Car Accident Lawyers Serving Johns Creek, Georgia (GA)
Our Auto Accident Attorneys Fight Hard to Recover Maximum Compensation for the Injured and For Families Who Tragically Lost a Loved One in an Accident
We Know What It Takes to Win™ Motor Vehicle Crash Injury Cases in Johns Creek, GA
For over 39 years, Montlick & Associates has worked hard to protect the legal rights of accident injury victims and their families throughout the State of Georgia. Our law firm aggressively fights on behalf of our clients in order to recover the financial compensation they deserve. We handle all types of personal injury cases involving negligence, including accidents involving bicycles, motor vehicles, pedestrians, motorcycles, and 18-wheeler tractor-trailer trucks. Our firm´s reputation for results speaks for itself! In fact, throughout the years, our law firm has obtained Billions of dollars on behalf of our clients. *
Montlick & Associates is 100% dedicated to providing exceptional legal service for each one of our personal injury clients. Additionally, our team of experienced attorneys, skilled paralegals, and hardworking legal professionals operate with a strong moral compass, honesty, integrity, and unquestionable ethics.
If you or someone you love has been injured in a traffic accident caused by someone else’s negligence, call Montlick & Associates, Injury Attorneys, today for your free consultation.** Contact us Nationwide 24/7 at 1-800-LAW-NEED (1-800-529-6333), or by simply dialing #WIN (#946) from your cellphone. You may also visit us at Montlick.com and contact us through our Free Case Evaluation Form or Free 24-hour live chat.
This Web Page at a Glance:
- The Top Four Reasons Why People Select Montlick & Associates
- Why Retaining an Attorney Can Make a Difference to Personal Injury Victims
- How Our Personal Injury Lawyers Can Help Johns Creek Accident Victims
- Legal Time Deadlines: Act Now to Preserve Your Right to Recover Maximum Compensation
- What is My Johns Creek Auto Accident Case Worth?
- What We Do for Our Georgia Personal Injury Claimants
- Our Promise to You
- Types of Traffic Accident Cases Our Firm Handles Throughout Georgia
- Free Case Review and Consultation to Protect Your Legal Rights
The Top Four Reasons Why People Select Montlick & Associates:
“The Powerhouse Firm that Puts You First!”™
1. Our lawyers, paralegals, and legal support professionals work tirelessly to recover the maximum monetary value of each of our clients’ cases under Georgia’s applicable law. Initially following any motor vehicle accident caused by another person´s carelessness, you likely do not understand the full nature and extent of your injuries. Insurance companies know this, and they often try to offer financial compensation early, before you speak with a lawyer and learn your legal rights. In fact, auto accident insurance company adjusters and their team of representatives may pressure car accident injury claimants to accept quick, “low-ball” offers to settle their personal injury and property damage claims. This is because insurance claims adjusters know that once your motor vehicle crash claim has been settled, your case cannot be reopened, even if you learn later that you will need extended medical care, or that your injuries are more serious than you initially realized. Our auto accident lawyers serving Johns Creek, Georgia understand the values of our clients´ claims, and our firm works hard to maximize the financial compensation to which they are entitled to recover under Georgia auto accident law. We also help our clients in navigating the claims process, and advise them on how to counter common insurance company tactics.
2. Montlick & Associates is a client-driven firm. Since 1984, our personal injury law firm has been dedicated to our goal of providing exceptional service to each of our clients. Our legal professionals keep in touch with our clients on a regular basis, promptly return client phone calls, and keep our clients fully informed of all-important case developments.
3. Our law practice is limited to personal injury law. We believe that our attorneys and legal support professionals can do the finest job possible by limiting and focusing their practice to one area of the law. We only represent injured people, never insurance companies or corporations.
4. Our Experience Pays!™ Our law firm has been assisting injured people and their families in recovering the monetary compensation their cases deserve for over 39years, and our law firm has recovered billions of dollars for our clients.*
If you or someone you love has been injured or harmed due to the careless actions of someone else, contact Montlick & Associates for your Free Consultation. Our attorneys will explain your legal rights and advise you on the necessary steps to protect those rights. At Montlick & Associates, there are no fees unless we win. Contact us Nationwide 24/7 at 1-800-LAW-NEED (1-800-529-6333), dial #WIN (946) from your cellphone, or visit Montlick.com and use our Free 24-Hour Live Chat.
