Personal Injury Lawyers Serving Florida (FL)
Personal Injury Lawyers Serving Florida (FL)
We Know What It Takes to Win™
For over 35 years, our attorneys at Montlick & Associates have been fighting hard to protect the legal rights of injured victims, and to get people the maximum compensation allowed by law. Our law firm has recovered billions of dollars for our clients, and We Know What it Takes to Win!™* We handle ALL types of accident cases, and are dedicated to providing exceptional legal service for each and every client we serve. **
Our team of lawyers and legal staff help our clients obtain justice from by aggressively pursuing valuable monetary recovery for their injuries, including compensation for past, present and future medical expenses, lost income, disability, pain and suffering, and more. At our firm, we work hard for our clients, and their best interests are our highest priority. If you have been injured or lost a loved one because of someone else’s negligence, call our lawyers today to learn about your legal rights, as well as the critical steps that must be taken to protect those rights. Contact us Nationwide, 24 hours a day, and 7 days a week at 1-800-LAW-NEED (1-800-529-6333), or simply dial #WIN (946) from your cellphone, or use our Free 24-Hour Live Chat or Free Case Evaluation Form at Montlick.com
This Personal Injury Page at a Glance:
- The Top Four Reasons People Choose Montlick & Associates
- Why Having an Experienced Lawyer Makes a Big Difference to Personal Injury Victims
- How Our Personal Injury Lawyers Can Help Florida Accident & Injury Victims
- How to Protect Your Legal Rights and Recover Maximum Monetary Compensation
- How Much Money is Your Florida Personal Injury Case Worth?
- The Types of Personal Injury and Car Accident Cases We Handle Throughout Florida
- Our Promise
- Receive Your Free Case Analysis
The Top Four Reasons People Choose Montlick & Associates:
1. Our Experience Pays! Our law firm has been fighting hard to get injured people get the financial compensation they deserve since 1984, and we know what it takes to win and have the track record to prove it. We have recovered billions of dollars for our clients! In the event insurance companies do not offer enough compensation for our clients, and when appropriate, our lawyers know how, and will not hesitate to navigate the litigation process and ultimately take cases to trial.
2. Montlick & Associates works hard to maximize the value of each case as allowed by applicable law. Immediately following an accident caused by the negligent actions of another person or company, the full extent of your injuries may not be known. Insurance companies understand this, and they will often try to offer a quick “low-ball” settlement before you obtain experienced legal advice from an experienced attorney or before you know the full nature of your injuries. Once your case has been settled, it can never be reopened! This can be a serious problem should you realize later that your injuries are much more severe and require more medical treatment. Our attorneys fight hard on behalf of each of our clients to obtain the maximum compensation allowable under law, including monetary compensation for medical expenses, lost income, pain and suffering, disability, and punitive damages (depending on the egregiousness of the defendant's conduct). We examine the facts and circumstances of what happened and identify all potential avenues of recovery. In many cases, we find additional defendants and even other insurance policies that our clients do not know about, or the insurance company does not disclose.
3. Montlick & Associates is a client-driven law firm. For over 35, our law practice has been dedicated to providing exceptional service to each and every one of our clients. Our lawyers return phone calls, and keep clients informed and keep our clients informed of important developments in their cases while they focus on getting well. We treat our clients’ cases as if they were our own, and genuinely care about helping them through this difficult time in their lives.
4. Our law practice focuses exclusively on personal injury law. At Montlick & Associates, our lawyers and support staff focus on one area of law. We believe this greatly benefits our clients and helps them receive the best possible results in their cases. We only represent injured people, and never insurance companies or corporations.
If you have been injured or lost a member of your family because of the negligent actions of another person or company, or from a defective product, contact Montlick & Associates for your Free Initial Consultation today. Contact us Nationwide, 24 hours a day, and 7 days a week at 1-800-LAW-NEED (1-800-529-6333), or simply dial #WIN (946) from your cellphone, or use our Free 24-Hour Live Chat or Free Case Evaluation Form at Montlick.com .
Why Having an Experienced Lawyer Makes a Big Difference to Personal Injury Victims:
Insurance companies hope you will not contact a personal injury attorney to discuss your claim. Their goal, as "for-profit" businesses, is to make as much money as possible, and they do this by denying or minimizing claims. They also tend to exploit claimants’ lack of experience of the legal process in order to do so. Although Florida law does not require personal injury claimants to retain an attorney, representation by an experienced personal injury lawyer in Florida could significantly improve your chances of winning your case and ensuring that the amount of your settlement or judgment is fair. Industry studies have shown that that personal injury claimants who retained experienced legal representation generally received substantially more financial compensation in their cases than those individuals who were unrepresented by legal counsel.
