Car Accident Lawyers Representing Clients in Statesboro, Georgia GA
Our Auto Collision Attorneys Work Hard to Obtain Full Compensation for Victims Injured or Tragically Killed by Negligent Drivers in Statesboro.
Fighting Hard & Winning Cases® in Georgia Since 1984!
For over 38 years, Montlick & Associates, Injury Attorneys, has been representing victims of wrongful death and personal injury accidents throughout Statesboro, Georgia. Our hardworking and experienced legal professionals aggressively fight to obtain legal justice for each of our clients, and we are relentless in our efforts to recover maximum compensation for those who have been harmed in 18-wheeler truck, car, commercial truck, pedestrian, and motorcycle accidents. Montlick & Associates has recovered Billionsof dollars in financial compensation for our clients, proving that We Know What it Takes to Win.®*
At Montlick, we are here foryou! Our dedicated attorneys, paralegals, and legal support professionals will treat your accident case as if it was their own by providing the care and personal attention you or your loved one deserves.
Our highly acclaimed law firm is recognized for rendering years of exceptional legal services and for delivering the highest level of professional excellence, standards, and ethics.
Hire a Powerhouse Firm that Puts You First®
If you or someone you care about has been harmed, injured, or tragically killed in a motor vehicle collision caused by a negligent driver in Statesboro, Georgia or anywhere in the United States, call Montlick & Associates, Injury Attorneys, for your free consultation.** Contact us Nationwide, 24/7 at 1-800-LAW-NEED (1-800-529-6333), or by simply dialing #WIN (#946) from your cellphone. You may also visit us at Montlick.com and contact us through our Free Case Evaluation Form or Free 24-hour live chat.
This Car Accident Practice Page at a Glance:
- The Top Four Reasons Why People Select Montlick & Associates
- Why Retaining an Attorney Can Make a Difference to Personal Injury Victims
- How Our Personal Injury Lawyers Can Help Georgia Accident Victims
- Legal Time Deadlines: Act Now to Preserve Your Right to Recover Maximum Compensation
- What is My Georgia Auto Accident Case Worth?
- what We Do for Our Georgia Personal Injury Claimants
- Our Promise to You
- Types of Traffic Accident Cases Our Firm Handles Throughout Georgia
- Free Case Review and Consultation to Protect Your Legal Rights
The Top Four Reasons Why People Select Montlick & Associates:
Fighting Hard & Winning Cases®
- Our team of lawyers, paralegals, and legal support staff work hard to maximize the value of our clients’ accident cases according to Georgia personal injury law. After a motor vehicle accident caused by the dangerous actions of a negligent or distracted driver, you or your loved one may not understand the full extent of your accident injuries or the value of your claim. Insurance companies often attempt to capitalize on claimants’ lack of knowledge of the accident claims or legal process.
In fact, accident insurance claims adjusters often attempt to offer economic compensation early, before victims know the full severity of their injuries and monetary losses, and before you have obtained advice from qualified legal counsel. Insurance company adjusters typically place a lot of pressure a personal injury claimant to accept a quick, “low-ball” accident insurance claim settlement to settle the victim´s insurance claim for less money than the claimant truly deserves. However, once you or your loved one´s auto accident case has been settled, your case may not be reopened, even if you learn later that your injuries damages are much more serious.
Montlick & Associates fights hard for each of our car accident injury and wrongful death clients. We strive to recover the maximum compensation that the injured person, or the family of a victim killed in a wrongful death accident, are entitled to recover under Georgia law.*
- Montlick & Associates is a client-focused, client-driven personal injury law firm. Since 1984, our lawyers and legal support professionals have been dedicated to our mission of providing exceptional legal service to each one of our clients. We remain in contact with our clients on a consistent basis, and keep them fully informed of all important developments.
- Our law practice is limited to personal injury law. Montlick & Associates believes that our auto accident attorneys are able to do the most exceptional job possible by focusing our law practice to one area of the law. Our law firm only represents injury victims, never insurance companies or corporations.
