Personal Injury Lawyers Serving Alabama (AL)
An Accident & Injury Law Firm With Over 39 Years of Experience
Billions of Dollars Recovered for Our Personal Injury Clients!*
As experienced personal injury attorneys, we understand the frustration, hardship and pain and suffering of our Alabama clients who are injured due to someone else’s negligence. For over 39 years, our attorneys have helped our clients obtain justice from those responsible, including compensation for medical expenses, lost wages, disability, pain and suffering, and more.
Montlick & Associates, is a personal injury law firm that serves injured victims and their families in Alabama and the entire the United States. At our law firm, your best interests are our highest priority. If you or a loved one has been harmed by the negligent actions of an individual or a corporation, our attorneys and affiliated co-counsel will work hard and fight for you and your family.**
This page at a Glance:
- Top Four Reasons to Choose Montlick & Associates
- Why Having an Attorney Makes a Difference to Injury Victims
- How Our Personal Injury Attorneys Can Help Alabama Injury Victims
- Protect Your Right to Receive Full Monetary Compensation
- How Much is Your Personal Injury Case in Alabama Worth?
- What We Do for Alabama Personal Injury Victims
- Types of Cases We Handle in Alabama
- Our Promise to You
- Free Case Analysis
The Top Four Reasons People Choose Montlick & Associates:
- Our attorneys work hard to maximize the value of each of our clients’ cases under the applicable law. Initially following any incident caused by someone else’s negligence, you do not know the full nature and extent of your injuries. Insurance companies know this and commonly will attempt to offer compensation early, before you obtain legal advice or know the severity of your injury. They will also attempt a “low-ball” offer. Once your case is settled, it can never be reopened, even if you later realize that your injury is much more serious than you initially thought. Montlick & Associates fights hard on behalf of each client in order to obtain the maximum compensation to which they are entitled under the law, including compensation for medical expenses, lost wages, disability, pain and suffering, punitive damages depending on the egregiousness of the defendant’s conduct, and more.
- Montlick & Associates is a client-driven firm. Since 1984 we have dedicated ourselves to the goal of providing exceptional service to each and every client. We stay in touch with our clients on a regular basis, and keep them fully informed of all important developments.
- Our practice is limited to personal injury law. We believe that our attorneys can do the best job possible by focusing on one area of the law. We only represent injured people, never insurance companies, nor corporations.
- Our Experience Pays! Our firm has been helping injured people and their families recover the compensation they deserve for over 39 years, and our attorneys have recovered billions of dollars for our clients.*
If you or a family member has been harmed by the negligent actions of an individual or a corporation, contact Montlick & Associates for your Free Consultation. We will advise you on your legal rights, as well as the steps that are necessary to protect those rights. There is no fee unless you win. Contact Us Nationwide 24 hours a day, 7 days a week at 1-800-LAW-NEED (1-800-529-6333), dial #WIN (946) from your cellphone, or use our Free 24-Hour Live Chat at Montlick.com.
Why Having an Attorney Makes a Difference to Injury Victims:
Insurance companies do not want you to have an attorney. Their goal, as for-profit businesses, is to make as much money as possible, and their trained adjusters and representatives do this by denying or minimizing the amount that they pay you for your claim. Although Alabama law does not require that you retain an attorney to pursue legal compensation, representation by an experienced personal injury attorney can significantly improve your prospects of success and the amount of your settlement or judgment. A study conducted by the Insurance Research Council (IRC) found that injured individuals with legal representation generally receive substantially larger financial recoveries than unrepresented parties.
How Our Personal Injury Attorneys Can Help Alabama Injury Victims
We Get to Work Fast! Once we advise you of your legal rights, our legal team will get to work, taking steps necessary to protect your rights. We worry about the legal issues, so that you can focus on getting well, as well as taking care of your family.
We Assume the Financial Risk: We handle personal injury cases on a contingency fee basis. This attorney fee arrangement means that clients only owe attorney fees if we obtain a negotiated settlement agreement with the insurance company, or a judgment or verdict, against the person or company responsible for the injury.
