18-Wheeler Truck Accident Lawyers Serving Florida (FL) & Nationwide
Experienced Tractor-Trailer Truck Accident Attorneys Fighting for Maximum Compensation for Victims Injured or Killed by Negligent Truck Drivers
We Know What It Takes to Win™ Commercial Truck Accident Cases in Florida*
For over 38, Montlick & Associates has been helping injured people and families who tragically lost other family members, obtain legal justice by aggressively pursuing the monetary compensation to which they are entitled by law. Tractor trailer incidents commonly involve issues of both state and Federal law, and our attorneys know how to navigate the commercial claims and litigation processes. With billions of dollars recovered for our accident and injury clients, Our Experience Pays!™*
Our experienced attorneys handle all types of personal injury and traffic accident cases, and they are dedicated to providing exceptional legal service for each and every client. Our caring and hard-working lawyers handle each of our client’s cases as if it was their own. The firm has proudly operated since 1984 with an unwavering moral compass; with integrity, honesty, and unquestionable ethics. We have a long history of fighting hard to protect our clients, and a strong track record for results.
If you have been injured or lost a loved one in any type of accident involving a semi-truck, tractor trailer or any other type of truck or commercial vehicle in Florida or anywhere in the United States, call us today for your Free Consultation. Our lawyers will advise you of your legal rights, as well as the necessary steps to protect those rights. Contact us Nationwide 24/7, 365 days a year, at 1-800-LAW-NEED (1-800-529-6333). You can also dial #WIN (946) from your cellphone, or visit Montlick.com and use our Free 24-Hour Live Chat. Whether you are in Florida or anywhere in the United States, we are just a phone call away.
This Practice Page at a Glance:
- The Top Four Reasons Why People Select Montlick & Associates
- Why Retaining an Attorney Can Make a Difference to Truck Accident Victims
- How Our Trucking Accident Lawyers Can Help Florida Accident Victims
- Legal Time Deadlines: Act Now to Preserve Your Right to Recover Maximum Compensation in Florida
- What is My Florida 18-Wheeler Accident Case Worth?
- What We Do for Our Florida Truck Accident Claimants
- Our Promise to You!
- Types of Truck Accident Cases Our Firm Handles Throughout Florida
- Free Case Review and Consultation to Protect Your Legal Rights
The Top Four Reasons Why People Select Montlick & Associates:
“The Powerhouse Firm that Puts You First!”™
- Our lawyers and legal team work tirelessly to maximize the monetary value of each of our clients’ cases under Florida Law. Initially following any accident precipitated by someone else’s negligence, you may not know the full extent and nature of your personal injuries. Insurance companies understand this and will often attempt to offer financial compensation early, before you know the severity of your personal injury or have obtained legal advice. Insurance company representatives may pressure a personal injury claimant to accept a quick, “low-ball” offer to settle their claim. Once your accident case is settled, your case cannot be reopened, even if you find out later that your injuries are much more severe. Montlick & Associates fights hard for each and every client in order to collect the maximum compensation to which they are entitled by Florida Law, as well as Federal Law and the law of any other state that may be applicable.*
Montlick & Associates is a client-driven firm. Since 1984 we have been dedicated to our goal of providing exceptional service to each and every client. We stay in touch with our clients on a regular basis, and keep them fully informed of all-important developments.
- Our law practice is limited to personal injury law. We believe that our lawyers can do the finest job possible by focusing and limiting their practice to one area of the law. We only represent injured people, never insurance companies or corporations.
- Our Experience Pays!TM Our law firm has been assisting injured people and their families in recovering the monetary compensation their case deserves for over 38 years, and our firm has recovered billions of dollars for our clients.**
If you or a member of your family have been harmed or injured by the carelessness of a truck driver or a trucking company, simply contact Montlick & Associates for your Free Consultation. Our legal professionals will explain your legal rights and advise you about the specific steps necessary to protect those valuable legal rights. There are no fees or costs unless you win. Contact us Nationwide 24/7 at 1-800-LAW-NEED (1-800-529-6333), dial #WIN (946) from your cellphone. You can also visit Montlick.com and use our Free 24-Hour Live Chat or Free Case Evaluation Form.
