Car Accident Lawyers Serving Clients in Dalton, Georgia GA
Dedicated Auto crash Attorneys Who Fight Hard to Obtain FULL Monetary Compensation for Those Who Are Injured or Tragically Killed by Careless Motorists in Dalton, Georgia (GA).
Fighting Hard & Winning Cases® in Georgia Since 1984
For more than 39 years, Montlick & Associates, Injury Attorneys, has been representing the victims of personal injury and wrongful death accidents to obtain for them the money they deserev. Our attorneys work hard to obtain full financial compensation for those who have been injured or tragically killed in car, bicycle, truck, pedestrian, 18-wheeler truck, and motorcycle accidents. We have the track record for success, and have recovered Billions of dollars in compensation for our clients, proving that Our Experience Pays!®*
Montlick & Associates has received numerous awards for providing years of exceptional legal services, including recognition for achieving the highest level of professional excellence, integrity, ethics, & skill. At Montlick & Associates, Injury Attorneys, our firm is here for you. Our experienced attorneys, paralegals, and legal professionals manage each of our clients' cases as if it were their own.
Our Attorneys Know What It Takes To Win®
If you have been injured or tragically lost a loved one in a car wreck caused by negligent motorist in Dalton, Georgia, anywhere in the Southeast, or throughout the United States, call Montlick & Associates, Injury Attorneys, today for your free consultation.* Contact us Nationwide, 24/7 at 1-800-LAW-NEED (1-800-529-6333), or by simply dialing #WIN (#946) from your cellphone. You may also visit us at Montlick.com and contact us through our Free Case Evaluation Form or Free 24-hour live chat.
This Automobile Accident Practice Page at a Glance:
- The Top Four Reasons Why People Select Montlick & Associates
- Why Retaining an Attorney Can Make a Difference to Personal Injury Victims
- How Our Personal Injury Lawyers Can Help Georgia Accident Victims
- Legal Time Deadlines: Act Now to Preserve Your Right to Recover Maximum Compensation
- What is My Georgia Auto Accident Case Worth?
- What We Do for Our Georgia Personal Injury Claimants
- Our Promise to You
- Types of Traffic Accident Cases Our Firm Handles Throughout Georgia
- Free Case Review and Consultation to Protect Your Legal Rights
The Top Four Reasons Why People Select Montlick & Associates:
Fighting Hard & Winning Cases®
1. Our firm works hard and fights hard to maximize the financial value of our clients’ cases under Georgia personal injury law. After a car crash caused by the recklessness of a negligent driver, you may not know the full extent of your injuries and the true monetary value of your claim. Car accident insurance companies know this and relay on a claimant´s lack of understanding of the auto accident and personal injury claims process.
Auto accident insurance claims adjusters typically attempt to offer financial compensation quick and before you know the severity of your personal injuries and property damage, and before you have obtained legal advice from a qualified car accident lawyer. Insurance company adjusters often pressure personal injury claimants into accepting a quick, “low-ball” injury settlement to resolve the victim´s accident claim. However, once you or your family member´s car crash case is settled, your auto accident case can never be reopened, even if you learn later that your personal injuries and other economic damages are much more severe or your case is worth more than the settlement you or your loved one accepted.
The attorneys of Montlick & Associates work hard for each of our clients. We fight hard to secure the maximum compensation that our clients are entitled according to Georgia personal injury law.*
2. Montlick & Associates is a client-driven, client-focused personal injury law firm. Since 1984, our law professionals have been focused on our purpose of providing exceptional legal service to each of our clients. We keep in touch with our clients on a regular basis and keep our clients updated of all important developments.
3. Our law practice is limited to personal injury law. Montlick & Associates knows that our lawyers are able to do the most exceptional job possible by concentrating and focusing their law practice to one area of the law. Our law firm only represents injured people, never insurance companies or corporations.
4. Our Experience Pays! ® Our personal injury law firm has been helping injured people and families who tragically lost a loved one recover full financial compensation for over 39 years. Our personal injury law firm has recovered Billions of dollars for our clients.*
If you or a loved one was injured, or if you tragically lost a loved one due to the negligence actions of a person or company, simply contact Montlick & Associates for your Free Consultation. We are here to explain your valuable legal rights and advise you about the actions to protect those valuable rights. There are no fees unless you win. Contact us Nationwide, 24/7 at 1-800-LAW-NEED (1-800-529-6333), or by simply dialing #WIN (#946) from your cellphone. You may also visit us at Montlick.com and contact us through our Free Case Evaluation Form or Free 24-hour live chat.
