Car Accident Lawyers Serving Clients in Newnan, Georgia GA
Our Experienced Auto Collision Attorneys Fight for Maximum Compensation for Those Injured or Tragically Killed by Negligent Drivers in Newnan, Georgia (GA)
We Know What It Takes to Win® Car Wreck Cases in Georgia*
For over 38 years, the attorneys at Montlick & Associates have been fighting for the rights of people injured in automobile accidents, and to get them the compensation they deserve. We have recovered Billions of dollars for our clients, proving that Our Experience Pays®* Our lawyers handle ALL types of vehicular accident injury and death cases, and are dedicated to providing exceptional legal services for each one of our clients.
At Montlick & Associates, our dedicated legal professionals manage each of our client’s cases as if their case was our own, and proudly operate with a strong moral compass based on integrity, honesty, and unquestionable ethics.*
If you or a member of your family have been injured or tragically killed in an auto collision in Newnan, Georgia caused by someone else’s disregard for your safety, call Montlick & Associates, Injury Attorneys, today for your free consultation.* Contact us Nationwide, 24/7 at 1-800-LAW-NEED (1-800-529-6333), or by simply dialing #WIN (#946) from your cellphone. You may also visit us at Montlick.com and contact us through our Free Case Evaluation Form or Free 24-hour live chat.
This Personal Injury Overview Page at a Glance:
- The Top Four Reasons Why People Select Montlick & Associates
- Why Retaining an Attorney Can Make a Difference to Personal Injury Victims
- How Our Personal Injury Lawyers Can Help Georgia Accident Victims
- Legal Time Deadlines: Act Now to Preserve Your Right to Recover Maximum Compensation
- What is My Georgia Auto Accident Case Worth?
- What We Do for Our Georgia Personal Injury Claimants
- Our Promise to You
- Types of Traffic Accident Cases Our Firm Handles Throughout Georgia
- Free Case Review and Consultation to Protect Your Legal Rights
The Top Four Reasons Why People Select Montlick & Associates:
“The Powerhouse Firm that Puts You First!”®
- Our experienced lawyers, paralegals, and legal support professionals fight hard to maximize the financial compensation recovered in each of our clients’ cases according to Georgia law. Initially following any motor vehicle accident precipitated by the negligent actions of someone else, you may not know the full extent or the full nature of your personal injuries. Auto insurance companies understand this and they will often attempt to offer monetary compensation early, before you know the severity of your accident injuries or have received legal advice. Insurance company adjusters may pressure a personal injury claimant to agree to accepting quick, “low-ball” offers to settle their injury claims. They know that once your automobile accident case is settled, it cannot ever be reopened, even if you discover later that your injuries are much more severe than you initially thought, and require additional medical treatment. Montlick & Associates fights hard for every client to obtain the maximum financial compensation to which they are entitled according to Georgia law.*
- Montlick & Associates is a client-driven firm. Since 1984, our law firm has been dedicated to our goal of providing exceptional legal services to each one of our clients. We keep in touch with our clients on a regular basis, and keep our clients fully informed of all important case developments.
- Our law practice is limited to personal injury law. We believe that our lawyers can do the finest job possible by limiting and focusing their practice to one area of the law. Our law firm only represents injured people, never insurance companies or corporations.
- Our Experience Pays! ® Our law firm has been assisting injured people and their families in recovering the monetary compensation their case deserves for over 38 years, and our firm has recovered billions of dollars for our clients.**
If you or a member of your family have been injured or killed due to the careless acts of another or a corporation, simply contact Montlick & Associates for your Free Consultation. We will explain your legal rights and advise you about the steps necessary to protect those rights. There are no fees unless you win. Contact us Nationwide, 24/7 at 1-800-LAW-NEED (1-800-529-6333), or by simply dialing #WIN (#946) from your cellphone. You may also visit us at Montlick.com and contact us through our Free Case Evaluation Form or Free 24-hour live chat.
Why Retaining an Attorney Can Makes a Difference to Personal Injury Victims:
Personal injury claimants and their families are usually at a significant disadvantage. The initial days after a car collision can be devastating. Victims typically have numerous major problems to cope with, including disabling injuries and the need for medical treatment. Moreover, families are often inundated with medical expenses and additional accident-related costs that require payment prior to returning to work.