For example, a study administered by the Insurance Research Council (IRC) reported that 85 percent of personal injury claim payouts from insurance companies went to personal injury claimants represented by attorneys.The IRC study also found that accident injury victims who retained an attorney, on average, collected 300% more money than those personal injury claimants who didn't retain legal representation. What this means for you – hiring an attorney can be a critical step to maximizing your right to compensation under the law.
How Our Personal Injury Lawyers Can Help Florida Accident & Injury Victims
We Get to Work Fast! We begin working on our clients’ cases right away, and diligently pursue their claims throughout the course of representation.
We Assume the Financial Risk: Montlick & Associates handles Florida personal injury cases on a contingency fee basis.*** Our clients only owe attorney fees if we obtain a negotiated settlement agreement with the insurance company, or a judgment or verdict against the person or company responsible for the injury. If we are unsuccessful in securing a recovery, there is no charge for our services.
Assessing the Value of Your Florida Personal Injury Claim: The proper evaluation of a personal injury claim involves more than simply calculating economic damages such as medical expenses or lost income. A thorough evaluation includes a calculation of both economic and non-economic damages. Some examples of non-economic damages includepain and suffering, emotional distress, and punitive damages. Our lawyers also carefully review impact of the accident and injuries on the plaintiff's quality of life, the wrongfulness of the defendant's conduct and any functional deficits a person may have as a result of their incident. Other important factors that our attorneys consider when assessing the value of a claim may include witness statements, doctor testimony, the entirety of the evidence available, vehicle damage, the applicable law and jurisdiction, and many other relevant factors.
Overcoming Insurance Company Traps: U.S. News & World Report found that most injury claimants do not know that claims handlers are trained to ask loaded questions designed to elicit answers that damage the value of their claim. Insurance company adjusters and representatives are taught to be personable and give you a sense of security, helpfulness, and cooperation. However, the objective of these companies is to pay you as little money as possible, or even nothing at all. Since they manage a tremendous number of property damage and personal injury claims annually, and they have implemented highly effective procedures to reduce or even refuse financial payouts and settlements. For example, some claimants unknowingly diminish the value of their claims by giving recorded statements without the presence of a lawyer in an attempt to deal directly with the at-fault party's insurance company following an accident. Others even agree to settlements before they realize the nature and extent of their injuries. If you speak with an insurance adjuster after your accident without an attorney, you could inadvertently reveal damaging facts, or make statements that could be taken out of context and used to hurt your case. Our lawyers protect our clients from these types of tactics, and also make sure insurance companies uphold their obligations to our clients, such as timely disclosing the amount of coverage available and making sure defendants preserve evidence in their possession.
Navigating Legal Complexities: Our lawyers are knowledgeable of the rules of civil procedure, evidentiary rules, court rules, case law, and other applicable Florida statutes. This complicated set of legal standards and requirements can be challenging, and the way injured parties navigate the legal process can drastically impact the outcome of their personal injury case. Our attorneys handle personal injury cases every day and understand the nuances of both Florida and Federal law.** Our experienced attorneys understand the types of important actions to take under the law in order to preserve our clients' legal rights and to maximize the value of our clients’ cases!
How to Protect Your Legal Rights and Recover Maximum Monetary Compensation
You Have a Limited Amount of Time to Recover the Money You Are Owed
Florida has a Statute of Limitation for personal injury claims, which sets the deadline for how long a plaintiff has to pursue a claim. Generally, the Statute of Limitation for personal injury claims in Florida is four years from the date of the incident, but it is subject to critical exceptions that can shorten or lengthen the deadline. For example, claims against any governmental entities or municipalities can require shorter deadlines. WARNING: Failure to take the required actions before the expiration of legal deadline(s) will result in the loss of your right to money damages. An experienced attorney can advise you of which deadlines are applicable to your case.
There are other reasons not to delay in seeking legal assistance. For example, a delay can result in a loss or destruction of important evidence, and witnesses can go missing or suffer a loss of memory. Additionally, insurance policy contracts often contain valuable notification deadlines, which, if allowed to elapse, can result in the denial of valuable insurance coverage, such as uninsured/underinsured motorist insurance or Personal Injury Protection (PIP) benefits. Our lawyers diligently work to preserve important evidence and interview witnesses when appropriate, and also make sure that all applicable legal and contractual notification deadlines are met.
