Personal Injury Lawyers in Douglasville, Georgia
Montlick Injury Attorneys Fights Hard to Recover Maximum Compensation for Our Clients in Douglasville, Georgia (GA)
Fighting Hard & Winning Cases® Throughout Georgia Since 1984
For more than 38 years, the legal professionals at Montlick Injury Attorneys have been fighting for personal injury and wrongful death victims. Our Douglasville Personal Injury Lawyers fight hard to recover economic compensation for victims of all types of accidents, including car, bicycle, motorcycle, pedestrian, 18-wheeler truck, nursing home, and workplace accidents. Montlick Injury Attorneys has obtained Billions of dollars in settlements and jury awards on behalf of our clients, proving that Our Experience Pays!®*
Montlick Injury Attorneys has received several prestigious awards for offering exceptional service, including awards for providing the highest levels of integrity, professional excellence, ethics, and skill. At Montlick Injury Attorneys, our attorneys are here for you and your family. Moreover, our compassionate Personal Injury Lawyers in Douglasville represent each and every client’s case as if it was our very own case.
If you or someone you love has been injured or if a loved one has been tragically killed in an accident caused by another's negligence in Douglasville or anywhere in the United States, contact Montlick Injury Attorneys to receive your free consultation.* Call us Nationwide, 24/7 at 1-800-LAW-NEED (1-800-529-6333), or locally at (678) 537-6918, or by simply dialing #WIN (#946) from your cellphone. You may also contact us through our Free 24-hour live chat or by using our website's Free Case Evaluation Form.
How Retaining Our Douglasville Personal Injury Lawyers Can Make a Difference in Your Case:
Douglasville Personal injury claimants are often at a significant disadvantage when injured by the negligent actions of another. The first week following a personal injury is stressful and painful. You or your loved one might have multiple legal and medical issues to cope with, including costly medical bills, lost wages, disability, pain and suffering.
Insurance claims adjusters in Georgia understand how to take advantage of injury claimants’ lack of knowledge in the injury and property damage claims process. It is essential to know that insurance companies are "for-profit" companies with the goal of increasing profits. Profits are earned when insurance companies charge customers monthly premiums and reduce expenses by paying out the least amount of compensation possible on accident and personal injury claims. Insurance companies try to accomplish this goal by delaying, diminishing, and denying property damage and injury claims. Also, insurance agents often ask claimants to provide a recorded statement so that the insurance company can use those statements against the claimants. Insurance claims adjusters may also attempt to talk personal injury claimants out of speaking with a Douglasville Personal Injury Lawyer about their claim. This is because insurance industry research demonstrates that insurance companies typically pay out more monetary compensation to personal injury claimants who are represented by attorneys.
According to an Insurance Research Council (IRC) study:
- 85% of injury claims paid by insurance companies went to personal injury claimants who had legal representation.
- Personal Injury claimants who retained personal injury attorneys obtain substantially more monetary compensation than injury claimants who were unrepresented.
- On average, personal injury claimants with personal injury attorneys received 300% more compensation than those who did not retain an attorney.
For the aforementioned reasons, retaining an experienced attorney for your Douglasville personal injury case can greatly improve your chances of winning your personal injury case and receiving the compensation that your personal injury case deserves.
How Our Douglasville Personal Injury Lawyers Help Accident Injury Victims
- We Begin to Work Your Claim Fast! Once our personal injury law attorneys advise you of your legal rights and should you retain our Douglasville law firm, our legal professionals will quickly take the necessary actions to protect your valuable legal rights. Let our personal injury law firm handle your legal issues, so you and/or your loved one can focus on healing.
- We Assume the Financial Risk: At Montlick Injury Attorneys, there are No Fees Or Costs Unless You Win! Our Douglasville law firm offers our personal injury representation on a “contingency fee” basis. This “contingency fee” arrangement means that our clients only pay legal fees and costs after our law firm has successfully in negotiated a judgement, just award, or a settlement agreement, against the at-fault party responsible for the personal injuries, and other damages.
- Overcoming Insurance Company Traps: Insurance company claims adjusters will seem sympathetic to your claim, but their goal is to boost the company's bottom-line by taking in monthly premiums and paying out the least amount of compensation on claims as possible.
