Car Accident Lawyers Representing Clients in Henry County, Georgia GA
Our Experienced Auto Wreck Attorneys Fight Hard to Recover FULL Compensation for Victims Injured or Tragically Killed by Negligent Drivers in Henry County, Georgia (GA).
Fighting Hard & Winning Cases® in Georgia Since 1984
For over 39 years, Montlick & Associates, Injury Attorneys, have been representing personal injury and wrongful death victims in Henry County, Georgia. Our attorneys fight hard to obtain justice and recover complete financial compensation for people who have been injured in car, truck, pedestrian, tractor-trailer truck, and motorcycle accidents. Montlick & Associates has recovered Billions of dollars in compensation for our clients, proving that Our Experience Pays!™*
Montlick & Associates has received numerous awards for providing years of exceptionallegal services, including recognition for attaining the highest level of professional excellence, ethics, skills, & integrity. At Montlick, we are here for you. Our experienced attorneys, paralegals, and legal support professionals handle each of our client’s cases as if it was their own.
Our Attorneys Know What It Takes To Win®
If you or someone you love has been hurt or tragically killed in a motor vehicle crash caused by another driver in Henry County, Georgia or anywhere in the Southeast United States, call Montlick & Associates, Injury Attorneys, today for your free consultation.* Contact us Nationwide, 24/7 at 1-800-LAW-NEED (1-800-529-6333), or by simply dialing #WIN (#946) from your cellphone. You may also visit us at Montlick.com and contact us through our Free Case Evaluation Form or Free 24-hour live chat.
This Auto Accident Practice Page at a Glance:
- The Top Four Reasons Why People Select Montlick & Associates
- Why Retaining an Attorney Can Make a Difference to Personal Injury Victims
- How Our Personal Injury Lawyers Can Help Georgia Accident Victims
- Legal Time Deadlines: Act Now to Preserve Your Right to Recover Maximum Compensation
- What is My Georgia Auto Accident Case Worth?
- What We Do for Our Georgia Personal Injury Claimants
- Our Promise to You
- Types of Traffic Accident Cases Our Firm Handles Throughout Georgia
- Free Case Review and Consultation to Protect Your Legal Rights
The Top Four Reasons Why People Select Montlick & Associates:
Fighting Hard & Winning Cases®
1. Our team of legal professionals work tirelessly to maximize the monetary value of our clients’ cases according to Georgia personal injury law. After a motor vehicle accident caused by the negligence of a careless driver, you may not understand the full extent of your personal injuries and monetary damages. Insurance companies rely on a claimant´s lack of understanding of the accident and injury claims process.
Insurance company claims adjusters frequently attempt to offer financial compensation early, before you realize the severity of your personal injuries and damages, and before you have obtained legal advice. Insurance company adjusters may pressure a personal injury claimant to accept a quick, “low-ball” accident settlement to resolve the victim´s accident claim. However, once you or your loved one´s car crash case has been settled, your case may not be reopened, even if you find out later that your personal injuries and other financial damages are much more serious.
Montlick & Associates works hard for each one of our clients and we fight hard to obtain the maximum compensation that the injured or the family of the wrongful death accident are entitled to under Georgia personal injury law.*
2. Montlick & Associates is a client-focused, client-driven personal injury law firm. Since 1984, our team of attorneys and legal professionals have been dedicated to our goal of providing exceptional legal service to each and every client. We stay in contact with our clients on a regular basis, and keep them fully informed of all-important developments.
3. Our law practice is limited to personal injury law. Montlick & Associates believes that our auto accident attorneys are able to do the most exceptional job possible by concentrating and focusing their law practice to one area of the law. Our law firm only represents injured people, never insurance companies or corporations.
4. Our Experience Pays!TM Our personal injury law firm has been helping injured people and families who tragically lost a loved one recover full monetary compensation for over 39 years. Our personal injury law firm has recovered Billions of dollars for our clients.*
If you or someone you love was injured, or if you tragically lost a loved one due to the careless actions of an individual or corporation, simply contact Montlick & Associates for your Free Consultation. We are here to explain your legal rights and advise you about the steps necessary to protect those valuable rights. There are no fees unless you win. Contact us Nationwide, 24/7 at 1-800-LAW-NEED (1-800-529-6333), or by simply dialing #WIN (#946) from your cellphone. You may also visit us at Montlick.com and contact us through our Free Case Evaluation Form or Free 24-hour live chat.
Why Retaining an Attorney Can Makes a Difference to Personal Injury Victims:
Accident injury claimants are usually at a significant disadvantage when hurt in a traffic accident caused by a negligent driver. The first few days after a car accident are extremely stressful and painful. You or your family member will have many important medical and legal issues to cope with, such as physical injuries, auto repairs, renting a car, depression, post-traumatic stress, and anxiety associated with potentially having to preserve important crash evidence. Families are usually overwhelmed with medical expenses and other motor vehicle accident-related costs that need to be paid before they can return to work.
