Car Accident Lawyers Serving Peachtree Corners, Georgia (GA)
Our Auto Accident Attorneys Fight Hard to Recover Maximum Compensation for Accident Victims
We Know What It Takes to Win™ Car Crash Injury Cases in Peachtree Corners, GA
For over 38 years, Montlick & Associates has fought hard to protect the legal rights of motor vehicle accident victims and their families. We handle ALL types of negligence cases involving personal injury and wrongful death, including those arising out of bicycle accidents, motor vehicle collisions, accidents with pedestrians, motorcycle accidents, and 18-wheeler semi-tractor trailer truck accidents. Our attorneys aggressively fight for our clients in order to maximize the value of their cases under the law, and we have the reputation to prove it! In fact, throughout the years, our law firm has obtained Billions of dollars on behalf of our clients. *
Montlick & Associates is dedicated to providing exceptional legal service for every one of our clients. Additionally, our knowledgeable attorneys, paralegals, and support staff operate with a strong moral compass, integrity, honesty, and unquestionable ethics.
If you or someone you love has been hurt, injured or killed in any type of accident in Peachtree Corners, Georgia caused by someone else’s negligence, call Montlick & Associates, Injury Attorneys, today for your free consultation.Contact us Nationwide 24/7 at 1-800-LAW-NEED (1-800-529-6333), or by simply dialing #WIN (#946) from your cellphone. You may also visit us at Montlick.com and contact us through our Free Case Evaluation Form or Free 24-hour live chat.
This Web Page at a Glance:
- The Top Four Reasons Why People Select Montlick & Associates
- Why Retaining an Attorney Can Make a Difference to Personal Injury Victims
- How Our Personal Injury Lawyers Can Help Peachtree Corners Accident Victims
- Legal Time Deadlines: Act Now to Preserve Your Right to Recover Maximum Compensation
- What is My Peachtree Corners Auto Accident Case Worth?
- What We Do for Our Georgia Personal Injury Claimants
- Our Promise to You
- Types of Traffic Accident Cases Our Firm Handles Throughout Georgia
- Free Case Review and Consultation to Protect Your Legal Rights
The Top Four Reasons Why People Select Montlick & Associates:
“The Powerhouse Firm that Puts You First!”™
- Our attorneys, paralegals, and legal professionals are devoted and work tirelessly to maximize the monetary value of each of our clients’ cases in accordance with Georgia law. Initially following any automobile accident caused by someone else’s negligent actions, you likely do not know the full extent and nature of your injuries. Insurance companies know this, and they will attempt to offer compensation early, long before you discuss your case with a lawyer, and understand your legal rights. In fact, car accident insurance company adjusters may pressure claimants to accept a quick, “low-ball” offer to settle their claims. Accident claims adjusters know that once your accident case is settled, your case is closed and cannot ever be reopened, even if you discover later that you will need additional medical treatment, or that your injuries are much more severe than you initially thought. Our car accident attorneys serving clients in Peachtree Corners, Georgia understand the monetary values of our clients´ claims, and work hard to maximize the monetary compensation to which they are entitled to receive under Georgia law. We know how to navigate the accident claims process, and advise our clients on how to counter case-damaging insurance company tactics.
- Montlick & Associates is a client-driven firm. Since 1984, our firm has been dedicated to our goal of providing exceptional service to each and every client. We stay in touch with our clients on a regular basis, promptly return phone calls, and keep them fully informed of all important developments.
- This is all we do, and we do it every day! We believe that our lawyers can do the finest job possible by focusing and limiting their practice to one area of the law. We only represent injured people, never insurance companies or corporations.
- Our Experience Pays!™Our law firm has been assisting injured people and their families in recovering the monetary compensation their cases deserve for over 38years, and our firm has recovered Billions of dollars for our clients.
If you or someone you love has been injured or harmed due to the negligent actions of another, contact Montlick & Associates for your Free Consultation. Our legal professionals will explain your legal rights and advise you about the necessary actions to protect those valuable legal rights. At Montlick & Associates, there are no fees unless we win. Contact us Nationwide 24/7 at 1-800-LAW-NEED (1-800-529-6333), dial #WIN (946) from your cellphone, or visit Montlick.com and use our Free 24-Hour Live Chat.
