Car Accident Lawyers Serving Clients in Kennesaw, Georgia GA
Dedicated Auto Collision Attorneys Who Work Hard to RecoverFULLCompensation for Clients Injured or Tragically Killed by Negligent Drivers in Kennesaw, Georgia (GA).
Fighting Hard & Winning Cases® in Georgia Since 1984
For over 38 years, Montlick & Associates, Injury Attorneys, have been representing victims of personal injuries and wrongful death accidents in Kennesaw, Georgia. Our attorneys work hard to recover full financial compensation for people who have been injured or families of those killed in car, truck, pedestrian, tractor-trailer truck, and motorcycle accidents. Montlick & Associates has recovered Billionsof dollars in compensation for our clients, proving thatOur Experience Pays!®*
Montlick & Associates has received numerous awards for providing years of exceptional legal services, including recognition for achieving the highest level of ethics, professional excellence, integrity, & skill. At Montlick & Associates, Injury Attorneys, we are here for you. Our qualified and experienced lawyers, paralegals, and legal professionals manage each of our clients' cases as if it were their own.
Our Attorneys Know What It Takes To Win®
If you or a member of your family has been harmed, injured, or tragically killed in a car wreck caused by negligent driver in Kennesaw, Georgia or anywhere in the Southeast, or throughout the United States, call Montlick & Associates, Injury Attorneys, today for your free consultation.* Contact us Nationwide, 24/7 at 1-800-LAW-NEED (1-800-529-6333), or by simply dialing #WIN (#946) from your cellphone. You may also visit us at Montlick.com and contact us through our Free Case Evaluation Form or Free 24-hour live chat.
This Motor Vehicle Accident Practice Page at a Glance:
- The Top Four Reasons Why People Select Montlick & Associates
- Why Retaining an Attorney Can Make a Difference to Personal Injury Victims
- How Our Personal Injury Lawyers Can Help Georgia Accident Victims
- Legal Time Deadlines: Act Now to Preserve Your Right to Recover Maximum Compensation
- What is My Georgia Auto Accident Case Worth?
- What We Do for Our Georgia Personal Injury Claimants
- Our Promise to You
- Types of Traffic Accident Cases Our Firm Handles Throughout Georgia
- Free Case Review and Consultation to Protect Your Legal Rights
The Top Four Reasons Why People Select Montlick & Associates:
Fighting Hard & Winning Cases®
1. Our legal professionals work hard and fight hard to maximize the monetary value of our clients’ cases under Georgia personal injury law. After a traffic collision caused by the carelessness of a reckless driver, you may not realize the full scope of your personal injuries and monetary damages. Auto accident insurance companies rely on a claimant´s lack of knowledge of the auto accident and personal injury claims process.
Car accident insurance company claims adjusters often strive to propose financial compensation quick before you understand the severity of your personal injuries and other monetary damages, and before you have received legal advice from an experienced car accident lawyer. Insurance company adjusters may press a personal injury claimant to take an immediate, “low-ball” accident settlement to settle the their accident claim. However, once you or your loved one´s car crash case is settled, your car accident case cannot be reopened, even if you discover later that your personal injuries and other economic damages are much more severe and valuable.
The attorneys of Montlick & Associates fight hard for each of our clients. We work hard to secure the maximum compensation that our clients are entitled according to Georgia personal injury law.*
2. Montlick & Associates is a client-focused, client-driven personal injury law firm. Since 1984, our legal professionals have been committed to our purpose of rendering exceptional legal service to every client. We stay in communication with our clients constantly and keep them completely informed of all important developments.
3. Our practice is limited to personal injury law. Montlick & Associates understands that our attorneys are able to do the most exceptional job possible by concentrating and focusing their law practice to one area of the law. Our law firm only serves injured people, never insurance companies or corporations.
4. Our Experience Pays!® Our personal injury law firm has been serving injured people and families who tragically lost a loved one recover full monetary compensation for over 38 years. Our personal injury law firm has recovered Billions of dollars for our clients.*
If you or a loved one was hurt, or if you tragically lost a loved one due to the negligent actions of a person or corporation, simply contact Montlick & Associates for your Free Consultation. We are here to advise you of your legal rights and inform you about the actions essential to protect those valuable rights. There are no fees unless you win. Contact us Nationwide, 24/7 at 1-800-LAW-NEED (1-800-529-6333), or by simply dialing #WIN (#946) from your cellphone. You may also visit us at Montlick.com and contact us through our Free Case Evaluation Form or Free 24-hour live chat.