- Assessing the Value of Your Accident Injury Claim: Evaluating the value of a Douglasville personal injury case involves the calculation of property damage, medical expenses, lost wages, mental anguish, diminished earning capacity, punitive damages (when the defendant’s conduct is egregious enough to warrant punitive damages), pain and suffering. Our Douglasville personal injury attorneys have the knowledge and experience that is necessary to calculate the actual value of personal injury and wrongful death cases in Douglasville. Our lawyers, when necessary, will conduct research into settlements and verdicts involving similar jurisdictions and similar personal injury cases to quantify a range of case values.
- Navigating Legal Complexities: Although most Douglasville personal injury cases will settle out of court, should litigation be required, plaintiffs (the injured party) need to retain a Douglasville accident attorney who has a mastery of the rules of court rules, evidentiary rules, Georgia case law, civil procedure, and applicable Georgia statutes. Our Douglasville injury attorneys have the training, education, and the experience with the nuances of the Georgia and Federal laws that is necessary for results. Our legal professionals also understand how to effectively navigate the complex personal injury claims process. Our Douglasville injury law firm fights hard to recover all of the monetary compensation our clients’ cases deserve!
Legal Time Deadlines: How to Protect Your Legal Right to Obtain Maximum Compensation
All personal injury cases are subject to time deadlines known as “Statutes of Limitations.”
WARNING: Failing to file your claim within Georgia's "Statute of Limitations" will permanently prevent your right to receive a recovery.
According to O.C.G.A. 9-3-33, the "Statute of Limitations" for personal injury cases in the state of Georgia is generally 2 years from the date of the injury. Warning: there are some exceptions that could significantly shorten the amount of time you have to file your claim! For example, some personal injury claims against governmental entities have substantially shorter time deadlines and have special notification requirements. Statutes of Limitations vary from state to state.
Our personal injury attorneys in Douglasville are ready to review your claim and analyze the facts and circumstances in your case to help you understand which Statute of Limitations (filing deadlines) are applicable in your loved one's wrongful death case or your personal injury case..
There are many other reasons why you should not delay in calling us for legal advice and help. For example, an insurance policy can contain additional valuable insurance coverages. Also, insurance policies usually have important notification deadlines, if missed, could cause a claimant to lose of valuable compensation and other benefits. Do not delay contacting Montlick Injury Attorneys today.
What is the Value of My Douglasville Personal Injury Case?
Georgia Personal Injury Laws typically permit injury victims and the families who tragically lost loved one recover economic and non-economic damages from the at-fault parties responsible for the victims´ injuries and damages. At-fault parties include individuals, public utilities, companies, business organizations, public agencies, and others acting alone or in concert with one another.
Our Douglasville personal law firm aggressively fights for all the money that our clients' are entitled to receive under Georgia law, including:
- Past and future lost wages
- Past and future medical bills
- Property damage, including damage to motor vehicles and personal property
- Pain and suffering
- Loss of earning capacity
- Emotional distress
- Punitive Damages if the defendant’s conduct rises to the level of gross negligence
- Loss of enjoyment of life
- Loss of companionship, consortium and guidance
- Wrongful death/survival damages, including value of the loss of the decedent and burial expenses.
The value of a personal injury claim in Douglasville depends on numerous factors, including, by way of example:
- the facts and circumstances of the incident,
- the strength of legal liability
- the venue or locality where a claim must be brought
- the strength of the applicable law and evidence
- the likeability and credibility that witnesses would have to a jury
- the costs of medical treatment- including past and future, impact on the quality of life
- the extent of a client’s injuries
- whether plaintiff is temporarily or permanently disabled
- the extent of pain and suffering
Our Personal Injury Lawyers in Douglasville advise our clients on a range of possible case values after examining all of the facts, circumstances, and accident evidence. Moreover, it is important to understand the extent and long-term effects of the injuries and property damage.
What We Do for Our Douglasville Personal Injury Claimants
Caring, Dedication, Experience, Results!
Montlick Injury Attorneys has been representing Georgians who were injured, harmed, or killed due to the negligent actions of others for over 38 years. With 43 personal injury attorneys and 170 legal support staff, we have the manpower and the resources to protect our clients’ valuable legal rights, and to provide our clients with personalized attention, and care.**
Your legal help starts with a free, initial personal injury consultation with our personal injury claims lawyers in Douglasville, Georgia. Our attorneys will analyze the facts and circumstances of your case, educate you on your valuable legal rights, and explain the critical steps to protect those valuable legal rights. If our law firm is able to handle your personal injury case, our Douglasville personal injury attorneys and law support team will promptly begin handling your personal injury claim.
