Car Accident Lawyers Serving Clients in Clayton County, Georgia (GA)
Our Experienced Auto Accident Attorneys Fight for Maximum Compensation for Clients Injured or Tragically Killed by Carless Drivers in Clayton County, Georgia (GA)
We Know What It Takes to Win™ Car Wreck Cases Throughout Georgia
For more than 39 years, Montlick & Associates has been Fighting Hard and Winning Cases™ on behalf of our clients. When you hire our firm, we will fight hard to recover the maximum financial compensation that you are entitled to after being injured or tragically killed in car, truck, motorcycle, pedestrian, or tractor-trailer truck accidents. Knowledge and Experience Pays™, and we have the track record to prove it; We have recovered Billions of dollars on behalf of our clients!*
At Montlick & Associates, we represent injured people in all types of personal injury, wrongful death, and accident cases. We are committed to providing exceptional legal services for each one of our clients. Our legal professionals handle every of our client’s cases as if it was their own. Our law firm proudly operates with an unwavering moral compass built on the principals of integrity, high-quality service, honesty, and unequivocal ethics.
If you or a loved one has been harmed, injured, or tragically killed in a car crash in Clayton County caused by another´s neglectful actions, call Montlick & Associates, Injury Attorneys, today for your free consultation.* Contact us Nationwide, 24/7 at 1-800-LAW-NEED (1-800-529-6333), or by simply dialing #WIN (#946) from your cellphone. You may also visit us at Montlick.com and contact us through our Free Case Evaluation Form or Free 24-hour live chat.
This Personal Injury Overview Page at a Glance:
- The Top Four Reasons Why People Select Montlick & Associates
- Why Retaining an Attorney Can Make a Difference to Personal Injury Victims
- How Our Personal Injury Lawyers Can Help Georgia Accident Victims
- Legal Time Deadlines: Act Now to Preserve Your Right to Recover Maximum Compensation
- What is My Georgia Auto Accident Case Worth?
- What We Do for Our Georgia Personal Injury Claimants
- Our Promise to You
- Types of Traffic Accident Cases Our Firm Handles Throughout Georgia
- Free Case Review and Consultation to Protect Your Legal Rights
The Top Four Reasons Why People Select Montlick & Associates:
“The Powerhouse Firm that Puts You First!”™
- Our experienced lawyers, paralegals, legal assistants, and legal support members work very hard in every client´s case to maximize the financial compensation recovered under Georgia law. Immediately following an accident precipitated by the negligent actions of a motorist or corporation, you may not realize the full nature or the full scope of your personal injuries and losses. Car accident insurance companies understand this, and they regularly try to offer monetary compensation early, long before you know the severity of your accident-related personal injuries or before you have obtained legal advice.
(a) Insurance company adjusters may press a motor vehicle accident injury claimant into taking a quick, “low-ball” offer to settle their personal injury and property damage claims. Insurance companies know that once your car accident case is settled, your case cannot be reopened, even if you discover later that your personal injuries are more serious than originally understood, and you require further costly medical treatment. Montlick & Associates fights hard to recover the maximum financial compensation to which our clients are entitled according to Georgia personal injury law.*
- Montlick & Associates is a client-driven firm. Since 1984, our law firm has been dedicated to our mission to provide exceptional legal services to each one of our clients. We stay in touch with our clients on a regular basis, and keep our clients fully informed of all-important case developments.
- Our law practice is limited to personal injury law. We think that our attorneys can do the most exceptional job possible by limiting and focusing their practice on one area of the law. Our law firm only represents injured people, never insurance companies or corporations.
- Our Experience Pays!TM Our law firm has been assisting injured people and their families in recovering the monetary compensation their case deserves for over 39 years, and our firm has recovered billions of dollars for our clients.**
If you or a member of your family have been injured, harmed, or killed due to the careless actions of another or a corporation, simply contact Montlick & Associates for your Free Consultation. We will explain your legal rights and advise you about the steps necessary to protect those rights. There are no fees unless you win. Contact us Nationwide, 24/7 at 1-800-LAW-NEED (1-800-529-6333), or by simply dialing #WIN (#946) from your cellphone. You may also visit us at Montlick.com and contact us through our Free Case Evaluation Form or Free 24-hour live chat.
Why Retaining an Attorney Can Makes a Difference to Personal Injury Victims:
Personal injury claimants are usually at a notable disadvantage being involved in an automobile accident caused by a neglectful driver. The first few days subsequent to an auto accident are often very overwhelming and stressful. You have numerous issues to cope with, including personal injuries, motor vehicle repairs, getting a rental car, and worrying about likely legal issues and collecting vital crash evidence. Families are often facing enormous medical expenses and additional crash-related expenses that demand payment prior to the injured family member being able to return to work.