Insurance company agents and their car wreck claims adjusters understand how to take advantage of a victim’s lack of experience and familiarity with the auto accident claims process. Their ultimate intention, as a for-profit company, is to generate as much money as possible. They accomplish this by instructing their accident claims adjusters and agents to deny or minimize the amount of money that they pay plaintiffs for their accident claims. In fact, insurance adjusters often try to administer recorded conversations with traffic accident victims in an effort to use claimants’ statements against them. Insurance companies don´t want you to talk with or retain an attorney, because their own industry research shows that insurance companies pay out considerably more money to injured victims who have retained legal representation (see more on this below).
One study conducted by the Insurance Research Council (IRC) demonstrates that
- 85% of personal injury claim payouts from insurance companies went to personal injury claimants represented by legal counsel.
- Injured individuals who retained legal representation generally received substantially greater financial recoveries than unrepresented parties.
- On average, personal injury victims with lawyers received 300 percent more financial compensation than those who did not retain legal representation.
For these reasons alone, having effective legal counsel in your Newnan car accident case may significantly improve your prospects of success and getting the monetary compensation you deserve.
How Our Personal Injury Lawyers Can Help Georgia Car Wreck Victims
We Get to Work Fast! Once we begin representation, our legal team immediately begins taking the essential steps required to protect our clients’ valuable legal rights. We tell our clients to let us worry about the legal issues, so that they can focus on getting well.
Overcoming Insurance Company Traps: Insurance company adjusters and representatives might initially seem cooperative and sympathetic, but their primary goal is to preserve the financial interests of the insurance company’s policy holders and to increase their profits for their shareholders. In other words, the insurance company’s financial interests are directly in conflict with the value of your claim and your financial interests.
Insurance companies work a remarkable number of accident injury claims each year, and have implemented effective methods and tactics to avoid financial payouts. Unfortunately, many people who speak directly with insurance companies following an accident unwittingly compromise the value of their claims. For instance, an accident injury claimant in may give a recorded statement without the presence of an experienced attorney, revealing damaging facts or making comments that are taken out of context.
Another frequent error made by several accident victims is settling claims before realizing the entire extent of their crash-related injuries. Due to the complexities of Georgia law, many victims may also mistakenly commit other tactical missteps. Our experienced personal injury lawyers negotiate with insurance companies and navigate the mine traps for our clients.
Assessing the Value of Your Accident Injury Claim: Evaluation of a personal injury claim involves not only the calculation of medical bills, lost wages, and vehicle repair costs, but also difficult-to-value intangible damages, such as pain and suffering, diminished earning capacity, mental anguish, and punitive damages (when the defendant’s conduct is egregious). Our attorneys have experience determining the true value of personal injury cases that involve a broad range of accidents. When appropriate, we also conduct research into settlements and verdicts involving similar types of cases in comparable jurisdictions in order to quantify ranges of value.
Navigating Legal Complexities: While most traffic accident cases settle out of court, when litigation is required, plaintiffs (the injured party) need a mastery of the rules of civil procedure, evidentiary rules, court rules, case law, and applicable Georgia statutes. Our attorneys are trained, educated and experienced with the nuances of the law and how to navigate the complex personal injury claims process. We fight hard to obtain all of the financial compensation our clients’ cases deserve by law!
Legal Time Deadlines: Act Now to Preserve Your Right to Recover Maximum Compensation
All types of legal claims are subject to “statutes of limitations” or legal time deadlines.
WARNING: Failing to comply with a statute of limitations will permanently bar your right to a recovery.
According to O.C.G.A. 9-3-33, the statute of limitations for personal injury cases in Georgia is generally 2 years from the date of the accident. Warning: there are exceptions that can greatly shorten or even lengthen the deadline! By way of example only, certain types of accident claims against governmental entities in Georgia as well as claims against the Federal Government can have much shorter deadlines and specific notification requirements. In some cases, a combination of different types of legal claims may exist that involve different time frames, which may be due to multiple defendants and/or even the laws of more than one jurisdiction. That statute of limitations or legal time deadline may be extended when a minor is involved. Statutes of limitations also vary from state to state.
Our experienced and caring accident attorneys can review the facts and circumstances relevant to your claim to determine which statute of limitations (filing deadlines) apply. We take the required actions to preserve all important legal deadlines on behalf of our clients.