Why Retaining an Attorney Can Makes a Difference to Personal Injury Victims:
Car accident injury claimants are ordinarily at a notable disadvantage when injured in a traffic collision caused by an inattentive or reckless driver. The first few days after an auto accident can be incredibly stressful and painful. You or your loved one will have several important medical and legal issues to cope with, including property damages and disabling injuries. Families are usually flooded with medical debts and other motor vehicle accident-related expenses that require payment before they have returned to work.
Insurance claims adjusters know how to gain the advantage over an accident victim’s lack of understanding and familiarity with the car accident injury and property damage claims process. As a for-profit company, their principal goal is to collect as much money as possible while paying out the least amount of money possible on accident and injury claims. They accomplish this objective by equipping their car accident claims adjusters to diminish, delay, or outright deny payment on car accident injury and property damage claims. Additionally, insurance agents frequently try to record interviews with auto accident claimants to record any statement they may use later against them. Insurance companies don´t want you to speak with or retain a lawyer because their own industry research shows that they pay out considerably more money to injury claimants who have retained experienced legal representation (see more on this below).
One study conducted by the Insurance Research Council (IRC) showed that
- 85% of personal injury claim payouts from insurance companies went to personal injury claimants represented by legal counsel.
- Injured individuals who retained legal representation generally received substantially greater financial recoveries than unrepresented parties.
- On average, personal injury victims with lawyers received 300 percent more financial compensation than those who did not retain legal representation.
For these reasons alone, having skilled, experienced, and knowledgeable legal counsel by your side in your Kennesaw auto accident case may significantly improve your prospects of success and receiving the full monetary compensation your case deserves.
How Our Personal Injury Lawyers Can Help Georgia Accident Victims
We Get to Work Fast! Once we advise you of your legal rights and you choose our law firm, our legal professionals will work quickly to take the essential steps necessary to protect your valuable legal rights. Let us worry about your legal issues, so you and your family can focus on getting well.
We Assume the Financial Risk: No Fee Or Costs Unless You Win! We handle personal injury cases on a “contingency fee” basis. This legal fee arrangement means that clients only owe legal fees and costs if our law firm is successful in obtaining a negotiated settlement agreement with the insurance company or defendant, or a judgment or verdict against the individual or company responsible for the crash, personal injuries, and other accident-related damages.
Overcoming Insurance Company Traps: Insurance company adjusters and their agents often appear cooperative and sympathetic, but their primary objective is to preserve the financial interests of the insurance company’s policy holders and to increase shareholder profits. In other words, the insurance company’s financial interests are directly in conflict with the value of your claim and your financial interests.
Insurance companies handle a tremendous amount of personal injury and wrongful death claims each year, and have implemented effective tactics and techniques to diminish, delay, or even dismiss financial payouts. Unfortunately, many claimants who speak directly with insurance companies may unknowingly compromise the monetary value of their claims. For example, a car accident injury claimant may give a recorded statement, without having an attorney present, and unintentionally reveal damaging statements or make comments that could be taken out of context to devalue, delay, or deny a claim.
Not being trained as a personal injury lawyer, it is understandable that many auto accident victims are not aware of their valuable, time-sensitive legal rights or the important actions necessary to protect those valuable rights. Another common error made by many auto accident claimants is settling their claims before understanding the full extent of their crash-related personal injuries and damages. Due to the complexities of Georgia law, many victims may also mistakenly commit other tactical missteps.
Our skilled traffic accident attorneys negotiate against the at-fault party’s insurance company, and we navigate the insurance company mine traps for our clients.
Assessing the Value of Your Accident Injury Claim: Evaluation of a personal injury claim involves not only the calculation of medical bills, lost wages, and vehicle repair costs, but also difficult-to-value intangible damages, such as pain and suffering, diminished earning capacity, mental anguish, and punitive damages (when the defendant’s conduct is egregious). Our accident injury attorneys have the experience necessary to determine the actual value of personal injury and wrongful death cases. When appropriate, we also conduct research into settlements and verdicts involving similar types of cases in comparable jurisdictions in order to quantify a range of value.
Navigating Legal Complexities: While most traffic accident cases settle out of court, when litigation is required, plaintiffs (the injured party) need a mastery of the rules of civil procedure, evidentiary rules, court rules, case law, and applicable Georgia statutes. Our attorneys are trained, educated, and experienced with the nuances of the law and how to navigate the complex personal injury claims process. We fight hard to obtain all of the monetary compensation our clients’ cases deserve!
Legal Time Deadlines: Act Now to Preserve Your Right to Recover Maximum Compensation
All types of legal claims are subject to “statutes of limitations” or legal time deadlines.
WARNING: Failing to comply with a statute of limitations will permanently bar your right to a recovery.