Why Retaining an Attorney Can Makes a Difference to Personal Injury Victims:
Car wreck claimants are often at a significant disadvantage when hurt in a traffic accident caused by a negligent or reckless driver. The first few days after a car accident are very stressful and painful. You or your loved one will have numerous medical and legal issues to deal with, such as physical injuries, car repairs, renting a car, depression, post-traumatic stress, and anxiety associated with possibly having to save important accident evidence. Families are usually inundated with medical debts and other traffic accident-related expenses as they despair over when they will return to work.
Insurance claims adjusters understand how to take advantage of a car accident victim’s lack of knowledge and understanding of the auto accident injury and property damage claims process. As a for-profit corporation, their primary goal is to receive as much money as possible while paying out the least amount of money possible on car accident and injury claims. They accomplish this goal by training their auto accident claims adjusters to diminish claim value, delay payment, and event outright deny accident injury and property damage claims. Also, insurance agents often attempt to record interviews with car crash claimants to record any statement they could use later against claimants. Insurance companies do not want you to talk with a lawyer because their own industry research shows that they pay out considerably more money to injury claimants who have retained experienced legal representation (see more on this below).
One study conducted by the Insurance Research Council (IRC) showed that
- 85% of personal injury claim payouts from insurance companies went to personal injury claimants represented by legal counsel.
- Injured individuals who retained legal representation generally received substantially greater financial recoveries than unrepresented parties.
- On average, personal injury victims with lawyers received 300 percent more financial compensation than those who did not retain legal representation.
For these reasons alone, having experienced and knowledgeable legal counsel by your side in your Dalton auto accident case may significantly improve your prospects of success and receiving the full monetary compensation your case deserves.
How Our Personal Injury Lawyers Can Help Georgia Accident Victims
We Get to Work Fast! Once we advise you of your legal rights and you choose our law firm, our legal professionals will work quickly to take the essential steps necessary to protect your valuable legal rights. Let us worry about your legal issues, so you and your family can focus on getting well.
Overcoming Insurance Company Traps: Insurance company adjusters and their agents often appear cooperative and sympathetic, but their primary objective is to preserve the financial interests of the insurance company’s policy holders and to increase shareholder profits. In other words, the insurance company’s financial interests are directly in conflict with the value of your claim and your financial interests.
Insurance companies handle a tremendous amount of personal injury and wrongful death claims each year, and have implemented effective tactics and techniques to diminish, delay, or even dismiss financial payouts. Unfortunately, many claimants who speak directly with insurance companies may unknowingly compromise the monetary value of their claims. For example, a car accident injury claimant may give a recorded statement without having an attorney present, and unintentionally reveal damaging statements or make comments that could be taken out of context to devalue, delay, or deny their claim. Another common error made by many auto accident claimants is settling their claims before understanding the full extent of their crash-related personal injuries and damages. Due to the complexities of Georgia law, many victims may also mistakenly commit other tactical missteps.
Our aggressive traffic accident attorneys negotiate against the at-fault party’s insurance company, and we navigate the insurance company mine traps for our clients.
Assessing the Value of Your Accident Injury Claim: Evaluation of a personal injury claim involves not only the calculation of medical bills, lost wages, and vehicle repair costs, but also difficult-to-value intangible damages, such as pain and suffering, diminished earning capacity, mental anguish, and punitive damages (when the defendant’s conduct is egregious enough to warrant such damages). Our accident injury attorneys have the experience necessary to determine the actual value of personal injury and wrongful death cases. When appropriate, we also conduct research into settlements and verdicts involving similar types of cases in comparable jurisdictions in order to quantify a range of value.
Navigating Legal Complexities: While most traffic accident cases settle out of court, when litigation is required, plaintiffs (the injured party) need a mastery of the rules of civil procedure, evidentiary rules, court rules, case law, and applicable Georgia statutes. Our attorneys are trained, educated, and experienced with the nuances of the law and how to navigate the complex personal injury claims process. We fight hard to obtain all of the monetary compensation our clients’ cases deserve!
Legal Time Deadlines: Act Now to Preserve Your Right to Recover Maximum Compensation
All types of legal claims are subject to “statutes of limitations” or legal time deadlines.
WARNING: Failing to comply with a statute of limitations will permanently bar your right to a recovery.
According to O.C.G.A. 9-3-33, the statute of limitations for personal injury cases in Georgia is generally 2 years from the date of the accident. Warning: there are exceptions that can greatly shorten or even lengthen the deadline! By way of example only, certain types of accident claims against governmental entities in Georgia as well as claims against the Federal Government can have much shorter deadlines and specific notification requirements. In some cases, a combination of different types of legal claims may exist that involve different time frames, which may be due to multiple defendants and/or even the laws of more than one jurisdiction. That statute of limitations or legal time deadline may be extended when a minor is involved. Statutes of limitations also vary from state to state.
