Car Accident Lawyers Serving Florida (FL)
Experienced Auto Accident Attorneys Fighting for Maximum Compensation for Victims Injured or Killed by Negligent Drivers
We Know What It Takes to Win™ Car Accident Cases in Florida
For over 38, Montlick & Associates has been helping injured people obtain justice, by aggressively pursuing the compensation they deserve after being injured in an auto or truck accident. With billions of dollars recovered for our clients, Our Experience Pays!™
We handle all types of accident cases, and are dedicated to providing exceptional legal service for each and every client. Our caring and experienced attorneys handle each of our client’s cases as if it was their own. The firm proudly operates with a steadfast moral compass; with integrity, honesty, and unequivocal ethics.
If you or someone your love has been harmed in an automobile accident in Florida caused by someone else’s negligence, call Montlick & Associates, Injury Attorneys, today for your free consultation.* Contact us Nationwide, 24/7 at 1-800-LAW-NEED (1-800-529-6333), or by simply dialing #WIN (#946) from your cellphone. You may also visit us at Montlick.com and contact us through our Free Case Evaluation Form or Free 24-hour live chat.
This Web Page at a Glance:
- The Top Four Reasons Why People Select Montlick & Associates
- Why Retaining an Attorney Can Make a Difference to Personal Injury Victims
- How Our Personal Injury Lawyers Can Help Florida Accident Victims
- Legal Time Deadlines: Act Now to Preserve Your Right to Recover Maximum Compensation
- What is My Florida Auto Accident Case Worth?
- What We Do for Our Florida Personal Injury Claimants
- Our Promise to You
- Types of Traffic Accident Cases Our Firm Handles Throughout Florida
- Free Case Review and Consultation to Protect Your Legal Rights
The Top Four Reasons Why People Select Montlick & Associates:
“The Powerhouse Firm that Puts You First!”™
- Our lawyers and legal team work tirelessly to maximize the monetary value of each of our clients’ cases under Florida’s applicable law. Initially following any accident precipitated by the negligence of another, you may not know the full extent and nature of your personal injuries. Insurance companies understand this and will often attempt to offer financial compensation early, before you know the severity of your personal injury or have obtained legal advice. Insurance company representatives may pressure a personal injury claimant to accept a quick, “low-ball” offer to settle their claim. Once your accident case is settled, your case cannot be reopened, even if you find out later that your injuries are much more severe. Montlick & Associates fights hard for each and every client in order to collect the maximum compensation to which they are entitled under Florida personal injury law.*
- Montlick & Associates is a client-driven firm. Since 1984 we have been dedicated to our goal of providing exceptional service to each and every client. We stay in touch with our clients on a regular basis, and keep them fully informed of all-important developments.
- Our law practice is limited to personal injury law. We believe that our lawyers can do the finest job possible by focusing and limiting their practice to one area of the law. We only represent injured people, never insurance companies or corporations.
- Our Experience Pays!TM Our law firm has been assisting injured people and their families in recovering the monetary compensation their case deserves for over 38years, and our firm has recovered billions of dollars for our clients.**
If you or a member of your family have been injured or harmed by the negligent actions of a corporation or an individual, simply contact Montlick & Associates for your Free Consultation. We will explain your legal rights and advise you about the steps necessary to protect those rights. There are no fees or costs unless you win. Contact us Nationwide 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year at 1-800-LAW-NEED (1-800-529-6333), dial #WIN (946) from your cellphone, or visit Montlick.com and use our Free 24-Hour Live Chat.
Why Retaining an Attorney Can Makes a Difference to Personal Injury Victims:
Personal injury victims and their families are typically at a significant disadvantage after involved in an automobile accident caused by a careless driver. The first several days after a car accident are overwhelming. You have several important issues to deal with, including physical injuries, renting a car, getting your motor vehicle repaired, and worrying about potential legal issues, and potentially preserving crucial evidence. Families are frequently overwhelmed with medical bills and other expenses that need to be paid before their injured loved ones are able to return to work.
Insurance company representatives and their adjusters understand how to exploit a victim’s lack of knowledge and experience with the accident claims process. Their goal, as a for-profit enterprise, is to earn as much money as possible. They do this by having their trained claims adjusters and representatives delay, deny or minimize the amount of money that they pay you for your claim. Insurance representatives often try to conduct recorded interviews of traffic accident victims in an attempt to record any statement that they can use against a claimant. Insurance companies do not want you to speak to or retain an attorney, because they know that they generally pay out considerably more money to injured people who have retained legal representation (see more on this below).