According to O.C.G.A. 9-3-33, the statute of limitations for personal injury cases in Georgia is generally 2 years from the date of the accident. Warning: there are exceptions that can greatly shorten or even lengthen the deadline! By way of example only, certain types of accident claims against governmental entities in Georgia as well as claims against the Federal Government can have much shorter deadlines and specific notification requirements. In some cases, a combination of different types of legal claims may exist that involve different time frames, which may be due to multiple defendants and/or even the laws of more than one jurisdiction. The statute of limitations or legal time deadline may be extended when a minor is involved. Statutes of limitations also vary from state to state.
Our experienced motor vehicle accident lawyers can review the facts and circumstances relevant to your claim to determine which statute of limitations (filing deadlines) apply. We take the required actions to preserve all important legal deadlines on behalf of our clients.
In addition to Georgia’s legal time deadlines, there are several other critical reasons for not delaying in seeking legal advice and assistance. Many injured people are surprised to learn that many times their own insurance policies (or depending on the facts sometimes those of a resident relative) can contain valuable insurance coverage, such as, by way of example only, Uninsured/Underinsured Motorist coverage or Medical Payments Coverage (“MedPay,” an optional no-fault type of insurance that covers medical expenses). It is critical to keep in mind that insurance policies typically have timely notification deadlines, which, if allowed to lapse, can result in the loss of valuable compensation and benefits.
There is more! In addition to notice requirements and legal time deadlines, there are other reasons to act without delay. By way of example only, with the passage of time witnesses can become difficult to locate, or they can forget important details. Other times, important evidence can be destroyed or disappear.
Put Our Experience to Work for You and Protect Your Valuable Legal Rights Today.
If our plaintiffs’ injury law firm can represent you or your family member, your Montlick & Associates team will fight hard to secure a full financial recovery that is deserved according to Georgia Personal Injury Statutes. Our law firm will look for additional avenues of financial recovery, and we will make sure that any relevant legal and contractual notification deadlines are met. We also act to protect important accident evidence and interview witnesses as suitable. Do not delay in guarding your valuable legal rights and contact Montlick & Associates, Injury Attorneys today.
Our Georgia Car Accident Attorneys are committed to aggressively pursuing maximum compensation on behalf of our clients, whether they live in Georgia or anywhere else in the United States.** Contact us Nationwide, 24/7 at 1-800-LAW-NEED (1-800-529-6333), or by simply dialing #WIN (#946) from your cellphone. You may also visit us at Montlick.com and contact us through our Free Case Evaluation Form or Free 24-hour live chat.
What is My Georgia Auto Accident Case Worth?
Georgia Car Accident Laws usually allow auto accident victims or the families who have lost loved ones to recover financial damages from negligent individuals or companies who caused the accident and the victims´ losses. Negligent parties can include individuals, public utilities, companies, public agencies, governmental bodies, other business organizations, and others, either acting alone or in concert with each other.
Our law firm is aggressive and we pursue all forms of damages that our clients are entitled to under Georgia law, including:
- Past and future medical bills
- Past and future lost wages
- Loss of earning capacity
- Property damage, including damage to motor vehicles and personal property
- Pain and suffering
- Loss of enjoyment of life
- Punitive Damages if the defendant’s conduct is malicious or egregiously reckless
- Loss of companionship, consortium and guidance
- Emotional distress
- Wrongful death/ survival damages, including the tangible and intangible value of the loss of the decedent and burial expenses.
The value of a claim depends on numerous factors, including, by way of example:
- the strength of legal liability
- the facts and circumstances of the incident,
- the strength of the applicable law and evidence
- the venue or locality where a claim must be brought
- the likeability and credibility that witnesses would have to a jury
- the extent of a client’s injuries
- the costs of medical treatment- including past and future, impact on the quality of life
- the extent of pain and suffering
- whether someone is temporarily or permanently disabled
The total amount of monetary damages that a car accident injury victim might recover in the State of Georgia is specific to the accident's facts and circumstances. As such, each auto accident claim is unique. Predicting the exact dollar value, you and your family may collect from an auto accident claim is generally not possible at the beginning of your car accident injury or wrongful death case. However, our attorneys are able to advise our clients on the range of predicted case values, once: all of the evidence has been reviewed, we understand the extent and long-term effects of the injury or injuries, we have reviewed all medical expenses and records, and have assessed the applicable Georgia law and the strength of the evidence.
Our car wreck attorneys work and fight hard on behalf of each client to maximize the value of their claims, according to Georgia law. Protect your legal rights today. Call us to understand your valuable legal rights and learn about the steps that need to be taken to protect them. Contact us Nationwide, 24/7 at 1-800-LAW-NEED (1-800-529-6333), or by simply dialing #WIN (#946) from your cellphone. You may also visit us at Montlick.com and contact us through our Free Case Evaluation Form or Free 24-hour live chat.