We Assess Your Claim Value: Evaluation of an injury claim involves not only the calculation of lost wages, medical bills, and vehicle repair costs but also more difficult-to-value components like pain and suffering, mental anguish, diminished earning capacity, and punitive damages. Along with analyzing these intangible forms of damages, we also consider other factors, such as the impact on the plaintiff’s quality of life, the wrongfulness of the defendant’s conduct, the perception of the parties, the applicable law and jurisdiction and many other relevant concerns. Our attorneys have experience determining the value of cases that involve a broad range of accidents and injuries. When appropriate, we also conduct research into verdicts and settlements involving similar cases.
We Help You Overcome Insurance Company Traps: Insurance company representatives might seem initially cooperative, but their objective is to protect the financial interests of their policy holders and to increase their profits. These goals are directly adversarial to your interests. Insurance companies handle an enormous number of claims annually, and they have developed effective strategies to minimize, or even deny financial payouts. Many people who deal directly with the other party’s insurance company in the wake of an accident unknowingly compromise their claim. Whether they do so by giving recorded statements without the presence of a lawyer, inadvertently admitting damaging facts or making statements that are taken out of context, not understanding the law and what is and is not required, resolving their claims before realizing the full extent of their injuries and/or without knowing their legal rights, or otherwise committing tactical errors, they put their claims at risk. Insurance companies routinely try to persuade accident victims to reach a quick settlement “without lawyers.” This course of action can result in the forfeiture of your rights to valuable compensation. Not only could you leave “money on the table” but you could unwittingly waive your rights to other legal claims and potentially even insurance benefits that you might not know about. Our experienced personal injury lawyers handle all negotiations with the other party’s insurance company and navigate the insurance minefield for our clients.
We Navigate Legal Complexities: When litigation is required, plaintiffs need a mastery of the rules of civil procedure, evidentiary rules, court rules, case law, and applicable statutes. This complex array of legal standards and requirements can be daunting, and how injured parties negotiate their way through this complex matrix can drastically impact the outcome of their case. At Montlick & Associates, we handle injury cases every day and know the nuances of the law. We also know what types of actions to take under the law in order to preserve our clients’ legal rights, and we fight hard to obtain all of the compensation they deserve!
Protect Your Right to Receive Full Monetary Compensation
You Have a Limited Amount of Time to Recover the Money You Are Owed
Seeking legal advice immediately after an injury can be critical to the success of your Alabama accident claim. Doing so helps avoid running afoul of Alabama’s legal “statute of limitations” and/or any other applicable deadlines, including potential notification deadlines in insurance policies. Failure to take the required actions before the expiration of legal deadline(s) will result in the loss of your right to money damages.
The Cost of Delay
In addition to the risk of missing legal time deadlines and losing your right to receive compensation, waiting too long before contacting our law firm can cause additional unintended consequences. By way of example only, delay can result in a loss or destruction of evidence, witnesses can go missing or suffer a loss of memory, or a notification requirement in an insurance policy could be missed, all of which can damage your case and leave you with a smaller and unjust settlement.
Contacting our firm as quickly as possible following your accident or event that caused an injury allows our attorneys the opportunity to fully assess your claim. We want to help you avoid any harsh or unfair results of your claim due to the statute of limitations and other consequences of delay in Alabama.
Preserve your legal rights today.
Call us to learn about your legal rights and the actions necessary to protect those rights. Contact us 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Call 1-800-LAW-NEED (1-800-529-6333), for your free case analysis or use our 24-hour Live Chat at www.Montlick.com or fill out our online consultation form.
How Much is Your Personal Injury Case in Alabama Worth?
Alabama personal injury law generally allows injury victims to recover damages from the person or company responsible for their injuries. Negligent parties can be individuals, companies, governmental bodies, public utilities, public agencies, and other business organizations, either acting alone or in concert with each other.