Insurance claims adjusters understand how to take advantage of a victim’s lack of knowledge and experience with the car accident injury and property damage claims process. Their primary goal, as a for-profit company, is to take in as much money as possible, while paying out the least amount of money possible on accident and injury claims. They accomplish this goal by training their car accident claims adjusters to diminish the value of claims, to delay payment on claims, and to outright decline payment on accident claims. Also, insurance representatives often attempt to record interviews with auto accident claimants in an attempt to record any statement they can use later against claimants. Insurance companies don´t want you to speak with or retain a lawyer because their own industry research shows that they pay out considerably more money to injury claimants who have retained experienced legal representation (see more on this below).
One study conducted by the Insurance Research Council (IRC) showed that
- 85% of personal injury claim payouts from insurance companies went to personal injury claimants represented by legal counsel.
- Injured individuals who retained legal representation generally received substantially greater financial recoveries than unrepresented parties.
- On average, personal injury victims with lawyers received 300 percent more financial compensation than those who did not retain legal representation.
For these reasons alone, having skilled, experienced, and knowledgeable legal counsel by your side in your Henry County auto accident case may significantly improve your prospects of success and receiving the full monetary compensation your case deserves.
How Our Personal Injury Lawyers Can Help Georgia Accident Victims
We Get to Work Fast! Once we advise you of your legal rights and you choose our law firm, our legal professionals will work quickly to take the essential steps necessary to protect your valuable legal rights. Let us worry about your legal issues, so you and your family can focus on getting well.
We Assume the Financial Risk: No Fee Or Costs Unless You Win! We handle personal injury cases on a “contingency fee” basis. This legal fee arrangement means that clients only owe legal fees and costs if our law firm is successful in obtaining a negotiated settlement agreement with the insurance company or defendant, or a judgment or verdict against the individual or company responsible for the crash, personal injuries, and other accident-related damages.
Overcoming Insurance Company Traps: Insurance company adjusters and their agents often appear cooperative and sympathetic, but their primary objective is to preserve the financial interests of the insurance company’s policy holders and to increase shareholder profits. In other words, the insurance company’s financial interests are directly in conflict with the value of your claim and your financial interests.
Insurance companies handle a tremendous amount of personal injury and wrongful death claims each year, and have implemented effective tactics and techniques to diminish, delay, or even dismiss financial payouts. Unfortunately, many claimants who speak directly with insurance companies may unknowingly compromise the monetary value of their claims. For example, a car accident injury claimant may give a recorded statement, without having an attorney present, and unintentionally reveal damaging statements or make comments that could be taken out of context to devalue, delay, or deny a claim.
Not being trained as a personal injury lawyer, it is understandable that many auto accident victims are not aware of their valuable, time-sensitive legal rights or the important actions necessary to protect those valuable rights. Another common error made by many auto accident claimants is settling their claims before understanding the full extent of their crash-related personal injuries and damages. Due to the complexities of Georgia law, many victims may also mistakenly commit other tactical missteps.
Our skilled traffic accident attorneys negotiate against the at-fault party’s insurance company, and we navigate the insurance company mine traps for our clients.
Assessing the Value of Your Accident Injury Claim: Evaluation of a personal injury claim involves not only the calculation of medical bills, lost wages, and vehicle repair costs, but also difficult-to-value intangible damages, such as pain and suffering, diminished earning capacity, mental anguish, and punitive damages (when the defendant’s conduct is egregious). Our accident injury attorneys have the experience necessary to determine the actual value of personal injury and wrongful death cases. When appropriate, we also conduct research into settlements and verdicts involving similar types of cases in comparable jurisdictions in order to quantify a range of value.
Navigating Legal Complexities: While most traffic accident cases settle out of court, when litigation is required, plaintiffs (the injured party) need a mastery of the rules of civil procedure, evidentiary rules, court rules, case law, and applicable Georgia statutes. Our attorneys are trained, educated, and experienced with the nuances of the law and how to navigate the complex personal injury claims process. We fight hard to obtain all of the monetary compensation our clients’ cases deserve!
Legal Time Deadlines: Act Now to Preserve Your Right to Recover Maximum Compensation
All types of legal claims are subject to “statutes of limitations” or legal time deadlines.
WARNING: Failing to comply with a statute of limitations will permanently bar your right to a recovery.