Why Retaining Experienced Attorney Can Makes a Difference to Truck Accident Victims
Commercial truck accident victims and their families are frequently at a substantial disadvantage after being involved in a trucking accident caused by a careless truck driver. The first few days after a truck accident can be overwhelming. Accidents caused by negligent tractor trailer drivers, operating vehicles weighing over 10,000 pounds, often cause devastating injuries, and victims are with substantial hardships, such as expensive medical care, lost income, disability, and pain and suffering.
Insurance companies know how to capitalize on injury victims’ lack of experience and knowledge of the accident claims process. Their goals, asfor-profit businesses, are to maximize profits by collecting premiums while their claims adjusters and representatives work to deny or minimize claims.
Insurance companies do not care about you, despite how politely their representatives treat you. In fact, insurance representatives usually try to conduct recorded interviews of truck accident victims in an attempt to learn information they can use against them, and may even take statements of context to achieve this goal. As a result, many accident victims who speak directly with commercial insurance carriers following accidents unwittingly jeopardize their claims’ monetary value. Another frequent error made by trucking accident victims is resolving claims before realizing the full extent of their accident-related injuries and other compensatory damages. Consequently, insurance companies do not want you to talk to or retain a lawyer, because their own industry research reveals that they statistically pay out substantially more monetary compensation to injured people who retain legal representation than those who do not.
One study conducted by the Insurance Research Council (IRC) demonstrated that:
- 85% of personal injury claim payouts from insurance companies went to personal injury victims represented by legal counsel.
- On average, personal injury victims with lawyers received 300% more financial compensation than those who did not retain legal representation.
For these reasons alone, having experienced legal representation in your Florida 18-wheeler accident case by an experienced personal injury lawyer can significantly increase your prospects of success and obtaining the financial compensation you deserve.
Our Florida Trucking Accident Lawyers know what is necessary in order to hold negligent trucking companies and drivers accountable by making sure, when appropriate, that important evidence, such as black box data, camera footage and other evidence, is preserved. We navigate the claims process so that our injured clients can focus on getting well.
While most motor vehicle accident cases settle out of court, when litigation is necessary, plaintiffs (the injured party) must have a mastery of the rules of civil procedure, court rules, evidentiary rules, case law, and applicable Florida, Federal and any other states’ statutes and caselaw that may apply. Our attorneys are educated, trained, and experienced with the nuances of Florida accident law and how to navigate the complex personal injury claims processes. We fight hard on behalf of each injured client in order to maximize their right to compensation under the law, and when appropriate, take such cases through litigation and ultimately to trial when necessary to protect our clients’ rights.
If you have been injured or lost a loved one in a serious accident caused by a tractor trailer, contact Montlick & Associates for your Free Consultation. Our lawyers will advise you of your legal rights as well as the necessary steps to protect those rights. Contact us Nationwide 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year at 1-800-LAW-NEED (1-800-529-6333), dial #WIN (946) from your cellphone, or visit Montlick.com and use our Free 24-Hour Live Chat.
Legal Time Deadlines: Act Now to Preserve Your Right to Recover Maximum Compensation
All types of legal claims are subject to “statutes of limitations” or legal time deadlines.
WARNING: Failing to comply with a statute of limitations will permanently bar your right to a recovery.
According to Florida Title VIII, Chapter 95.11 (3)(a), the statute of limitations for personal injury cases is in Florida generally 4 years from the date of the accident, but there are exceptions that can greatly shorten or even lengthen the deadline! By way of example only, certain types of accident claims against governmental entities in Florida as well as claims against the Federal Government can have much shorter deadlines. In some cases, a combination of different types of legal claims may exist that involve different time frames, which may be due to multiple defendants and/or even the laws of more than one jurisdiction. Statutes of limitation also vary from state to state.Our experienced motor vehicle accident attorneys can examine the facts and circumstances relevant to your case to determine which statute of limitations (deadlines) apply. We take the required actions to preserve all important legal deadlines on behalf of our clients.
In addition to Florida’s legal time deadlines, there are several other critical reasons for not delaying in seeking legal advice and assistance. Many injured people are surprised to learn that their own insurance policies (or depending on the facts, sometimes those owned by a household family member) can contain valuable insurance coverage, such as, by way of example only, Uninsured/Underinsured Motorist coverage. It is critical to keep in mind that insurance policies typically have timely notification deadlines, which, if allowed to lapse, can result in a denial of coverage.
