Georgia Products Liability Attorneys Issue Warning About Eating E.coli Bacteria Tainted Food From Local Big Box Stores
Eating food contaminated with the E.coli bacteria can be extremely harmful and even fatal. One woman recently filed a lawsuit against a national big box store chain for serving chicken contaminated by the E.coli strain of bacteria, according to Fox News. Unfortunately, the woman fell violently ill and suffered permanent damage from consuming the spoiled food. While there is no way to decipher whether food is spoiled before consuming it, especially in a store whose primary service is to provide retail goods and not food, one must be cautious and seek immediate medical attention if symptoms of illness persist before it is too late.