One study conducted by the Insurance Research Council (IRC) showed that
- 85% of personal injury claim payouts from insurance companies went to personal injury victims represented by legal counsel.
- Injured individuals who retained legal representation generally received substantially greater financial recoveries than unrepresented parties.
- On average, personal injury victims with lawyers received 300 percent more financial compensation than those who did not retain legal representation.
For these reasons alone, having representation in your Florida auto accident case by an experienced personal injury attorney could significantly improve your prospects of success and getting the compensation you need, which can also make it easier to get the proper medical care you need to get well.
How Our Personal Injury Lawyers Can Help Florida Accident Victims
We Get to Work Fast! Once we advise you of your legal rights and you choose our firm, our legal team will immediately begin taking the essential steps required to protect your valuable legal rights. Let us worry about your legal issues, so you and your family can focus on getting well.
We Assume the Financial Risk: No Fees or Costs Unless You Win! We handle personal injury accident cases on a “contingency fee” basis. This attorney fee arrangement means that clients only owe legal fees if our firm successfully obtained a negotiated settlement agreement with the insurance company or defendant, or a judgment or verdict against the person or company responsible for the accident, injury and damages.
Overcoming Insurance Company Traps: Insurance company adjusters and representatives might seem caring and cooperative; however their main objective is to preserve the financial interests of the insurance company’s policyholders and to increase their profits for their shareholders. This means the insurance company’s financial interests are directly in conflict with your claim value and financial interests.
Insurance companies handle an extraordinary amount of accident claims each year. They have implemented effective techniques and strategies to minimize, delay or even deny financial payouts. Sadly, many people who speak directly with the at-fault party’s insurance company after an accident unwittingly compromise their claim’s monetary value. For example, an accident claimant may give a recorded statement without the presence of an attorney, inadvertently disclosing damaging facts or making comments that are taken out of context.
Not being educated and trained as a personal injury attorney, it is understandable that most people are not aware of their valuable legal rights and the actions they must take to protect those rights. Another common mistake made by accident victims is resolving claims prior to realizing the full extent of their accident-related injuries. Due to the complexities of Florida law, people may also mistakenly commit other tactical errors.
Insurance companies frequently try to encourage accident victims to accept a quick settlement “without lawyers.” You could forfeit valuable rights if you decide that course of action. This action could result in several severe monetary consequences for you and your family.
- You may leave “money on the table.”
- You may not get the medical treatment you deserve to heal correctly.
- You may unwittingly waive your rights to other legal claims and potentially even insurance benefits that you might not know about.
Our experienced personal injury lawyers negotiate against the other party’s insurance company and navigate the insurance company mine traps for our clients.
Assessing the Value of Your Accident Injury Claim: Evaluation of a personal injury claim involves not only the calculation of medical bills, lost wages, and vehicle repair costs, but also difficult-to-value intangible damages such as pain and suffering, diminished earning capacity, mental anguish, and punitive damages. Our attorneys have experience determining the true value of personal injury cases that involve a broad range of accidents. When appropriate, we also conduct research into settlements and verdicts involving similar types of cases in comparable jurisdictions in order to quantify a range of value.
Navigating Legal Complexities: While most traffic accident cases settle out of court, when litigation is required, plaintiffs (the injured party) need a mastery of the rules of civil procedure, evidentiary rules, court rules, case law, and applicable Florida statutes. Our attorneys are trained, educated and experienced with the nuances of the law and how to navigate the complex personal injury claims process. We fight hard to obtain all of the financial compensation our clients’ cases deserve!
Legal Time Deadlines: Act Now to Preserve Your Right to Recover Maximum Compensation
All types of legal claims are subject to “statutes of limitations” or legal time deadlines.
WARNING: Failing to comply with a statute of limitations will permanently bar your right to a recovery.
According to Florida Title VIII, Chapter 95.11 (3)(a), the statute of limitations for personal injury cases is generally 4 yearsfrom the date of the accident. Warning: there are exceptions that can greatly shorten or even lengthen the deadline! By way of example only: certain types of accident claims against governmental entities in Florida as well as claims against the Federal Government can have much shorter deadlines. In some cases, a combination of different types of legal claims may exist that involve different time frames, which may be due tomultiple defendants and/or even the laws of more than one jurisdiction. That statute of limitations or legal time deadline may be extended when a minor is involved.
Our experienced motor vehicle accident attorneys can examine the facts and circumstances relevant to your case to determine which statute of limitations (deadlines) apply. We take the required actions to preserve all-important legal deadlines on behalf of our clients.
