Car Accident Lawyers Representing Clients in LaGrange, Georgia GA
Our Motor Vehicle Collision Attorneys Fight Hard to Recover Full Monetary Compensation for Victims Injured or Tragically Killed by Negligent Drivers in LaGrange, Georgia.
Fighting Hard & Winning Cases® in Georgia Since 1984!
For more than 38 years, Montlick & Associates, Injury Attorneys, has been helping victims of personal injury and wrongful death accidents throughout Georgia. Our dedicated and hardworking legal professionals fight hard for justice on behalf each of our clients and we are relentless in our efforts to obtain maximum financial compensation for people who have been harmed in 18-wheeler truck, car, commercial truck, pedestrian, and motorcycle accidents. Montlick & Associates has recovered Billions of dollars in financial compensation for our clients, proving that We Know What it Takes to Win.®*
At Montlick, we are here foryou! Our hardworking lawyers, paralegals, and legal support professionals will treat your accident case as if it was their own by providing the personalized attention and care you or your loved one deserves.
Our highly acclaimed personal injury law firm has been recognized for providing decades of exceptional legal services and for delivering the highest level of professional excellence, standards, and ethics.
Hire a Powerhouse Firm that Puts You First®
If you or a family member has been harmed, injured, or tragically killed in a traffic accident caused by a careless driver in LaGrange, Georgia or anywhere in the United States, call Montlick & Associates, Injury Attorneys, for your free consultation.** Contact us Nationwide, 24/7 at 1-800-LAW-NEED (1-800-529-6333), or by simply dialing #WIN (#946) from your cellphone. You may also visit us at Montlick.com and contact us through our Free Case Evaluation Form or Free 24-hour live chat.
This Car Accident Practice Page at a Glance:
- The Top Four Reasons Why People Select Montlick & Associates
- Why Retaining an Attorney Can Make a Difference to Personal Injury Victims
- How Our Personal Injury Lawyers Can Help Georgia Accident Victims
- Legal Time Deadlines: Act Now to Preserve Your Right to Recover Maximum Compensation
- What is My Georgia Auto Accident Case Worth?
- what We Do for Our Georgia Personal Injury Claimants
- Our Promise to You
- Types of Traffic Accident Cases Our Firm Handles Throughout Georgia
- Free Case Review and Consultation to Protect Your Legal Rights
The Top Four Reasons Why People Select Montlick & Associates:
Fighting Hard & Winning Cases®
1. Our team of attorneys, paralegals, and legal support professionals work hard to maximize the monetary value of our clients’ injury cases according to Georgia personal injury law. After an automobile accident caused by the reckless actions of a carless or distracted driver, you or your family member may not know the full extent of your car accident injuries or the monetary value of your accident claim. Insurance companies rely on taking advantage of accident claimants´ lack of knowledge of the accident claims processes or the claimants not knowing their legal rights.
Accident insurance claims adjusters typically try to offer monetary compensation early, before you understand the full extent of your personal injuries and losses, and before you have received advice from an experienced attorney. Insurance company adjusters commonly place a tremendous amount of pressure on personal injury claimants to agree to a quick, “low-ball” accident insurance claim settlement to settle the victim´s insurance claim, often for much less money than the claimant truly deserves. However, once you or your family member´s auto accident case has been settled, your case cannot be reopened, even if you learn later that your injuries are much more serious.
Montlick & Associates works hard for each of our auto accident injury and wrongful death clients. We strive to obtain the maximum compensation our clients are entitled to receive under Georgia law.
2. Montlick & Associates is a client-focused, client-driven personal injury law firm. Since 1984, our attorneys and legal support professionals are dedicated to our mission of providing exceptional legal service to each one of our clients. We stay in contact with our clients on a regular basis, and keep our clients fully informed of all important case developments.
3. Our law practice is limited to personal injury law. Montlick & Associates believes that our accident lawyers are able to do the most exceptional job possible by focusing our law practice to one area of the law. Our law firm only represents injury victims, never insurance companies or corporations.