In addition to Georgia’s legal time deadlines, there are several other critical reasons for not delaying in seeking legal assistance. Many injured people are surprised to learn that many times their own insurance policies (or depending on the facts sometimes those of a resident relative) can contain valuable insurance coverage, such as, by way of example only, Uninsured/Underinsured Motorist coverage or Medical Payments Coverage (“MedPay,” an optional no-fault type of insurance that covers medical expenses). It is critical to keep in mind that insurance policies typically have timely notification deadlines, which, if allowed to lapse, can result in the loss of valuable compensation and benefits.
There is more! In addition to notice requirements and legal time deadlines, there are other reasons to act without delay. By way of example only, with the passage of time witnesses can become difficult to locate, or they can forget important details. Other times, important evidence can be destroyed or disappear.
Put Our Experience to Work for You! Protect your valuable legal rights today.
Our Motor Vehicle Crash Attorneys at Montlick & Associates review all applicable avenues of financial recovery and ensure that important legal and contractual notification deadlines are met. We also work quickly to protect crucial accident evidence and interview witnesses when appropriate. Do not delay in protecting your valuable legal rights and contact Montlick & Associates today.
Our Georgia Car Accident Lawyers are fight hard to aggressively recover maximum compensation in our clients’ cases, whether they live in Georgia or anywhere else in the United States.** Contact us Nationwide, 24/7 at 1-800-LAW-NEED (1-800-529-6333), or by simply dialing #WIN (#946) from your cellphone. You may also visit us at Montlick.com and contact us through our Free Case Evaluation Form or Free 24-hour live chat.
What is My Georgia Auto Accident Case Worth?
Georgia car accident law usually allows accident injury victims or the families who have tragically lost loved ones to recover monetary damages from negligent individuals or companies ultimately responsible for their personal injuries. Negligent parties may include individuals, public utilities, companies, public agencies, governmental bodies, other business organizations, and others, either acting alone or in concert with each other.
Our aggressive auto accident injury and wrongful death lawyers pursue all types of damages that our clients are entitled to under Georgia law, including:
- Past and future medical bills
- Past and future lost wages
- Loss of earning capacity
- Property damage, including damage to motor vehicles and personal property
- Pain and suffering
- Loss of enjoyment of life
- Punitive Damages if the defendant’s conduct is malicious or egregiously reckless
- Loss of companionship, consortium and guidance
- Monetary compensation for emotional distress
- Wrongful death/survival damages, including full value of the life of the decedent and burial expenses
The value of a claim depends on numerous factors, including, by way of example:
- the strength of legal liability
- the facts and circumstances of the incident,
- the strength of the applicable law and evidence
- the venue or locality where a claim must be brought
- the likeability and credibility that witnesses would have to a jury
- the extent of a client’s injuries
- the costs of medical treatment- including past and future, impact on the quality of life
- the extent of pain and suffering
- whether someone is temporarily or permanently disabled
The total amount of economic damages a vehicle accident injury victim could recover in the State of Georgia depends upon the circumstances and facts of their case. As such, each individual traffic accident claim is unique. Predicting the exact dollar amount that you and your family could receive from an auto accident claim is generally not possible at the outset of your traffic accident case. However, our lawyers are able to advise our clients on a predicted range of case values, once all of the traffic accident evidence has been reviewed, we understand the extent and long-term effects of the injury or injuries, we have reviewed all medical expenses and records, and have evaluated the applicable Georgia law and the strength of the evidence.
Our car wreck attorneys work hard and fight hard on behalf of each client to maximize the value of their claims according to Georgia law.
Protect your legal rights today. Call us to understand your legal rights and learn about the steps that need to be taken to protect those valuable rights. Contact us Nationwide, 24/7 at 1-800-LAW-NEED (1-800-529-6333), or by simply dialing #WIN (#946) from your cellphone. You may also visit us at Montlick.com and contact us through our Free Case Evaluation Form or Free 24-hour live chat.
What We Do for Our Georgia Personal Injury Claimants
Caring, Dedication, Experience, Results!™
Montlick & Associates has been representing Georgians injured by the negligent actions of others for over 38 years. With 43 attorneys and 170 team members, in addition to affiliated law firms, we have the experienced, resources, and manpower to do what is essential to protect our clients’ legal rights, and provide the personalized attention and care our clients’ cases deserve.**
Our legal services begin with a free personal injury consultation. Our attorneys will examine the facts of what happened and talk to you about your valuable legal rights, as well as explain the steps necessary to protect those valuable legal rights. If we take your traffic accident case, our attorneys and legal support staff will begin working your case promptly by collecting records, gathering evidence, and documentation to substantiate your insurance accident claim. We do this at no upfront, out-of-pocket costs to you. Moreover, we provide these legal services with no financial risk to you or your family. Montlick & Associates does not take a legal fee unless we obtain a judgment, settlement, or verdict on your behalf.
