Car Accident Lawyers Serving Clients in DeKalb County, Georgia (GA)
Our Auto Collision Attorneys Fight Hard to Win Maximum Compensation for our Personal Injury and Wrongful Death Clients
We Know What It Takes to Win™ Motor Vehicle Accident Injury Cases
For over 38 years, Montlick & Associates has fought hard for motor vehicle accident victims and their families throughout all of Georgia and the Southeast. Our plaintiffs´ personal injury law firm always puts our client’s best interest first, and we are dedicated to obtaining maximum financial compensation for them. We represent people who have been injured in all types of personal injury and accidental death cases involving negligence, such as accidents involving cars, trucks, cyclists, motorcycles, pedestrians, SUVs, and 18-wheeler semi-tractor trailer trucks. Montlick & Associates´ reputation for results speaks for itself! In fact, Montlick & Associates has recovered Billions of dollars on behalf of our clients since 1984. *
Montlick & Associates is dedicated to providing exceptional legal representation in each one of our clients´ cases. Additionally, our team of experienced lawyers, paralegals, and legal support staff operate with a steadfast moral compass that is built on a foundation based on honesty, integrity, and unquestionable ethics.
If you or someone you love has been harmed, injured, or killed in a crash caused by someone else´s carelessness, contact Montlick & Associates, Injury Attorneys, today for your free consultation.Contact us Nationwide 24/7 at1-800-LAW-NEED (1-800-529-6333), or by simply dialing #WIN (#946) from your cellphone. You may also visit us at Montlick.com and contact us through our Free Case Evaluation Form or Free 24-hour live chat.
This Web Page at a Glance:
- The Top Four Reasons Why People Select Montlick & Associates
- Why Retaining a DeKalb County Lawyer Could Make a Difference to Personal Injury Victims
- How Our Personal Injury Lawyers Can Help DeKalb County Accident Victims
- Legal Time Deadlines: Act Now to Preserve Your Right to Recover Maximum Compensation
- What is My DeKalb County Auto Accident Case Worth?
- What We Do for Our Georgia Personal Injury Claimants
- Our Promise to You
- Types of Traffic Accident Cases Our Firm Handles Throughout Georgia
- Free Case Review and Consultation to Protect Your Legal Rights
The Top Four Reasons Why People Select Montlick & Associates:
“The Powerhouse Firm that Puts You First!”™
- Our attorneys, paralegals, and legal support staff work tirelessly to obtain the maximum monetary value of each of our clients’ cases according to Georgia law. Initially following a collision caused by another person´s careless actions, you may not be aware of the full extent of your personal injuries, damages, economic damages, and losses. Auto accident insurance companies understand this, and their representatives often try to offer monetary compensation early, before you have discussed your case with a lawyer, and you are well-informed of your valuable legal rights.
In fact, automobile accident insurance company adjusters and their team of agents often try to pressure injury claimants into accepting quick, “low-ball” offers to settle their property damage and personal injury claims. This is because car accident insurance claims adjusters know that once your traffic accident case has been settled, your case cannot be reopened, even if you discover later that you require additional medical treatment, or that your personal injuries are more severe than you previously believed.
Our car crash lawyers serve clients in DeKalb County, all of Georgia, and the Southeast. They understand the values of our clients´ accident claims, and our law firm fights hard to maximize the financial compensation to which they are entitled to collect according to Georgia auto accident law. Our law firm also assists our clientele in navigating the complex insurance claims process, and we advise our clients on how to counter deceptive insurance company tactics.
- Montlick & Associates is a client-driven firm. Since 1984, our personal injury law firm has been dedicated to our goal of providing exceptionallegalservice to each of our clients. Our team of legal professionals keep in touch with our clients on a regular basis, promptly return client phone calls, and keep our clients fully informed of all-important case developments.
- Our law practice is limited to personal injury law. We believe that our attorneys and legal professionals can do the finest job possible by limiting and focusing their practice to one area of the law. We only represent injured people, never insurance companies or corporations.
- Our Experience Pays!™ Our law firm has been assisting injured people and their families in recovering the monetary compensation their cases deserve for over 38 years, and our law firm has recovered Billions of dollars for our clients.*
If you or someone you love has been harmed, injured or tragically killed due to the negligent actions of another person or corporation, contact Montlick & Associates for your Free Consultation. Our legal professionals will explain your invaluable legal rights, and advise you about the critical steps to take in order to protect those valuable legal rights. At Montlick & Associates, there are no fees unless we win. Contact us Nationwide 24/7 at1-800-LAW-NEED (1-800-529-6333), dial #WIN (946) from your cellphone, or visit Montlick.com and use our Free 24-Hour Live Chat.