4. Our Experience Pays!TM Our personal injury law firm has been representing injured people and families who tragically lost a loved one obtain full financial compensation for over 38 years. Our firm has recovered Billions of dollars for our clients.*
If you or a loved one were injured, or if your family tragically lost a loved one due to the dangerous actions of another driver or corporation, call Montlick & Associates for your Free Consultation. We are ready to discuss your legal rights and advise you about the essential actions necessary to protect those valuable rights. There are no fees unless you win. Contact us Nationwide, 24/7 at 1-800-LAW-NEED (1-800-529-6333), or by simply dialing #WIN (#946) from your cellphone. You may also visit us at Montlick.com and contact us through our Free Case Evaluation Form or Free 24-hour live chat.
Why Retaining an Attorney Can Makes a Difference to Personal Injury Victims:
Automobile accident injury claimants are often at a disadvantage when injured in an auto accident caused by a negligent driver. The initial days following a car wreck are often agonizing, stressful and painful. You or your loved one will have many critical legal and medical issues to deal with, including property damage, staggering medical expenses, lost income, disability, and Pain and Suffering.
Car wreck claims adjusters know how to take advantage of a claimant’s lack of understanding and experience with the claims and legal processes. Insurance companies´ primary objectives, as for-profit corporations, are to collect premiums premiums, while paying minimizing the amount they pay in claims. Auto insurance companies accomplish this objective by instructing their car accident claims adjusters to diminish, delay, and to outright deny payment on accident claims. Additionally, insurance claims adjusters often try to record phone calls with auto accident claimants to record their statements so they can use any unintentional damaging comments against them. In fact, auto insurance companies don´t want you to speak with an experienced accident lawyer because their own insurance industry research demonstrates that insurance companies typically pay out more compensation to personal injury claimants who have retained legal representation (see more on this below).
One study conducted by the Insurance Research Council (IRC) demonstrated that
- 85% of personal injury claim payouts from insurance companies went to personal injury claimants represented by legal counsel.
- Injured individuals who retained legal representation generally received substantially greater financial recoveries than unrepresented parties.
- On average, personal injury victims with lawyers received 300 percent more financial compensation than those who did not retain legal representation.
For these reasons alone, having knowledgeable, and skilled legal counsel by your side in your LaGrange car wreck case might substantially increase your chances of winning and recovering the maximum monetary compensation your case deserves.
How Our Personal Injury Lawyers Can Help Georgia Accident Victims
We Get to Work Fast! Once we advise you of your legal rights and you choose our law firm, our legal professionals will work quickly to take the essential steps necessary to protect your valuable legal rights. Let us worry about your legal issues, so you and your family can focus on getting well.
We Assume the Financial Risk: No Fee Or Costs Unless You Win! We handle personal injury cases on a “contingency fee” basis. This legal fee arrangement means that clients only owe legal fees and costs if our law firm is successful in obtaining a negotiated settlement agreement with the insurance company or defendant, or a judgment or verdict against the individual or company responsible for the crash, personal injuries, and other accident-related damages.
Overcoming Insurance Company Traps: Insurance company adjusters and their agents often appear cooperative and sympathetic, but their primary objective is to preserve the financial interests of the insurance company’s policy holders and to increase shareholder profits. In other words, the insurance company’s financial interests are directly in conflict with the value of your claim and your financial interests.
Insurance companies handle a tremendous amount of personal injury and wrongful death claims each year, and have implemented effective tactics and techniques to diminish, delay, or even dismiss financial payouts. Unfortunately, many claimants who speak directly with insurance companies may unknowingly compromise the monetary value of their claims. For example, a car accident injury claimant may give a recorded statement, without having an attorney present, and unintentionally reveal damaging statements or make comments that could be taken out of context to devalue, delay, or deny a claim.
