Injured? Dial #WIN or #946 from your cellphone for your free consultation or call 1-800-LAW-NEED.
Call Us 24/7
( 1-800-529-6333 )
Click to Call 24/7

Two People Critical Injured in shooting at the Riverwood Townhouses in Jonesboro, Georgia

September 01, 2021

JONESBORO, GEORGIA - A news report published on the Atlanta Journal-Constitution's website states that Clayton County law enforcement officers are currently investigating a shooting with injuries at the Riverwood Townhouses in Jonesboro, Georgia.*

According to police, two men were shot outside a Clayton County apartment complex last Tuesday morning.  The two men are in critical medical condition. 

According to Clayton County police spokesman Officer Jordan Parrish, the two victims were lying on the ground in the front yard of a Riverwood Townhouses building located on Flint River Road in Jonesboro, Georgia.  Law enforcement officers responded to an emergency call at around 2:30 in the morning.  The victims were responsive when law enforcement officers arrived at the scene.

Clayton County police are investigating after two men were critically injured in a Tuesday morning shooting at the Riverwood Townhouses.  Detectives are working to determine the factors that led up to the shooting.  It is not clear whether the victims were residents of the complex or why the two men were shot.  Law enforcement officers are developing leads to hone in on the persons of interest.

Accident News is a safety and education initiative from Montlick & Associates, designed to help people better understand and thereby avoid common accident causes. To learn more about our injury prevention programs, please visit We hope you are never in an accident, but if you or a family member are injured, call Montlick & Associates 24/7 for your free consultation at 1-800-LAW-NEED (1-800-529-6333) or use our live chat at


* Disclaimer / Questions / Concerns

Category: Accident News

Please Note:
All information provided by our blogs is general in nature and should not be relied upon as legal advice. Consult a Montlick attorney for details about your unique situation.