According to O.C.G.A. 9-3-33, the statute of limitations for personal injury cases in Georgia is generally 2 years from the date of the accident. Warning: there are exceptions that can greatly shorten or even lengthen the deadline! By way of example only, certain types of accident claims against governmental entities in Georgia as well as claims against the Federal Government can have much shorter deadlines and specific notification requirements. In some cases, a combination of different types of legal claims may exist that involve different time frames, which may be due to multiple defendants and/or even the laws of more than one jurisdiction. That statute of limitations or legal time deadline may be extended when a minor is involved. Statutes of limitations also vary from state to state.
Our experienced motor vehicle accident lawyers can review the facts and circumstances relevant to your claim to determine which statute of limitations (filing deadlines) apply. We take the required actions to preserve all important legal deadlines on behalf of our clients.
In addition to Georgia’s legal time deadlines, there are several other critical reasons for not delaying in seeking legal advice and assistance. Many injured people are surprised to learn that many times their own insurance policies (or depending on the facts sometimes those of a resident relative) can contain valuable insurance coverage, such as, by way of example only, Uninsured/Underinsured Motorist coverage or Medical Payments Coverage (“MedPay,” an optional no-fault type of insurance that covers medical expenses). It is critical to keep in mind that insurance policies typically have timely notification deadlines, which, if allowed to lapse, can result in the loss of valuable compensation and benefits.
There is more! In addition to notice requirements and legal time deadlines, there are other reasons to act without delay. By way of example only, with the passage of time witnesses can become difficult to locate, or they can forget important details. Other times, important evidence can be destroyed or disappear.
Put Our Experience to Work for You and Protect Your Valuable Legal Rights Today.
If our plaintiffs’ personal injury law firm is able to represent you or your loved one, your Montlick & Associates legal team will fight hard to obtain a full financial recovery that is deserved under Georgia Law. Our firm will search for additional avenues of financial recovery, and we will ensure that any relevant legal and contractual notification deadlines are met. We also act to protect critical accident evidence and interview witnesses as appropriate. Do not delay in protecting your legal rights and contact Montlick & Associates today.
Our Georgia Car Accident Attorneys are dedicated to aggressively pursuing maximum compensation on behalf of our clients, whether they live in Georgia or anywhere else in the United States.** Contact us Nationwide, 24/7 at 1-800-LAW-NEED (1-800-529-6333), or by simply dialing #WIN (#946) from your cellphone. You may also visit us at Montlick.com and contact us through our Free Case Evaluation Form or Free 24-hour live chat.
What is My Georgia Auto Accident Case Worth?
Georgia Car Accident Laws usually allow auto accident victims or the families who have lost loved ones to recover financial damages from negligent individuals or companies who caused the accident and the victims´ losses. Negligent parties can include individuals, public utilities, companies, public agencies, governmental bodies, other business organizations, and others, either acting alone or in concert with each other.
Our law firm is aggressive and we pursue all forms of damages that our clients are entitled to under Georgia law, including:
- Past and future medical bills
- Past and future lost wages
- Loss of earning capacity
- Property damage, including damage to motor vehicles and personal property
- Pain and suffering
- Loss of enjoyment of life
- Punitive Damages if the defendant’s conduct is malicious or egregiously reckless
- Loss of companionship, consortium and guidance
- Monetary compensation for emotional distress
The value of a claim depends on numerous factors, including, by way of example:
- the strength of legal liability
- the facts and circumstances of the incident,
- the strength of the applicable law and evidence
- the venue or locality where a claim must be brought
- the likeability and credibility that witnesses would have to a jury
- the extent of a client’s injuries
- the costs of medical treatment- including past and future, impact on the quality of life
- the extent of pain and suffering
- whether someone is temporarily or permanently disabled
The amount of monetary damages a car accident injury victim might recover in the State of Georgia is specific to the facts and circumstances of the accident. As such, each individual auto accident claim is unique. Predicting the precise dollar amount you and your family may receive from an auto accident claim is generally not possible at the outset of your motor vehicle collision case. However, our lawyers are able to advise our clients on the range of predicted case values, once: all of the evidence has been reviewed, we understand the extent and long-term effects of the injury or injuries, we have reviewed all medical expenses and records, and have evaluated the applicable Georgia law and the strength of the evidence.
Our car wreck lawyers work and fight hard on behalf of each individual client to maximize the value of their claims according to Georgia law.
Protect your legal rights today. Call us to understand your valuable legal rights and learn about the steps that need to be taken to protect them. Contact us Nationwide, 24/7 at 1-800-LAW-NEED (1-800-529-6333), or by simply dialing #WIN (#946) from your cellphone. You may also visit us at Montlick.com and contact us through our Free Case Evaluation Form or Free 24-hour live chat.