Montlick Injury Attorneys does not charge a legal fee unless we successfully obtain a settlement, judgment, or verdict on your behalf. Contact our law firm Nationwide, 24/7 at 1-800-LAW-NEED (1-800-529-6333), or local at (678) 537-6918, or by simply dialing #WIN (#946) from your cellphone. You may also visit us at Montlick.com and contact us through our Free Case Evaluation Form or Free 24-hour live chat.
Montlick & Associates- Fighting Hard & Winning Cases® since 1984.
Our Promise to You
To Treat Your Douglasville Personal Injury Case As If It Were Our Own. Our legal professionals will treat you and your loved ones as we would want to be treated.
To Protect You From Powerful Insurance Companies. With over 38 years of experience in personal injury law, our Douglasville attorneys help you and your family navigate through the insurance company minefields to avoid their traps.
To Analyze Your Case at No Charge to You. Our Douglasville injury attorneys help you protect your valuable rights, at no upfront cost to you or your loved one. We are available to speak with you 24 hours a day, including weekends and holidays to give you a free consultation with one of our experienced Douglasville personal injury lawyers.
To Vigorously Fight to Obtain the Compensation and Benefits Your Case Deserves. Our personal injury attorneys in Douglasville work very hard for each and every client, and we always do the right thing for our clients' claims.
To Give Your Case Our Personal Attention. Our legal professionals work for our clients and we keep our clients updated and address their questions and concerns throughout the entire personal injury claim process.
To Promptly Return Phone Calls and Keep You Informed. We inform our clients of all case developments and we also send copies of correspondence regarding our clients' claims.
Be There for You When You Need Us Most. We battle the insurance company on your behalf to help you recover the financial compensation that your personal injury case deserves.
Always Treat You With Dignity and Respect. We promise to operate with high moral character, honesty, integrity, and unquestionable ethics. And we willl treat you and your family the respect and dignity that you and your family deserves.
The Types of Personal Injury Cases Our Law Firm Handles in Douglasville and Throughout Georgia
Our Douglasville personal injury attorneys have represented thousands of personal injury and wrongful death victims in all kinds of personal injury claims including auto accidents, defective products, slip and falls, construction accidents, nursing home abuse/neglect, medical malpractice, and all other type of personal injury claims in Georgia and throughout the United States. Our Douglasville personal injury law firm is committed to recovering maximum compensation on behalf of our clients who suffered serious injuries or tragically lost family members in accidents. Our firm is committed to providing effective advocacy in pursuing the best possible verdicts or settlements for our personal injury clients.
Know your valuable legal rights! Whether you or a loved one have been injured by the negligent, reckless or intentional actions of a third party, speak with our experienced Douglasville personal injury attorneys. Call us 24 hours a day/7 days a week for your Free Consultation at 1-800-LAW-NEED (1-800-529-6333), or locally at (678) 537-6918. You can also visit us online at www.montlick.com and use our Free Case Evaluation Form or 24-hour Live Online Chat.
Free Case Review and Consultation to Protect Your Legal Rights
Our Douglasville injury firm works hard to obtain the economic compensation that our clients’ cases deserve. No matter where you are located, we are just a phone call away. For your Free Consultation contact Montlick & Associates, Nationwide, 24/7 at 1-800-LAW-NEED (1-800-529-6333), (678) 537-6918, or by simply dialing #WIN (#946) from your cellphone. You may also visit us at Montlick.com and contact us through our Free Case Evaluation Form or Free 24-hour live chat.
*Dollars recovered are cumulative and not indicative of individual case results. Each case is unique. Results depend on the facts and applicable law.
**Legal Services are provided by Montlick & Associates, P.C. and local associated law firms at no additional cost to you depending on the jurisdiction, and any specialized expertise required. For more information, click here.
Douglasville Office Location
By appointment only
Montlick Injury Attorneys
3400 Chapel Hill Road
Douglasville, GA 30135
Tel: (678) 537-6918
Hours: Open, Open 24 Hours