Why Retaining a Personal Injury Attorney Can Make a Difference to Johns Creek, Georgia Accident Injury Claimants:
Auto accident victims of negligent motorists are often at a significant disadvantage following a traffic accident. The first few days after an auto accident can be very stressful and overwhelming. Victims usually have serious medical, financial, and legal issues to deal with, including property damage, disabling injuries, lost wages, and pain and suffering. Moreover, victims and their families are often overwhelmed by motor vehicle accident-related expenses, medical bills and other crash-related costs that must be paid while injured victims despair over when they will be able to return to work.
Insurance claims adjusters and their representatives understand how to take advantage of a claimant´s lack of knowledge, understanding, and experience of the automobile accident insurance claims process. Their goal, as for-profit corporations, is to take in auto insurance premiums while boosting profits by delaying, denying, and diminishing claim values. In fact, auto accident insurance claims adjusters are trained and use special techniques in order to do so.
For example, some auto accident insurance claims adjusters often attempt to conduct recorded interviews of accident injury claimants in an attempt to record any statements that they could later use against the claimant. This tactic is especially effective when the personal injury victim is not represented by a qualified accident lawyer. A car accident claimant that provides a recorded statement to an insurance claims agent can inadvertently make statements or provide answers that can be used out of context.
In fact, insurance companies don´t want you to discuss your personal injury or wrongful death case with an injury lawyer, because their own insurance industry research demonstrates that they generally pay out significantly more money to traffic accident victims who have retained legal representation (see more on this below).
A study published by the Insurance Research Council (IRC) showed that
- 85% of personal injury claim payouts from insurance companies went to personal injury victims represented by legal counsel.
- Injured individuals who retained legal representation generally received substantially greater financial recoveries than those who were unrepresented.
- On average, personal injury victims with lawyers received 300 percent more financial compensation than those who did not retain legal representation.
For these reasons alone, retaining experienced legal counsel in your Johns Creek auto accident case may be an essential step to improving your prospects of success and obtaining the monetary compensation you deserve.
How Our Personal Injury Lawyers Can Help Johns Creek Car Accident Victims
We Get to Work Fast! At the beginning of legal representation, our legal professionals immediately begin taking the necessary steps required to protect our clients’ legal rights. We want our clients to focus on getting well while we handle the nuances of the auto accident injury or wrongful death claims process.
Overcoming Insurance Company Traps: Insurance company claims adjusters and representatives may seem cooperative and caring; however, their primary objective is to preserve the financial interests of the insurance company’s policyholders and to increase their profits for their shareholders. This means the insurance company’s financial interests are in direct conflict with your financial interests and claim value.
Insurance companies handle an enormous amount of traffic collision and personal injury claims each year. They have implemented effective strategies and techniques to reduce, delay, or even deny claims payouts. Sadly, many individuals who speak directly with the at-fault party’s insurance company after a motor vehicle accident unwittingly compromise their claims’ monetary value. Our attorneys help our clients overcome these pitfalls, and help preserve the value of their accident claims.
Assessing the Value of Your Accident Injury Claim: Evaluation of a personal injury claim involves not only the calculation of medical bills, lost wages, and vehicle repair costs, but also difficult-to-value intangible damages such as pain and suffering, diminished earning capacity, mental anguish, and punitive damages (when applicable). Our lawyers know how to value our clients’ claims and, when appropriate, also conduct research into verdicts and settlements involving similar types of cases in comparable jurisdictions in order to quantify a range of case value.
Navigating Legal Complexities: While most traffic accident cases settle out of court, when litigation is required, plaintiffs (the injured party) need a mastery of the rules of civil procedure, evidentiary rules, court rules, case law, and applicable Georgia statutes. Our attorneys are trained, educated and experienced with the nuances of the law and how to navigate the complex personal injury claims process. We fight hard to obtain all of the financial compensation our clients’ cases deserve!
Legal Time Deadlines: Act Now to Preserve Your Right to Recover Maximum Compensation
All types of legal claims are subject to “statutes of limitations” or legal time deadlines.
WARNING: Failing to comply with a statute of limitations will permanently bar your right to a recovery.
According to O.C.G.A. § 9-3-33, the statute of limitations for personal injury cases in Georgia is generally 2 years from the date of the accident, but there are exceptions that can greatly shorten or even lengthen the deadline! For example, claims against the government have shorter deadlines. Moreover, in some cases, a combination of different types of legal claims may exist that involve different time frames, which may be due to multiple defendants and/or even the laws of more than one jurisdiction. Statutes of limitations or legal time deadlines may also be extended when a minor is involved. Additionally, they also vary from state to state.
