Car Accident Lawyers Representing Clients in Evans, Georgia GA
Our Auto Wreck Attorneys Work Hard to Recover Maximum Compensation for Clients Injured or Tragically Killed by Negligent Drivers in Evans, Georgia (GA).
Our Attorneys Know What It Takes To Win® Automobile Crash Cases in Georgia
For over 38 years, the attorneys at Montlick & Associates have been fighting for the rights of people injured victims in automobile accidents, and to get them the compensation they deserve. We have recovered Billions of dollars for our clients, proving that Our Experience Pays®* Our lawyers handle ALL types of vehicular accident injury and death cases, and are dedicated to providing exceptional legal services for each one of our clients.
At Montlick & Associates, our dedicated legal professionals manage each of our client’s cases as if their case was our own, and proudly operate with a strong moral compass based on integrity, honesty, and unquestionable ethics.*. Contact our us today for your Free Consultation and discover how we can assist you.
Hire The Powerhouse Firm That Puts You First®
If you have been injured or tragically lost a loved one in an auto accident caused by a negligent driver in Evans, Georgia, in the Southeast, or anywhere in the United States, simply call Montlick & Associates, Injury Attorneys, today for your Free Consultation.** Contact us Nationwide, 24/7 at 1-800-LAW-NEED (1-800-529-6333), or by dialing #WIN (#946) from your cellphone. You may also visit us at Montlick.com and contact us through our Free Case Evaluation Form or use our Free 24-hour live chat.
This Car Accident Claims Page at a Glance:
- The Top Four Reasons Why People Select Montlick & Associates
- Why Retaining an Attorney Can Make a Difference to Personal Injury Victims
- How Our Personal Injury Lawyers Can Help Georgia Accident Victims
- Legal Time Deadlines: Act Now to Preserve Your Right to Recover Maximum Compensation
- What is My Georgia Auto Accident Case Worth?
- What We Do for Our Georgia Personal Injury Claimants
- Our Promise to You
- Types of Traffic Accident Cases Our Firm Handles Throughout Georgia
- Free Case Review and Consultation to Protect Your Legal Rights
The Top Four Reasons Why People Select Montlick & Associates:
Fighting Hard & Winning Cases®
1. Our team of attorneys and support staff work tirelessly to maximize the financial value of our clients’ accident cases under Georgia law. After a traffic accident caused by the negligent actions of another motorist, you may not understand the full extent of your personal injuries or how much monetary compensation your case deserves. Car accident insurance companies rely on an auto accident claimant´s lack of experience in the motor vehicle accident and personal injury claims process.
Accident insurance claims adjusters often also try to give financial compensation early in the claims process, before you know the seriousness of your personal injuries, before you know the full value of your case, and before you have obtained legal advice. Auto insurance adjusters might also put a lot of pressure on a personal injury claimant to accept a quick, “low-ball” settlement offer to resolve the victim´s claim. However, once you or your loved one´s car wreck case has been settled, you or your loved one´s case may not be reopened, even if you or your loved one find out later that your accident injuries and other monetary damages are much more severe.
The legal professionals at Montlick & Associates fight hard for each of our clients; we work hard to obtain maximum compensation under the law for our clients.
2. Montlick & Associates is a client-driven, client-focused personal injury law firm. Since 1984, our hardworking team of attorneys and legal professionals are dedicated to our mission of providing exceptionallegal service to our clients. We stay in contact with our clients on a regular, consistent basis, and keep our clients fully informed of all new important developments.
3. Our law practice is limited to personal injury law. Montlick & Associates believes that our auto accident injury lawyers are able to do the most exceptional job possible by focusing their practice to one area of the law. Our law firm only serves injured people, never corporations or insurance companies.
4. Our Experience Pays!TM Our plaintiffs´ personal injury law firm has been representing injured people and families who have tragically lost a loved one recover full financial compensation for over 38 years. Our law firm has recovered Billions of dollars for our personal injury clients.*
If you or someone your love were injured, or if you tragically lost a family member due to the reckless actions of an individual or corporation, simply contact Montlick & Associates for your Free Consultation. We are here and ready to help you understand your legal rights and advise you regarding the important actions necessary to protect those valuable rights. There are no fees unless you win. Contact us Nationwide, 24/7 at 1-800-LAW-NEED (1-800-529-6333), or by simply dialing #WIN (#946) from your cellphone. You may also visit us at Montlick.com and contact us through our Free Case Evaluation Form or Free 24-hour live chat.
