Car Accident Lawyers Representing Clients in Richmond County, Georgia GA
Our Experienced Auto Collision Attorneys Work Hard to RecoverMaximumCompensation for Clients Injured or Tragically Killed by Negligent Drivers in Richmond County, Georgia (GA).
Our Attorneys Know What It Takes To Win® Motor Vehicle Accident Cases
For over 38 years, Montlick & Associates, Injury Attorneys, has been helping personal injury and wrongful death claimants recover maximum compensation. Our legal professionals fight hard to obtain justice and recover full financial compensation for those injured in car, truck, pedestrian, 18-wheeler, and motorcycle accidents. If you or a loved one have been in a accident, whether in Richmond County or anywhere else in the Southeast United States, our firm is ready to discuss your case. We Know What it Takes to Win™ and have the track record to prove it—We have recovered Billionsof dollars for our clients since 1984.*
At Montlick & Associates, we are here for you. Our experienced lawyers, paralegals, and legal support staff always place our clients’ interests first, handling each injury or wrongful death case as if it was their own.The firm has received numerous awards from independent third parties recognizing us for providing decades of exceptional legal services, including recognition for attaining the highest level of ethics, professional excellence, & integrity. To see how we can help you and receive your free consultation, simply contact us today and speak with one of our attorneys.
Hire The Powerhouse Firm That Puts You First®
If you or a loved one has been harmed, injured, or tragically killed in a motor vehicle crash caused by another motorist in Richmond County, Georgia, the Southeast, or anywhere in the United States, simply call Montlick & Associates, Injury Attorneys, today for your Free Consultation.** Contact us Nationwide, 24/7 at 1-800-LAW-NEED (1-800-529-6333), or by dialing #WIN (#946) from your cellphone. You may also visit us at Montlick.com and contact us through our Free Case Evaluation Form or use our Free 24-hour live chat.
This Car Accident Claim Page at a Glance:
- The Top Four Reasons Why People Select Montlick & Associates
- Why Retaining an Attorney Can Make a Difference to Personal Injury Victims
- How Our Personal Injury Lawyers Can Help Georgia Accident Victims
- Legal Time Deadlines: Act Now to Preserve Your Right to Recover Maximum Compensation
- What is My Georgia Auto Accident Case Worth?
- What We Do for Our Georgia Personal Injury Claimants
- Our Promise to You
- Types of Traffic Accident Cases Our Firm Handles Throughout Georgia
- Free Case Review and Consultation to Protect Your Legal Rights
The Top Four Reasons Why People Select Montlick & Associates:
Fighting Hard & Winning Cases®
- Our team of attorneys and law support staff work tirelessly to maximize the economic value of our clients' injury cases under Georgia's personal injury law. If you are in a traffic accident collision precipitated by another driver's negligent acts, you may not understand the entire extent of your personal injuries and how much monetary damage your case deserves. Car accident insurance companies take advantage of an accident claimant's lack of experience in the automobile accident and injury claims process.
Accident insurance claims adjusters often try to offer monetary compensation early in the accident claims process, before you know the severity of your personal injuries and losses, and before you have obtained legal advice. Insurance adjusters may pressure a personal injury claimant to take a fast, "low-ball" accident settlement to settle the victim's claim. However, once you or your loved one's car collision case has been settled, the case may not be reopened, even if you or your loved one discover later that your accident injuries and other monetary damages are much more significant.
Montlick & Associates works hard for each one of our clients; we work hard to obtain the maximum compensation that the personal injury victim or the family of the wrongful death victim are entitled to receive in accordance with Georgia personal injury law.*
- Montlick & Associates is a client-driven, client-focused personal injury law firm. Since 1984, our team of attorneys and law firm support professionals have been dedicated to our goal of providing exceptional legal service to our clients. We keep in touch with our clients on a consistent basis, and ensure that they are fully informed of new, all-important case developments.
- Our practice is limited to personal injury law. Montlick & Associates believes that our auto accident injury lawyers can do the most exceptional job possible by concentrating their practice on one area of the law. Our law firm only assists injured people, never corporations or insurance companies.
- Our Experience Pays!TM Our personal injury law firm has been representing injured people and families who have tragically lost a loved one recover complete financial compensation for over 38 years. Our firm has recovered Billions of dollars for our personal injury and wrongful death clients.*
If you or a loved one were injured, or if you tragically lost a loved one due to the careless actions of another person or corporation, simply contact Montlick & Associates for your Free Consultation. We are here to help you understand your legal rights and advise you regarding the actions necessary to protect those rights. There are no fees unless you win. Contact us Nationwide, 24/7 at 1-800-LAW-NEED (1-800-529-6333), or by simply dialing #WIN (#946) from your cellphone. You may also visit us at Montlick.com and contact us through our Free Case Evaluation Form or Free 24-hour live chat.
