard about professionals who do not return phone calls. Or, perhaps you have spoken to people using other law firms who never knew what was going on with their case. That won't happen with us. We keep our clients well informed of important developments and routinely send copies of correspondence regarding their case.
7. Be there for you when you need us most. When our clients first call us after a serious injury, they're understandably really worried. And we say to them, "You don't have to do this alone." We'll take on the insurance company for you and help you get the money you deserve for your medical treatments, lost wages, car repairs and pain and suffering. That's the kind of help we've been giving for over 39years.
8. Always treat you with dignity and respect. Our promise is to operate at all times with honesty, integrity, high moral character and unquestionable ethics. And we'll treat you with kindness and give you and your family the dignity and respect that you deserve.
Types of Traffic Accident Cases Our Firm Handles Throughout North Carolina and Nationwide
Our law firm handles claims arising out of ALL types of traffic accidents involving negligence, such as:
- Car Accidents
- Truck Accidents: (all types, including 18-wheeler tractor trailer trucks, big rigs, semis, box trucks, delivery & garbage trucks, pick-up trucks, 15 passenger vans)
- DUI and Drug-impaired Driver Accidents
- Motorcycle Accidents
- Pedestrian Accidents
- SUV Rollovers
- Hit-By-Car Pedestrian Accidents
- Bus Accidents
Free Case Review and Consultation to Protect Your Legal Rights
Our lawyers fight hard to get our clients the financial compensation they deserve. No matter where you are located, we are just a phone call away. For your Free Consultation contact Montlick & Associates, Nationwide 24/7 at 1-800-LAW-NEED (1-800-529-6333 )or by simply dialing #WIN (#946) from your mobile phone. We also can be contacted at Montlick.com where you can submit a Free Case Evaluation Form 24/7 or utilize our 24-Hour Live Chat.
*Dollars recovered are cumulative and not indicative of individual case results. Each case is unique. Results depend on the facts and applicable law.
**Legal Services are provided by Montlick & Associates, P.C. and local associated law firms at no additional cost to you depending on the jurisdiction, and any specialized expertise required. For more information, click here.