The value of an injury claim depends on numerous factors, including, by way of example only, the facts and circumstances of the incident, the strength of the liability, the strength of the applicable law and evidence, the venue or locality where a claim must be brought, the likeability and credibility that witnesses would have to a jury, the extent of a client’s injuries, the costs of medical treatment (including past and future), impact on the quality of life, the extent of pain and suffering, whether someone is temporarily or permanently disabled, and others. Some examples of the types of damages our personal injury lawyers have recovered on behalf of our Alabama clients include compensation for:
- Past and future medical bills,
- Lost wages,
- Loss of earning capacity,
- Property damage, including damage to motor vehicles and personal property
- Pain and suffering,
- Loss of enjoyment of life
- Punitive Damages if the defendant’s conduct is malicious or egregiously reckless,
- Loss of consortium, companionship and guidance, and
- Compensation for emotional distress.
The amount of damages a victim might recover in the State of Alabama is specific to the facts and circumstances of a given case. As such, every individual claim is unique. Predicting the precise dollar amount you and your family might receive from a claim is not possible at the beginning of your case, but our attorneys are able to advise our clients on the range of predicted case values once all of the evidence has been assembled, we know the extent and long term effects of the injury, we have reviewed all medical records and expenses, and have evaluated the applicable law and the strength of the evidence. Our attorneys fight hard on behalf of each individual client in order to maximize the value of their claims under the law.
Preserve your legal rights today. Call us to learn about your legal rights and the steps that need to be taken to protect those rights. Contact us Nationwide 24/7 by calling 1-800-LAW-NEED (1-800-529-6333) or dial #WIN (#946) from your cell phone, use our online consultation form or use our 24-Hour Live Chat at www.Montlick.com.
What We Do for Alabama Personal Injury Victims
Caring, Dedication, Experience, Results!
Montlick & Associates, Attorneys at Law, has been representing individuals injured by the negligence of others for over 39 years. With 43 attorneys, 170 staff, in addition to affiliated law firms, we have the resources and manpower to do what is necessary to protect our clients’ rights, and provide the personalized attention our clients deserve.**
Our services start with a free personal injury claim analysis and consultation. Our attorneys will examine the facts and circumstances of your experience and advise you on your legal rights as well as what steps are necessary to protect those rights. If we take your case, our lawyers and legal support staff will immediately begin gathering the evidence, records, and documentation to support your insurance claim. We do this at no out-of-pocket cost to you. Once we receive the necessary documentation, our attorneys fight hard on behalf of each individual client in order to maximize the value of their cases under the law. In the appropriate situation, if the insurance company does not offer enough money to compensate a particular client, our firm has the experience and resources to navigate the litigation process, and take cases to trial. In such situations, the client is always integral to the decision to file a lawsuit and litigate a claim. Montlick & Associates does not take a fee unless we obtain a settlement, judgment or verdict on your behalf.
At Montlick & Associates, we care a great deal about our clients. Our attorneys and staff know how stressful it is to be injured, and we strive to treat each client the way we would want to be treated if we were in their position. To us, this means keeping clients well informed of important developments, promptly returning phone calls, and routinely sending correspondence regarding their case. Our clients know that we are working to protect their rights, and that we are effectively handling their legal matters. This enables them to focus on getting well, their families, and returning to their day-to-day lives. This is the kind of service we have provided for over 39 years. And it's what we will do for you too.
Contact us Nationwide 24/7 by calling 1-800-LAW-NEED (1-800-529-6333) or dial #WIN (#946) from your cell phone, use our online consultation form or use our 24-Hour Live Chat at www.montlick.com.
