Defective, Recalled Ford Seatback Accident Injury Claim Lawyers
Ford Initiates Several Safety Recalls Affecting More Than 665,000 Vehicles
UNITED STATES – According to an online article published at flcourier.com, automaker Ford recently initiated several safety recalls that affect more than 665,000 vehicles. The recalls deal with different issues, including unsecured seats.
The biggest recall in the announcement involves the seats in Ford’s larger vehicles. The driver’s and passenger’s seatbacks in these vehicles might be missing a part that adds to the seatbacks’ stability. In the event of an accident, a seatback without this component might not support an occupant, which could increase a person’s risk for injury.
This recall includes the following Ford vehicles:
- 2018 – 2020 Ford F-150 pickup trucks manufactured from September 14, 2018, to August 7, 2019, at the Ford plant in Dearborn and from September 11, 2018, to August 2, 2019 at the plant in Kansas City;
- 2019 – 2020 Ford Super Duty pickup trucks manufactured from September 9, 2019, to July 22, 2019, at the plant in Kentucky and from September 11, 2018, to July 17, 2019, at the plant in Ohio;
- 2018 – 2019 Ford Explorers manufactured from September 9, 2018, to March 3, 2019, at the plant in Chicago;
- 2020 Ford Explorers manufactured from November 21, 2018, to August 21, 2019, at the plant in Chicago;
- 2019 – 2020 Ford Expeditions manufactured from October 16, 2018 to July 24, 2019, at the plant in Kentucky; and
- 2020 Lincoln Aviators manufactured from April 12, 2019, to July 16, 2019, at the plant in Chicago.
Ford said it was not aware of any accidents caused by the seatback issues or any injuries resulting from the seatback issues. Ford will be notifying owners of recalled vehicles and providing information about repairs. Ford said it expected most vehicles would not need repairs after inspection by a local dealership. Any necessary repairs will be at no cost to the vehicles owners, Ford said.
At Montlick & Associates, We Know What it Takes to Win™ Product Liability Cases.
Have you or a loved one been injured because of a defective Ford or Lincoln seatback? Give Montlick & Associates, Attorneys at Law a call for your Free Consultation. With 35 years of experience in handling all types of personal injury cases and a team of attorneys and affiliated co-counsel in various states, you can rest easy and focus on getting your life back in order if we handle your case.
Call Montlick & Associates, Attorneys at Law, nationwide toll-free, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, and schedule your free consultation today. Montlick and Associates, Attorneys at Law, has recovered billions of dollars for our clients.** We can be reached at 1-800-LAW-NEED (1-800-529-6333), by dialing #WIN (#946) or you can visit us online at www.montlick.com and complete our Free Case Evaluation Form or our 24-hour live Online Chat.
* Legal services are provided by Montlick & Associates, P.C. and local associated law firms at no additional cost to you depending on the jurisdiction and any specialized experience required. For more information click here.
**Dollars recovered are cumulative and not indicative of individual case results. Each case is unique. Results depend on the facts and applicable law.