Why Retaining a Personal Injury Lawyer Could Make a Difference to DeKalb County Accident Injury Claimants:
Auto accident injury claimants are usually at a significant disadvantage following a motor vehicle crash. The first few days after a car wreck are stressful and can make you feel overwhelmed. Auto accident victims usually have serious medical, financial, and legal issues to deal with, including obtaining reimbursement for the damage to your motor vehicle, obtaining a car rental, post traumatic stress disorder, disabling personal injuries, lost wages, and pain and suffering. Moreover, traffic accident claimants and their families are usually overwhelmed by car accident-related expenses, medical bills, and other crash-related costs that must be paid while personal injury victims stress over when they will be able to return to work and earn a living.
Accident insurance claims adjusters and their representatives understand how to take advantage of a claimant´s lack of experience and understanding of the car wreck insurance claims process. Their goal, being for-profit organizations, is to receive as many car insurance premiums as possible, while boosting insurance company profits by delaying, denying, and diminishing car accident damage claim values. In fact, car insurance claims adjusters are highly trained and use special tactics in order to diminish claim values.
For example, some auto insurance claims adjusters will try to conduct recorded interviews of claimants, in an attempt to record any statements made by the claimant that may be used later against the claimant. This strategy is particularly effective when the personal injury victim is not represented by a skilled auto accident claims lawyer. A car accident claimant that provides a recorded statement to an insurance claims agent could inadvertently provide answers or make statements that might be used out of context against them.
In fact, motor vehicle insurance companies do not want you to have your accident injury or wrongful death case reviewed by a qualified personal injury lawyer. This is because their own insurance industry research proves that insurance companies often pay out significantly more monetary compensation to car accident injury victims who have retained legal representation (see more on this below).
A study published by the Insurance Research Council (IRC) shows that:
- 85% of personal injury claim payouts from insurance companies went to personal injury victims represented by legal counsel.
- Injured individuals who retained legal representation generally received substantially greater financial recoveries than those who were unrepresented.
- On average, personal injury victims with lawyers received 300 percent more financial compensation than those who did not retain legal representation.
For these reasons alone, retaining legal counsel in your DeKalb County auto accident case could be an important step to maximizing your chances of success, and receiving the compensation your case deserves.
How Our Personal Injury Lawyers Can Help DeKalb County Car Accident Victims
- We Get to Work Fast! At the beginning of legal representation, our law professionals immediately begin taking the crucial steps necessary to protect our clients’ legal rights. We want our clients to focus on getting well while we handle the nuances of the car accident injury or wrongful death claims process.
- Overcoming Insurance Company Traps: Insurance company claims adjusters and agents may seem cooperative and caring; however, their primary goal is to preserve the financial interests of the insurance company’s policyholders and to increase their profits for their shareholders. This means the insurance company’s financial interests are in direct conflict with your financial interests and claim value.
a. Insurance companies manage a tremendous number of claims involving collisions and personal injuries each year. They have implemented effective strategies and techniques to reduce, delay, or even deny claims payouts. Sadly, many claimants who speak directly with the at-fault party’s insurance company after a traffic accident unwittingly compromise their claims’ monetary value. Our attorneys help our clients overcome these pitfalls, and help preserve the value of their auto accident claims.
- Assessing the Value of Your Accident Injury Claim: Evaluation of a personal injury claim involves not only the calculation of medical bills, lost wages, and vehicle repair costs, but also difficult-to-value intangible damages such as pain and suffering, mental anguish, diminished earning capacity, and punitive damages (when applicable). Our attorneys know how to value our clients’ claims and, when appropriate, also conduct research into verdicts and settlements involving similar types of cases in comparable jurisdictions in order to quantify a range of case value.
- Navigating Legal Complexities: While most auto accident cases settle out of court, when litigation is required, plaintiffs (the injured party) need a mastery of the rules of civil procedure, evidentiary rules, court rules, case law, and applicable Georgia statutes. Our lawyers are educated, trained, and experienced with the nuances of the law and how to navigate the complex personal injury claims process. We fight hard to recover all of the financial compensation our clients’ cases deserve!
Legal Time Deadlines: Act Now to Preserve Your Right to Recover Maximum Compensation
All types of legal claims are subject to “statutes of limitations” or legal time deadlines.
WARNING: Failing to comply with a statute of limitations will permanently bar your right to a recovery.
According to O.C.G.A. § 9-3-33, the statute of limitations for personal injury cases in Georgia is generally 2 years from the date of the accident,but there are exceptions that can greatly shorten or even lengthen the deadline! For example, claims against the government have shorter deadlines. Moreover, in some cases, a combination of different types of legal claims may exist that involve different time frames, which may be due to multiple defendants and/or even the laws of more than one jurisdiction. Statutes of limitations or legal time deadlines may also be extended when a minor is involved. Additionally, they also vary from state to state.