- Our Experience Pays!® Our personal injury law firm has been representing injured people and families who tragically lost a loved one obtain full financial compensation for over 38 years. Our firm has recovered Billions of dollars for our clients.*
If you or a someone you love were injured, or if your family tragically lost a loved one due to the reckless actions of another person or corporation, simply call Montlick & Associates for your Free Consultation. We are here to talk about your legal rights and advise you about the essential actions necessary to protect those valuable rights. There are no fees unless you win. Contact us Nationwide, 24/7 at 1-800-LAW-NEED (1-800-529-6333), or by simply dialing #WIN (#946) from your cellphone. You may also visit us at Montlick.com and contact us through our Free Case Evaluation Form or Free 24-hour live chat.
Why Retaining an Attorney Can Makes a Difference to Personal Injury Victims:
Car accident injury claimants are usually at a significant disadvantage in the aftermath of their accidents. The first few days after a wreck can be extremely agonizing, stressful and debilitating. You or your family member may have many important legal and medical issues to cope with, such as property damage, debilitating injuries, physical disability, and anxiety associated with possibly needing to obtain and preserve important accident evidence. Families are also often left feeling overwhelmed with medical expenses and other motor vehicle accident-related expenses that need to be paid as they despair over when they will be able to go back to work.
Auto accident claims adjusters understand how to take full advantage of a claimant’s lack of knowledge and experience. Their primary goal, as a for-profit corporation, is to take in as much money as possible in premiums, while paying out the least amount of money on car accident and personal injury claims. They accomplish this goal by training their auto accident claims adjusters delay, minimize, and even outright deny claims. For example, some insurance claims adjusters typically try to record phone calls with car accident claimants in an attempt to record statements that they can later use against them. Auto insurance companies don´t want you to speak with an accident attorney because their own insurance industry studies prove that insurance companies usually pay out a lot more money to personal injury claimants who have retained experienced legal representation (see more on this below).
One study conducted by the Insurance Research Council (IRC) demonstrated that
- 85% of personal injury claim payouts from insurance companies went to personal injury claimants represented by legal counsel.
- Injured individuals who retained legal representation generally received substantially greater financial recoveries than unrepresented parties.
- On average, personal injury victims with lawyers received 300 percent more financial compensation than those who did not retain legal representation.
For these reasons alone, having experienced, knowledgeable, and skilled legal counsel by your side in your Statesboro car wreck case could significantly improve your chances of winning and receiving the maximum monetary compensation your case deserves.
How Our Personal Injury Lawyers Can Help Georgia Accident Victims
We Get to Work Fast! Once we advise you of your legal rights and you choose our law firm, our legal professionals will work quickly to take the essential steps necessary to protect your valuable legal rights. Let us worry about your legal issues, so you and your family can focus on getting well.
We Assume the Financial Risk: No Fee Or Costs Unless You Win! We handle personal injury cases on a “contingency fee” basis. This legal fee arrangement means that clients only owe legal fees and costs if our law firm is successful in obtaining a negotiated settlement agreement with the insurance company or defendant, or a judgment or verdict against the individual or company responsible for the crash, personal injuries, and other accident-related damages.
Overcoming Insurance Company Traps: Insurance company adjusters and their agents often appear cooperative and sympathetic, but their primary objective is to preserve the financial interests of the insurance company’s policy holders and to increase shareholder profits. In other words, the insurance company’s financial interests are directly in conflict with the value of your claim and your financial interests.
Insurance companies handle a tremendous amount of personal injury and wrongful death claims each year, and have implemented effective tactics and techniques to diminish, delay, or even dismiss financial payouts. Unfortunately, many claimants who speak directly with insurance companies may unknowingly compromise the monetary value of their claims. For example, a car accident injury claimant may give a recorded statement, without having an attorney present, and unintentionally reveal damaging statements or make comments that could be taken out of context to devalue, delay, or deny a claim.