Why Retaining an Attorney Can Makes a Difference to Personal Injury Victims:
Automobile accident injury claimants are usually at a critical disadvantage when hurt in a motor vehicle crash caused by a reckless driver. The initial days following an auto collision can be stressful and painful. You or your loved one will have many serious legal and medical matters to cope with, such as personal injuries, car repairs, getting a rental car, post-traumatic stress, grief, and anxiety associated with potentially having to gather necessary accident evidence. Families are frequently overwhelmed with medical debts and other automobile accident-related costs that must be paid before they can return to work.
Insurance claims adjusters know how to take advantage of a claimant’s lack of expertise and understanding of the accident injury and property damage claims process. Their primary goal, as a for-profit enterprise, is to take in as much money as possible while paying out the smallest amount of money possible on auto accident and injury claims. Insurance companies achieve their goal by training their auto accident claims adjusters to depreciate the value of claims, to prevent payment on claims, and to outright reject payment on car accident claims. Also, insurance representatives frequently try to record interviews with car accident claimants to record any claimants´ statements they may use later against claimants. Insurance companies don´t want you to communicate or engage an attorney because their own insurance industry research illustrates that insurance companies pay out a lot more compensation to personal injury claimants who have retained experienced legal counsel (see more on this below).
One study conducted by the Insurance Research Council (IRC) showed that
- 85% of personal injury claim payouts from insurance companies went to personal injury claimants represented by legal counsel.
- Injured individuals who retained legal representation generally received substantially greater financial recoveries than unrepresented parties.
- On average, personal injury victims with lawyers received 300 percent more financial compensation than those who did not retain legal representation.
For these reasons alone, having skilled, and knowledgeable legal counsel by your side in your Richmond County car crash case may significantly improve your prospects of succeeding and receiving the just monetary compensation your case deserves.
How Our Personal Injury Lawyers Can Help Georgia Accident Victims
We Get to Work Fast! Once you choose our law firm, our legal professionals will work quickly to take the essential steps necessary to protect your valuable legal rights. Let us worry about your legal issues, so you and your family can focus on getting well.
We Assume the Financial Risk: No Fee Or Costs Unless You Win! We handle personal injury cases on a “contingency fee” basis. This legal fee arrangement means that clients only owe legal fees and costs after obtaining a negotiated settlement agreement with the insurance company, defendant, or a judgment or verdict against the individual or company responsible for the crash, personal injuries, and other accident-related damages.
Overcoming Insurance Company Traps: Insurance company adjusters and their agents often appear cooperative and sympathetic, but their primary objective is to preserve the financial interests of the insurance company’s policy holders and to increase shareholder profits. In other words, the insurance company’s financial interests are directly in conflict with the value of your claim and your financial interests.
Insurance companies handle a tremendous amount of personal injury and wrongful death claims each year, and have implemented effective tactics and techniques to diminish, delay, or even dismiss financial payouts. Unfortunately, many claimants who speak directly with insurance companies may unknowingly compromise the monetary value of their claims. For example, a car accident injury claimant may give a recorded statement, without having an attorney present, and unintentionally reveal damaging statements or make comments that could be taken out of context to devalue, delay, or deny a claim.
Not being trained as a personal injury lawyer, it is understandable that many auto accident victims are not aware of their valuable, time-sensitive legal rights or the important actions necessary to protect those valuable rights. Another common error made by many auto accident claimants is settling their claims before understanding the full extent of their crash-related personal injuries and damages. Due to the complexities of Georgia law, many victims may also mistakenly commit other tactical missteps.
Our skilled traffic accident attorneys negotiate against the at-fault party’s insurance company, and we navigate the insurance company mine traps for our clients.
Assessing the Value of Your Accident Injury Claim: Evaluation of a personal injury claim involves not only the calculation of medical bills, lost wages, and vehicle repair costs, but also difficult-to-value intangible damages, such as pain and suffering, diminished earning capacity, mental anguish, and punitive damages (when the defendant’s conduct is egregious). Our accident injury attorneys have the experience necessary to determine the actual value of personal injury and wrongful death cases. When appropriate, we also conduct research into settlements and verdicts involving similar types of cases in comparable jurisdictions in order to quantify a range of value.
Navigating Legal Complexities: While most traffic accident cases settle out of court, when litigation is required, plaintiffs (the injured party) need a mastery of the rules of civil procedure, evidentiary rules, court rules, case law, and applicable Georgia statutes. Our attorneys are trained, educated, and experienced with the nuances of the law and how to navigate the complex personal injury claims process. We fight hard to obtain all of the monetary compensation our clients’ cases deserve!
Legal Time Deadlines: Act Now to Preserve Your Right to Recover Maximum Compensation
All types of legal claims are subject to “statutes of limitations” or legal time deadlines.