There is more! In addition to notice requirements and legal time deadlines, there are other reasons to act without delay. For example, with the passage of time witnesses can become difficult to locate, or they can forget important details. Other times, important evidence can be destroyed or disappear. You should not delay in seeking legal assistance as you have a limited amount of time to pursue your claim.
Put Our Truck Accident Experience to Work for You! Protect Your Valuable Legal Rights Today.
Our Tractor-Trailer Accident Attorneys at Montlick & Associates review all applicable avenues of financial recovery and ensure that any relevant legal and contractual notification deadlines are met. We also act to protect critical truck accident evidence and interview witnesses when appropriate. Do not delay in protecting your legal rights and contact Montlick & Associates today.
Our attorneys are dedicated to aggressively pursuing our clients’ cases, whether they live in Florida or anywhere else in the United States.* Call us Nationwide 24 hours a day, seven days a week, 365 days a year at 1-800-LAW-NEED (1-800-529-6333) or #WIN (#946) on your mobile phone, for your free consultation with a Montlick & Associates’ attorney. We are also available day and night through our Free Live Chat and through our Free Case Evaluation Form at Montlick.com.
What is My Florida Truck Accident Case Worth?
Florida trucking accident law generally allows accident victims to recover monetary damages from those responsible for their injuries or the wrongful death of their loved ones. Our dedicated and experienced lawyers purse all forms of economic damages that our clients are entitled to under Florida personal injury law and any other applicable laws. The value of a personal injury claim in Florida depends on numerous factors, including, by way of example:
- The strength of liability
- The facts and circumstances of the incident,
- The strength of the applicable law and evidence
- The venue or locality where a claim must be brought
- The likeability and credibility that witnesses would have to a jury
- The extent of a plaintiff’s injuries
- The costs of medical treatment - including past and future impact on the quality of life
- The extent of pain and suffering
- Whether the plaintiff is temporarily or permanently disabled
- Some examples of the types of economic damages our personal injury lawyers have recovered on behalf of our Florida clients are compensation for:
- Past and future lost wages
- Past and future medical bills
- Property damage, including damage to motor vehicles and personal property
- Loss of earning capacity
- Loss of enjoyment of life
- Pain and suffering
- Punitive Damages if the defendant’s conduct is malicious or egregiously reckless
- Loss of companionship, consortium and guidance
- Monetary compensation for emotional distress
- Wrongful Death Damages, including loss of companionship and protection, support and services, future income, burial expenses, and more.
The amount of economic damages a truck accident victim might recover in the State of Florida is specific to the circumstances and facts of a given case. Every individual accident claim is unique. Predicting the precise dollar amount you and your family might recover from a truck accident claim is generally not possible at the outset of your case. However, our lawyers are able to advise our clients on the range of predicted accident case values, once all of the evidence has been assembled, we understand the extent and long-term effects of the injury or injuries, we have reviewed all medical expenses and records, and have evaluated the applicable, Florida law and the strength of the evidence.
Our 18-Wheeler Accident Attorneys fight hard on behalf of each individual client to maximize the monetary value of their claim under Florida law.
Protect your legal rights today. Call us to understand your legal rights and learn about the steps that need to be taken to protect those valuable rights. Contact us in Florida and Nationwide 24/7 by calling 1-800-LAW-NEED (1-800-529-6333) or dial #WIN (#946) from your cell phone, use our online consultation form or use our 24-Hour Live Chat at www.Montlick.com.
Caring, Dedication, Experience, Results!™
Montlick & Associates, Attorneys at Law, has been representing personal injury victims and their families for over 38 years. With 43 attorneys and 170 staff members, in addition to affiliated law firms, Montlick & Associates has the resources and the manpower to do what is required to protect our clients’ legal rights, and provide the personalized care and attention our clients’ cases deserve.**
Our legal services start with a free truck accident case analysis and consultation. Our trucking accident lawyers will study the facts and circumstances of what occurred and advise you on your valuable legal rights, as well as the steps necessary to protect those valuable legal rights. If we accept your trucking accident case, our attorneys and legal support staff will immediately begin working your accident claim, gathering evidence, collecting records, and documentation to substantiate your insurance claim.
Our trucking accident lawyers aggressively fight for each and every client in order to maximize the monetary value of their case under the law. In the appropriate situation, if the trucking insurance company is not willing to offer enough money to reasonably compensate our client, our firm has the experience and resources to navigate the litigation process and take cases to trial. In such situations, the client is always integral to the decision to file a lawsuit and litigate a claim.
