Personal Injury Lawyers in Jonesboro, Georgia
Our Firm Fights Hard to Recover Maximum Compensation for Injury Clients in Jonesboro, Georgia (GA)
At Montlick & Associates, We Know What It Takes to Win® Personal Injury and Wrongful Death Cases*
Fighting Hard & Winning Cases® in Georgia Since 1984
For more than 38 years, Montlick Injury Attorneys has been assisting victims of personal injury and accidental death accidents obtain legal justice, and to recover the financial compensation their cases deserve. Our Jonesboro Personal Injury Attorneys work hard to recover financial recoveries for victims of car, bicycle, motorcycle, pedestrian, and 18-wheeler accidents, and our firm has the reputation to prove it! Montlick Injury has obtained Billions of dollars in monetary compensation on behalf of our clients, proving that Our Experience Pays!®*
Montlick Injury Attorneys has received many prestigious awards for providing exceptional legal services, including awards for offering the highest level of professional excellence, ethics, integrity & skill. At Montlick Injury Attorneys, we are here for you and those you love, and our compassionate Jonesboro Personal Injury Attorneys handle each client’s claim as if it was their very own.
If you or a loved one have been harm in any type of accident, or if you tragically lost a family member due to the negligence of another in Jonesboro, Georgia, anywhere in the Southeast, or throughout the United States, call Montlick Injury Attorneys for your free consultation.* Call us Nationwide, 24/7 at 1-800-LAW-NEED (1-800-529-6333), or (678) 537-6919, or by simply dialing #WIN (#946) from your cellphone. You may also visit us at Montlick.com and contact us through our Free Case Evaluation Form or Free 24-hour live chat.
Why Retaining an Jonesboro Personal Injury Attorney Can Make a Difference in Your Case:
Personal injury claimants are often at a disadvantage when injured in accidents caused by negligence. The first few days after a personal injury are very painful and stressful. You or your loved one may have many medical and legal problems to cope with, including expensive medical bills, lost wages, pain and suffering, and even significant disability.
Insurance claims adjusters understand how to take advantage of injury victims’ lack of knowledge of the injury and property damage claims process. Insurance companies are "for-profit" businesses and their ultimate goal is to collect monthly premiums while cutting costs by pay the least amount of money possible on personal injury claims. They accomplish this mission by delaying, diminishing, and denying payment on injury and property damage claims. Additionally, insurance agents usually attempt to record interviews with the claimants to record statements the insurance company could use against them. Insurance claims adjusters do not want you to talk with a Jonesboro Personal Injury Lawyer about your case since their own industry research proves that they often pay out more money to personal injury claimants who retained legal representation.
According to a study conducted by the Insurance Research Council (IRC):
- 85% of claims payouts from insurance companies went to claimants who were represented by a personal injury lawyer.
- Injury claimants who retained personal injury attorneys generally received significantly more money than unrepresented injury claimants.
- On average, personal injury claimants with injury lawyers received 300% more monetary compensation than those who did not retain an attorney.
For these reasons, having experienced legal counsel by your side in your Jonesboro personal injury case could greatly improve your chances of winning your case and recovering the monetary compensation that your case deserves.
How Our Jonesboro Personal Injury Lawyers Can Help Injury Victims
- We Begin to Work Your Claim Fast! Once our Jonesboro attorneys will advise you of your rights and should you choose our law firm, our legal professionals will begin to take the actions necessary to protect your valuable rights. Let our firm handle your legal issues, so that you can focus on healing.
- We Assume the Financial Risk: At Montlick Injury Attorneys, there are No Fees Or Costs Unless You Win! Our firm handles personal injury claims on a “contingency fee” basis. This fee arrangement means that clients pay legal fees and costs when our law firm is successful in negotiating a settlement agreement, or a judgment or verdict against the party who is responsible for the personal injuries, and other accident-related damages.
- Overcoming Insurance Company Traps: Insurance company adjusters often appear sympathetic, but their primary goal is to increase their company's profits by taking in premiums while paying the least amount of money as possible on claims.
- Assessing the Value of Your Accident Injury Claim: Evaluation of a personal injury case involves the calculation of lost earnings, medical bills, property damage, diminished earning capacity, pain and suffering, mental anguish, and punitive damages (should the defendant’s conduct be egregious enough to warrant punitive damages). Our Jonesboro personal injury attorneys have the experience needed to calculate the true value of personal injury and wrongful death cases in Georgia. When necessary, our attorneys conduct research into verdicts and settlements involving similar injury cases in comparable jurisdictions to quantify a range of case value.
- Navigating Legal Complexities: While most personal injury cases settle out of court, should litigation be required, plaintiffs (the injured party) need an attorney who possesses a mastery of the rules of civil procedure, court rules, evidentiary rules, Georgia case law, and applicable Georgia statutes. Our Jonesboro injury attorneys are educated, trained, and are experienced with the nuances of the Georgia and Federal laws and know how to effectively navigate the complex personal injury claims process. Our firm works hard to recover all of the monetary compensation our clients’ cases deserve!
Legal Time Deadlines: Act Now to Protect Your Legal Right to Recover Maximum Compensation
All Injury claims are subject to “statutes of limitations” or legal time deadlines.
WARNING: Failing to comply with a statute of limitations will permanently bar your right to a recovery.
Under O.C.G.A. 9-3-33, the statute of limitations for personal injury claims in Georgia is generally 2 years from the date of the injury. Warning: there are some exceptions that could greatly shorten the deadline! For example, there are certain types of injury claims against governmental entities that have much shorter deadlines and have specific notification requirements. Statutes of limitations vary from state to state.
Our experienced personal injury attorneys in Jonesboro are ready to review the circumstances and facts relevant in your claim and help you understand which statute of limitations (filing deadlines) are applicable in your case.
