Personal Injury Lawyers in Atlanta, Georgia
Helping Clients Injured in ALL types of cases involving negligence in Atlanta, GA
Millions of Americans are injured in accidents each year. In fact, according to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, unintentional injuries kill over 130,000 people each year and injure another 31 million. Accidents are often the result of negligence by another person or company. Those injured in an accident stemming from negligence can normally seek compensation from the party responsible for their injuries.
At Montlick and Associates, Attorneys at Law, our Atlanta personal injury attorneys assist accident victims injured in all types of negligence related accidents. We have helped thousands of people injured in accidents, such as car and truck collisions, slip and fall claims, dog bites, medical malpractice, and others. We strive to provide each of our clients with individualized attention and devotion to achieving the strongest legal outcome under the law.
Our Areas of Practice
With over 36 years of experience in the field of personal injury law, we help clients injured in all types of cases involving negligence, such as:
- Car Accidents: Car accidents are one of the leading causes of accidental deaths and injuries. Based on the facts of what happened in each individual case, our car accident lawyers assist clients in many ways, including, by way of example, investigating what happened, researching applicable law, and pursuing injury claims against those responsible for the accident, among others.
- Truck Accidents: Tractor trailers are massive vehicles with the potential to decimate smaller passenger motor vehicles. Truck accident cases commonly involve complex issues of state and federal law as well as multiple defendants.
- Wrongful Death: The death of your loved one due to the negligent actions of another person or company is devastating and deserves justice. Our wrongful death attorneys fight for family members of deceased loved ones to obtain for them compensation for their losses.
- Slip/trip and Falls: Slip/trip and falls send thousands to the hospital annually with a wide array of injuries. Slip and fall accident victims can normally pursue a claim against a negligent property owner who created or failed to correct the dangerous condition that led to their fall.
- Dog Bites: Dogs are usually man’s best friend, but if an aggressive dog is allowed to roam, or is unleashed, it can cause serious injuries the public. In such instances, dog owners can normally be held accountable for the actions of their dangerous dogs.
These are just a few of our representative personal injury cases. Our attorneys understand how serious a victim’s injuries can be from any type of incident involving negligence. Such injuries can result in costly medical care, disability, and lost income. This is why our attorneys fight hard for each client in order to obtain badly-needed compensation for their injuries, including compensation for medical expenses, lost wages, Pain and Suffering, punitive damages depending on if the defendant’s conduct arose to gross negligence, and more.
If you have been injured in any accident that you believe was caused by negligence, contact the Atlanta personal injury lawyers at Montlick and Associates, Attorneys at Law. Our attorneys will examine the facts and circumstances of what happened and advise you on your legal rights and options.
Put Our Law Firm's Over 36 Years of Legal Experience to Work For Your Case!
If you have been injured in any type of accident involving negligence, the Atlanta Personal Injury Attorneys at Montlick and Associates, Attorneys at Law, are here to help. Our firm has assisted injured accident victims for over 36 years. We represent injured clients across Georgia, including but not limited to Albany, Athens, Atlanta, Augusta, Columbus, Gainesville, Macon, Marietta, Rome, Roswell, Savannah, Smyrna, Valdosta, Warner Robins and all smaller cities and rural areas in the state.
No matter where you are located, our attorneys are just a phone call away, and we will even come to you. Call us 24 hours a day/7 days a week for your Free Consultation at 1-800-LAW-NEED (1-800-529-6333). You can also visit us online at www.montlick.com and use our Free Case Evaluation Form or 24-hour Live Online Chat.