Montlick & Associates provides these legal services with no financial risk to you or your family. We do not take a legal fee unless we obtain a judgment, verdict or settlement, on your behalf.
At Montlick & Associates, our team of legal professionals care a greatly about our clients and their families. Our attorneys and staff understand how stressful it is to be injured. We aim to treat each client the way we would want to be treated if we were a client. To us, this includes keeping clients well informed of important developments, promptly returning phone calls, and routinely sending correspondence regarding their accident case.
Our clients recognize that we are working hard to protect their legal rights, and that we are effectively handling their legal matters. This enables them to focus on healing, their families, returning to work as quickly as possible, and returning to their day-to-day lives. This is the kind of client service we have been providing for over 38 years. And it is what we will do for you too.
Montlick & Associates- Fighting Hard & Winning Cases™ since 1984.
Our Promise to You
1. Treat your case as if it were our own. We'll treat you the same way we would want to be treated – as if it were our own case, or the case of a close friend or family member.
2. Protect you from powerful insurance companies. One of the first things the insurance adjuster will typically say is that you do not need an attorney. That's because the insurance company's goal is to pay you as little money as possible. And they know that injured people get substantially more money with an attorney representing them. With over 38 years of experience dealing with insurance companies, we can help you navigate through the insurance company minefields and avoid any traps.
3. Analyze your case at no charge to you. We'll evaluate your situation and advise you how to best protect your rights, at no charge to you. We invite you to call us 24 hours a day, including weekends and holidays to request a free consultation with one of our experienced personal injury lawyers. Or use our 24/7 online chat right here on our website.
4. Vigorously fight on your behalf in order to obtain all the compensation and benefits you deserve. There's always a lot at stake after a serious injury, and when our clients rely on us for help, we never take that situation lightly. We work extremely hard, and we will always do the right thing when it comes to our clients.
5. Give your case our personal attention. We tell our clients: "We want you to concentrate on getting well. We want to hear from you if you have any questions or concerns. We work for you, not the other way around."
6. Promptly return phone calls and keep you informed. We are sure you've heard about professionals who do not return phone calls. Or, perhaps you have spoken to people using other law firms who never knew what was going on with their case. That won't happen with us. We keep our clients well informed of important developments and routinely send copies of correspondence regarding their case.
7. Be there for you when you need us most. When our clients first call us after a serious injury, they're understandably really worried. And we say to them, "You don't have to do this alone." We'll take on the insurance company for you and help you get the money you deserve for your medical treatments, lost wages, car repairs and pain and suffering. That's the kind of help we've been giving for over 38years.
8. Always treat you with dignity and respect. Our promise is to operate at all times with honesty, integrity, high moral character and unquestionable ethics. And we'll treat you with kindness and give you and your family the dignity and respect that you deserve.
Types of Traffic Accident Cases Our Firm Handles Throughout Florida
Our law firm handles claims arising out of ALL types of traffic accidents involving negligence, such as:
- Car Accidents
- Truck Accidents
- DUI and Drug-impaired Driver Accidents
- Motorcycle Accidents
- Pedestrian Accidents
- SUV Rollovers
- Hit-By-Car Pedestrian Accidents
- Bus Accidents
- Bicycle Accidents
- Rear-end Collisions
- Improper Lane Changes
- T-bone Collisions
- Disregard of Traffic Control Devices and Signs
- Improper Turns
- Failure to Yield Accidents
- Accidents Caused by Drunk or Drugged Drivers
- Hit-and-run Incidents
Free Case Review and Consultation to Protect Your Legal Rights
Our attorneys fight hard to get our clients the compensation they deserve. No matter where you are located, we are just a phone call away. For your Free Consultation contact Montlick & Associates, Nationwide 24/7 at 1-800-LAW-NEED (1-800-529-6333) or by simply dialing #WIN (#946) from your mobile phone. We also can be contacted at Montlick.com where you can submit a Free Case Evaluation Form 24/7 or utilize our 24-Hour Live Chat.
*Legal Services are provided by Montlick & Associates, P.C. and local associated law firms at no additional cost to you depending on the jurisdiction, and any specialized expertise required. For more information, click here
**Dollars recovered are cumulative and not indicative of individual case results. Each case is unique. Results depend on the facts and applicable law.