Catastrophic Injury Lawsuits in Georgia
Our Catastrophic Injury Attorneys Represent Clients Throughout the State of Georgia and the Southeast
At Montlick and Associates, our compassionate and caring Catastrophic Injury Lawyers want people to stay safe and never be injured in an automobile collision or other type of incident. Unfortunately, the reality of modern day life dictates that accidents can and do happen. We fight hard on behalf of each injured client in order to obtain for them the maximum compensation to which they are entitled under the law. While any type of injury is unfortunate and tragic, “catastrophic” injuries are incredibly serious. They can, in an instant and without warning, leave victims with permanent life altering disabilities and even cause death. With this in mind, it is important to realize that not only are catastrophic injuries both physically and emotionally draining to the victims, they also present significant challenges to the individuals who are left to care for them. In other words, the physical, emotional and monetary demands can be all too overwhelming for survivors, making it critical for catastrophic injury victims to seek competent legal representation. With the potential for painful surgeries, long-term physical and/or occupational rehabilitation and/or the need for medical devices/prosthetics to live as normally as possible following a catastrophic accident, you deserve to be fully and fairly compensated from the at fault person(s) or company(s) who caused your injuries.
At Montlick and Associates, our personal injury law firm has over three decades of legal experience helping our clients fight to obtain full compensation for their injuries and damages. Contact us now if you or a loved one has been catastrophically injured for a free consultation to learn about your legal rights, and the steps that need to be taken to protect those rights.
The Most Common Causes of Catastrophic Accidents
The dangers are endless in terms of what can lead to catastrophic injuries, but the most common causes include:
- Car Accidents
- Truck Accidents
- Bicycle Accidents
- Pedestrian Accidents
- Workers’ Compensation Claims
- SUV Rollover Accidents
- Motorcycle Accidents
- Bicycle Accidents
- Bus Accidents
- Falls From Heights
- Medical Malpractice
- Defective Products
- Slip & Falls
- Electrical Accidents
- Boating accidents
- Jet Ski Accidents
- Trampoline Accidents
Types of Catastrophic Injuries in Georgia
Although catastrophic injuries can vary, the most common types include, without limitation, the following:
- Traumatic Amputations: Traumatic amputations involve the loss of a body part, including the arm, hand, leg, foot or others.
- Fractures: The most serious types of fractures affect the arms, legs, spine, neck and jaw.
- Head & Brain injuries: Severe head injuries often include serious concussions, skull fractures and traumatic brain injuries.
- Neck Injuries: Severe neck injuries can include neck fractures, herniated discs, nerve impingement, whiplash and others.
- Organ damage: These can include a punctured lung, damage to the eyes or ears, abdominal trauma, internal bleeding, ruptured organs and kidney damage.
- Back Injuries: Catastrophic back injuries often include herniated discs, spinal fractures and damage to the spinal cord (e.g., partial or complete paralysis).
- Birth Injuries: Medical malpractice can lead to a wide variety of birth injuries, including Cerebral Palsy, Erb’s Palsy, brachial plexus injuries and others.
- Total Industrial Blindness: This condition refers to loss of vision to such an extent that a person can no longer pursue an occupation.
- Burn Injuries: Serious burns can lead to the loss of limbs, disfigurement, chronic pain and severe scarring.
- Paralysis of a limb or of the body's trunk: Paralysis or loss of use of an extremity as a result of a spinal cord injury are severely debilitating injuries and can include someone becoming a quadriplegic or paraplegic.
Put Our Law Firm's Over 36 Years Of Legal Experience To Work For Your Case!
If you or a loved one has been injured in any type of accident caused by someone else's negligence, contact Montlick & Associates today for your free consultation with our experienced Personal Injury Lawyers in Georgia. Montlick & Associates has been representing those who suffer serious injuries throughout all of Georgia and in the Southeast for over 36 years, including but not limited to Albany, Athens, Atlanta, Augusta, Columbus, Gainesville, Macon, Marietta, Rome, Roswell, Savannah, Smyrna, Valdosta, Warner Robins and all smaller cities and rural areas in the state.
No matter where you are located our attorneys are just a phone call away, and we will even come to you. Call us 24 hours a day/7 days a week for your Free Consultation at 1-800-LAW-NEED (1-800-529-6333). You can also visit us online at www.montlick.com and use our Free Case Evaluation Form or 24-hour Live Online Chat.
Montlick & Associates, Attorneys at Law
17 Executive Park Dr NE
Atlanta, GA 30329
Telephone: 1 (800) LAW-NEED
Telephone: 1 (404) 529-6333