WARNING: Failing to comply with a statute of limitations will permanently bar your right to a recovery.
According to O.C.G.A. 9-3-33, the statute of limitations for personal injury cases in Georgia is generally 2 years from the date of the accident. Warning: there are exceptions that can greatly shorten or even lengthen the deadline! By way of example only, certain types of accident claims against governmental entities in Georgia as well as claims against the Federal Government can have much shorter deadlines and specific notification requirements. In some cases, a combination of different types of legal claims may exist that involve different time frames, which may be due to multiple defendants and/or even the laws of more than one jurisdiction. That statute of limitations or legal time deadline may be extended when a minor is involved. Statutes of limitations also vary from state to state.
Our experienced motor vehicle accident lawyers can review the facts and circumstances relevant to your claim to determine which statute of limitations (filing deadlines) apply. We take the required actions to preserve all important legal deadlines on behalf of our clients.
In addition to Georgia’s legal time deadlines, there are several other critical reasons for not delaying in seeking legal advice and assistance. Many injured people are surprised to learn that many times their own insurance policies (or depending on the facts sometimes those of a resident relative) can contain valuable insurance coverage, such as, by way of example only, Uninsured/Underinsured Motorist coverage or Medical Payments Coverage (“MedPay,” an optional no-fault type of insurance that covers medical expenses). It is critical to keep in mind that insurance policies typically have timely notification deadlines, which, if allowed to lapse, can result in the loss of valuable compensation and benefits.
There is more! In addition to notice requirements and legal time deadlines, there are other reasons to act without delay. By way of example only, with the passage of time witnesses can become difficult to locate, or they can forget important details. Other times, important evidence can be destroyed or disappear.
Put Our Experience to Work for You and Protect Your Valuable Legal Rights Today.
If our Georgia personal injury firm is able to represent you or your family member, your Montlick & Associates legal team will fight hard to obtain a full monetary recovery that is deserved under Georgia Law. Our law firm will search for additional avenues of financial recovery, and our law firm will make sure that all applicable legal and contractual notification deadlines are met. We also act quickly to protect crucial accident evidence and interview eyewitnesses as appropriate. Do not delay in protecting your valuable legal rights and simply contact Montlick & Associates today.
Our Georgia Auto Accident Lawyers are dedicated to aggressively pursuing full compensation on behalf of our clients, whether they live in Georgia or anywhere else in the United States.** Contact us Nationwide, 24/7 at 1-800-LAW-NEED (1-800-529-6333), or by simply dialing #WIN (#946) from your cellphone. You may also visit us at Montlick.com and contact us through our Free Case Evaluation Form or Free 24-hour live chat.
What is My Georgia Auto Accident Case Worth?
Georgia Car Accident Laws normally permit accident claimants or the families who have lost loved ones to obtain monetary damages from neglectful people or businesses who caused the car accident and the victims´ losses. Careless parties may include individuals, companies, public utilities, governmental bodies, public agencies, other business organizations, and others, either acting alone or in concert with each other. Our personal injury law firm is aggressive and we pursue all forms of damages that our clients are entitled to receive in accordance with Georgia personal injury law, including:
- Past and future medical bills
- Past and future lost wages
- Loss of earning capacity
- Property damage, including damage to motor vehicles and personal property
- Pain and suffering
- Loss of enjoyment of life
- Punitive Damages if the defendant’s conduct is malicious or egregiously reckless
- Loss of companionship, consortium and guidance
- Monetary compensation for emotional distress
The value of a claim depends on numerous factors, including, by way of example:
- the strength of legal liability
- the facts and circumstances of the incident,
- the strength of the applicable law and evidence
- the venue or locality where a claim must be brought
- the likeability and credibility that witnesses would have to a jury
- the extent of a client’s injuries
- the costs of medical treatment- including past and future, impact on the quality of life
- the extent of pain and suffering
- whether someone is temporarily or permanently disabled
The total amount of financial damages a car accident injury claimant might obtain in the State of Georgia is specific to the crash's details and events. As such, each car wreck claim is different. Predicting the precise dollar amount you or your family may receive from an accident claim is usually not possible at the outset of your vehicle accident case. However, our attorneys are able to advise our clients on the range of predicted case values, once: all of the evidence has been reviewed, we understand the extent and long-term effects of the injury or injuries, we have reviewed all medical expenses and records, and have evaluated the applicable Georgia law and the strength of the evidence.
Our car wreck lawyers work and fight hard on behalf of each individual client to maximize the value of their claims according to Georgia law.
Protect your legal rights today. Call us to understand your valuable legal rights and learn about the steps that need to be taken to protect them. Contact us Nationwide, 24/7 at 1-800-LAW-NEED (1-800-529-6333), or by simply dialing #WIN (#946) from your cellphone. You may also visit us at Montlick.com and contact us through our Free Case Evaluation Form or Free 24-hour live chat.