Our dedicated automobile accident injury and fatal accident lawyers can examine the facts and circumstances relevant to your case to determine which statutes of limitations (deadlines) apply.
In addition to Georgia’s legal time deadlines, there are many other critical reasons for not delaying in seeking legal advice and assistance. Many personal injury victims are surprised to learn that their own accident insurance policies (or depending on the facts sometimes those of a resident relative) can contain valuable coverage, such as, by way of example only, Uninsured/Underinsured Motorist coverage or Medical Payments Coverage (an optional no-fault type of insurance that covers medical expenses). It is critical to keep in mind that insurance policies typically have timely notification deadlines, which, if allowed to lapse, can result in the loss of valuable compensation and benefits.
There is more! In addition to mandatory time deadlines and legal notice requirements, there are many other reasons to act without hesitation. By way of example only, with the passage of time witnesses can become more difficult to locate, or witnesses might forget essential details. Other times, critical evidence can be destroyed or disappear. Our experienced Georgia lawyers take the required actions to meet all important legal deadlines on behalf of our clients, and make sure that all essential evidence is collected and preserved when appropriate.
Put Our Experience to Work for You! Protect your valuable legal rights today.
The Georgia Accident Attorneys at Montlick & Associates review all relevant and applicable avenues of financial recovery. Also, our lawyers ensure that any relevant contractual and legal notification deadlines are met. We also act to quickly to protect essential accident evidence and interview accident eyewitnesses as appropriate. Do not delay in protecting your legal rights!
Our lawyers are dedicated to aggressively pursuing complete financial compensation in our clients’ cases, whether they live in Georgia or anywhere else in the United States.Call us Nationwide 24/7 at 1-800-LAW-NEED (1-800-529-6333) or #WIN (#946) on your mobile phone, for your free consultation with a Montlick & Associates’ attorney. We are also available day and night through our Free Live Chat and through our Free Case Evaluation Form at Montlick.com.
What is My DeKalb County Auto Accident Case Worth?
Georgia personal injury law usually allows personal injury victims to recover monetary damages from negligent individuals and/or corporations who were responsible for their personal injuries, property damage, economic damages, and other losses. Negligent parties can include: individuals, companies, corporations, public agencies, public utilities, governmental bodies, and other business organizations, either acting in concert with each other or alone.
Our experienced car wreck lawyers pursue all types of financial damages that our clients are entitled to recover in accordance with Georgia´s personal injury statutes. The financial value of an auto accident injury claim in Georgia will depend on many essential factors, including, by way of example:
- the strength of legal liability
- the facts and circumstances of the incident
- the strength of the applicable law and evidence
- the extent of pain and suffering
- the venue or locality where a claim must be brought
- the likeability and credibility that witnesses would have to a jury
- the extent of a client’s injuries
- the costs of medical treatment- including past and future, impact on the quality of life
- whether someone is temporarily or permanently disabled
Some examples of the types of damages our personal injury lawyers have recovered on behalf of our DeKalb County clients are compensation for:
- Past and future medical bills
- Past and future lost wages
- Loss of earning capacity
- Property damage, including damage to motor vehicles and personal property
- Pain and suffering
- Emotional distress
- Loss of enjoyment of life
- Punitive Damages if the defendant’s conduct rises to the level of gross negligence
- Loss of companionship, consortium and guidance
- Wrongful death damages (when applicable)
In cases of a tragic loss of a family member, families are entitled to the full value of the life of the victim, burial costs, medical expenses incurred prior to death, and more.
The amount of financial compensation that a car accident claimant may recover in the State of Georgia is specific to the circumstances of the auto collision and the facts of a given case. As such, every auto wreck injury claim is unique. Predicting the precise dollar amount you and your family will receive from an auto accident claim is not possible at the initial stages of your case. However, our lawyers are able to advise our clients on the range of potential accident case values, once all of the evidence has been assembled, we understand the extent and long-term effects of the injury or injuries, we have reviewed all medical expenses and records, and have evaluated the applicable Georgia law and the strength of the evidence. Our auto accident injury and wrongful death lawyers work hard on behalf of each individual client to maximize the value of their claims under to Georgia law.
Protect your legal rights today. Call Montlick & Associates to learn about your legal rights and understand the steps necessary to protect those valuable rights. Contact us Nationwide 24/7 by calling 1-800-LAW-NEED (1-800-529-6333) or dial #WIN (#946) from your cell phone, use our online consultation form or use our 24-Hour Live Chat at www.Montlick.com.