Why Retaining a Personal Injury Lawyer Can Make a Difference to Accident Injury Claimants in Peachtree Corners, Georgia:
Traffic accident victims and families of loved ones tragically killed in accidents are typically at a disadvantage following crashes caused by negligent drivers. The first few days after an auto accident can be extremely stressful and overwhelming. Auto accident victims often have serious issues and hardships to cope with, including lost income, disabling injuries, and pain and suffering. Moreover, families are often overwhelmed by motor vehicle accident-related costs, medical bills and other accident-related expenses that need to be paid while injured victims worry over when they will be able to return to work.
Insurance claims adjusters and their representatives know how to take advantage of a claimant´s lack of experience and understanding of the insurance claims process. Their goal, as for-profit corporations, is to collect insurance premiums while maximizing company profits by delaying, denying, and reducing the value of accident claims filed against them. In fact, insurance claims adjusters utilize multiple tactics in order to do so. For example, some insurance claims adjusters often try to conduct recorded interviews of personal injury claimants in an attempt to obtain any statements that they may later use against them. This tactic is effective when the personal injury victim is not represented by counsel.
A motor vehicle accident injury claimant who provides a recorded statement to an insurance claims agent may inadvertently make comments or provide answers that might later be used out of context. In fact, accident insurance companies do not want you to discuss your claim with a personal injury lawyer, because their own insurance industry research and studies demonstrate that insurance companies often pay out much more monetary compensation to personal injury claimants who have retained legal representation (see more on this below).
A study published by the Insurance Research Council (IRC) showed that
- 85% of personal injury claim payouts from insurance companies went to personal injury victims represented by legal counsel.
- Injured individuals who retained legal representation generally received substantially greater financial recoveries than unrepresented parties.
- On average, personal injury victims with lawyers received 300 percent more financial compensation than those who did not retain legal representation.
For these reasons alone, having effective legal representation in your Peachtree Corners auto accident case might be an essential step to increasing your prospects of obtaining the monetary compensation you deserve and winning your case.
How Our Personal Injury Lawyers Can Help Peachtree Corners Car Accident Victims
We Get to Work Fast! At the onset of legal representation, our dedicated attorneys and legal support staff immediately begin taking the steps and actions required to protect our clients’ legal rights. Montlick & Associates wants our clients to focus on getting well while we handle the nuances of the personal injury or wrongful death claims process.
Overcoming Insurance Company Traps: Insurance company claims adjusters and their representatives may appear to be caring and highly cooperative and; however, their primary goal is to protect the financial interests of the insurance company’s policyholders and to increase their profits to their shareholders. This means the insurance company’s financial interests are in direct conflict with your financial interests and the value of your claim.
Insurance companies handle a tremendous amount of auto accident claims each year. They have implemented highly effective strategies and tactics to reduce, delay or even deny claims payouts. Unfortunately, many accident claimants who converse directly with the at-fault party’s insurance company after an accident may unwittingly compromise their claims’ monetary value. Our experienced lawyers help our clients overcome these pitfalls, and help preserve the monetary value of their claims.
Assessing the Value of Your Accident Injury Claim: Evaluation of an accident injury or wrongful death claim involves not only the calculation of medical bills, lost wages, and vehicle repair costs, but also difficult-to-value intangible damages such as pain and suffering, diminished earning capacity, mental anguish, and punitive damages (when applicable). Our attorneys know how to value our clients’ claims and, when appropriate, also conduct research into settlements and verdicts involving similar types of cases in comparable jurisdictions in order to quantify ranges of case value.
Navigating Legal Complexities: While most traffic accident cases settle out of court, when litigation is required, plaintiffs (the injured party) need a mastery of the rules of civil procedure, evidentiary rules, court rules, case law, and applicable Georgia statutes. Our attorneys are trained, educated and experienced with the nuances of the law and how to navigate the complex personal injury claims process. Montlick & Associates fights hard to obtain all of the financial compensation our clients’ cases deserve!
Legal Time Deadlines: Act Now to Preserve Your Right to Recover Maximum Compensation
All types of legal claims are subject to “statutes of limitations” or legal time deadlines.
WARNING: Failing to comply with a statute of limitations will permanently bar your right to a recovery.
According to O.C.G.A. § 9-3-33, the statute of limitations for personal injury cases in Georgia is generally 2 years from the date of the accident, but there are exceptions that can greatly shorten or even lengthen the deadline! For example, claims against the government have shorter deadlines. Moreover, in some cases, a combination of different types of legal claims may exist that involve different time frames, which may be due to multiple defendants and/or even the laws of more than one jurisdiction. That statute of limitations or legal time deadline may also be extended when a minor is involved. Additionally, statutes of limitation also vary from state to state.