Not being trained as a personal injury lawyer, it is understandable that many auto accident victims are not aware of their valuable, time-sensitive legal rights or the important actions necessary to protect those valuable rights. Another common error made by many auto accident claimants is settling their claims before understanding the full extent of their crash-related personal injuries and damages. Due to the complexities of Georgia law, many victims may also mistakenly commit other tactical missteps.
Our skilled traffic accident attorneys negotiate against the at-fault party’s insurance company, and we navigate the insurance company mine traps for our clients.
Assessing the Value of Your Accident Injury Claim: Evaluation of a personal injury claim involves not only the calculation of medical bills, lost wages, and vehicle repair costs, but also difficult-to-value intangible damages, such as pain and suffering, diminished earning capacity, mental anguish, and punitive damages (when the defendant’s conduct is egregious). Our accident injury attorneys have the experience necessary to determine the actual value of personal injury and wrongful death cases. When appropriate, we also conduct research into settlements and verdicts involving similar types of cases in comparable jurisdictions in order to quantify a range of value.
Navigating Legal Complexities: While most traffic accident cases settle out of court, when litigation is required, plaintiffs (the injured party) need a mastery of the rules of civil procedure, evidentiary rules, court rules, case law, and applicable Georgia statutes. Our attorneys are trained, educated, and experienced with the nuances of the law and how to navigate the complex personal injury claims process. We fight hard to obtain all of the monetary compensation our clients’ cases deserve!
Legal Time Deadlines: Act Now to Preserve Your Right to Recover Maximum Compensation
All types of legal claims are subject to “statutes of limitations” or legal time deadlines.
WARNING: Failing to comply with a statute of limitations will permanently bar your right to a recovery.
According to O.C.G.A. 9-3-33, the statute of limitations for personal injury cases in Georgia is generally 2 years from the date of the accident. Warning: there are exceptions that can greatly shorten or even lengthen the deadline! By way of example only, certain types of accident claims against governmental entities in Georgia as well as claims against the Federal Government can have much shorter deadlines and specific notification requirements. In some cases, a combination of different types of legal claims may exist that involve different time frames, which may be due to multiple defendants and/or even the laws of more than one jurisdiction. That statute of limitations or legal time deadline may be extended when a minor is involved. Statutes of limitations also vary from state to state.
Our experienced car wreck lawyers can review the facts and circumstances applicable to your traffic accident injury or wrongful death claim to determine the appropriate statute of limitations (filing deadlines). Also, our legal professionals will take the necessary actions to meet all important legal deadlines on behalf of our clients.
In addition to Georgia’s time deadlines, there are several other important reasons for not delaying in talking with a personal injury lawyer to receive experienced legal advice and assistance. Many accident injury victims are shocked to learn that many times their own car accident insurance policies (or depending on the facts sometimes those of a resident relative) contains additional, valuable insurance coverages, such as, by way of example only, Uninsured/Underinsured Motorist coverage or Medical Payments Coverage (“MedPay,” an optional no-fault type of insurance that covers medical expenses). It is essential to keep in mind that insurance policies typically have timely notification deadlines, which, if allowed to lapse, can result in the loss of valuable compensation and benefits.
There is more! In addition to critical legal time deadlines and notice requirements, there are many other reasons to act now and without delay. By way of example only, with the passage of time eyewitnesses can become hard to locate, or they could forget important accident details. Other times, essential evidence might be destroyed or disappear.
Put Our Experience to Work for You and Protect Your Valuable Legal Rights Today.
If our Georgia injury and wrongful death law firm is able to represent you or your loved one, your Montlick & Associates legal team will fight hard to recover the maximum compensation that your case deserves under Georgia Law. Our law firm will seek out all potential avenues of financial recovery, and we will make sure that all relevant legal and contractual notification deadlines are met. We will act quickly to protect critical car crash evidence and interview eyewitnesses as appropriate. Do not delay in protecting your valuable rights and contact Montlick & Associates today.