In addition to Florida’s legal time deadlines, there are several other critical reasons for not delaying in seeking legal advice and assistance. Many injured people are surprised to learn that many times their own insurance policies (or depending on the facts sometimes those of a resident relative) can contain valuable insurance coverage, such as, by way of example only, MedPay or Uninsured/Underinsured Motorist coverage or Medical Payments Coverage (an optional no-fault type of insurance that covers medical expenses). It is critical to keep in mind that insurance policies typically have timely notification deadlines, which, if allowed to lapse, can result in the loss of valuable compensation and benefits.
There is more! In addition to notice requirements and legal time deadlines, there are other reasons to act without delay. By way of example only, with the passage of time witnesses can become difficult to locate, or they can forget important details. Other times, important evidence can be destroyed or disappear.
Put Our Experience to Work for You! Protect your valuable legal rights today.
Our Traffic Accident Attorneys at Montlick & Associates review all applicable avenues of financial recovery and ensure that any relevant legal and contractual notification deadlines are met. We also act to protect critical accident evidence and interview witnesses as appropriate. Do not delay in protecting your legal rights and contact Montlick & Associates today.
Our attorneys are dedicated to aggressively pursuing our clients’ cases, whether they live in Florida or anywhere else in the United States.**Call us Nationwide 24 hours a day, seven days a week, 365 days a week at 1-800-LAW-NEED (1-800-529-6333) or #WIN (#946) on your mobile phone, for your free consultation with a Montlick & Associates’ attorney. We are also available day and night through our Free Live Chat and through our Free Case Evaluation Form at Montlick.com.
What is My Florida Auto Accident Case Worth?
Florida car accident law generally allows accident injury victims to recover monetary damages from the individual or company responsible for their injuries when someone has been negligent. Negligent parties can include: individuals, companies, public utilities, governmental bodies, public agencies, and other business organizations, either acting alone or in concert with each other.
Our caring and dedicated attorneys pursue all forms of economic damages that our clients are entitled to under Florida law. The value of a personal injury claim depends on numerous factors, including, by way of example:
- the strength of legal liability
- the facts and circumstances of the incident
- the strength of the applicable law and evidence
- the venue or locality where a claim must be brought
- the likeability and credibility that witnesses would have to a jury
- the extent of a client’s injuries
- the costs of medical treatment- including past and future, impact on the quality of life
- the extent of pain and suffering
- whether someone is temporarily or permanently disabled
Some examples of the types of economic damages our personal injury lawyers have recovered on behalf of our Florida clients are compensation for:
- Past and future medical bills
- Past and future lost wages
- Loss of earning capacity
- Property damage, including damage to motor vehicles and personal property
- Pain and suffering
- Loss of enjoyment of life
- Punitive Damages if the defendant’s conduct is malicious or egregiously reckless
- Loss of companionship, consortium and guidance
- Monetary compensation for emotional distress
The amount of economic damages an accident injury victim might recover in the State of Florida is specific to the circumstances and facts of a given case. Every individual accident claim is unique. Predicting the exact dollar amount you and your family could recover from an accident claim is not possible at the outset of your accident case. However, our attorneys are able to advise our clients on the range of predicted accident injury case values, once all of the evidence has been assembled, we understand the extent and long-term effects of the injury or injuries, we have reviewed all medical expenses and records, and have evaluated the applicable, Florida law and the strength of the evidence.
Our traffic collision injury attorneys fight hard on behalf of each individual client to maximize the value of their claim under Florida law.
Protect your legal rights today. Call us to understand your legal rights and learn about the steps that need to be taken to protect those valuable rights. Contact us Nationwide 24/7 by calling 1-800-LAW-NEED (1-800-529-6333) or dial #WIN (#946) from your cell phone, use our online consultation form or use our 24-Hour Live Chat at www.Montlick.com.
What We Do for Our Florida Personal Injury Claimants
Caring, Dedication, Experience, Results!™
Montlick & Associates, Attorneys at Law, has been representing individuals injured by the recklessness of others for over 38years. With 43 attorneys and 170team members, in addition to affiliated law firms, we have the manpower and resources to do what is required to protect our clients’ rights and provide the personalized care and attention our clients’ cases deserve.**
Our legal services start with a free personal injury case analysis and consultation. Our lawyers will examine the circumstances and facts of what occurred and advise you on your important legal rights, as well as the steps necessary to protect those valuable legal rights. If we take your accident case, our lawyers and legal support staff will immediately begin working your case, gathering evidence, collecting records, and documentation to substantiate your insurance claim. We do this at no upfront, out-of-pocket costs to you.