Why Retaining an Attorney Can Makes a Difference to Personal Injury Victims:
Unrepresented auto collision injury claimants are often at a significant disadvantage. The first few days after an auto collision can be extremely stressful and painful. You or your loved one will have several important medical, legal and financial issues to deal with, such as property damage and disabling injuries. Moreover, families are often feeling overwhelmed with medical expenses and other auto accident-related expenses that need to be paid before they are able to return to work.
Insurance claims adjusters understand how to take advantage of an accident claimant’s lack of knowledge and experience of the accident injury and property damage claims process. Their primary goal, as for-profit enterprises, is to take it as much money as possible, while paying out the least amount of money possible on motor vehicle accident and personal injury claims. Insurance companies accomplish their objective by instructing their automobile accident claims adjusters to delay, diminish and even deny payment of auto accident claims. Also, insurance company representatives usually attempt to record interviews with motor vehicle accident claimants in order to obtain statements they might use later against claimants. Insurance companies don´t want you to retain an attorney because their own insurance industry research proves that they pay out much more compensation to plaintiffs with counsel than to those who do not have a lawyer.
One study conducted by the Insurance Research Council (IRC) showed that
- 85% of personal injury claim payouts from insurance companies went to personal injury claimants represented by legal counsel.
- Injured individuals who retained legal representation generally received substantially greater financial recoveries than unrepresented parties.
- On average, personal injury victims with lawyers received 300 percent more financial compensation than those who did not retain legal representation.
For these statistics alone, having an experienced, and skilled legal counsel by your side in your Evans auto accident case may substantially improve your prospects of succeeding and receiving the monetary compensation your case deserves.
How Our Personal Injury Lawyers Can Help Georgia Accident Victims
We Get to Work Fast! Once you choose our law firm, our legal professionals will work quickly to take the essential steps necessary to protect your valuable legal rights. Let us worry about your legal issues, so you and your family can focus on getting well.
Overcoming Insurance Company Traps: Insurance company adjusters and their agents often appear cooperative and sympathetic, but their primary objective is to preserve the financial interests of the insurance company’s policy holders and to increase shareholder profits. In other words, the insurance company’s financial interests are directly in conflict with the value of your claim and your financial interests.
Insurance companies handle a tremendous amount of personal injury and wrongful death claims each year, and have implemented effective tactics and techniques to diminish, delay, or even dismiss financial payouts. Unfortunately, many claimants who speak directly with insurance companies may unknowingly compromise the monetary value of their claims.
Not being trained as a personal injury lawyer, it is understandable that many auto accident victims are not aware of their valuable, time-sensitive legal rights or the important actions necessary to protect those valuable rights. Another common error made by many auto accident claimants is settling their claims before understanding the full extent of their crash-related personal injuries and damages. Due to the complexities of Georgia law, many victims may also mistakenly commit other tactical missteps.
Our experienced traffic accident attorneys negotiate against the at-fault party’s insurance company, and we navigate the insurance company mine traps for our clients.
Assessing the Value of Your Accident Injury Claim: Evaluation of a personal injury claim involves not only the calculation of medical bills, lost wages, and vehicle repair costs, but also difficult-to-value intangible damages, such as pain and suffering, diminished earning capacity, mental anguish, and punitive damages (when the defendant’s conduct rises to the level of gross negligence). Our accident injury attorneys have the experience necessary to determine the actual value of personal injury and wrongful death cases, and know what our clients’ cases are worth. When appropriate, we also conduct research into settlements and verdicts involving similar types of cases in comparable jurisdictions in order to quantify a range of value.
Navigating Legal Complexities: While most traffic accident cases settle out of court, when litigation is required, plaintiffs (the injured party) need a mastery of the rules of civil procedure, evidentiary rules, court rules, case law, and applicable Georgia statutes. Our attorneys are trained, educated, and experienced with the nuances of the law and how to navigate the complex personal injury claims process. We fight hard to obtain all of the monetary compensation our clients’ cases deserve!
Legal Time Deadlines: Act Now to Preserve Your Right to Recover Maximum Compensation
All types of legal claims are subject to “statutes of limitations” or legal time deadlines.
WARNING: Failing to comply with a statute of limitations will permanently bar your right to a recovery.
According to O.C.G.A. 9-3-33, the statute of limitations for personal injury cases in Georgia is generally 2 years from the date of the accident. Warning: there are exceptions that can greatly shorten or even lengthen the deadline! By way of example only, certain types of accident claims against governmental entities in Georgia as well as claims against the Federal Government can have much shorter deadlines and specific notification requirements. In some cases, a combination of different types of legal claims may exist that involve different time frames, which may be due to multiple defendants and/or even the laws of more than one jurisdiction. A statute of limitations or legal time deadline may also be extended when a minor is involved. Additionally, statutes of limitations also vary from state to state.