Our Georgia Auto Accident Lawyers are dedicated to fight hard to recover maximum compensation on behalf of our clients, whether they live in Georgia or anywhere else in the United States.** Contact us Nationwide, 24/7 at 1-800-LAW-NEED (1-800-529-6333), or by simply dialing #WIN (#946) from your cellphone. You may also visit us at Montlick.com and contact us through our Free Case Evaluation Form or Free 24-hour live chat.
What is My Georgia Auto Accident Case Worth?
Georgia Car Accident Laws usually allows car crash victims and the families who have lost loved ones to recover monetary damages from at-fault drivers and/or companies who are at-fault for the crash and the accident victims´ losses. Negligent parties can include individuals, public utilities, companies, public agencies, governmental bodies, other organizations, and others, either acting alone or in concert with each other.
Our law firm is aggressive and we fight hard to recover all forms of monetary compensation that our clients are entitled to receive under Georgia law, including:
- Pain and suffering
- Loss of enjoyment of life
- Loss of earning capacity
- Past and future lost wages
- Past and future medical bills
- Property damage, including damage to motor vehicles and personal property
- Punitive Damages if the defendant’s conduct is malicious or egregiously reckless
- Monetary compensation for emotional distress
- Loss of companionship, consortium and guidance
- Wrongful death/survival damages, including the value of the loss of the decedent and burial expenses.
The value of a claim depends on numerous factors, including, by way of example:
- the strength of legal liability
- the strength of the applicable law and evidence
- the facts and circumstances of the incident
- the venue or locality where a claim must be brought
- the likeability and credibility that witnesses would have to a jury
- the costs of medical treatment- including past and future, impact on the quality of life
- the extent of a client’s injuries
- whether someone is temporarily or permanently disabled
- the extent of pain and suffering
The total amount of economic compensation an auto accident injury victim or wrongful death victim may receive in the State of Georgia is specific to the facts and circumstances of the accident event. As such, each motor vehicle accident claim is unique. Predicting the exact total dollar amount that you or a family member could recover from an automobile accident claim is usually not possible at the beginning of your auto collision case. However, our attorneys are able to advise our clients about the range of predicted accident claim values, once the following has been completed: all of the car accident evidence has been evaluated, we know the extent and long-term effects of the personal injury or injuries, we have reviewed all medical expenses and records, and have examined the applicable Georgia law as well as the strength of the evidence.
Our auto collision attorneys in Georgia fight hard on behalf of each individual client to maximize the value of their claims according to Georgia law.
Protect your legal rights today. Contact us to learn about your important and valuable legal rights and understand the actions necessary to protect those valuable rights. Contact us Nationwide, 24/7 at 1-800-LAW-NEED (1-800-529-6333), or by simply dialing #WIN (#946) from your cellphone. You may also visit us at Montlick.com and contact us through our Free Case Evaluation Form or Free 24-hour live chat.
What We Do for Our Georgia Personal Injury Claimants
Caring, Dedication, Experience, Results!™
Montlick & Associates, Injury Attorneys, has been representing Georgians harmed, injured, or killed due to the negligent actions of others for more than 38 years. With 43 attorneys and 170 law support members, in addition to affiliated law firms, we have the experience, manpower and resources to do what is necessary to protect our clients’ legal rights, and provide the personalized care and attention that our clients’ cases deserve.**
Our legal services begin with a free auto accident injury case analysis and consultation. Our car accident claims attorneys will examine the facts of what occurred and advise you on your valuable rights, as well as explain the steps necessary to protect those valuable legal rights. If we take your auto accident case, our attorneys and legal support staff will immediately begin working your case, collecting records, and gathering evidence and documentation to substantiate your automobile accident insurance claim. We do this at no upfront, out-of-pocket costs to you. Moreover, we provide these legal services with no financial risk to you or your family. Montlick & Associates does not take a legal fee unless we obtain a judgment, settlement, or verdict on your behalf.
