Car Accident Lawyers Serving Clients in Canton, Georgia GA
Our Auto Collision Attorneys Work Hard and Fight Hard to RecoverMaximumCompensation for Clients Injured or Tragically Killed by Negligent Drivers in Canton, Georgia (GA).
Our Attorneys Know What It Takes To Win® Motor Vehicle Traffic Collision Cases
For more than 38 years, Montlick & Associates, Injury Attorneys, has been working hard to obtain maximum compensation for our personal injury and wrongful death clients, and to get them the compensation they deserve. Montlick & Associates fights hard to obtain legal justice for people who are killed or hurt in automobile, motorcycle, pedestrian, truck, and 18-wheeler tractor-trailer crashes. If you or a loved one have been in a traffic collision, whether in Canton, Georgia, or anywhere in the United States, our dedicated lawyers are here to help you know, understand and protect your legal rights. At Montlick & Associates, We Know What it Takes to Win® and our law firm has the track record of success to prove it—We recovered Billions of dollars for our clients since 1984.*
At Montlick & Associates, we are here for you. Our team of attorneys, paralegals, and legal support staff always put our clients’ interests and needs first, handing each case as if it was our own, or that of a close family member. Our law firm has been honored with many awards from independent, reputable third parties who recognize our law firm for providing decades of exceptional legal services, and have acknowledged our law firm for providing the highest level of ethics, professional excellence, and integrity. To learn how Montlick & Associates can help you or your loved one and to receive your no obligation, free consultation, contact us and discuss your case with one of our caring legal professionals today.
Contact The Powerhouse Firm That Puts You First®
If you or a loved one is harmed, injured, or tragically killed in a motor vehicle accident caused by distracted, drunk, or negligence driver in Canton, Georgia, the Southeast, or anywhere in the United States, contact Montlick & Associates, Injury Attorneys, today for your Free Consultation.** Contact us Nationwide, 24/7 at 1-800-LAW-NEED (1-800-529-6333), or by dialing #WIN (#946) from your cellphone. You may also visit our website at Montlick.com and contact us through our Free Case Evaluation Form or use our Free 24-hour live chat.
This Automobile Accident Claim Page at a Glance:
- The Top Four Reasons Why People Select Montlick & Associates
- Why Retaining an Attorney Can Make a Difference to Personal Injury Victims
- How Our Personal Injury Lawyers Can Help Georgia Accident Victims
- Legal Time Deadlines: Act Now to Preserve Your Right to Recover Maximum Compensation
- What is My Georgia Auto Accident Case Worth?
- What We Do for Our Georgia Personal Injury Claimants
- Our Promise to You
- Types of Traffic Accident Cases Our Firm Handles Throughout Georgia
- Free Case Review and Consultation to Protect Your Legal Rights
The Top Four Reasons Why People Select Montlick & Associates:
Fighting Hard & Winning Cases®
1. Our lawyers fight hard to obtain maximum financial compensation of our clients' car accident injury and wrongful death cases by Georgia law. When you or a family member are injured or loved one is tragically killed in a car crash caused by another driver’s negligence, you may not be aware of the complete extent of your property damage, injuries, or how much financial compensation your case deserves. Auto accident insurance companies often take advantage of an accident claimant's lack of understand of their legal rights and their lack of experience in the personal injury or wrongful death claims process.
Car accident insurance claims adjusters may often try to offer financial compensation early in the automobile accident claims process, before you understand the severity of your personal injuries, or before you have discussed your case with an attorney. Insurance claims adjusters often try to persuade a personal injury claimant into accepting a quick, "low-ball" auto accident settlement to close the victim's claim. However, once your auto collision claim has been settled, the insurance claim may not be reopened, even if you realize that your damages are much more severe.
Montlick & Associates fights hard for every one of our clients; we work hard to recover maximum compensation for our auto accident injury clients and the families of the wrongful death victims under Georgia personal injury law.*
2. Montlick & Associates is a client-focused, wrongful death and personal injury law firm. Since 1984, our legal professionals have been dedicated to our goal of providing exceptional legal services to every one of our clients. We stay in contact with our clients, and ensure that our clients are up-to-date on all important case developments.
