Injured? Dial #WIN or #946 from your cellphone for your free consultation or call 1-800-LAW-NEED.
Call Us 24/7
( 1-800-529-6333 )
Click to Call 24/7

Child Tragically Dies in Crash on Highway 152 in Enochville, North Carolina

October 31, 2019

ENOCHVILLE, NC – According to an online news report at, a seven-year-old boy tragically died late last week after being hit by a vehicle on North Carolina Highway 152.*

Per the North Carolina Highway Patrol, it appears that the child ran out into the road from a private driveway. This is close to the Deal Road intersection.  Troopers with the North Carolina Highway Patrol were dispatched to the scene of the accident late at night.  CPR had been administered to the boy when police arrived at the site of the accident. The child was pronounced dead at the scene by emergency personnel.

The child was hit by a 2005 Toyota RAV4 that was heading east on North Carolina Highway 152 towards China Grove and Landis.  The operator of the vehicle, China Grove woman, aged 22, did not sustain injuries in the crash.  No other individuals or vehicles were involved in the crash. 

According to a preliminary investigation of the accident, there is no evidence to suggest that the driver of the RAV4 was impaired by drugs or alcohol.  It is not clear whether distracted driving may have been a factor in the accident.  Police are conducting an investigation as to whether speed contributed to the crash. 

Accident News is a safety and education initiative from Montlick & Associates, designed to help people better understand and thereby avoid common accident causes.  To learn more about our injury prevention programs, including - click here. We hope you are never in an accident, but if you or family member are injured, call Montlick & Associates 24/7 for your free consultation at 1-800-LAW-NEED (1-800-529-6333) or use our live chat at


* Disclaimer / Questions / Concerns

Category: Accident News

Please Note:
All information provided by our blogs is general in nature and should not be relied upon as legal advice. Consult a Montlick attorney for details about your unique situation.