Insurance company claims adjusters and their agents know how to take advantage of a victim’s lack of familiarity and experience with the car accident claims process. Their ultimate purpose, as a for-profit organization, is to receive as money as possible through insurance premiums and payout as little money on claims as possible. They achieve this by training their car accident claims adjusters to decline, delay, devalue, or minimize the amount of money that they pay you for your auto accident claim. Car accident insurance adjusters often attempt to administer recorded conversations with traffic accident victims in an effort to record any statements that the adjusters can use against claimants. Insurance companies don´t want you to talk with an experienced auto accident attorney because their own industry research proves that insurance companies pay out much more money to accident injury victims who have hired competent legal representation (see more on this below).
One study completed by the Insurance Research Council (IRC) shows that
- 85% of personal injury claim payouts from insurance companies went to personal injury claimants represented by legal counsel.
- Injured individuals who retained legal representation generally received substantially greater financial recoveries than unrepresented parties.
- On average, personal injury victims with lawyers received 300 percent more financial compensation than those who did not retain legal representation.
For these reasons, having experienced legal counsel in your Clayton County car accident case may significantly increase your probabilities of success and receiving the monetary compensation you or your loved one deserve.
How Our Personal Injury Lawyers Can Help Georgia Car Wreck Victims
We Get to Work Fast! Once we advise you of your legal rights and you choose our law firm, our legal team will immediately begin taking the essential steps required to protect your valuable legal rights. Let us worry about your legal issues, so you and your family can focus on getting well.
We Assume the Financial Risk: No Fee Or Costs Unless You Win! We handle personal injury cases on a “contingency fee” basis. This legal fee arrangement means that clients only owes legal fees and costs if our law firm is successful in obtaining a negotiated settlement agreement with the insurance company or defendant, or a judgment or verdict against the individual or company responsible for the crash, personal injuries, and other accident-related damages.
Overcoming Insurance Company Traps: Insurance company adjusters and representatives might initially seem cooperative and sympathetic, but their primary goal is to preserve the financial interests of the insurance company’s policy holders and to increase their profits for their shareholders. In other words, the insurance company’s financial interests are directly in conflict with the value of your claim and your financial interests.
Insurance companies work a remarkable number of accident injury claims each year, and have implemented effective methods and tactics to diminish, delay, or even dismiss financial payouts. Unfortunately, many people who speak directly with insurance companies following an accident unwittingly compromise the value of their claims. For instance, an accident injury claimant in may give a recorded statement without the presence of an experienced attorney, revealing damaging facts or making comments that are taken out of context.
Not being trained as a personal injury lawyer, it is understandable that most accident victims are not cognizant of their valuable and time-sensitive legal rights or the necessary steps they need to take in order to protect those valuable rights. Another frequent error made by several accident victims is settling claims before realizing the entire extent of their crash-related injuries. Due to the complexities of Georgia law, many victims may also mistakenly commit other tactical missteps.
Our highly skilled personal injury lawyers negotiate against the at-fault party’s insurance company and navigate the insurance company mine traps for our clients.
Assessing the Value of Your Accident Injury Claim: Evaluation of a personal injury claim involves not only the calculation of medical bills, lost wages, and vehicle repair costs, but also difficult-to-value intangible damages, such as pain and suffering, diminished earning capacity, mental anguish, and punitive damages (when the defendant’s conduct is egregious). Our attorneys have experience determining the true value of personal injury cases that involve a broad range of accidents. When appropriate, we also conduct research into settlements and verdicts involving similar types of cases in comparable jurisdictions in order to quantify a range of value.
Navigating Legal Complexities: While most traffic accident cases settle out of court, when litigation is required, plaintiffs (the injured party) need a mastery of the rules of civil procedure, evidentiary rules, court rules, case law, and applicable Georgia statutes. Our attorneys are trained, educated and experienced with the nuances of the law and how to navigate the complex personal injury claims process. We fight hard to obtain all of the financial compensation our clients’ cases deserve!
Legal Time Deadlines: Act Now to Preserve Your Right to Recover Maximum Compensation
All types of legal claims are subject to “statutes of limitations” or legal time deadlines.
WARNING: Failing to comply with a statute of limitations will permanently bar your right to a recovery.