3. Our law firm´s practice is limited to personal injury law. Montlick & Associates feels strongly that our attorneys are able do the most exceptional job possible by focusing on one area of the law. Our law firm only represents personal injury victims and families who tragically lost loved ones in car accidents, never large corporations or insurance companies.
4. Our Experience Pays!TM Our personal injury law firm assists injury victims and families who have lost a loved one in a crash to receive full monetary compensation for over 38 years. Our law firm has obtained BILLIONS of dollars for our car accident injury and wrongful death clients for more than 38 years.*
If you or a family member have been injured, or if your family tragically lost a family member due to the negligent actions of a distracted, impair, or reckless driver or corporation, contact Montlick & Associates for your Free Consultation. Our legal professionals are here to help you understand and protect your valuable legal rights, and advise you about the necessary steps to take to protect those valuable legal rights. There are no fees unless you win. Contact us Nationwide, 24/7 at 1-800-LAW-NEED (1-800-529-6333), or by simply dialing #WIN (#946) from your cellphone. You may also visit us at Montlick.com and contact us through our Free Case Evaluation Form or Free 24-hour live chat.
Why Retaining an Attorney Can Makes a Difference to Personal Injury Victims:
Automobile accident claimants are often at a significant disadvantage when injured in a car accident caused by a careless driver. The initial few days after a motor vehicle accident can be stressful and painful. Victims often have serious medical and legal issues to cope with, such as disabling personal injuries, expensive medical care, loss of ability of work, and the need to receive compensation for such damages. Moreover, families are usually overwhelmed and stressed with car accident-related costs, and medical debts which need to be paid before the victim is able to return to work.
Accident insurance companies and their employees understand how to take full advantage of auto accident claimants’ lack of experience with the car accident injury claims process. Their ultimate mission is to take in premiums while delaying, diminishing and denying claim. Additionally, insurance agents and their claims adjustors interview victims without counsel in an attempt to learn information that they can use to do so. Motor vehicle accident Insurance companies do not want you to speak with an attorney about your claim because their own auto insurance industry research proves that car accident insurance companies often pay out substantially more monetary compensation to claimants who have retained legal counsel (see more on this below).
One study conducted by the Insurance Research Council (IRC) showed that
- 85% of personal injury claim payouts from insurance companies went to personal injury claimants represented by legal counsel.
- Injured individuals who retained legal representation generally received substantially greater financial recoveries than unrepresented parties.
- On average, personal injury victims with lawyers received 300 percent more financial compensation than those who did not retain legal representation.
For those reasons alone, retaining experienced, hardworking legal counsel in your Canton car accident case may significantly increase your chances of winning your accident injury or wrongful death case, and recovering the compensation your case deserves.
How Our Personal Injury Lawyers Can Help Georgia Accident Victims
We Get to Work Fast! Our attorneys work quickly to take the important steps required to protect our clients’ valuable legal rights. Let our legal professionals worry about your legal matters, so you and your loved one can focus on getting well.
We Assume the Financial Risk: No Fee Or Costs Unless You Win! We represent personal injury cases on a “contingency fee” basis. This legal fee arrangement means that clients only owe legal fees and costs after receiving a negotiated settlement agreement with the insurance company, defendant, or a judgment or verdict against the individual or company responsible for the accident, personal injuries, and other accident-related damages.
Overcoming Insurance Company Traps: Car accident insurance adjusters and their claims representatives often appear very sympathetic and helpful at first, but their primary mission is to protect the economic interests of the insurance company’s policy holders and to increase company profits. In other words, the insurance company’s financial interests are in direct conflict with you and your claim.