Our experienced car accident and wrongful death attorneys can examine the circumstances and facts relevant to your case to determine which statute of limitations (deadlines) apply.
In addition to Georgia’s legal time deadlines, there are many other critical reasons for not delaying in seeking legal advice and assistance. Many personal injury victims are surprised to learn that their own accident insurance policies (or depending on the facts sometimes those of a resident relative) can contain valuable coverage, such as, by way of example only, Uninsured/Underinsured Motorist coverage or Medical Payments Coverage (an optional no-fault type of insurance that covers medical expenses). It is critical to keep in mind that insurance policies typically have timely notification deadlines, which, if allowed to lapse, can result in the loss of valuable compensation and benefits.
There is more! In addition to mandatory time deadlines and legal notice requirements, there are many other reasons to act without delay and contact Montlick & Associates for your free accident consultation. By way of example only, with the passage of time witnesses can become more difficult to locate, or witnesses might forget important details. Other times, essential evidence can be destroyed or disappear. Our legal professionals take the required actions to meet all important legal deadlines on behalf of our clients, and make sure that all essential evidence is collected and preserved when appropriate.
Put Our Experience to Work for You! Protect your valuable legal rights today.
Our Georgia Motor Vehicle Accident Lawyers at Montlick & Associates review all applicable avenues of financial recovery and ensure that any relevant legal and contractual notification deadlines are met. We also act to protect essential accident evidence and interview accident eyewitnesses as appropriate. Do not delay in protecting your valuable legal rights and speak with Montlick & Associates today.
Our legal professionals are dedicated to aggressively pursuing our clients’ cases, whether they live in Georgia or anywhere else in the United States.Call us Nationwide 24/7 at1-800-LAW-NEED (1-800-529-6333) or #WIN (#946) on your mobile phone, for your free consultation with a Montlick & Associates’ attorney. We are also available day and night through our Free Live Chat and through our Free Case Evaluation Form at Montlick.com.
What is My Peachtree Corners Auto Accident Case Worth?
Georgia tort law typically allows personal injury victims to recover monetary damages from negligent individuals and/or corporations who are responsible for their personal injuries, property damage, and other crash-related damages. Negligent parties can include individuals, companies, corporations, public agencies, governmental bodies, public utilities, and other business organizations, either acting in concert with each other or alone.
Our compassionate attorneys fight hard to pursue all types of compensation that our clients are entitled to receive according to Georgia personal injury law. The monetary value of an auto accident claim will depend on several important factors, such as and by way of example:
- the strength of legal liability
- the facts and circumstances of the incident
- the strength of the applicable law and evidence
- the extent of pain and suffering
- the venue or locality where a claim must be brought
- the likeability and credibility that witnesses would have to a jury
- the extent of a client’s injuries
- the costs of medical treatment- including past and future, impact on the quality of life
- whether someone is temporarily or permanently disabled
Some examples of the types of financial damages our personal injury attorneys have recovered on behalf of our Peachtree Corners clients may be compensation for:
- Past and future medical bills
- Past and future lost wages
- Loss of earning capacity
- Property damage, including damage to motor vehicles and personal property
- Pain and suffering
- Emotional distress
- Loss of enjoyment of life
- Punitive Damages if the defendant’s conduct rises to the level of gross negligence
- Loss of companionship, consortium and guidance
- Wrongful death damages (when applicable)
In cases of a tragic loss of a loved one, families are typically entitled to the full value of the life of the victim, burial costs, medical expenses incurred prior to death, and more. The amount of financial compensation a claimant recovers in the State of Georgia is specific to the circumstances of the accident and the facts of a given case. As such, every car accident injury or wrongful death case is unique. Predicting the precise dollar amount you and your family will receive from an auto accident claim at the beginning stages of your case is not possible. However, our attorneys are able to advise our clientele on a range of potential accident case values, once all of the accident evidence has been received, we understand the long-term effects and extent of the injury or injuries, we have assembled all medical expenses and records, and have evaluated the applicable Georgia personal injury law and the strength of the evidence. Our motor vehicle accident and wrongful death lawyers fight hard on behalf of each individual client to maximize the value of their claims according to Georgia law.
Protect your legal rights today. Call us to learn about your legal rights and understand the steps necessary to protect those valuable rights. Contact us Nationwide 24/7 by calling 1-800-LAW-NEED (1-800-529-6333) or dial #WIN (#946) from your cell phone, use our online consultation form or use our 24-Hour Live Chat at www.Montlick.com.