According to O.C.G.A. 9-3-33, the statute of limitations for personal injury cases in Georgia is generally 2 years from the date of the accident. Warning: there are exceptions that can greatly shorten or even lengthen the deadline! By way of example only, certain types of accident claims against governmental entities in Georgia as well as claims against the Federal Government can have much shorter deadlines and specific notification requirements. In some cases, a combination of different types of legal claims may exist that involve different time frames, which may be due to multiple defendants and/or even the laws of more than one jurisdiction. That statute of limitations or legal time deadline may be extended when a minor is involved. Statutes of limitations also vary from state to state.
Our skilled and caring accident lawyers can evaluate the facts and events relevant to your claim to determine which statute of limitations (filing deadlines) apply. We take the required actions to preserve all-important legal deadlines on behalf of our clients.
In addition to Georgia’s legal time deadlines, there are several other critical reasons for not delaying in seeking legal advice and assistance. Many injured people are surprised to learn that many times their own insurance policies (or depending on the facts sometimes those of a resident relative) can contain valuable insurance coverage, such as, by way of example only, Uninsured/Underinsured Motorist coverage or Medical Payments Coverage (“MedPay,” an optional no-fault type of insurance that covers medical expenses). It is critical to keep in mind that insurance policies typically have timely notification deadlines, which, if allowed to lapse, can result in the loss of valuable compensation and benefits.
There is more! In addition to notice requirements and legal time deadlines, there are other reasons to act without delay. By way of example only, with the passage of time witnesses can become difficult to locate, or they can forget important details. Other times, important evidence can be destroyed or disappear.
Put Our Experience to Work for You! Protect your Valuable Legal Rights today.
Our Motor Vehicle Accident Attorneys review all suitable avenues of financial recovery and ensure that relevant legal and contractual notification deadlines are met. We also work swiftly to preserve necessary accident evidence and interview witnesses as appropriate. Do not hesitate to safeguard your legal rights and contact Montlick & Associates today.
Our Georgia Auto Accident Lawyers fight hard to recover maximum compensation in our clients’ cases, whether they live in Georgia or anywhere else in the United States.** Contact us Nationwide, 24/7 at 1-800-LAW-NEED (1-800-529-6333), or by simply dialing #WIN (#946) from your cellphone. You may also visit us at Montlick.com and contact us through our Free Case Evaluation Form or Free 24-hour live chat.
What is My Georgia Auto Accident Case Worth?
Georgia car accident law typically permits personal injury accident victims or the families who have tragically lost loved ones to recover financial damages from those accountable for their personal injuries and economic losses. Careless parties may include individuals, public utilities, companies, public agencies, governmental bodies, other business organizations, and others, either acting alone or in concert with each other.
Our auto accident injury and wrongful death attorneys fight for all types of damages that our clients are entitled to under Georgia law, including:
- Past and future medical bills
- Past and future lost wages
- Loss of earning capacity
- Property damage, including damage to motor vehicles and personal property
- Pain and suffering
- Loss of enjoyment of life
- Punitive Damages if the defendant’s conduct is malicious or egregiously reckless
- Loss of companionship, consortium and guidance
- Monetary compensation for emotional distress
The value of a claim depends on numerous factors, including, by way of example:
- the strength of legal liability
- the facts and circumstances of the incident,
- the strength of the applicable law and evidence
- the venue or locality where a claim must be brought
- the likeability and credibility that witnesses would have to a jury
- the extent of a client’s injuries
- the costs of medical treatment- including past and future, impact on the quality of life
- the extent of pain and suffering
- whether someone is temporarily or permanently disabled
The entire amount of economic and non-economic damages that a car accident injury victim may obtain in the State of Georgia will depend upon the facts and circumstances of their case. As such, each traffic accident claim is unique. Predicting the exact dollar amount that you or a family member could get from an auto accident claim is ordinarily not possible at the initial stages of your motor vehicle accident case. However, our lawyers are able to inform our clientele on the range of predicted accident injury case values, once all of the car accident evidence has been reviewed, we know the extent and long-term effects of the personal injury or personal injuries, we have examined all medical expenses and records, and have evaluated the applicable Georgia law and the strength of the evidence.
Our car wreck attorneys fight hard on behalf of each one of our clients to maximize the value of their claims under Georgia law.
Protect your legal rights today. Call us to learn about your legal rights and learn about the steps that need to be taken to protect those valuable rights. Contact us Nationwide, 24/7 at 1-800-LAW-NEED (1-800-529-6333), or by simply dialing #WIN (#946) from your cellphone. You may also visit us at Montlick.com and contact us through our Free Case Evaluation Form or Free 24-hour live chat.