Preserve Your Legal Rights Today!
Contact Us to learn about your legal rights and the actions necessary to protect those rights. To receive your free case review, you may contact Us Nationwide, 24 hours a day, and 7 days a week at 1-800-LAW-NEED (1-800-529-6333),or simply dial #WIN (946)from your cellphone, or use our Free 24-Hour Live Chat or Free Case Evaluation Format Montlick.com.
How Much Money is Your Florida Personal Injury Case Worth?
Florida personal injury law generally permits injury victims to recover damages from the person or company responsible for their injuries. Negligent parties can be individuals, companies, public utilities, governmental bodies, public agencies, and other commercial organizations, either acting alone or in concert with each other.
The value of a personal injury claim will depend on several factors, including, by way of example only, the circumstances and facts of the incident, the strength of the liability, applicable law and evidence, the venue or locality where a claim must be brought, the likeability and credibility that witnesses would have to a jury, the extent of a client's injuries, the costs of medical treatment- including past and future, the impact on the quality of life, the extent of pain and suffering, whether someone is temporarily or permanently disabled, and others.
The following list provides several types of damages our attorneys have recovered on behalf of our clients
- Past and future medical bills,
- Past and future Lost income
- Pain and Suffering
- Emotional distress,
- Loss of enjoyment of life
- Loss of consortium, companionship, and guidance.
- Diminished earning capacity
- Property damage, including damage to motor vehicles and personal property,
- Punitive Damages, in the event of intentional misconduct or gross negligence
In the event of wrongful death of beloved family members, Florida plaintiffs can recover the value of lost support and services, loss of companionship and protection, medical and funeral expenses, and more.
The amount of damages a personal injury victim recovers in the State of Florida is specific to the facts and circumstances of a given case. As such, each individual claim is unique. Predicting the exact amount of money that you or a family member could receive for a personal injury claim is not possible at the beginning of your case. However, our attorneys can advise our clients on the range of predicted case values once all of the evidence has been assembled, the extent and long-term effects of the injury are discovered, once we have reviewed all medical records and expenses, and we have evaluated the applicable law and the strength of the evidence. Our personal injury claim lawyers fight hard on behalf of each individual client to maximize the value of their claims, according to Florida law.
Protect Your Valuable Rights Today. For over 35 years, Montlick & Associates, Attorneys at Law, has been representing individuals injured by the negligence of others in ALL types of personal injury cases and We Know What It Takes to Win!™
We have the manpower, skill, knowledge, experience and resources to do what is crucial to protect our clients' legal rights and to provide the personalized attention our clients want and deserve.** Call us to learn about your legal rights and the steps that need to be taken to protect those rights today. A delay can hurt your case! To receive your free case review, you may contact us Nationwide, 24 hours a day, and 7 days a week at 1-800-LAW-NEED (1-800-529-6333), or simply dial #WIN (946) from your cellphone, or use our Free 24-Hour Live Chat or Free Case Evaluation Form at Montlick.com.
The Types of Personal Injury and Car Accident Cases We Handle Throughout Florida
At Montlick & Associates, we provide exceptional and aggressive legal representation consistent with our reputation as a formidable personal injury law firm. Our attorneys handle ALL types of personal injury cases throughout the State of Florida, including:
Traffic & Transportation-Related Accidents:
- Aviation Accidents
- Car Wrecks
- 18-Wheeler, Semi Tractor-trailer Truck Accidents
- Bicycle Accidents
- Hit-by-Car Accidents
- Hit-and-Run Accidents
- Drunk Driving Crashes
- Motorcycle Collisions
- Pedestrian Accidents
- Scooter, E-Scooter Accidents
- SUV Rollover Accidents
- Recreational Vehicle Accidents
- Wrongful Death
- Bone Fractures
- Traumatic Brain Injury (TBI) and all types of Head Injuries
- Paralysis, including paraplegia and quadriplegia
- Burn Injuries, Thermal injuries
- Internal Organ Damage
- Internal Bleeding
- Facial Scars, Severe Scarring
- Wrongful Death
Medical Malpractice & Negligence
- Anesthesia Accidents
- Failure to Diagnose
- Delayed Diagnosis
- Improper Diagnosis
- Failure to Inform
- Childbirth Injuries and Death
- Surgical Errors & Omissions
- Cancer Misdiagnosis, Failure to Diagnose Cancer
- Nursing Home Injuries and Abuse
- Pharmaceutical Malpractice
- Wrongful Death
Other Types of Personal Injury Claims
- Wrongful Death
- Slip and Fall Claims
- Dog Bites and Attacks
- Liability from Defective Products
- Liability arising from criminal behavior
- Veterans Benefits
- Whistleblower/Qui Tam Claims
- Asbestosis Claims, Mesothelioma
- Drug Injuries
- Lithium-Ion Battery Fire & Explosions
- E-Cigarette Explosions
- Apartment Fires
- Apartment Shootings
- Balcony Collapses
- Balcony Railing Failures & Falls
- Slip & Falls
- Inadequate Security
Products Liability – Unsafe, Recalled and Defective Products
- Defective Drugs
- Lithium Battery Fire & Explosion Burns, Injuries, Deaths or Property Losses
- Medical Device Defects
- Takata Airbag Defects Leading to Injuries or Deaths
- 3M Combat Military Earplugs
Workers' Compensation Claims
- Workplace Injuries/Job Injuries from all industries
- Construction Accidents
- Workers' Compensation claims
1. Treat our clients’ cases as if they were our own: Our legal professionals and attorneys strive to treat you and handle your case the same way we would want to be treated – as if your case ours or very close family member’s.