Insurance companies handle an enormous number of personal injury and wrongful death claims each year, and have implemented effective techniques and tactics to diminish, delay, or even deny financial payouts. Unfortunately, many accident injury claimants who speak directly with auto accident insurance companies may unknowingly harm the monetary value of their claims. For example, an automobile collision claimant might give a recorded statement without having an attorney present, and unintentionally disclose damaging statements or make comments that could be later be used out of context to devalue, delay, or deny their claim.
Another common error made by many auto accident claimants is settling their accident claims early before knowing the full extent of their auto accident-related personal injuries and damages. Due to the complexities of Georgia personal injury law, many auto accident victims may also commit other tactical missteps by mistake.
Our experienced car crash attorneys negotiate against the at-fault party’s insurance company, and we navigate the insurance company mine traps for our clients.
Assessing the Value of Your Accident Injury Claim: Evaluation of a personal injury claim involves not only the calculation of lost earnings and medical expenses, but also difficult-to-value intangible damages, such as mental anguish, diminished earning capacity, punitive damages (when the defendant’s conduct rises to the level of gross negligence), and pain and suffering. Our motor vehicle accident injury lawyers have the experience necessary to calculate the actual monetary value of wrongful death and personal injury cases. When appropriate, our legal professionals also conduct research into settlements and verdicts involving similar kinds of cases in comparable jurisdictions to quantify a range of predicted value.
Navigating Legal Complexities: While most automobile accident cases may eventually resolve out of court, when litigation is required, plaintiffs (injured parties) need a mastery of the rules of civil procedure, evidentiary rules, court rules, case law, and applicable Georgia statutes. Our lawyers are trained, educated, and experienced with the nuances of the law and how to navigate the complex personal injury claims process. We work hard to recover all of the financial compensation our clients’ cases deserve!
Legal Time Deadlines: Act Now to Preserve Your Right to Recover Maximum Compensation
All types of legal claims are subject to “statutes of limitations” or legal time deadlines.
WARNING: Failing to comply with a statute of limitations will permanently bar your right to a recovery.
According to O.C.G.A. 9-3-33, the statute of limitations for personal injury cases in Georgia is generally 2 years from the date of the accident. Warning: there are exceptions that can greatly shorten or even lengthen the deadline! By way of example only, certain types of accident claims against governmental entities in Georgia as well as claims against the Federal Government can have much shorter deadlines and specific notification requirements. In some cases, a combination of different types of legal claims may exist that involve different time frames, which may be due to multiple defendants and/or even the laws of more than one jurisdiction. That statute of limitations or legal time deadline may be extended when a minor is involved. Statutes of limitations also vary from state to state.
Our experienced motor vehicle accident lawyers can review the facts and circumstances relevant to your claim to determine which statute of limitations (filing deadlines) apply. We take the required actions to preserve all important legal deadlines on behalf of our clients.
In addition to Georgia’s legal time deadlines, there are several other critical reasons for not delaying in seeking legal advice and assistance. Many injured people are surprised to learn that many times their own insurance policies (or depending on the facts sometimes those of a resident relative) can contain valuable insurance coverage, such as, by way of example only, Uninsured/Underinsured Motorist coverage or Medical Payments Coverage (“MedPay”), an optional no-fault type of insurance that covers medical expenses). It is critical to keep in mind that insurance policies typically have timely notification deadlines, which, if allowed to lapse, can result in the loss of valuable compensation and benefits.
There is more! In addition to special notice requirements and important legal time deadlines, there are several other reasons to act without delay. By way of example only, with the passage of time eyewitnesses can become hard to locate, or eyewitnesses might forget important details. Other times, important evidence can disappear, or be destroyed.
Put Our Experience to Work for You and Protect Your Valuable Legal Rights Today.
If our auto accident law firm is able to represent you or your family member, your Montlick & Associates legal team will work hard to recover maximum compensation for your case according to Georgia Law. Our attorneys will look for all additional avenues of financial recovery, and our firm will ensure that all applicable contractual and legal notification deadlines are met. We also begin a case quickly to protect any essential auto collision evidence and interview eyewitnesses as appropriate. Do not delay in protecting your valuable legal rights and simply contact Montlick & Associates today.