What We Do for Our Georgia Personal Injury Claimants
Caring, Dedication, Experience, Results!™
Montlick & Associates has been representing Georgians harmed by the negligent acts of others for over 39 years. With 43 attorneys and 170 legal support staff members, in addition to affiliated law firms, we have the skill, experienced, resources, and manpower to do what is necessary to protect our clients’ legal rights, and provide the personalized attention and care our clients’ cases deserve.**
Our legal services start with a free accident consultation. Our attorneys will evaluate the details of what occurred, explain your valuable legal rights, and explain the steps necessary to protect those valuable legal rights. If we take your motor vehicle accident case, our lawyers and legal support team will quickly begin working your case and begin the process of securing records, assembling evidence, and documentation to substantiate your insurance accident claim. We do this at no upfront, out-of-pocket costs to you. Moreover, we provide these legal services with no financial risk to you or your family. Montlick & Associates does not take a legal fee unless we obtain a judgment, settlement, or verdict on your behalf.
Contact us Nationwide, 24/7 at 1-800-LAW-NEED (1-800-529-6333), or by simply dialing #WIN (#946) from your cellphone. You may also visit us at Montlick.com and contact us through our Free Case Evaluation Form or Free 24-hour live chat.
Montlick & Associates- Fighting Hard & Winning Cases™ since 1984.
Our Promise to You
- Treat your case as if it were our own. We'll treat you the same way we would want to be treated – as if it were our own case, or the case of a close friend or family member.
- Protect you from powerful insurance companies. One of the first things the insurance adjuster will typically say is that you do not need an attorney. That's because the insurance company's goal is to pay you as little money as possible. And they know that injured people get substantially more money with an attorney representing them. With over 39 years of experience dealing with insurance companies, we can help you navigate through the insurance company minefields and avoid any traps.
- Analyze your case at no charge to you. We'll evaluate your situation and advise you how to best protect your rights, at no charge to you. We invite you to call us 24 hours a day, including weekends and holidays to request a free consultation with one of our experienced personal injury lawyers. Or use our 24/7 online chat right here on our website.
- Vigorously fight on your behalf in order to obtain all the compensation and benefits you deserve. There's always a lot at stake after a serious injury, and when our clients rely on us for help, we never take that situation lightly. We work extremely hard, and we will always do the right thing when it comes to our clients.
- Give your case our personal attention. We tell our clients: "We want you to concentrate on getting well. We want to hear from you if you have any questions or concerns. We work for you, not the other way around."
- Promptly return phone calls and keep you informed. We are sure you've heard about professionals who do not return phone calls. Or, perhaps you have spoken to people using other law firms who never knew what was going on with their case. That won't happen with us. We keep our clients well informed of important developments and routinely send copies of correspondence regarding their case.
- Be there for you when you need us most. When our clients first call us after a serious injury, they're understandably really worried. And we say to them, "You don't have to do this alone." We'll take on the insurance company for you and help you get the money you deserve for your medical treatments, lost wages, car repairs and pain and suffering. That's the kind of help we've been giving for over 39 years.
- Always treat you with dignity and respect. Our promise is to operate at all times with honesty, integrity, high moral character and unquestionable ethics. And we'll treat you with kindness and give you and your family the dignity and respect that you deserve.
Types of Motor Vehicle Accident Cases Our Law Firm Handles Throughout Georgia
Our Georgia personal injury law firm represents personal injury, accident injury, and wrongful death clients in ALL types of accidents that involve negligence, such as:
- Car Accidents
- Truck Accidents, (all types, including 18-wheeler tractor trailer trucks, big rigs, semis, box trucks, delivery & garbage trucks, pick-up trucks, 15 passenger vans)
- DUI and Drug-impaired Driver Accidents
- Motorcycle Accidents
- Pedestrian Accidents
- SUV Rollovers
- Hit-By-Car Pedestrian Accidents
- Bus Accidents
- Bicycle Accidents
- Train Accidents
Free Case Review and Consultation to Protect Your Legal Rights
Our Georgia Car Accident Lawyers fight hard to recover the financial compensation our clients deserve. No matter where you are located, we are just a phone call away. For your Free Consultation contact Montlick & Associates, Nationwide, 24/7 at 1-800-LAW-NEED (1-800-529-6333), or by simply dialing #WIN (#946) from your cellphone. You may also visit us at Montlick.com and contact us through our Free Case Evaluation Form or Free 24-hour live chat.
*Dollars recovered are cumulative and not indicative of individual case results. Each case is unique. Results depend on the facts and applicable law.
**Legal Services are provided by Montlick & Associates, P.C. and local associated law firms at no additional cost to you depending on the jurisdiction, and any specialized expertise required. For more information, click here.