What We Do for Our Georgia Personal Injury Claimants
Caring, Dedication, Experience, Results!™
Montlick & Associates, Injury Attorneys, has been representing Georgians hurt or killed due to the negligent actions of others for more than 38 years. With 43 attorneys and 170 legal support personnel, in addition to affiliated law firms, we have the resources and manpower to do what is necessary to protect our clients’ rights, and provide the personalized attention and care our clients’ cases deserve.**
Our legal assistance starts with a free case analysis and consultation. Our auto accident claims attorneys will examine the facts of what happened and inform you on your essential legal rights, as well as explain the steps vital in protecting those valuable legal rights. If we take your car accident case, our attorneys and legal support team will promptly begin working your case, collecting records, and gathering evidence and documentation to substantiate your insurance claim. We do this at no upfront, out-of-pocket costs to you. Moreover, we provide these legal services with no financial risk to you or your family. Montlick & Associates does not take a legal fee unless we obtain a judgment, settlement, or verdict on your behalf. Contact us Nationwide, 24/7 at 1-800-LAW-NEED (1-800-529-6333), or by simply dialing #WIN (#946) from your cellphone. You may also visit us at Montlick.com and contact us through our Free Case Evaluation Form or Free 24-hour live chat.
Montlick & Associates- Fighting Hard & Winning Cases™ since 1984.
Our Promise to You
1. To Treat Your Case As If It Were Our Own. We'll treat you the same way we would want to be treated – as if it were our own case, or the case of a close friend or family member.
2. To Protect You From Powerful Insurance Companies. One of the first things the insurance adjuster will typically say is that you do not need an attorney. That's because the insurance company's goal is to pay you as little money as possible. And they know that injured people get substantially more money with an attorney representing them. With over 38 years of experience dealing with insurance companies, we can help you navigate through the insurance company minefields and avoid any traps.
3. To Analyze Your Case at No Charge to You. We'll evaluate your situation and advise you how to best protect your rights, at no charge to you. We invite you to call us 24 hours a day, including weekends and holidays to request a free consultation with one of our experienced personal injury lawyers. Or use our 24/7 online chat right here on our website.
4. To Vigorously Fight on Your Behalf in Order to Obtain All the Compensation and Benefits You Deserve. There's always a lot at stake after a serious injury, and when our clients rely on us for help, we never take that situation lightly. We work extremely hard, and we will always do the right thing when it comes to our clients.
5. To Give Your Case Our Personal Attention. We tell our clients: "We want you to concentrate on getting well. We want to hear from you if you have any questions or concerns. We work for you, not the other way around."
6. To Promptly Return Phone Calls and Keep You Informed. We are sure you've heard about professionals who do not return phone calls. Or, perhaps you have spoken to people using other law firms who never knew what was going on with their case. That won't happen with us. We keep our clients well informed of important developments and routinely send copies of correspondence regarding their case.
7. Be There for You When You Need Us Most. When our clients first call us after a serious injury, they're understandably really worried. And we say to them, "You don't have to do this alone." We'll take on the insurance company for you and help you get the money you deserve for your medical treatments, lost wages, car repairs and pain and suffering. That's the kind of help we've been giving for over 38 years.
8. Always Treat You With Dignity and Respect. Our promise is to operate at all times with honesty, integrity, high moral character and unquestionable ethics. And we'll treat you with kindness and give you and your family the dignity and respect that you deserve.
Types of Traffic Accident Cases Our Firm Handles Throughout Georgia
Our law firm handles claims arising out of ALL types of traffic accidents involving negligence, such as:
- Car Accidents
- Truck Accidents, (all types, including 18-wheeler tractor trailer trucks, big rigs, semis, box trucks, delivery & garbage trucks, pick-up trucks, 15 passenger vans)
- DUI and Drug-impaired Driver Accidents
- Motorcycle Accidents
- Pedestrian Accidents
- SUV Rollovers
- Hit-By-Car Pedestrian Accidents
- Bus Accidents
- Bicycle Accidents
- Train Accidents
Free Case Review and Consultation to Protect Your Legal Rights
Our Georgia law firm fights hard to obtain the financial compensation our clients deserve. No matter where you are located, we are just a phone call away. For your Free Consultation contact Montlick & Associates, Nationwide, 24/7 at 1-800-LAW-NEED (1-800-529-6333), or by simply dialing #WIN (#946) from your cellphone. You may also visit us at Montlick.com and contact us through our Free Case Evaluation Form or Free 24-hour live chat.
*Dollars recovered are cumulative and not indicative of individual case results. Each case is unique. Results depend on the facts and applicable law.
**Legal Services are provided by Montlick & Associates, P.C. and local associated law firms at no additional cost to you depending on the jurisdiction, and any specialized expertise required. For more information, click here.