What We Do for Our Georgia Personal Injury Claimants
Caring, Dedication, Experience, Results!™
Montlick & Associates, Injury Attorneys, has been serving Georgians hurt or killed due to the negligent actions of others for over 38 years. With 43 lawyers and 170 staff members, in addition to affiliated law firms, we have the manpower and the resources to do what is necessary to protect our clients’ legal rights, and provide the personalized attention and care our clients’ cases deserve.**
Our legal services begin with a no-obligation, free personal injury case analysis and consultation. Our auto accident claims lawyers will review the facts of what happened and advise you on your valuable legal rights, as well as explain the action steps necessary to protect those legal rights. If we take your car collision case, our attorneys and legal support staff will immediately begin working your case, collecting records, and gathering evidence and documentation to substantiate your insurance claim. We do this at no upfront, out-of-pocket costs to you. Moreover, we provide these legal services with no financial risk to you or your family. Montlick & Associates does not take a legal fee unless we obtain a judgment, settlement, or verdict on your behalf.
Contact us Nationwide, 24/7 at 1-800-LAW-NEED (1-800-529-6333), or by simply dialing #WIN (#946) from your cellphone. You may also visit us at Montlick.com and contact us through our Free Case Evaluation Form or Free 24-hour live chat.
Montlick & Associates- Fighting Hard & Winning Cases™ since 1984.
Our Promise to You
1. To Treat Your Case As If It Were Our Own. We'll treat you the same way we would want to be treated – as if it were our own case, or the case of a close friend or family member.
2. To Protect You From Powerful Insurance Companies. One of the first things the insurance adjuster will typically say is that you do not need an attorney. That's because the insurance company's goal is to pay you as little money as possible. And they know that injured people get substantially more money with an attorney representing them. With over 38 years of experience dealing with insurance companies, we can help you navigate through the insurance company minefields and avoid any traps.
3. To Analyze Your Case at No Charge to You. We'll evaluate your situation and advise you how to best protect your rights, at no charge to you. We invite you to call us 24 hours a day, including weekends and holidays to request a free consultation with one of our experienced personal injury lawyers. Or use our 24/7 online chat right here on our website.
4. To Vigorously Fight on Your Behalf in Order to Obtain All the Compensation and Benefits You Deserve. There's always a lot at stake after a serious injury, and when our clients rely on us for help, we never take that situation lightly. We work extremely hard, and we will always do the right thing when it comes to our clients.
5. To Give Your Case Our Personal Attention. We tell our clients: "We want you to concentrate on getting well. We want to hear from you if you have any questions or concerns. We work for you, not the other way around."
6. To Promptly Return Phone Calls and Keep You Informed. We are sure you've heard about professionals who do not return phone calls. Or, perhaps you have spoken to people using other law firms who never knew what was going on with their case. That won't happen with us. We keep our clients well informed of important developments and routinely send copies of correspondence regarding their case.
7. Be There for You When You Need Us Most. When our clients first call us after a serious injury, they're understandably really worried. And we say to them, "You don't have to do this alone." We'll take on the insurance company for you and help you get the money you deserve for your medical treatments, lost wages, car repairs and pain and suffering. That's the kind of help we've been giving for over 38 years.
8. Always Treat You With Dignity and Respect. Our promise is to operate at all times with honesty, integrity, high moral character and unquestionable ethics. And we'll treat you with kindness and give you and your family the dignity and respect that you deserve.
Types of Traffic Accident Cases Our Firm Handles Throughout Georgia
Our law firm handles claims arising out of ALL types of motor vehicle accidents involving negligence, such as:
- Car Accidents
- Truck Accidents, (all types, including 18-wheeler tractor trailer trucks, big rigs, semis, box trucks, delivery & garbage trucks, pick-up trucks, 15 passenger vans)
- DUI and Drug-impaired Driver Accidents
- Motorcycle Accidents
- Pedestrian Accidents
- SUV Rollovers
- Hit-By-Car Pedestrian Accidents
- Bus Accidents
- Bicycle Accidents
- Train Accidents
Free Case Review and Consultation to Protect Your Legal Rights
Our Georgia attorneys work hard to recover the amount of compensation our clients ´cases deserve. No matter where you are located, we are just a phone call away. For your Free Consultation contact Montlick & Associates, Nationwide, 24/7 at 1-800-LAW-NEED (1-800-529-6333), or by simply dialing #WIN (#946) from your cellphone. You may also visit us at Montlick.com and contact us through our Free Case Evaluation Form or Free 24-hour live chat.
* Dollars recovered are cumulative and not indicative of individual case results. Each case is unique. Results depend on the facts and applicable law.
**Legal Services are provided by Montlick & Associates, P.C. and local associated law firms at no additional cost to you depending on the jurisdiction, and any specialized expertise required. For more information, click here.