Not being trained as a personal injury lawyer, it is understandable that many auto accident victims are not aware of their valuable, time-sensitive legal rights or the important actions necessary to protect those valuable rights. Another common error made by many auto accident claimants is settling their claims before understanding the full extent of their crash-related personal injuries and damages. Due to the complexities of Georgia law, many victims may also mistakenly commit other tactical missteps.
Our skilled traffic accident attorneys negotiate against the at-fault party’s insurance company, and we navigate the insurance company mine traps for our clients.
Assessing the Value of Your Accident Injury Claim: Evaluation of a personal injury claim involves not only the calculation of medical bills, lost wages, and vehicle repair costs, but also difficult-to-value intangible damages, such as pain and suffering, diminished earning capacity, mental anguish, and punitive damages (when the defendant’s conduct is egregious). Our accident injury attorneys have the experience necessary to determine the actual value of personal injury and wrongful death cases. When appropriate, we also conduct research into settlements and verdicts involving similar types of cases in comparable jurisdictions in order to quantify a range of value.
Navigating Legal Complexities: While most traffic accident cases settle out of court, when litigation is required, plaintiffs (the injured party) need a mastery of the rules of civil procedure, evidentiary rules, court rules, case law, and applicable Georgia statutes. Our attorneys are trained, educated, and experienced with the nuances of the law and how to navigate the complex personal injury claims process. We fight hard to obtain all of the monetary compensation our clients’ cases deserve!
Legal Time Deadlines: Act Now to Preserve Your Right to Recover Maximum Compensation
All types of legal claims are subject to “statutes of limitations” or legal time deadlines.
WARNING: Failing to comply with a statute of limitations will permanently bar your right to a recovery.
According to O.C.G.A. 9-3-33, the statute of limitations for personal injury cases in Georgia is generally 2 years from the date of the accident. Warning: there are exceptions that can greatly shorten or even lengthen the deadline! By way of example only, certain types of accident claims against governmental entities in Georgia as well as claims against the Federal Government can have much shorter deadlines and specific notification requirements. In some cases, a combination of different types of legal claims may exist that involve different time frames, which may be due to multiple defendants and/or even the laws of more than one jurisdiction. That statute of limitations or legal time deadline may be extended when a minor is involved. Statutes of limitations also vary from state to state.
Our experienced car crash attorneys can evaluate the circumstances and facts relevant to your accident injury or wrongful death claim to determine which statute of limitations (filing deadlines) apply. Also, our legal professionals will take the required actions to preserve all important legal deadlines on behalf of our clients.
In addition to Georgia’s legal time deadlines, there are many other critical reasons for not delaying in speaking to a personal injury attorney to obtain experienced legal advice and assistance. Many personal injury victims are shocked to discover that often times their own auto insurance policies (or depending on the facts sometimes those of a resident relative) contains additional, valuable insurance coverages, such as, by way of example only, Uninsured/Underinsured Motorist coverage or Medical Payments Coverage (“MedPay,” an optional no-fault type of insurance that covers medical expenses). It is critical to keep in mind that insurance policies typically have timely notification deadlines, which, if allowed to lapse, can result in the loss of valuable compensation and benefits.
There is more! In addition to legal time deadlines and notice requirements, there are several other reasons to act now and without delay. By way of example only, with the passage of time witnesses can become difficult to locate, or they can forget important details. Other times, important evidence can be destroyed or disappear.
Put Our Experience to Work for You and Protect Your Valuable Legal Rights Today.
If our Georgia accident injury and wrongful death law firm is able to represent you or your loved one, your Montlick & Associates team will work hard to obtain the maximum compensation that your case deserves in accordance to Georgia Law. Our law firm will seek out all potential avenues of financial recovery, and we will ensure that all relevant legal and contractual notification deadlines are met. We will act to protect crucial car crash evidence and interview eyewitnesses as appropriate. Do not delay in protecting your valuable legal rights and contact Montlick & Associates today.