Contact us Nationwide, 24/7 at 1-800-LAW-NEED (1-800-529-6333), or by simply dialing #WIN (#946) from your cellphone. You may also visit us at Montlick.com and contact us through our Free Case Evaluation Form or Free 24-hour live chat.
Montlick & Associates- Fighting Hard & Winning Cases™ since 1984.
Our Promise to You
1. To Treat Your Case As If It Were Our Own. We'll treat you the same way we would want to be treated – as if it were our own case, or the case of a close friend or family member.
2. To Protect You From Powerful Insurance Companies. One of the first things the insurance adjuster will typically say is that you do not need an attorney. That's because the insurance company's goal is to pay you as little money as possible. And they know that injured people get substantially more money with an attorney representing them. With over 38 years of experience dealing with insurance companies, we can help you navigate through the insurance company minefields and avoid any traps.
3. To Analyze Your Case at No Charge to You. We'll evaluate your situation and advise you how to best protect your rights, at no charge to you. We invite you to call us 24 hours a day, including weekends and holidays to request a free consultation with one of our experienced personal injury lawyers. Or use our 24/7 online chat right here on our website.
4. To Vigorously Fight on Your Behalf in Order to Obtain All the Compensation and Benefits You Deserve. There's always a lot at stake after a serious injury, and when our clients rely on us for help, we never take that situation lightly. We work extremely hard, and we will always do the right thing when it comes to our clients.
5. To Give Your Case Our Personal Attention. We tell our clients: "We want you to concentrate on getting well. We want to hear from you if you have any questions or concerns. We work for you, not the other way around."
6. To Promptly Return Phone Calls and Keep You Informed. We are sure you've heard about professionals who do not return phone calls. Or, perhaps you have spoken to people using other law firms who never knew what was going on with their case. That won't happen with us. We keep our clients well informed of important developments and routinely send copies of correspondence regarding their case.
7. Be There for You When You Need Us Most. When our clients first call us after a serious injury, they're understandably really worried. And we say to them, "You don't have to do this alone." We'll take on the insurance company for you and help you get the money you deserve for your medical treatments, lost wages, car repairs and pain and suffering. That's the kind of help we've been giving for over 38 years.
8. Always Treat You With Dignity and Respect. Our promise is to operate at all times with honesty, integrity, high moral character and unquestionable ethics. And we'll treat you with kindness and give you and your family the dignity and respect that you deserve.
Types of Traffic Accident Cases Our Firm Handles Throughout Georgia
Our law firm assists clients in injury and wrongful death claims arising out of ALL types of accidents involving negligence, such as:
- Car Accidents
- Truck Accidents, (all types, including 18-wheeler tractor trailer trucks, big rigs, semis, box trucks, delivery & garbage trucks, pick-up trucks, 15 passenger vans)
- DUI and Drug-impaired Driver Accidents
- Motorcycle Accidents
- Pedestrian Accidents
- SUV Rollovers
- Hit-By-Car Pedestrian Accidents
- Bus Accidents
- Bicycle Accidents
- Train Accidents
Free Case Review and Consultation to Protect Your Legal Rights
Our Georgia personal injury law firm fights hard to recover the economic compensation our clients deserve. No matter where you are located, we are just a phone call away. For your Free Consultation contact Montlick & Associates, Nationwide, 24/7 at 1-800-LAW-NEED (1-800-529-6333), or by simply dialing #WIN (#946) from your cellphone. You may also visit us at Montlick.com and contact us through our Free Case Evaluation Form or Free 24-hour live chat.
*Dollars recovered are cumulative and not indicative of individual case results. Each case is unique. Results depend on the facts and applicable law.
**Legal Services are provided by Montlick & Associates, P.C. and local associated law firms at no additional cost to you depending on the jurisdiction, and any specialized expertise required. For more information, click here.