Our Georgia Auto Accident Attorneys are ready to pursue maximum monetary compensation for car accident victims, whether they live in Georgia or anywhere else in the United States.** Contact us Nationwide 24/7 at 1-800-LAW-NEED (1-800-529-6333), or by simply dialing #WIN (#946) from your cellphone. You may also visit us at Montlick.com and contact us through our Free Case Evaluation Form or Free 24-hour live chat.
What is My Georgia Auto Accident Case Worth?
Georgia Auto Accident Laws often allow car wreck claimants or the families who tragically lost loved ones to recover economic damages from individuals or corporations who caused the crash and the victims´ losses. Negligent parties include individuals, companies, public agencies, governmental bodies, public utilities, other business organizations, and others, either acting individually or in concert with each other. Our motor vehicle accident law firm is aggressive and we pursue all forms of damages that our clients are entitled to obtain under Georgia law, including:
- Past and future medical bills
- Past and future lost wages
- Loss of earning capacity
- Property damage, including damage to motor vehicles and personal property
- Pain and suffering
- Loss of enjoyment of life
- Emotional distress and mental anguish
- Punitive Damages if the defendant’s conduct is malicious or egregiously reckless
- Loss of companionship, consortium and guidance
- Wrongful death/survival damages, including the full value of the loss of the decedent and burial expenses.
The value of a claim depends on numerous factors, including, by way of example:
- the strength of legal liability
- the facts and circumstances of the incident,
- the strength of the applicable law and evidence
- the venue or locality where a claim must be brought
- the likeability and credibility that witnesses would have to a jury
- the extent of a client’s injuries
- the costs of medical treatment- including past and future, impact on the quality of life
- the extent of pain and suffering
- whether someone is temporarily or permanently disabled
The amount of monetary damages a claimant involved in a car, truck, motorcycle, or pedestrian accident could receive in the State of Georgia is specific to the motor vehicle accident´s events, details, and coverages. As such, each auto accident claim is unique. Predicting the exact dollar amount you or your loved one might recover from an auto collision injury claim is typically not possible at the beginning stages of your case. However, our experienced attorneys are able to advise our clients on the range of similar case values, once: all of the evidence has been received and analyzed, we know the full extent and long-term effects of your personal injuries, we have examined all medical records and expenses, and as well as the applicable Georgia law and the strength of the evidence.
Our car wreck attorneys fight hard on behalf of every one of our clients to maximize the value of their claims under Georgia law.
Protect your valuable legal rights today. Contact Montlick & Associates to learn your valuable legal rights and learn about the steps necessary to be taken to protect them. Contact us Nationwide, 24/7 at 1-800-LAW-NEED (1-800-529-6333), or by simply dialing #WIN (#946) from your mobile phone. You may also visit us at Montlick.com and contact us through our Free Case Evaluation Form or Free 24-hour live chat.
What We Do for Our Georgia Personal Injury Claimants
Caring, Dedication, Experience, Results!™
Montlick & Associates, Injury Attorneys, have been representing individuals injured or killed due to the careless actions of another driver or corporations for over 38 years. With 43 lawyers and 170 support staff, in addition to affiliated law firms, our law firm has the resources, the experience, and the manpower to do what is necessary to protect our clients’ legal rights, and provide the care and personalized attention that our clients’ and their cases deserve.**
Our legal services begin with a no-obligation, free personal injury case analysis and consultation. Our automobile accident claims attorneys will analyze the facts and circumstances of what happened and we will explain your valuable rights, as well as explain the steps necessary to protect those important legal rights. If our law firm is able to take your car accident case, our lawyers, and law support staff will quickly begin handling your case by gathering important accident evidence, collecting records, and obtaining the important documentation to substantiate your motor vehicle accident insurance claim. We do this at no upfront, out-of-pocket costs to you. Moreover, we provide these legal services with no financial risk to you or your family. Montlick & Associates does not take a legal fee unless we obtain a settlement, judgment, or verdict on your behalf.