Our Georgia Car Accident Attorneys are dedicated to fight hard to recover maximum compensation on behalf of our clients, whether they live in Georgia or anywhere else in the United States.** Contact us Nationwide, 24/7 at 1-800-LAW-NEED (1-800-529-6333), or by simply dialing #WIN (#946) from your cellphone. You may also visit us at Montlick.com and contact us through our Free Case Evaluation Form or Free 24-hour live chat.
What is My Georgia Auto Accident Case Worth?
Georgia Car Accident Laws typically allow auto crash victims or the families who have lost loved ones to obtain monetary damages from at-fault individuals or companies who caused the crash and the victims´ losses. Negligent parties may include individuals, companies, public utilities, governmental bodies, public agencies, other business organizations, and others, either acting alone or in concert with each other.
Our law firm is aggressive and we fight for all forms of monetary compensation that our clients are entitled to receive under Georgia law, including:
- Loss of earning capacity
- Past and future medical bills
- Past and future lost wages
- Pain and suffering
- Property damage, including damage to motor vehicles and personal property
- Punitive Damages if the defendant’s conduct is malicious or egregiously reckless
- Loss of enjoyment of life
- Monetary compensation for emotional distress
- Loss of companionship, consortium and guidance
- Wrongful death/survival damages, including full value of the life of the decedent and burial costs
The value of a claim depends on numerous factors, including, by way of example:
- the facts and circumstances of the incident,
- the strength of legal liability
- the strength of the applicable law and evidence
- the likeability and credibility that witnesses would have to a jury
- the venue or locality where a claim must be brought
- the costs of medical treatment- including past and future, impact on the quality of life
- the extent of a client’s injuries
- whether someone is temporarily or permanently disabled
- the extent of pain and suffering
The amount of economic compensation an automobile accident injury victim or wrongful death victim might receive in the State of Georgia is specific to the facts and circumstances of the incident. As such, each auto accident claim is unique. Predicting the precise dollar amount that you and your family could receive from an auto accident claim is typically not possible at the onset of your automobile collision case. However, our lawyers are able to advise our clients on the range of predicted claim values, once the following has been completed: all of the auto accident evidence has been evaluated, we understand the extent and long-term effects of the injury or injuries, we have analyzed all medical expenses and records, and have evaluated the applicable Georgia law and the strength of the evidence.
Our car wreck attorneys fight hard on behalf of each individual client to maximize the value of their claims under Georgia law.
Protect your legal rights today. Contact us to learn about your valuable legal rights and understand the steps necessary to protect those rights. Contact us Nationwide, 24/7 at 1-800-LAW-NEED (1-800-529-6333), or by simply dialing #WIN (#946) from your cellphone. You may also visit us at Montlick.com and contact us through our Free Case Evaluation Form or Free 24-hour live chat.
What We Do for Our Georgia Personal Injury Claimants
Caring, Dedication, Experience, Results!™
Montlick & Associates, Injury Attorneys, has been representing Georgians harmed, injured, or killed due to the reckless actions of others for over 38 years. With 43 lawyers and 170 law support team members, in addition to affiliated law firms, we have the manpower and resources to do what is essential to protect our clients’ rights, and provide the personalized attention and care our clients’ cases deserve.**
Our legal services begin with a free car accident injury case analysis and consultation. Our auto accident claims lawyers will review the facts of what happened and advise you on your valuable legal rights, as well as explain the actions necessary to protect those valuable legal rights. If we take your car accident case, our lawyers and legal support staff will immediately begin working your case, collecting records, and gathering evidence and documentation to substantiate your automobile accident insurance claim. We do this at no upfront, out-of-pocket costs to you. Moreover, we provide these legal services with no financial risk to you or your family. Montlick & Associates does not take a legal fee unless we obtain a judgment, settlement, or verdict on your behalf.