Our experienced motor vehicle accident lawyers can review the facts and circumstances relevant to your claim to determine which statute of limitations (filing deadlines) apply. We take the required actions to preserve all important legal deadlines on behalf of our clients.
In addition to Georgia’s legal time deadlines, there are several other critical reasons for not delaying in seeking legal advice and assistance. Many injured people are surprised to learn that many times their own insurance policies (or depending on the facts sometimes those of a resident relative) can contain valuable insurance coverage, such as, by way of example only, Uninsured/Underinsured Motorist coverage or Medical Payments Coverage (“MedPay,” an optional no-fault type of insurance that covers medical expenses). It is critical to keep in mind that insurance policies typically have timely notification deadlines, which, if allowed to lapse, can result in the loss of valuable compensation and benefits.
There is more! In addition to notice requirements and legal time deadlines, there are other reasons to act without delay. By way of example only, with the passage of time witnesses can become difficult to locate, or they can forget important details. Other times, important evidence can be destroyed or disappear.
Put Our Experience to Work for You and Protect Your Valuable Legal Rights Today.
If our personal injury law firm is able to represent you or your family member, your Montlick & Associates team will work hard to obtain a full financial recovery on your behalf in accordance with Georgia Personal Injury Statutes. Our law firm will search out all potential avenues of financial recovery, and we will make sure that any applicable legal and contractual notification deadlines are met. We also act to protect important accident evidence and interview witnesses when appropriate. Do not delay in guarding your valuable legal rights and contact Montlick & Associates, Injury Attorneys today.
Our Georgia Auto Accident Lawyers are committed to pursuing maximum monetary compensation on behalf of our clients, whether they live in Georgia or anywhere else in the United States.** Contact us Nationwide, 24/7 at 1-800-LAW-NEED (1-800-529-6333), or by simply dialing #WIN (#946) from your cellphone. You may also visit us at Montlick.com and contact us through our Free Case Evaluation Form or Free 24-hour live chat.
What is My Georgia Auto Accident Case Worth?
Georgia Car Accident Laws typically allow car accident victims or the families who have lost loved ones to recover economic and non-economic damages from negligent individuals or corporations who precipitated the traffic collision and the victims´ losses. At-fault parties might include individuals, public utilities, companies, public agencies, governmental bodies, other business organizations, and others, either acting alone or in concert with each other.
Our law firm is aggressive and we pursue all forms of damages that our clients are entitled to under Georgia law, including:
- Past and future medical bills
- Past and future lost wages
- Loss of earning capacity
- Property damage, including damage to motor vehicles and personal property
- Pain and suffering
- Emotional distress
- Loss of enjoyment of life
- Punitive Damages if the defendant’s conduct is malicious or egregiously reckless
- Loss of consortium
- Wrongful death/survival damages, including full value of the life of the decent and burial expenses.
The value of a claim depends on numerous factors, including, by way of example:
- the strength of legal liability
- the facts and circumstances of the incident,
- the strength of the applicable law and evidence
- the venue or locality where a claim must be brought
- the likeability and credibility that witnesses would have to a jury
- the extent of a client’s injuries
- the costs of medical treatment- including past and future, impact on the quality of life
- the extent of pain and suffering
- whether someone is temporarily or permanently disabled
The total amount of financial damages that an accident injury victim could recover in the State of Georgia is specific to the accident's facts and circumstances. As such, each car accident claim is unique. Predicting the precise monetary value, you and your family may receive from a car accident claim is usually not possible at the start of your car accident injury or wrongful death case. However, our lawyers are able to advise our clients on the range of predicted case values, once: all of the evidence has been reviewed, we understand the extent and long-term effects of the injury or injuries, we have reviewed all medical expenses and records, and have assessed the applicable Georgia law and the strength of the evidence.
Our car wreck lawyers fight hard on behalf of our clients to maximize the values of their claims, under Georgia law. Protect your legal rights today. Call us to understand your valuable legal rights and learn about the steps that need to be taken to protect them. Contact us Nationwide, 24/7 at 1-800-LAW-NEED (1-800-529-6333), or by simply dialing #WIN (#946) from your cellphone. You may also visit us at Montlick.com and contact us through our Free Case Evaluation Form or Free 24-hour live chat.