What We Do for Our Georgia Personal Injury Claimants
Caring, Dedication, Experience, Results!™
For more than 38 years, Montlick & Associates, has been representing personal injury victims and families who have tragically lost loved ones due to the negligent acts of others. With 43 attorneys and 170 law firm support members, we have the experience, skill, manpower, and resources to do what is essential to protect our clients’ rights as well as provide the personalized care and attention our clients’ cases deserve.
Our legal services begin with a free auto accident case analysis and consultation. Our Georgia attorneys will review the circumstances and facts of your case and advise you on your valuable legal rights, as well as the steps necessary to protect those valuable rights. If Montlick & Associates is able to accept you as a client, our legal professionals will promptly begin working your claim, collecting records, gathering evidence, and documentation to substantiate your insurance accident claim.
Montlick & Associates Fights for Your Maximum Recovery
When car accident insurance companies are unwilling to offer enough money to reasonably compensate our clients, our attorneys will not hesitate, when appropriate, to file lawsuits against those responsible and take our clients’ cases to trial. In such circumstances, the client is always integral to the decision to file a lawsuit and litigate a claim.
Montlick & Associates- Fighting Hard & Winning Cases™ since 1984.
Our Promise to You
- Treat your case as if it were our own. We'll treat you the same way we would want to be treated – as if it were our own case, or the case of a close friend or family member.
- Protect you from powerful insurance companies. One of the first things the insurance adjuster will typically say is that you do not need an attorney. That's because the insurance company's goal is to pay you as little money as possible. And they know that injured people get substantially more money with an attorney representing them. With over 38 years of experience dealing with insurance companies, we can help you navigate through the insurance company minefields and avoid any traps.
- Analyze your case at no charge to you. We'll evaluate your situation and advise you how to best protect your rights, at no charge to you. We invite you to call us 24 hours a day, including weekends and holidays to request a free consultation with one of our experienced personal injury lawyers. Or use our 24/7 online chat right here on our website.
- Vigorously fight on your behalf in order to obtain all the compensation and benefits you deserve. There's always a lot at stake after a serious injury, and when our clients rely on us for help, we never take that situation lightly. We work extremely hard, treat our client’s cases as if they were our own, and we will always do the right thing when it comes to our clients.
- Give your case our personal attention. We tell our clients: "We want you to concentrate on getting well. We want to hear from you if you have any questions or concerns. We work for you, not the other way around."
- Promptly return phone calls and keep you informed. We are sure you've heard about professionals who do not return phone calls. Or, perhaps you have spoken to people using other law firms who never knew what was going on with their case. That won't happen with us. We keep our clients well informed of important developments and routinely send copies of correspondence regarding their case.
- Be there for you when you need us most. When our clients first call us after a serious injury, they're understandably really worried. And we say to them, "You don't have to do this alone." We'll take on the insurance company for you and help you get the money you deserve for your medical treatments, lost wages, car repairs and pain and suffering. That's the kind of help we've been giving for over 38 years.
- Always treat you with dignity and respect. Our promise is to operate at all times with honesty, integrity, high moral character and unquestionable ethics. And we'll treat you with kindness and give you and your family the dignity and respect that you deserve.
Types of Traffic Accident Cases Our Firm Handles Throughout Georgia
Our law firm handles injury and wrongful death claims arising out of ALL types of traffic accidents involving negligence, such as:
- Car Accidents
- Truck Accidents, (all types, including 18-wheeler tractor trailer trucks, big rigs, semis, box trucks, delivery & garbage trucks, pick-up trucks, 15 passenger vans)
- DUI and Drug-impaired Driver Accidents
- Motorcycle Accidents
- Pedestrian Accidents
- SUV Rollovers
- Hit-By-Car Pedestrian Accidents
- Bus Accidents
- Bicycle Accidents
- Train Accidents
Protect Your Valuable Legal Rights! Call 1-800-LAW-NEED for Your Free Consultation
Our Georgia Car Accident Lawyers, paralegals, and legal support staff fight hard to recover the financial compensation our clients deserve. No matter where you are located, we are just a phone call away. For your Free Consultation contact Montlick & Associates, Nationwide 24/7 at 1-800-LAW-NEED (1-800-529-6333) or by simply dialing #WIN (#946) from your mobile phone. We also can be contacted at Montlick.com where you can submit a Free Case Evaluation Form 24/7 or utilize our 24-Hour Live Chat.
*Dollars recovered are cumulative and not indicative of individual case results. Each case is unique. Results depend on the facts and applicable law.
**Legal Services are provided by Montlick & Associates, P.C. and local associated law firms at no additional cost to you depending on the jurisdiction, and any specialized expertise required. For more information, click here.