Contact us Nationwide, 24/7 at 1-800-LAW-NEED (1-800-529-6333), or by simply dialing #WIN (#946) from your cellphone. You may also visit us at Montlick.com and contact us through our Free Case Evaluation Form or Free 24-hour live chat.
Montlick & Associates- Fighting Hard & Winning Cases™ since 1984.
Our Promise to You:
1. To Treat Your Case As If It Were Our Own. We'll treat you the same way we would want to be treated – as if it were our own case, or the case of a close friend or family member.
2. To Protect You From Powerful Insurance Companies. One of the first things the insurance adjuster will typically say is that you do not need an attorney. That's because the insurance company's goal is to pay you as little money as possible. And they know that injured people get substantially more money with an attorney representing them. With over 38 years of experience dealing with insurance companies, we can help you navigate through the insurance company minefields and avoid any traps.
3. To Analyze Your Case at No Charge to You. We'll evaluate your situation and advise you how to best protect your rights, at no charge to you. We invite you to call us 24 hours a day, including weekends and holidays to request a free consultation with one of our experienced personal injury lawyers. Or use our 24/7 online chat right here on our website.
4. To Vigorously Fight on Your Behalf in Order to Obtain All the Compensation and Benefits You Deserve. There's always a lot at stake after a serious injury, and when our clients rely on us for help, we never take that situation lightly. We work extremely hard, and we will always do the right thing when it comes to our clients.
5. To Give Your Case Our Personal Attention. We tell our clients: "We want you to concentrate on getting well. We want to hear from you if you have any questions or concerns. We work for you, not the other way around."
6. To Promptly Return Phone Calls and Keep You Informed. We are sure you've heard about professionals who do not return phone calls. Or, perhaps you have spoken to people using other law firms who never knew what was going on with their case. That won't happen with us. We keep our clients well informed of important developments and routinely send copies of correspondence regarding their case.
7. Be There for You When You Need Us Most. When our clients first call us after a serious injury, they're understandably really worried. And we say to them, "You don't have to do this alone." We'll take on the insurance company for you and help you get the money you deserve for your medical treatments, lost wages, car repairs and pain and suffering. That's the kind of help we've been giving for over 38 years.
8. Always Treat You With Dignity and Respect. Our promise is to operate at all times with honesty, integrity, high moral character and unquestionable ethics. And we'll treat you with kindness and give you and your family the dignity and respect that you deserve.
Types of Traffic Accident Cases Our Firm Handles Throughout Georgia
Our national personal injury and wrongful death law firm represents clients who have been injured or killed in ALL types of accidents involving negligence, such as:
- Car Accidents
- Truck Accidents, (all types, including 18-wheeler tractor trailer trucks, big rigs, semis, box trucks, delivery & garbage trucks, pick-up trucks, 15 passenger vans)
- DUI and Drug-impaired Driver Accidents
- Motorcycle Accidents
- Pedestrian Accidents
- SUV Rollovers
- Hit-By-Car Pedestrian Accidents
- Bus Accidents
- Bicycle Accidents
- Train Accidents
Free Case Review and Consultation to Protect Your Legal Rights
Our Georgia Traffic Accident Lawyers fight hard to obtain the maximum amount of monetary compensation our clients´ cases deserve. No matter where you are located, we are just a phone call away. For your Free Consultation contact Montlick & Associates, Nationwide, 24/7 at 1-800-LAW-NEED (1-800-529-6333), or by simply dialing #WIN (#946) from your cellphone. You may also visit us at Montlick.com and contact us through our Free Case Evaluation Form or Free 24-hour live chat.
*Dollars recovered are cumulative and not indicative of individual case results. Each case is unique. Results depend on the facts and applicable law.
**Legal Services are provided by Montlick & Associates, P.C. and local associated law firms at no additional cost to you depending on the jurisdiction, and any specialized expertise required. For more information, click here.