What We Do for Our Georgia Personal Injury Claimants
Caring, Dedication, Experience, Results!™
For more than 38years, Montlick & Associates, has been helping personal injury victims and families who have tragically lost loved ones due to the negligent acts of others. With 43 lawyers and 170 legal support members, we have the manpower, resources, and experience to do what is necessary to protect our clients’ important and valuable legal rights, and provide the personalized care and attention our clients’ cases deserve.
Our legal services begin with afree personal injury case analysis and consultation. Our lawyers will review the circumstance and facts of your traffic accident and advise you on your important legal rights, as well as the steps necessary to protect those valuable legal rights. If Montlick & Associates is able to accept you as a client, our lawyers will immediately begin working on your traffic collision case by gathering evidence, collecting records, and documentation to substantiate your insurance accident claim.
When insurance companies are unwilling to offer enough money to reasonably compensate our clients, our aggressive attorneys will not hesitate, when appropriate, to file lawsuits against those responsible and take cases to trial. In such circumstances, the client is always integral to the decision to file a lawsuit and litigate a claim.
Montlick & Associates- Fighting Hard & Winning Cases™ since 1984.
Our Promise to You
- Treat your case as if it were our own. We'll treat you the same way we would want to be treated – as if it were our own case, or the case of a close friend or family member.
- Protect you from powerful insurance companies. One of the first things the insurance adjuster will typically say is that you do not need an attorney. That's because the insurance company's goal is to pay you as little money as possible. And they know that injured people get substantially more money with an attorney representing them. With over 38years of experience dealing with insurance companies, we can help you navigate through the insurance company minefields and avoid any traps.
- Analyze your case at no charge to you. We'll evaluate your situation and advise you how to best protect your rights, at no charge to you. We invite you to call us 24 hours a day, including weekends and holidays to request a free consultation with one of our experienced personal injury lawyers. Or use our 24/7 online chat right here on our website.
- Vigorously fight on your behalf in order to obtain all the compensation and benefits you deserve. There's always a lot at stake after a serious injury, and when our clients rely on us for help, we never take that situation lightly. We work extremely hard, treat our client’s cases as if they were our own, and we will always do the right thing when it comes to our clients.
- Give your case our personal attention. We tell our clients: "We want you to concentrate on getting well. We want to hear from you if you have any questions or concerns. We work for you, not the other way around."
- Promptly return phone calls and keep you informed. We are sure you've heard about professionals who do not return phone calls. Or, perhaps you have spoken to people using other law firms who never knew what was going on with their case. That won't happen with us. We keep our clients well informed of important developments and routinely send copies of correspondence regarding their case.
- Be there for you when you need us most. When our clients first call us after a serious injury, they're understandably really worried. And we say to them, "You don't have to do this alone." We'll take on the insurance company for you and help you get the money you deserve for your medical treatments, lost wages, car repairs and pain and suffering. That's the kind of help we've been giving for over 38 years.
- Always treat you with dignity and respect. Our promise is to operate at all times with honesty, integrity, high moral character and unquestionable ethics. And we'll treat you with kindness and give you and your family the dignity and respect that you deserve.
Types of Traffic Accident Cases Our Firm Handles Throughout Georgia
Our law firm represents clients in ALL types of personal injury and wrongful death accident cases involving negligence, such as:
- Car Accidents
- Truck Accidents, (all types, including 18-wheeler tractor trailer trucks, big rigs, semis, box trucks, delivery & garbage trucks, pick-up trucks, 15 passenger vans)
- DUI and Drug-impaired Driver Accidents
- Motorcycle Accidents
- Pedestrian Accidents
- SUV Rollovers
- Hit-By-Car Pedestrian Accidents
- Bus Accidents
- Bicycle Accidents
- Train Accidents
Free Case Review and Consultation to Protect Your Legal Rights
Our Georgia personal injury attorneys, paralegals, and legal support employees work hard to get our clients the financial compensation they deserve for their damages. No matter where you are located, we are just a phone call away. For your Free Consultation contact Montlick & Associates, Nationwide 24/7 at 1-800-LAW-NEED (1-800-529-6333) or by simply dialing #WIN (#946) from your mobile phone. We also can be contacted at Montlick.com where you can submit a Free Case Evaluation Form 24/7 or utilize our 24-Hour Live Chat.
*Dollars recovered are cumulative and not indicative of individual case results. Each case is unique. Results depend on the facts and applicable law.
**Legal Services are provided by Montlick & Associates, P.C. and local associated law firms at no additional cost to you depending on the jurisdiction, and any specialized expertise required. For more information, click here.