Our experienced motor vehicle accident lawyers can review the facts and circumstances relevant to your claim to determine which statute of limitations (filing deadlines) apply. We take the required actions to preserve all important legal deadlines on behalf of our clients.
In addition to Georgia’s legal time deadlines, there are several other critical reasons for not delaying in seeking legal advice and assistance. Many injured people are surprised to learn that many times their own insurance policies (or depending on the facts sometimes those of a resident relative) can contain valuable insurance coverage, such as, by way of example only, Uninsured/Underinsured Motorist coverage or Medical Payments Coverage (“MedPay,” an optional no-fault type of insurance that covers medical expenses). It is critical to keep in mind that insurance policies typically have timely notification deadlines, which, if allowed to lapse, can result in the loss of valuable compensation and benefits.
There is more! In addition to special notice requirements and legal time deadlines, there are other many other reasons to call our firm now and not to delay taking action. By way of example only, with the passage of time, accident eyewitnesses can become increasingly more difficult to find, or they might forget important details. Other times, important evidence can be destroyed or disappear.
Put Our Experience to Work for You and Protect Your Valuable Legal Rights Today.
If our Georgia accident injury law firm is able to help you or your loved one, your Montlick & Associates legal team will work hard to obtain a full monetary recovery that your cases deserves according to Georgia Law. Our law firm will search for additional opportunities of financial recovery, and our law firm will make sure that all relevant legal and contractual notification deadlines are met. We also act quickly to protect essential accident evidence and interview eyewitnesses as appropriate. Do not delay in protecting your valuable legal rights and simply contact Montlick & Associates today.
Our Georgia Auto Accident Lawyers are dedicated to aggressively pursuing full compensation on behalf of our clients, whether they live in Georgia or anywhere else in the United States.** Contact us Nationwide, 24/7 at 1-800-LAW-NEED (1-800-529-6333), or by simply dialing #WIN (#946) from your cellphone. You may also visit us at Montlick.com and contact us through our Free Case Evaluation Form or Free 24-hour live chat.
What is My Georgia Auto Accident Case Worth?
Georgia Car Accident Laws usually allow car accident claimants or the families who have tragically lost loved ones to recover monetary damages from careless individuals or corporations who caused the accident and the victims´ losses. Negligent parties may include individuals, companies, governmental bodies, public agencies, public utilities, other business organizations, and others, either acting alone or in concert with each other.
Our personal injury law firm is aggressive and we pursue all forms of damages that our clients are entitled to receive in accordance with Georgia personal injury law, including:
- Past and future medical bills
- Past and future lost wages
- Loss of earning capacity
- Property damage, including damage to motor vehicles and personal property
- Pain and suffering
- Emotional distress
- Loss of enjoyment of life
- Punitive Damages if the defendant’s conduct is malicious or egregiously reckless
- Loss of consortium
- Wrongful death damages when applicable, including the full value of the life of the victim and burial costs.
The value of a claim depends on numerous factors, including, by way of example:
- the strength of legal liability
- the facts and circumstances of the incident,
- the strength of the applicable law and evidence
- the venue or locality where a claim must be brought
- the likeability and credibility that witnesses would have to a jury
- the extent of a client’s injuries
- the costs of medical treatment- including past and future, impact on the quality of life
- the extent of pain and suffering
- ·whether someone is temporarily or permanently disabled
The amount of economic damages an auto accident injury claimant could recover in the State of Georgia is specific to the facts and details of the crash and resulting damages. As such, each car wreck claim is unique. Predicting the precise dollar amount you or your family may receive from a car crash claim is usually not possible at the beginning of your motor vehicle accident case. However, our lawyers are able to advise our clientele on the range of potential case values, once: all of the evidence has been reviewed, we understand the extent and long-term effects of the injury or injuries, we have reviewed all medical expenses and records, and have evaluated the applicable Georgia law and the strength of the evidence.
Our car wreck attorneys work hard on behalf of each individual client to maximize the value of their claims according to Georgia law.
Protect your legal rights today. Call us to learn about your valuable legal rights and learn about the steps that need to be taken to protect them. Contact us Nationwide, 24/7 at 1-800-LAW-NEED (1-800-529-6333), or by simply dialing #WIN (#946) from your cellphone. You may also visit us at Montlick.com and contact us through our Free Case Evaluation Form or Free 24-hour live chat.