In addition to important legal time deadlines, there are many other important reasons for not delaying in receiving legal advice and assistance. Many injury victims are surprised to find out that their own insurance policies contain other valuable insurance coverages. It is essential to remember that insurance policies have notification deadlines, which, if missed, can result in the loss of valuable benefits and compensation.
What is My Georgia Personal Injury Case Worth?
Georgia Personal Injury Laws typically allows injury victims or the families who tragically lost loved ones recover both economic and non-economic damages from those who caused the victims´ injuries and losses. At-fault parties could include individuals, public utilities, companies, public agencies, other business organizations, and others, either acting alone or in concert with each other.
Our law firm aggressively fights for all damages that our clients' are entitled to recover under Georgia law, including:
- Past and future medical bills
- Past and future lost wages
- Loss of earning capacity
- Property damage, including damage to motor vehicles and personal property
- Pain and suffering
- Emotional distress
- Loss of enjoyment of life
- Punitive Damages if the defendant’s conduct rises to the level of gross negligence
- Loss of companionship, consortium and guidance
- Wrongful death/survival damages, including value of the loss of the decedent and burial expenses.
The value of an injury claim will depend on several factors, including, by way of example:
- the strength of legal liability
- the facts and circumstances of the incident,
- the strength of the applicable law and evidence
- the venue or locality where a claim must be brought
- the likeability and credibility that witnesses would have to a jury
- the extent of a client’s injuries
- the costs of medical treatment- including past and future, impact on the quality of life
- the extent of pain and suffering
- whether plaintiff is temporarily or permanently disabled
Our Jonesboro Personal Injury Attorneys will advise our clients on a range of predicted case values after all of the evidence has been reviewed. It is important to understand the extent and long-term effects of the injuries.
What We Do for Our Jonesboro Personal Injury Claimants
Caring, Dedication, Experience, Results!®
Montlick Injury Attorneys has been representing Georgians injured, harmed, or killed due to the negligent actions of others for more than 38 years. With 43 personal injury attorneys and 170 legal support staff members, in addition to affiliated law firms, we have the manpower and the resources to protect our clients’ legal rights, and provide our clients with personalized attention and care.**
Our legal help starts with a free personal injury consultation. Our personal injury claims lawyers will examine the facts of what transpired and inform you on your valuable legal rights, as well as explain the actions necessary to protect those valuable legal rights. If we are able to take your personal injury case, our attorneys and legal support team will quickly begin handling your injury case.
Montlick Injury Attorneys does not take a legal fee unless we obtain a judgment, settlement, or verdict on your behalf. Contact us Nationwide, 24/7 at 1-800-LAW-NEED (1-800-529-6333), or (678) 537-6919, or by simply dialing #WIN (#946) from your cellphone. You may also visit us at Montlick.com and contact us through our Free Case Evaluation Form or Free 24-hour live chat.
Montlick & Associates- Fighting Hard & Winning Cases™ since 1984.
Our Promise to You
To Treat Your Case As If It Were Our Own. We will treat you how we would want to be treated.
To Protect You From Powerful Insurance Companies. With over 38 years of experience dealing with the insurance companies, our attorneys help you navigate the insurance company minefields and avoid their traps.
To Analyze Your Case at No Charge to You. We will advise you how to best protect your valuable legal rights, at no cost to you. We invite you to contact us 24 hours a day, including weekends and holidays for your free consultation with one of our experienced Jonesboro personal injury lawyers or use our 24/7 online chat on our website.
To Vigorously Fight to Obtain the Compensation and Benefits Your Case Deserves. There is a lot at stake after a serious injury, and we never take that situation lightly. Our attorneys work extremely hard, and we always do the right thing for our clients' cases.
To Give Your Case Our Personal Attention. We work for you and we want you to concentrate on getting better. Our legal professionals always work hard to keep you updated and address your questions and concerns throughout the process.
To Promptly Return Phone Calls and Keep You Informed. We strive to keep our clients well informed of case developments and we routinely send copies of correspondence regarding our clients' cases.
Be There for You When You Need Us Most. We take on the insurance company on your behalf and help you obtain the money your case deserves. That's the type of help we have been giving for more than 38 years.
Always Treat You With Dignity and Respect. Our promise is to operate at all times with integrity, honesty, high moral character and unquestionable ethics. And we'll treat you and your family the dignity and respect that you deserve.
Types of Personal Injury Cases Our Firm Handles in Jonesboro and Throughout Georgia
Our personal injury and wrongful death law firm handles claims arising out of ALL kinds of accidents involving negligence, such as:
- Car Accidents
- Truck Accidents
- DUI and Drug-impaired Driver Accidents
- Motorcycle Accidents
- Pedestrian Accidents
- SUV Rollovers
- Hit-By-Car Pedestrian Accidents
- Bus Accidents
- Bicycle Accidents
- Train Accidents
Free Case Review and Consultation to Protect Your Legal Rights
Our Jonesboro injury firm works hard to obtain the monetary compensation our clients’ cases deserve. No matter where you are located, we are just a phone call away. For your Free Consultation contact Montlick & Associates, Nationwide, 24/7 at 1-800-LAW-NEED (1-800-529-6333), (678) 537-6919, or by simply dialing #WIN (#946) from your cellphone. You may also visit us at Montlick.com and contact us through our Free Case Evaluation Form or Free 24-hour live chat.
*Dollars recovered are cumulative and not indicative of individual case results. Each case is unique. Results depend on the facts and applicable law.
**Legal Services are provided by Montlick & Associates, P.C. and local associated law firms at no additional cost to you depending on the jurisdiction, and any specialized expertise required. For more information, click here.