Types of Personal Injury and Car Accident Cases We Handle in Alabama
We want to give our clients the highest-quality legal representation consistent with our reputation as a formidable law firm. Montlick & Associates handles ALL types of personal injury cases in Alabama, including the following:
- Car Wrecks
- 18-Wheeler, Semi-tractor-trailer Truck Accidents
- Bicycle Crashes
- Drunk Driving Crashes
- Motorcycle Collisions
- Pedestrian Accidents
- Aviation Accidents
- SUV Rollover Accidents
- Recreational Vehicle Accidents
- Traumatic Brain Injury and Head Injuries
- Paralysis, including paraplegia and quadriplegia
- Thermal injuries and Burns
- Internal Organ Damage
- Severe Scarring and/or burns
Medical Malpractice & Negligence
- Failure to Diagnose
- Delayed Diagnosis
- Improper Diagnosis
- Failure to Inform
- Child Birth Injuries and Death
- Nursing Home Injuries and Abuse
- Pharmaceutical Malpractice
Other Types of Personal Injury Claims
- Wrongful Death
- Slip and Fall Claims
- Dog Bites and Attacks
- Liability from Defective Products
- Liability arising from criminal behavior
- Veterans Benefits
- Whistleblower/Qui Tam Claims
- Asbestosis Claims
- Drug Injuries
- Lithium-Ion Battery Fire & Explosions
- E-Cigarette Explosions
Products Liability – Unsafe, Recalled and Defective Products
- Defective Drugs
- Lithium Battery Fire & Explosion Burns, Injuries, Deaths or Property Losses
- Medical Device Defects
- Takata Airbag Defects Leading to Injuries or Deaths
- 3M Combat Military Earplugs
Workers’ Compensation Claims
- Workplace Injuries/Job Injuries from all industries
- Construction Accidents
- Workers’ Compensation claims
Our Promise to You
1. Treat your case as if it were our own. We'll treat you the same way we would want to be treated – as if it were our own case, or the case of a loved one.
2. Protect you from powerful insurance companies. One of the first things the insurance adjuster will typically say is that you do not need an attorney. That's because the insurance company's goal is to pay you as little money as possible, and they know that injured people get substantially more money with an attorney representing them. With over 39 years of experience dealing with insurance companies, we can help you navigate the confusing and stressful minefields an insurance company might throw your way.
3. Analyze your case at no charge to you. We'll evaluate your situation and advise you how to best protect your rights, at no charge to you. We invite you to call us 24 hours a day, including weekends and holidays to request a free consultation with one of our experienced personal injury lawyers. Or use our 24/7 online chat right here on our website.
4. Vigorously fight on your behalf in order to obtain all the compensation and benefits you deserve. You have a lot at stake after a serious injury, Our clients rely on us for help in difficult times, and we do not take their trust lightly. We work extremely hard, and we will always do the right thing when it comes to our clients.
5. Give your case our personal attention. We are here to serve our clients. We want you to concentrate on getting well, and we want to hear from you if you have any questions or concerns. We work for you, not the other way around."
6. Promptly return phone calls and keep you informed. At Montlick & Associates, we take communication with our clients seriously. You’ve likely heard about other firms that do not return phone calls; or perhaps you know of someone who used another firm and was left unsure about the status of their case. That won't happen with us. We keep our clients well informed of important developments and routinely send copies of correspondence regarding their cases.
7. Be there for you when you need us most. When a client first calls us after a serious injury, they are understandably stressed and worried; but they don't have to do this alone. When you use Montlick & Associates, we take on the insurance company for you and help you get the money you deserve for medical treatments, lost wages, car repairs and pain and suffering. That's the kind of help we have provided for over 39 years.
8. Always treat you with dignity and respect. Our promise is to operate at all times with honesty, integrity, high moral character and unquestionable ethics. We promise to treat you with kindness and give you and your family the dignity and respect that you deserve.
We Know What It Takes to Win!
If you or someone you love has been injured in any types of accident, our experienced Personal Injury Attorneys at Montlick and Associates are available for a free consultation to discuss your legal rights as well as the steps that need to be taken to protect those rights.
Free Alabama Personal Injury Case Analysis
Our law firm has served injury victims throughout all of the Southeast for over 39 years, including in Alabama, Florida, Georgia, North Carolina, South Carolina, and Tennessee. Call us Nationwide, toll-free, 24 hours a day/7 days a week for your Free Consultation at 1-800-LAW-NEED (1-800-529-6333). You can also visit us online at www.montlick.com and use our Free Case Evaluation Form or 24-hour Live Online Chat.
*Dollars recovered are cumulative and not indicative of individual case results. Each case is unique. Results depend on the facts and applicable law.
**Legal Services are provided by Montlick & Associates, P.C. and local associated law firms at no additional cost to you depending on the jurisdiction, and any specialized expertise required. For more information, click here.