What We Do for Our Georgia Personal Injury Claimants
Caring, Dedication, Experience, Results!™
Montlick & Associates, Injury Attorneys, has been representing Georgians injured, harmed, or killed due to the negligent actions of others for more than 39 years. With 43 lawyers and 170 support staff members, in addition to affiliated law firms, we have the resources and manpower to do what is necessary to protect our clients’ rights, and provide the personalized attention and care our clients’ cases deserve.**
Our legal assistance begins with a free case analysis and consultation. Our car accident claims lawyers will review the facts of what happened and inform you on your essential legal rights, as well as explain the steps essential in protecting those valuable legal rights. If we take your auto collision case, our attorneys and legal support team will promptly begin handling your case, collecting records, and gathering evidence and documentation to substantiate your insurance claim. We do this at no upfront, out-of-pocket costs to you. Moreover, we provide these legal services with no financial risk to you or your family. Montlick & Associates does not take a legal fee unless we obtain a judgment, settlement, or verdict on your behalf. Contact us Nationwide, 24/7 at 1-800-LAW-NEED (1-800-529-6333), or by simply dialing #WIN (#946) from your cellphone. You may also visit us at Montlick.com and contact us through our Free Case Evaluation Form or Free 24-hour live chat.
Montlick & Associates- Fighting Hard & Winning Cases™ since 1984.
Our Promise to You
1. To Treat Your Case As If It Were Our Own. We'll treat you the same way we would want to be treated – as if it were our own case, or the case of a close friend or family member.
2. To Protect You From Powerful Insurance Companies. One of the first things the insurance adjuster will typically say is that you do not need an attorney. That's because the insurance company's goal is to pay you as little money as possible. And they know that injured people get substantially more money with an attorney representing them. With over 39 years of experience dealing with insurance companies, we can help you navigate through the insurance company minefields and avoid any traps.
3. To Analyze Your Case at No Charge to You. We'll evaluate your situation and advise you how to best protect your rights, at no charge to you. We invite you to call us 24 hours a day, including weekends and holidays to request a free consultation with one of our experienced personal injury lawyers. Or use our 24/7 online chat right here on our website.
4. To Vigorously Fight on Your Behalf in Order to Obtain All the Compensation and Benefits You Deserve. There's always a lot at stake after a serious injury, and when our clients rely on us for help, we never take that situation lightly. We work extremely hard, and we will always do the right thing when it comes to our clients.
5. To Give Your Case Our Personal Attention. We tell our clients: "We want you to concentrate on getting well. We want to hear from you if you have any questions or concerns. We work for you, not the other way around."
6. To Promptly Return Phone Calls and Keep You Informed. We are sure you've heard about professionals who do not return phone calls. Or, perhaps you have spoken to people using other law firms who never knew what was going on with their case. That won't happen with us. We keep our clients well informed of important developments and routinely send copies of correspondence regarding their case.
7. Be There for You When You Need Us Most. When our clients first call us after a serious injury, they're understandably really worried. And we say to them, "You don't have to do this alone." We'll take on the insurance company for you and help you get the money you deserve for your medical treatments, lost wages, car repairs and pain and suffering. That's the kind of help we've been giving for over 39 years.
8. Always Treat You With Dignity and Respect. Our promise is to operate at all times with honesty, integrity, high moral character and unquestionable ethics. And we'll treat you with kindness and give you and your family the dignity and respect that you deserve.
Types of Traffic Accident Cases Our Firm Handles Throughout Georgia
Our auto accident injury and wrongful death law firm handles claims arising out of ALL types of traffic accidents involving negligence, such as:
- Car Accidents
- Truck Accidents, (all types, including 18-wheeler tractor trailer trucks, big rigs, semis, box trucks, delivery & garbage trucks, pick-up trucks, 15 passenger vans)
- DUI and Drug-impaired Driver Accidents
- Motorcycle Accidents
- Pedestrian Accidents
- SUV Rollovers
- Hit-By-Car Pedestrian Accidents
- Bus Accidents
- Bicycle Accidents
- Train Accidents
Free Case Review and Consultation to Protect Your Legal Rights
Our Georgia firm works hard to recover the financial compensation our clients’ cases deserve. No matter where you are located, we are just a phone call away. For your Free Consultation contact Montlick & Associates, Nationwide, 24/7 at 1-800-LAW-NEED (1-800-529-6333), or by simply dialing #WIN (#946) from your cellphone. You may also visit us at Montlick.com and contact us through our Free Case Evaluation Form or Free 24-hour live chat.
* Dollars recovered are cumulative and not indicative of individual case results. Each case is unique. Results depend on the facts and applicable law.
**Legal Services are provided by Montlick & Associates, P.C. and local associated law firms at no additional cost to you depending on the jurisdiction, and any specialized expertise required. For more information, click here.