Our experienced car accident injury and wrongful death lawyers can examine the facts and circumstances relevant to your case to determine which statutes of limitations (deadlines) apply.
In addition to Georgia’s legal time deadlines, there are many other critical reasons for not delaying in seeking legal advice and assistance. Many personal injury victims are surprised to learn that their own accident insurance policies (or depending on the facts sometimes those of a resident relative) can contain valuable coverage, such as, by way of example only, Uninsured/Underinsured Motorist coverage or Medical Payments Coverage (an optional no-fault type of insurance that covers medical expenses). It is critical to keep in mind that insurance policies typically have timely notification deadlines, which, if allowed to lapse, can result in the loss of valuable compensation and benefits.
There is more! In addition to mandatory time deadlines and legal notice requirements, there are many other reasons to act without hesitation. By way of example only, with the passage of time witnesses can become more difficult to locate, or witnesses might forget essential details. Other times, critical evidence can be destroyed or disappear. Our experienced legal professionals take the required actions to meet all important legal deadlines on behalf of our clients, and make sure that all essential evidence is collected and preserved when appropriate.
Put Our Experience to Work for You! Protect your valuable legal rights today.
Our Georgia Auto Accident Lawyers at Montlick & Associates review all applicable avenues of financial recovery and our attorneys ensure that any relevant legal and contractual notification deadlines are met. We also act to quickly to protect vital accident evidence and interview accident eyewitnesses as appropriate. Do not delay in protecting your legal rights!
Our attorneys are dedicated to aggressively pursuing our clients’ cases, whether they live in Georgia or anywhere else in the United States.Call us Nationwide 24/7 at 1-800-LAW-NEED (1-800-529-6333) or #WIN (#946) on your mobile phone, for your free consultation with a Montlick & Associates’ attorney. We are also available day and night through our Free Live Chat and through our Free Case Evaluation Form at Montlick.com.
What is My Johns Creek Auto Accident Case Worth?
Georgia personal injury law usually allows personal injury victims to recover monetary damages from carless individuals and/or corporations who are responsible for their injuries, damages and losses. Negligent parties can include: individuals, corporations, public agencies, companies, public utilities, governmental bodies, and other business organizations, either acting in concert with each other or alone.
Our experienced car collision injury lawyers pursue all forms of financial damages that our clients are entitled to receive in accordance to Georgia personal injury statutes. The value of an automobile accident injury claim in Georgia will depend on may essential factors, including, by way of example:
- the strength of legal liability
- the facts and circumstances of the incident
- the strength of the applicable law and evidence
- the extent of pain and suffering
- the venue or locality where a claim must be brought
- the likeability and credibility that witnesses would have to a jury
- the extent of a client’s injuries
- the costs of medical treatment- including past and future, impact on the quality of life
- whether someone is temporarily or permanently disabled
Some examples of the types of damages our personal injury lawyers have recovered on behalf of our Johns Creek clients are compensation for:
- Past and future medical bills
- Past and future lost wages
- Loss of earning capacity
- Property damage, including damage to motor vehicles and personal property
- Pain and suffering
- Emotional distress
- Loss of enjoyment of life
- Punitive Damages if the defendant’s conduct rises to the level of gross negligence
- Loss of companionship, consortium and guidance
- Wrongful death damages (when applicable)
In cases of a tragic loss of a family member, families are entitled to the full value of the life of the victim, burial costs, medical expenses incurred prior to death, and more.
The amount of monetary compensation a car accident claimant may recover in the State of Georgia is specific to the circumstances of the motor vehicle accident and the facts of a given case. As such, every car wreck injury claim is unique. Predicting the precise dollar amount you and your family will receive from an auto accident claim is not possible at the beginning stages of your case. However, our attorneys are able to advise our clients on the range of potential accident case values, once all of the evidence has been assembled, we understand the extent and long-term effects of the injury or injuries, we have reviewed all medical expenses and records, and have evaluated the applicable Georgia law and the strength of the evidence. Our accident and wrongful death attorneys work hard and fight hard on behalf of each individual client to maximize the value of their claims according to Georgia law.
Protect your legal rights today. Call Montlick & Associates to learn about your legal rights and understand the steps necessary to protect those valuable rights. Contact us Nationwide 24/7 by calling 1-800-LAW-NEED (1-800-529-6333) or dial #WIN (#946) from your cell phone, use our online consultation form or use our 24-Hour Live Chat at www.Montlick.com.