What We Do for Our Georgia Personal Injury Claimants
Caring, Dedication, Experience, Results!™
Montlick & Associates, Injury Attorneys, has been representing Georgians hurt or killed due to the reckless actions of others for over 38 years. With 43 attorneys and 170 staff members, in addition to affiliated law firms, we have the manpower and the resources to do what is necessary to protect our clients’ legal rights, and provide the personalized attention and care our clients’ cases deserve.**
Our legal services begin with a no-obligation, free personal injury case analysis and consultation. Our traffic accident claims lawyers will examin the facts of what happened and advise you on your valuable legal rights, as well as explain the action steps necessary to protect those legal rights. If we are able to take your auto collision case, our lawyers and legal support staff will promptly begin working your case, collecting records, and gathering evidence and documentation to substantiate your insurance claim. We do this at no upfront, out-of-pocket costs to you. Moreover, we provide these legal services with no financial risk to you or your family. Montlick & Associates does not take a legal fee unless we obtain a judgment, settlement, or verdict on your behalf.
Contact us Nationwide, 24/7 at 1-800-LAW-NEED (1-800-529-6333), or by simply dialing #WIN (#946) from your cellphone. You may also visit us at Montlick.com and contact us through our Free Case Evaluation Form or Free 24-hour live chat.
Montlick & Associates- Fighting Hard & Winning Cases™ since 1984.
Our Promise to You
1. To Treat Your Case As If It Were Our Own. We'll treat you the same way we would want to be treated – as if it were our own case, or the case of a close friend or family member.
2. To Protect You From Powerful Insurance Companies. One of the first things the insurance adjuster will typically say is that you do not need an attorney. That's because the insurance company's goal is to pay you as little money as possible. And they know that injured people get substantially more money with an attorney representing them. With over 38 years of experience dealing with insurance companies, we can help you navigate through the insurance company minefields and avoid any traps.
3. To Analyze Your Case at No Charge to You. We'll evaluate your situation and advise you how to best protect your rights, at no charge to you. We invite you to call us 24 hours a day, including weekends and holidays to request a free consultation with one of our experienced personal injury lawyers. Or use our 24/7 online chat right here on our website.
4. To Vigorously Fight on Your Behalf in Order to Obtain All the Compensation and Benefits You Deserve. There's always a lot at stake after a serious injury, and when our clients rely on us for help, we never take that situation lightly. We work extremely hard, and we will always do the right thing when it comes to our clients.
5. To Give Your Case Our Personal Attention. We tell our clients: "We want you to concentrate on getting well. We want to hear from you if you have any questions or concerns. We work for you, not the other way around."
6. To Promptly Return Phone Calls and Keep You Informed. We are sure you've heard about professionals who do not return phone calls. Or, perhaps you have spoken to people using other law firms who never knew what was going on with their case. That won't happen with us. We keep our clients well informed of important developments and routinely send copies of correspondence regarding their case.
7. Be There for You When You Need Us Most. When our clients first call us after a serious injury, they're understandably really worried. And we say to them, "You don't have to do this alone." We'll take on the insurance company for you and help you get the money you deserve for your medical treatments, lost wages, car repairs and pain and suffering. That's the kind of help we've been giving for over 38 years.
8. Always Treat You With Dignity and Respect. Our promise is to operate at all times with honesty, integrity, high moral character and unquestionable ethics. And we'll treat you with kindness and give you and your family the dignity and respect that you deserve.
Types of Traffic Accident Cases Our Firm Handles Throughout Georgia
Our law firm handles injury and wrongful death claims arising out of ALL types of traffic accidents involving negligence, such as:
- Car Accidents
- Truck Accidents, (all types, including 18-wheeler tractor trailer trucks, big rigs, semis, box trucks, delivery & garbage trucks, pick-up trucks, 15 passenger vans)
- DUI and Drug-impaired Driver Accidents
- Motorcycle Accidents
- Pedestrian Accidents
- SUV Rollovers
- Hit-By-Car Pedestrian Accidents
- Bus Accidents
- Bicycle Accidents
- Train Accidents
Free Case Review and Consultation to Protect Your Legal Rights
Our Georgia law firm fights hard to recover the monetary compensation our clients deserve. No matter where you are located, we are just a phone call away. For your Free Consultation contact Montlick & Associates, Nationwide, 24/7 at 1-800-LAW-NEED (1-800-529-6333), or by simply dialing #WIN (#946) from your cellphone. You may also visit us at Montlick.com and contact us through our Free Case Evaluation Form or Free 24-hour live chat.
* Dollars recovered are cumulative and not indicative of individual case results. Each case is unique. Results depend on the facts and applicable law.
**Legal Services are provided by Montlick & Associates, P.C. and local associated law firms at no additional cost to you depending on the jurisdiction, and any specialized expertise required. For more information, click here.