What We Do for Our Georgia Personal Injury Claimants
Caring, Dedication, Experience, Results!™
Montlick & Associates, Injury Attorneys, has been representing Georgians injured or killed due to the careless actions of others for over 39 years. With 43 lawyers and 170 legal support staff members, in addition to affiliated law firms, we have the resources and manpower to do what is necessary to protect our clients’ rights, and provide the personalized attention and care our clients’ cases deserve.**
Our legal services start with a free personal injury case analysis and consultation. Our accident claims attorneys will examine the facts of what occurred and advise you on your important legal rights, as well as explain the steps necessary to protect those valuable legal rights. If we take your car accident case, our lawyers and legal support staff will immediately begin working your case, collecting records, and gathering evidence and documentation to substantiate your insurance claim. We do this at no upfront, out-of-pocket costs to you. Moreover, we provide these legal services with no financial risk to you or your family. Montlick & Associates does not take a legal fee unless we obtain a judgment, settlement, or verdict on your behalf.
Contact us Nationwide, 24/7 at 1-800-LAW-NEED (1-800-529-6333), or by simply dialing #WIN (#946) from your cellphone. You may also visit us at Montlick.com and contact us through our Free Case Evaluation Form or Free 24-hour live chat.
Montlick & Associates- Fighting Hard & Winning Cases™ since 1984.
Our Promise to You
1. To Treat Your Case As If It Were Our Own. We'll treat you the same way we would want to be treated – as if it were our own case, or the case of a close friend or family member.
2. To Protect You From Powerful Insurance Companies. One of the first things the insurance adjuster will typically say is that you do not need an attorney. That's because the insurance company's goal is to pay you as little money as possible. And they know that injured people get substantially more money with an attorney representing them. With over 39 years of experience dealing with insurance companies, we can help you navigate through the insurance company minefields and avoid any traps.
3. To Analyze Your Case at No Charge to You. We'll evaluate your situation and advise you how to best protect your rights, at no charge to you. We invite you to call us 24 hours a day, including weekends and holidays to request a free consultation with one of our experienced personal injury lawyers. Or use our 24/7 online chat right here on our website.
4. To Vigorously Fight on Your Behalf in Order to Obtain All the Compensation and Benefits You Deserve. There's always a lot at stake after a serious injury, and when our clients rely on us for help, we never take that situation lightly. We work extremely hard, and we will always do the right thing when it comes to our clients.
5. To Give Your Case Our Personal Attention. We tell our clients: "We want you to concentrate on getting well. We want to hear from you if you have any questions or concerns. We work for you, not the other way around."
6. To Promptly Return Phone Calls and Keep You Informed. We are sure you've heard about professionals who do not return phone calls. Or, perhaps you have spoken to people using other law firms who never knew what was going on with their case. That won't happen with us. We keep our clients well informed of important developments and routinely send copies of correspondence regarding their case.
7. Be There for You When You Need Us Most. When our clients first call us after a serious injury, they're understandably really worried. And we say to them, "You don't have to do this alone." We'll take on the insurance company for you and help you get the money you deserve for your medical treatments, lost wages, car repairs and pain and suffering. That's the kind of help we've been giving for over 39 years.
8. Always Treat You With Dignity and Respect. Our promise is to operate at all times with honesty, integrity, high moral character and unquestionable ethics. And we'll treat you with kindness and give you and your family the dignity and respect that you deserve.
Types of Traffic Accident Cases Our Firm Handles Throughout Georgia
Our law firm handles claims arising out of ALL types of traffic accidents involving negligence, such as:
- Car Accidents
- Truck Accidents, (all types, including 18-wheeler tractor trailer trucks, big rigs, semis, box trucks, delivery & garbage trucks, pick-up trucks, 15 passenger vans)
- DUI and Drug-impaired Driver Accidents
- Motorcycle Accidents
- Pedestrian Accidents
- SUV Rollovers
- Hit-By-Car Pedestrian Accidents
- Bus Accidents
- Bicycle Accidents
- Train Accidents
Free Case Review and Consultation to Protect Your Legal Rights
Our Georgia attorneys fight hard to recover the compensation our clients deserve. No matter where you are located, we are just a phone call away. For your Free Consultation contact Montlick & Associates, Nationwide, 24/7 at 1-800-LAW-NEED (1-800-529-6333), or by simply dialing #WIN (#946) from your cellphone. You may also visit us at Montlick.com and contact us through our Free Case Evaluation Form or Free 24-hour live chat.
* Dollars recovered are cumulative and not indicative of individual case results. Each case is unique. Results depend on the facts and applicable law.
**Legal Services are provided by Montlick & Associates, P.C. and local associated law firms at no additional cost to you depending on the jurisdiction, and any specialized expertise required. For more information, click here.