Our attorneys aggressively fight for each and every client in order to maximize the value of their case under the law. In the appropriate situation, if the insurance company is unwilling to offer enough money to reasonably compensate our client, our law firm has the resources and experience to navigate the litigation process and take cases to trial. In such circumstances, the client is always integral to the decision to file a lawsuit and litigate a claim.
We provide these legal services with no financial risk to you or your family. Montlick & Associates does not take a legal fee unless we obtain a judgment, settlement, or verdict on your behalf.
At Montlick & Associates, our legal professionals care greatly about our clients. Our attorneys and staff understand how stressful it is to be injured. We aim to treat each client the way we would want to be treated if we were a client. To us, this includes promptly returning phone calls, keeping clients well informed of important developments, and routinely sending correspondence regarding their accident injury case.
Our clients recognize that we are working hard to protect their legal rights, and that we are effectively handling their legal matters. This enables them to focus on healing, their families, returning to work as quickly as possible, and returning to their day-to-day lives. This is the kind of client service we have been providing for over 38years. And it is what we will do for you too.
Montlick & Associates- Fighting Hard & Winning Cases™since 1984.
Our Promise to You
1. Treat your case as if it were our own. We'll treat you the same way we would want to be treated – as if it were our own case, or the case of a close friend or family member.
2. Protect you from powerful insurance companies. One of the first things the insurance adjuster will typically say is that you do not need an attorney. That's because the insurance company's goal is to pay you as little money as possible. And they know that injured people get substantially more money with an attorney representing them. With over 38years of experience dealing with insurance companies, we can help you navigate through the insurance company minefields and avoid any traps.
3. Analyze your case at no charge to you. We'll evaluate your situation and advise you how to best protect your rights, at no charge to you. We invite you to call us 24 hours a day, including weekends and holidays to request a free consultation with one of our experienced personal injury lawyers. Or use our 24/7 online chat right here on our website.
4. Vigorously fight on your behalf in order to obtain all the compensation and benefits you deserve. There's always a lot at stake after a serious injury, and when our clients rely on us for help, we never take that situation lightly. We work extremely hard, and we will always do the right thing when it comes to our clients.
5. Give your case our personal attention. We tell our clients: "We want you to concentrate on getting well. We want to hear from you if you have any questions or concerns. We work for you, not the other way around."
6. Promptly return phone calls and keep you informed. We are sure you've heard about professionals who do not return phone calls. Or, perhaps you have spoken to people using other law firms who never knew what was going on with their case. That won't happen with us. We keep our clients well informed of important developments and routinely send copies of correspondence regarding their case.
7. Be there for you when you need us most. When our clients first call us after a serious injury, they're understandably really worried. And we say to them, "You don't have to do this alone." We'll take on the insurance company for you and help you get the money you deserve for your medical treatments, lost wages, car repairs and pain and suffering. That's the kind of help we've been giving for over 38years.
8. Always treat you with dignity and respect. Our promise is to operate at all times with honesty, integrity, high moral character and unquestionable ethics. And we'll treat you with kindness and give you and your family the dignity and respect that you deserve.
Types of Traffic Accident Cases Our Firm Handles Throughout Florida
Our law firm handles claims arising out of ALL types of traffic accidents involving negligence, such as:
- Accidents involving pedestrians
- Motorcycle accidents
- Trucking accidents
- Rear-end collisions
- Improper lane changes
- T-bone collisions
- Disregard of traffic control devices and signs
- Improper turns
- Failure to yield
- SUV Rollovers
- Trucking accidents
- Accidents caused by drunk or intoxicated drivers
- Hit-and-run incidents
Free Case Review and Consultation to Protect Your Legal Rights
Our attorneys fight hard to get our clients the compensation they deserve. No matter where you are located, we are just a phone call away. For your Free Consultation contact Montlick & Associates, Nationwide 24/7 at 1-800-LAW-NEED (1-800-529-6333)or by simply dialing #WIN(#946) from your mobile phone. We also can be contacted at Montlick.com where you can submit a Free Case Evaluation Form 24/7 or utilize our 24-Hour Live Chat.
*Legal Services are provided by Montlick & Associates, P.C. and local associated law firms at no additional cost to you depending on the jurisdiction, and any specialized expertise required. For more information, click here
**Dollars recovered are cumulative and not indicative of individual case results. Each case is unique. Results depend on the facts and applicable law.