Injured? Dial #WIN or #946 from your cellphone for your free consultation or call 1-800-LAW-NEED.
Call Us 24/7
( 1-800-529-6333 )
Click to Call 24/7

Defective Power Strip Burns Down Home of Youth Pastor in Pensacola, Florida

February 24, 2021

PENSACOLA, FL - A news report posted on reports that a  pastor from the Escambia County Bellview Church and his family lost everything after a defective power strip caught fire in one of their bathrooms.*

The couple was celebrating a birthday as they received a call telling them that their home was on fire.  

The house fire occurred Sunday afternoon, and the Escambia County Fire and Rescue discovered that a failed power strip caused the fire.  The couple stated that they feel lost and that they do not even know where to begin building back their life. 

According to the fire and rescue team, neighbors thrust the front door to rescue the family's pets from the fire.  Fortunately, the heroes saved the family's baby goat and pet cat, who was locked inside the burning house.  

The couple stated that they are thankful for all the caring support from the community in their time of need.  The family is trying to stay in good spirits.  The news report provides a link to the family's Go Fund Me page. 

Accident News is a safety and education initiative from Montlick & Associates, designed to help people better understand and thereby avoid common accident causes. To learn more about our injury prevention programs, please visit We hope you are never in a pedestrian accident, but if you or a family member are injured, call Montlick & Associates 24/7 for your free consultation at 1-800-LAW-NEED (1-800-529-6333) or use our live chat at


* Disclaimer / Questions / Concerns

Category: Accident News

Please Note:
All information provided by our blogs is general in nature and should not be relied upon as legal advice. Consult a Montlick attorney for details about your unique situation.