Contact us Nationwide, 24/7 at 1-800-LAW-NEED (1-800-529-6333), or by simply dialing #WIN (#946) from your cellphone. You may also visit us at Montlick.com and contact us through our Free Case Evaluation Form or Free 24-hour live chat.
Montlick & Associates- Fighting Hard & Winning Cases® since 1984.
Our Promise to You
1. Treat your case as if it were our own. We'll treat you the same way we would want to be treated – as if it were our own case, or the case of a close friend or family member.
2. Protect you from powerful insurance companies. One of the first things the insurance adjuster will typically say is that you do not need an attorney. That's because the insurance company's goal is to pay you as little money as possible. And they know that injured people get substantially more money with an attorney representing them. With over 38 years of experience dealing with insurance companies, we can help you navigate through the insurance company minefields and avoid any traps.
3. Analyze your case at no charge to you. We'll evaluate your situation and advise you how to best protect your rights, at no charge to you. We invite you to call us 24 hours a day, including weekends and holidays to request a free consultation with one of our experienced personal injury lawyers. Or use our 24/7 online chat right here on our website.
4. Vigorously fight on your behalf in order to obtain all the compensation and benefits you deserve. There's always a lot at stake after a serious injury, and when our clients rely on us for help, we never take that situation lightly. We work extremely hard, and we will always do the right thing when it comes to our clients.
5. Give your case our personal attention. We tell our clients: "We want you to concentrate on getting well. We want to hear from you if you have any questions or concerns. We work for you, not the other way around."
6. Promptly return phone calls and keep you informed. We are sure you've heard about professionals who do not return phone calls. Or, perhaps you have spoken to people using other law firms who never knew what was going on with their case. That won't happen with us. We keep our clients well informed of important developments and routinely send copies of correspondence regarding their case.
7. Be there for you when you need us most. When our clients first call us after a serious injury, they're understandably really worried. And we say to them, "You don't have to do this alone." We'll take on the insurance company for you and help you get the money you deserve for your medical treatments, lost wages, car repairs and pain and suffering. That's the kind of help we've been giving for over 38 years.
8. Always treat you with dignity and respect. Our promise is to operate at all times with honesty, integrity, high moral character and unquestionable ethics. And we'll treat you with kindness and give you and your family the dignity and respect that you deserve.
Types of Traffic Accident Cases Our Firm Handles Throughout Georgia
Our Georgia law firm represents personal injury and wrongful death clients in ALL types of traffic accidents involving negligence, such as:
- Car Accidents
- Truck Accidents, (all types, including 18-wheeler tractor trailer trucks, big rigs, semis, box trucks, delivery & garbage trucks, pick-up trucks, 15 passenger vans)
- DUI and Drug-impaired Driver Accidents
- Motorcycle Accidents
- Pedestrian Accidents
- Personal Injury Claims
- Slip, Trip and Fall Accidents
- SUV Rollovers
- Hit-By-Car Pedestrian Accidents
- Bus Accidents
- Bicycle Accidents
- Train Accidents
- Construction Accidents
- Uninsured Motorist Accidents
- Workers Compensation
- Fatal Accidents – Wrongful Death
Free Case Review and Consultation to Protect Your Legal Rights
Our Georgia Auto Accident Attorneys fight hard to recover the financial compensation our clients deserve. No matter where you are located, we are just a phone call away. For your Free Consultation contact Montlick & Associates, Nationwide, 24/7 at 1-800-LAW-NEED (1-800-529-6333), or by simply dialing #WIN (#946) from your cellphone. You may also visit us at Montlick.com and contact us through our Free Case Evaluation Form or Free 24-hour live chat.
* Dollars recovered are cumulative and not indicative of individual case results. Each case is unique. Results depend on the facts and applicable law.
**Legal Services are provided by Montlick & Associates, P.C. and local associated law firms at no additional cost to you depending on the jurisdiction, and any specialized expertise required. For more information, click here.