2. We protect our clients from powerful insurance companies. One of the first things the insurance adjuster will typically say is that you don't have to speak with a lawyer. This is because the insurance company's objective is to pay you as little money as possible, and they are aware of the studies indicating that injured claimants with an attorney receive substantially more money. With over 35 years of experience battling against powerful, wealthy insurance companies, our attorney can help you navigate through the insurance company minefields and avoid any of their legal traps.
3. We will examine your case at no charge to you. At no cost to you, one of our experienced attorneys will thoroughly evaluate your case and advise you of the best approach to protect your legal rights. To better serve you, we are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week (including weekends and all holidays), to provide your case review with one of our knowledgeable personal injury lawyers, and the consultation is always free. Contact us Nationwide, 24 hours a day, and 7 days a week at 1-800-LAW-NEED (1-800-529-6333), or simply dial #WIN (946) from your cellphone, or use our Free 24-Hour Live Chat or Free Case Evaluation Form at Montlick.com.
4. We will aggressively fight on your behalf to obtain all the compensation and benefits you deserve. After an accident with property damage and personal injuries, a lot is at stake for our clients. We understand the immense amount of hardship our clients face in the aftermath of accidents caused by negligence, and fight hard to make sure those responsible are held accountable for the damages.
5. We will give your case personalized attention. We want our clients to concentrate on getting well, while we fight for their rights. Each client’s case is unique, and we work to present their cases in the most favorable manner so as to maximize the amount of compensation they receive under the law.
6. We will promptly return phone calls and keep our clients informed. We are sure you've heard about professionals who do not return phone calls; or perhaps you have spoken to people using other law firms who never knew what was going on with their case. This does not happen at our firm. We keep our clients well informed of important developments and routinely send copies of correspondence regarding their cases.
7. Always treat you with dignity and respect. We are built to operate at all times with honesty, integrity, high moral character, and unquestionable ethics. And we'll treat you with kindness and give you and your family the dignity and respect that you deserve.
Receive Your Free Florida Personal Injury Case Analysis
We Know What It Takes to Win!™
If you, someone you love, or a close friend or relative has sustained an injury during any type of accident, our caring and professional Personal Injury Attorneys at Montlick and Associates are available for a free consultation to discuss your legal rights as well as the steps that need to be taken to protect those rights now.
Our attorneys have represented injury victims for over 35 years, including in Florida, Georgia, Alabama, North Carolina, South Carolina, and Tennessee. We are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week to answer your important questions. For your Free Consultation, call using our nationwide, toll-free number at 1-800-LAW-NEED (1-800-529-6333) or simply dial #WIN (#946) on your cellphone. You may also visit us online at Montlick.com to use our Free Case Evaluation Form or 24-hour Live Online Chat.
*Dollars recovered are cumulative and not indicative of individual case results. Each case is unique. Results depend on the facts and applicable law. **Legal Services are provided by Montlick & Associates, P.C. and local associated law firms at no additional cost to you depending on the jurisdiction, and any specialized expertise required. For more information, click here.
***Refers only to fees charged and expenses advanced by the attorney. Clients are ultimately responsible for case expenses in the event of a recovery.
The hiring of a lawyer is an important decision that should not be based solely upon advertisements. Before you decide, ask us to send you free written information about our qualifications and experience. Florida Rules of Professional Conduct R. 4-7.3(b).