What We Do for Our Georgia Personal Injury Claimants
Caring, Dedication, Experience, Results!™
For more than 39years, Montlick & Associates, has been representing injured people and families who have tragically lost loved ones due to the negligent acts of others. With 43 attorneys and 170 legal support members, we have the experience, manpower and resources to do what is necessary to protect our clients’ rights as well as provide the personalized care and attention our clients’ cases deserve.
Our legal services begin with a free accident injury case analysis and consultation. Our attorneys will review the facts and circumstances of the accident and advise you on your important legal rights, as well as the steps necessary to protect those valuable rights. If Montlick & Associates is able to accept you as a client, our legal professionals will immediately begin working your claim, gathering evidence, collecting records, and documentation to substantiate your insurance accident claim.
Montlick & Associates Fights for Your Maximum Recovery
When car accident insurance companies are unwilling to offer enough money to reasonably compensate our clients, our attorneys will not hesitate, when appropriate, to file lawsuits against those responsible and take cases to trial. In such circumstances, the client is always integral to the decision to file a lawsuit and litigate a claim.
Montlick & Associates- Fighting Hard & Winning Cases™ since 1984.
Our Promise to You
1. Treat your case as if it were our own. We'll treat you the same way we would want to be treated – as if it were our own case, or the case of a close friend or family member.
2. Protect you from powerful insurance companies. One of the first things the insurance adjuster will typically say is that you do not need an attorney. That's because the insurance company's goal is to pay you as little money as possible. And they know that injured people get substantially more money with an attorney representing them. With over 39years of experience dealing with insurance companies, we can help you navigate through the insurance company minefields and avoid any traps.
3. Analyze your case at no charge to you. We'll evaluate your situation and advise you how to best protect your rights, at no charge to you. We invite you to call us 24 hours a day, including weekends and holidays to request a free consultation with one of our experienced personal injury lawyers. Or use our 24/7 online chat right here on our website.
4. Vigorously fight on your behalf in order to obtain all the compensation and benefits you deserve. There's always a lot at stake after a serious injury, and when our clients rely on us for help, we never take that situation lightly. We work extremely hard, treat our client’s cases as if they were our own, and we will always do the right thing when it comes to our clients.
5. Give your case our personal attention. We tell our clients: "We want you to concentrate on getting well. We want to hear from you if you have any questions or concerns. We work for you, not the other way around."
6. Promptly return phone calls and keep you informed. We are sure you've heard about professionals who do not return phone calls. Or, perhaps you have spoken to people using other law firms who never knew what was going on with their case. That won't happen with us. We keep our clients well informed of important developments and routinely send copies of correspondence regarding their case.
7. Be there for you when you need us most. When our clients first call us after a serious injury, they're understandably really worried. And we say to them, "You don't have to do this alone." We'll take on the insurance company for you and help you get the money you deserve for your medical treatments, lost wages, car repairs and pain and suffering. That's the kind of help we've been giving for over 39years.
8. Always treat you with dignity and respect. Our promise is to operate at all times with honesty, integrity, high moral character and unquestionable ethics. And we'll treat you with kindness and give you and your family the dignity and respect that you deserve.
Types of Traffic Accident Cases Our Firm Handles Throughout Georgia
Our law firm handles claims arising out of ALL types of traffic accidents involving negligence, such as:
- Car Accidents
- Truck Accidents, (all types, including 18-wheeler tractor trailer trucks, big rigs, semis, box trucks, delivery & garbage trucks, pick-up trucks, 15 passenger vans)
- DUI and Drug-impaired Driver Accidents
- Motorcycle Accidents
- Pedestrian Accidents
- SUV Rollovers
- Hit-By-Car Pedestrian Accidents
- Bus Accidents
- Bicycle Accidents
- Train Accidents
Protect Your Valuable Legal Rights! Call 1-800-LAW-NEED for Your Free Consultation
Our Georgia auto accident lawyers, paralegals, and legal support members fight hard to get our clients the financial compensation they deserve. No matter where you are located, we are just a phone call away. For your Free Consultation contact Montlick & Associates, Nationwide 24/7 at 1-800-LAW-NEED (1-800-529-6333) or by simply dialing #WIN (#946) from your mobile phone. We also can be contacted at Montlick.com where you can submit a Free Case Evaluation Form 24/7 or utilize our 24-Hour Live Chat.
*Dollars recovered are cumulative and not indicative of individual case results. Each case is unique. Results depend on the facts and applicable law.
**Legal Services are provided by Montlick & Associates, P.C. and local associated law firms at no additional cost to you depending on the jurisdiction, and any specialized expertise required. For more information, click here.