Contact us Nationwide, 24/7 at 1-800-LAW-NEED (1-800-529-6333), or by simply dialing #WIN (#946) from your cellphone. You may also visit us at Montlick.com and contact us through our Free Case Evaluation Form or Free 24-hour live chat.
Montlick & Associates- Fighting Hard & Winning Cases™ since 1984.
Our Promise to You
- To Treat Your Case As If It Were Our Own. We'll treat you the same way we would want to be treated – as if it were our own case, or the case of a close friend or family member.
- To Protect You From Powerful Insurance Companies. One of the first things the insurance adjuster will typically say is that you do not need an attorney. That's because the insurance company's goal is to pay you as little money as possible. And they know that injured people get substantially more money with an attorney representing them. With over 38 years of experience dealing with insurance companies, we can help you navigate through the insurance company minefields and avoid any traps.
- To Analyze Your Case at No Charge to You. We'll evaluate your situation and advise you how to best protect your rights, at no charge to you. We invite you to call us 24 hours a day, including weekends and holidays to request a free consultation with one of our experienced personal injury lawyers. Or use our 24/7 online chat right here on our website.
- To Vigorously Fight on Your Behalf in Order to Obtain All the Compensation and Benefits You Deserve. There's always a lot at stake after a serious injury, and when our clients rely on us for help, we never take that situation lightly. We work extremely hard, and we will always do the right thing when it comes to our clients.
To Give Your Case Our Personal Attention. We tell our clients: "We want you to concentrate on getting well. We want to hear from you if you have any questions or concerns. We work for you, not the other way around."
- To Promptly Return Phone Calls and Keep You Informed. We are sure you've heard about professionals who do not return phone calls. Or, perhaps you have spoken to people using other law firms who never knew what was going on with their case. That won't happen with us. We keep our clients well informed of important developments and routinely send copies of correspondence regarding their case.
- Be There for You When You Need Us Most. When our clients first call us after a serious injury, they're understandably really worried. And we say to them, "You don't have to do this alone." We'll take on the insurance company for you and help you get the money you deserve for your medical treatments, lost wages, car repairs and pain and suffering. That's the kind of help we've been giving for over 38 years.
- Always Treat You With Dignity and Respect. Our promise is to operate at all times with honesty, integrity, high moral character and unquestionable ethics. And we'll treat you with kindness and give you and your family the dignity and respect that you deserve.
Types of Traffic Accident Cases Our Firm Handles Throughout Georgia
Our law firm represents clients in claims arising out of ALL types of traffic accidents involving negligence, such as:
- Car Accidents
- Truck Accidents, (all types, including 18-wheeler tractor trailer trucks, big rigs, semis, box trucks, delivery & garbage trucks, pick-up trucks, 15 passenger vans)
- DUI and Drug-impaired Driver Accidents
- Motorcycle Accidents
- Pedestrian Accidents
- SUV Rollovers
- Hit-By-Car Pedestrian Accidents
- Bus Accidents
- Bicycle Accidents
- Train Accidents
Free Case Review and Consultation to Protect Your Legal Rights
Our Georgia personal injury law firm works hard to obtain the monetary compensation our clients deserve. No matter where you are located, we are just a phone call away. For your Free Consultation contact Montlick & Associates, Nationwide, 24/7 at 1-800-LAW-NEED (1-800-529-6333), or by simply dialing #WIN (#946) from your cellphone. You may also visit us at Montlick.com and contact us through our Free Case Evaluation Form or Free 24-hour live chat.
*Dollars recovered are cumulative and not indicative of individual case results. Each case is unique. Results depend on the facts and applicable law.
**Legal Services are provided by Montlick & Associates, P.C. and local associated law firms at no additional cost to you depending on the jurisdiction, and any specialized expertise required. For more information, click here.